Zasha's Capture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of that skin was like nothing he had ever experienced. It felt smooth and soft to the touch, but with hardened muscle underneath. He longed to lick and taste it, to run his hands over it and test its sensitivity. Remembering the pleasure when his own nipples had been toyed with, he slid his hands down, slipping them inside the shirt Gowron still wore. It was difficult, fighting the weight of his own body, but he finally slid his hand across the expanse of hardened muscle.

Zasha moved his hand around, squeezing and massaging in his quest to find the sensitive nubs, but to no avail. After a few moments, Gowron released Zasha's mouth and lifted him up, momentarily halting the movement between his legs. Finally free from his own weight, Zasha opened Gowron's shirt, only to realize that the chest hidden beneath it was completely smooth.

Completely smooth...

"I'm reptilian. You won't find what you are looking for."

He could hear the amusement in Gowron's voice. He supposed he should have realized, but he had never even considered such a thing. He could not deny that he had imagined all sorts of things over their long separation, but that had never occurred to him. He was suddenly filled with a desire to explore the man beneath him, to find out what other secrets he had only been able to dream about.

"I want to look at you."

A pause, and then he was released. Tentacles slowly unwound, gently caressing him now instead of binding him. His legs were released and the thick cock between them slipped out.

Gowron laid his arms at his sides, allowing Zasha to take control. Zasha sat back, not sure what to make of this compliance. He had a strong feeling that this was not something that would be granted to anyone else. This willingness to relinquish control was precious and granted to him alone.

Reaching for the already open shirt, he pushed it up over Gowron's shoulders. Gowron raised himself a little, making it easier for Zasha to pull it off. Once it was removed, the large male lay back down, resuming the passive position. Aware of his own nakedness, Zasha ignored the naked chest for the moment, wanting them to be in equal states of undress. Blushing, he hooked his fingers in the top of Gowron's leather breeches, ignoring the pulsing mast that had recently been freed from them. With a bit of effort, he managed to pull the tight leather off Gowron's legs.

Still near the edge of the bed, Gowron placed one foot flat on the mattress, his leg crooked at the knee, while he left the other to dangle. He moved his arms behind his head, looking down the length of his body at Zasha standing between his legs. One corner of his mouth was turned up, but it was not a look of amusement, rather it made Zasha feel like a mouse in the gaze of a playful hawk...Or in this case a serpent. Golden slashed eyes regarded him from under an arched scaled brow. A long forked tongue darted out flickering as if savoring something in the air.

"Well?" His mate may be passive, but that voice held more than a touch of heat.

Looking at the full spectacle of the huge body lying back in the bed, fully erect cock on display, and his body surrounded by a sea of roiling and shifting tentacles, Zasha wondered if he had invited some evil god into his bed to feast on him. He had the image of himself as the innocent virgin, offered to a wicked god of wild places to pacify him.

He decided if it were this particular evil god, he would go willingly.

The bed dipped with the slight shift of weight as Zasha climbed up, crawling to lay his hands on the tempting chest that now lay bare. Throwing his leg over the thick torso, he straddled rippling abs.

He stared at the patterns of gold, black, and tan that graced the skin underneath him. His hands reached for it, tentatively stroking it, testing the texture. It had a slight give to it, but hardness underneath, like sculpted marble that was covered with soft leather. It was smooth, the scales connecting seamlessly, except for various scars where they had failed to heal back to their perfect shape. He traced the ones he could find. One there across the right breast, one along the left ribcage, another crossing the stomach to disappear under Zasha's thigh.

They were each nearly indiscernible; he only noticed them from his close perspective. Gently, he ran his fingers across each one, his experience as a healer told him which were older and which were more recent. He wished he could erase them, but they had already healed naturally. His power could do nothing to them now.

He laid his palms flat, letting his hands explore each dip and swell of muscle. Slowly, he moved them upward, allowing himself time to take in the body of his long awaited beloved, committing him to memory. By the time he had reached the dip of Gowron's collarbone, the golden eyes were barely open and the slash of black pupils were much wider than they had been. The sea of tentacles around them were doing a tranquil, hypnotic dance.

Zasha laid his body along Gowron's. Still astride, he traced the scar over Gowron's eye, a perfect mirror of his own phantom scar he had received the day he became an uncle. This one was the most recent scar.

"When?"

Golden eyes opened languidly, taking him in. A few blinks answered him as Gowron came out of his trance.

"Hmm? The scar?"

Zasha nodded. He waited a few more moments as Gowron thought.

"Near to twenty two cycles. Why?"

His suspicion was confirmed. That was the age of Mora and Naban, the day they were born he had been assaulted with a phantom injury that had baffled even the most skilled healers. The fact that it matched their age meant that he had felt that injury across his and Gowron's bond. He wondered why he had felt none of the other scars.

"I felt it."

"I know."

That was not the answer he had expected. Gowron's eyes looked past him, lost in a distant memory.

"I had a glimpse of you when I received it. You were happy. I felt it. When the blow was struck, it was if I could feel the pain traveling over that link." Gowron regarded him with an unwavering gaze, "I am sorry to have harmed you, but each time it ached, I could feel you through the silver thread that ties us."

What a strange thing, pain connecting them. He wondered why he had not caught a glimpse of Gowron as he had of him. Only the pain had been shared with Zasha.

Such things did not matter now. To feel one another, they only needed to extend a hand. He leaned down, planting kisses along the length of the scar. He moved his mouth to Gowron's lips which opened to allow him inside to explore. He licked inside, feeling the hot velvet past the lips.

Startled, he pulled back. There was a sharp point there that he was sure had not been there before. He got close, peering past the slightly parted lips. Unmistakably, there were two fangs that had not been there before.

"Don't worry, they only descended because I became so relaxed. I can control them."

True to his words, Zasha watched as the fangs disappeared, folding back inside Gowron's mouth. He looked at Gowron askance, "Are they dangerous?"

"They can be, if I wish. I am able to release venom. Depending on the amount, the effect can cause slight muscle relaxation or full paralysis. Do they bother you?"

He thought for a moment, even though he suspected others would find them terrifying, they did not bother him at all. He answered honestly.

"No. I trust you."

His answer was the slide of tentacles along his legs. Gowron moved his hands from behind his head, tracing Zasha's back gently. He was lifted, as Gowron moved them further onto the bed. Though he was being caressed, Zasha realized that his partner was still remaining passive. With a last gentle kiss to the marred scales over the golden eye, Zasha moved off of Gowron's chest, tentacles scurrying out of his way as he shuffled further down the bed.

Kneeling beside Gowron, he ran his hand over the firmness of Gowron's thigh. The erection that had relaxed began to pulse and lengthen again as Zasha resumed his slow exploration.

He trailed his fingers over the thick thigh nearest him, letting his hands dip inwards to stroke the inside. He turned his body slightly, so that he could lean over Gowron's body. With his weight half on Gowron's stomach and half on the bed, his hands were free to explore more intimate areas. He traced the head of the awakening shaft, surprised to find the texture was much different than the rest of his skin.

The patterns that covered the other parts of his body faded to a deeper shade here, disappearing at the base of his cock and sac. The head was a deep golden color, darkening down the length until the base, where it blended back into the patterns of Gowron's skin. At first, he thought it was un-scaled, but upon closer inspection, he saw that at the base the scales shifted into miniscule versions of what covered the rest of his body. They were so tiny at the head, that he had trouble discerning them.

Wrapping both hands around the base, he gave an experimental upward stroke. The cock in his hands twitched and Gowron gave a low moan. It was incredible, the way the thick organ felt in his hands. It was smooth, more slick and slippery than he would have guessed. The fluid leaking from the tip helped him slide his hands up and down the length as it pulsed hotly in his grasp.

He wanted to taste it, to feel it on his tongue, to grant a little of the pleasure he had been given. Grasping firmly, he pulled the hard organ closer to his mouth, lightly licking the head. The taste surprised him, salty and some hint of a foreign spice he could not place. Still slightly unsure, Zasha went on instinct, allowing his own desire to drive his actions. He was rewarded with a soft hiss. He licked again, firmer this time as he began to slide the head into his mouth. Smooth and firm, with a bit of yielding softness. It felt good on his tongue.

He rose to his knees, still resting some of his weight across Gowron. He lowered his mouth, pulling the full head into it. The member was large enough to cause him some difficulty as he accustomed himself to its size. Even so, soon he was able to fit more and more in his mouth. It was slick, smooth on his tongue as he swirled it over the fat tip. Underneath him muscles rippled and jumped in time with his caresses.

Soft hisses and groans filled the room.

Encouraged, Zasha gripped the shaft more firmly, having to use both hands to encircle it. He began to pump his hands up and down, as he slowly worked more of the length into his mouth. Soon, he was able to feel the tip brushing the back of his throat. Saliva ran down the shaft, streaming over his fingers and slicking his grip further. His mouth was filled with a slight spiciness as fluid leaked from the head of Gowron's cock. He pulled away, licking the drops from the head before sliding it back in his mouth. He continued to stroke and suck in time, listening to Gowron's sounds of pleasure and feeling the effects he had on Gowron's body. Zasha's own member had fully recovered and it throbbed, aroused by the feel of the cock in his mouth and hands. Hisses and moans grew in intensity when he became more aggressive in his ministrations.

Coils wound in Zasha's hair, tangling in his braids as he was forcibly pulled from the thick cock. It seemed Gowron reached the end of his passivity. Zasha returned to his kneeling position. He was only there for a moment before strong arms turned him, facing him away from Gowron, who now kneeled behind him. He was pushed forward onto his hands and knees, his braided hair falling to one side as he looked back at his mate.

A shiver ran through him as he saw Gowron behind him, towering over his small and vulnerable body. He watched as tentacles slid along the sheets, crawling and circling his wrists. His eyes locked onto one thick tentacle that moved towards him, watching it as it traced up his forearm, a living bracelet that teased and caressed as it wound its way up his flesh. More were doing the same to his calves, along with others slipping around his chest and belly. A large, hot palm lay on the center of his back, slowly sliding down the curve of his spine to trace the swell of his ass. His arms, still wrapped in tentacles, gave way.

He lay there, open and trembling, his ass in the air, his hands gripping sheets and stray tentacles. A finger slid down the cleft of his cheeks, slowly descending to trace the tight circle of his entrance.

Beneath his fevered haze, a thought occurred to him, "Look beneath the mattress..." A pause. A particularly thick tentacle unwound from his middle, slipping off the side of the bed to rummage for a moment. It returned with its prize, a small bottle of a special ointment that Zasha had been gifted by his sister yesterday. She had handed it to him wordlessly, and Gowron retrieved it the same way.

The vial was now in Gowron's hand and the thick tentacle slipped back to its place around Zasha's chest. Zasha could not see what was happening behind him, so the slick touch of a finger caused him to jump. The finger circled his entrance once more, this time coated with the slippery substance from the vial. He felt his nerves firing with each brush of that thick digit as it pushed more firmly against him.

It slid in, pushing past the tight circle, and Zasha cried out at the sensation. The sheets and tentacles in his hands were suddenly clenched in a death grip. The pain he had been expecting lasted only for a moment, the contents of the vial taking effect. He was shocked, feeling his body open easily to the invading presence. Gowron's finger slid and out, shallowly stroking the very edge of his entrance as he moaned, burying his face in the mattress. The finger slid in deeply, igniting every nerve along the way, only to reverse its path and tease him further. Another thrust and retreat. The third time, the finger grazed something inside him, sending his back into an arch and forcing a loud, "AHhhh!" from his lungs.

The finger was removed completely, only to be joined by a second. They pushed in, slipping past the relaxed guardian ring to stroke and tease the spot they had found. Exquisite pleasure flooded Zasha as they rubbed and stroked that spot. He could feel his cock pulsing and he peered beneath him to see it leaking steadily on the bed. A third finger pushed in, stretching him and giving him a feeling of fullness. They pumped inside him on a steady rhythm, driving his need higher. He no longer cared about the sounds that filled the room as he gasped and moaned. Needing more, he thrust his hips back, begging wordlessly for fulfillment. A hiss filled the room as the fingers disappeared.

The world shifted.

The coils around him tightened, lifting him from the bed and pulling his back flush with Gowron's chest. Gowron was sitting back on his heels, and Zasha found his own thighs sliding beside the thick thighs of his lover. The tops of his feet touched the bed, but all his weight was supported by his husband. Slowly, he was lowered, his back sliding on the scaled chest as he was impaled by Gowron.

His body shook and his head was forced to turn with a large hand, his cry swallowed by a fervent kiss as the tip breached him. Hot and slippery, he felt himself being opened even more as his own weight was used to push the thick shaft into him. There had to be something in the tincture they had used, the waves of pleasure were near overwhelming. He screamed over and over from the intensity of sensation as he was invaded, each cry muffled by Gowron's mouth. On and on the intense slide went, his body held in a seemingly endless penetration. Finally, he felt his thighs connect with much larger ones as he took the entire length into his body.

The kiss was broken off and Zasha threw his right arm back to catch behind his lover's neck, helping him to balance. He panted heavily, trying to catch his breath as Gowron rained soft kisses all over his face.

The coils around him readjusted, temporarily void of the weight they had helped to support. When one began to caress his nipple, Zasha found himself squeezing the thick corded neck beneath his hands. Large fingers trailed over an antenna, only to trace down his arm and find the ignored nipple. It was soon being rolled and pinched along with the caresses of the other. The other hand slid over his hip, grazing soft skin and slipping into the soft fur above his erection. It slid down further, the large hand fully encasing his cock in its grip. Gowron's finger and thumb pinched Zasha's leaking tip, sending out shocks of pleasure.

Tentacles tightened, sinking into his flesh again as they took on his weight once more. He felt the ripples of muscle along his back as he was lifted, the fullness inside him retreating. The caresses on his nipples and cock continued as he was held in place, nerves reawakened before he was again lowered and breached with that same excruciating slowness.

"MMMmnnn." A low moan left him as his head fell back, resting on a muscled shoulder. Gowron's labored breath skirted across the skin on his neck.

Again he was lifted and lowered. Again he moaned. Each time, there was a pause as he was fully filled, his weight rested fully along Gowron's thighs. Each time, he could feel the muscles at his back rippling and the rise and fall of breath on his neck. The hand on his cock squeezed and stroked in a maddeningly slow pace. Gripping Gowron's neck, he arched his back, seeking to give himself more of the sensations from before.

Under him muscles jerked and a hiss filled the air. The grip on his shaft tightened, and so did the tentacles around him, sinking into his softness. A hand tweaked his nipple harshly. All these caused him to squirm even more, pushing his hips back in hunger. The tentacles around him constricted even more, forcing some of the air from his lungs.

"Tssssss. Stop that! I barely have control as it issssss!" The last syllable had disappeared into a heavy hiss. The warning was accentuated with a scrape of teeth along his shoulder. Zasha felt fangs.

Heady with desire, Zasha reached the end of his patience. He was finally in the embrace of the man he had yearned for, wept for, prayed for. He wanted to be taken, and he wanted to take. He grasped an errant tentacle in his free hand, bringing it to his mouth. He kissed the tapered end of it before sucking it into his mouth.

"Do it," his voice rasped out, rough with unfulfilled need. "Do it. You told me to wait, and I have waited. So long I have waited and despaired. How much longer do you intend to deny me?" He caressed the twitching tentacle, bringing it to his mouth and brushing it with his lips as he whispered it again. "Do it..." He bit down, nipping hard enough to hurt.

He was jerked upwards, his nerves exploding as Gowron rose to his knees, taking on Zasha's weight completely. Over and over he was pistoned up and down, helpless to the frenzy of lust he had released. Each slide set off waves of ecstasy as it grazed that spot inside of him. The hand on his cock had slipped lower, finger splaying alongside the cock pumping into him. They caressed his sensitive rim, pushing him closer to the edge.

"Ah, goddess! Gowron, I can't...NO!"

A tendril wrapped around the base of his cock circling it before sliding to do the same around his sac. It tightened, pulling him back from the brink.

"TSsss! Not yet!"

Impossible, it was impossible to feel this much and not be able to come. And yet here he was, trapped in a place of agony and pleasure, pushed to teeter on the edge of climax but unable to topple over. Higher and higher he was driven, his screams ravaging his throat as he himself was ravaged. Finally, Gowron began to make his own hoarse cries, speaking in a language Zasha could not understand. The grip on his cock and sac was released.