Zebra Party - A Night to Remember

Story Info
Couple Attend a Zebra Party.
6.4k words
4.22
51k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains adult content and must not be viewed unless you are 18 years of age or older. The story features a theme of interracial sex between a Hotwife, and her black lover. If you find this theme offensive please read no further.

*****

Rob and Louise are a successful power couple living in a gated community Paradise Valley. PV as it is called is a small exceptionally affluent town known for its luxury golf courses, shopping, real estate, and restaurant scene. Within PV there are gated communities for people who want added security and privacy. It is home to pro-hockey players and other sports jocks, successful business professionals and old money aristocrats.

These gated areas often have small insider gatherings at one home or the other just to get together with their well-to-do neighbors. Each homeowner brings a nosh, drinks and some even bring a guest or two, if they like. It's a friendly affair. Community residents get together to socialize, have fun and play games like badminton, couples egg toss, truth or dare, and even the occasional water balloon fight. The gatherings are usually six to seven couples and they leisurely start at noon and end early evening or so.

Along with Rob and Louise, the regular attendees include: Jan and Karl. Karl is in the wealth management field; JR and Faith, both local realtors; and Howard and Lindsey who do small business marketing and sales. The couples get along well and they represent a cross-section from the predominantly white affluent community.

Because the weather is usually nice with over 320 days of sunshine a year, outside swim parties are the norm. Jan and Karl generally host the pool parties as they have a good size pool with a swim-up bar, in pool card table, surround sound and an in-ground hot tub—a real party house. Outgoing and fun loving JR and Faith are usually the ones who drag new friends to the gatherings. In doing so they hob nob with potential clients and the group of friends expands for time to time.

JR asked Faith if it would be OK to invite Meredith and Dan some recently acquired friends to the summer party and suggested that since they lived miles away, that they offer their guest room for the night. Faith agreed, saying "That will be fine." So, JR called Meredith the next day with the invite.

Meredith accepted the invite and asked, "What kind of swim attire would be appropriate for the party?"

JR responded jokingly, " speedos for Dan," thinking that she would surely not have Dan wear those to a 50's something pool party. On the day of the party Dan showed up in Speeeedos, how funny.

As Faith, JR, Dan and Meredith strolled in, Lindsey reacted, "Look what the dog dragged in! ha ha." Faith introduced her tag-a-long friends as Meredith and Dan Trippon. The girls, especially Louise, wolf-whistled at his look just to tease the new found friends.

Dan was a retired policeman and Meredith had her own health and wellness salon near her home, about 40 miles from PV. She is used to working with rich white ladies, since in her line of business she gives Botox injections, hormone treatments, lip tattoos and performs laser hair removal. Faith introduced them as their Craigslist friends.

And then, after she peaked everyone's interest, Faith quipped, "No we didn't meet them from thaaaat part of Craigslist, we met them when we sold our four wheelers and trailer to Meredith. Meredith bought the quads as a surprise gift for Dan, by herself. Karl and she have remained in contact over the months. You know how we collect people and all, she continued"

Who wouldn't want to stay in touch given that Meredith had such a pleasant personality, and was very pretty to boot. She stood 5'8" and had dark hair, very large breasts and a natural golden tan. She was part Native American and it showed in her soft tan skin tone. Dan had a nice body as a retired policeman and the women mentioned that he didn't look half bad in those short suited swim trunks—our hubbies could never get away wearing those—they have the Dunlop syndrome you know. Lindsey spoke up, "their bellies Dun' lapped their belts," and everyone laughed.

One might think these upscale neighbors would be boring and blasé, but would be surprised to see how risqué they become after a few drinks. Some of the neighbors sported tattoos, shiny belly button rings, anklets and even some other piercings—go figure—America the melting pot.

Rob and Louise have been married for 25 years and enjoy socializing with their community neighbors. Louise is 44 years old, 5'4", 135lbs, with nice shapely legs, and perky breasts. Never having had children, her body was perfectly preserved sleek with a flat belly. Her slim body and contoured waistline was perfect for her dangling belly button ring. She is a stylish blonde with radiant green eyes, the typical college graduate type of rich white girl look. Her measurements are 34-28-34 and she keeps herself in good shape through the use of the local gym and a private fitness instructor. Her 34B tits are firm champagne glass sized. Rob is older just 65, retired, sporting a goatee and glasses. He has a slight gut, but otherwise is a good provider.

JR reacted while looking at Louise and Rob, saying, "Man you really hit a homerun with her. Darling you get more beautiful every time I see you. Stop bringing your Dad to these parties, so we can have fun!"

The hosts, Jan and Karl have been married for nearly 30 years and have a truly blessed life. As the party was reeving up, hostess Jan announced that it was time for the games to begin. Like a drill sergeant she cried out, "Let's get this party started, let me have two lines with men on the right and ladies on the left." The neighbors gathered as told for the egg toss. Of course the couples lined up across from one another, then Jan hollered, men move down one space so that you are not across from your spouse.

Dan got paired up with Louise and Meredith was across from Karl. Couple by couple, the field was narrowed to the last two couple finalists Dan and Louise, and Karl and Meredith. It was the final toss and Dan saved the win by diving to make the egg catch while Karl caught the egg in his chest breaking it all over. Louise jumped with joy and ran to hug Dan as she jumped up and down together declaring we win, we win!

Jan announced, "Ok it's time for the truth or dare game, so let's get started. This time the teams will be husbands with their wives. The team that answers the most correctly will get a gift card to Durant's restaurant."

After a number of drinks and questions like are either of you two a member of the mile high club and these types of questions, Meredith was asked, who was her best lover ever. She responded that she had made love while in college with a black guy and that he was the best. "Sorry Honey, I love you but I can't lie. Black men are the best and you know what they say about them. Once you go ..." The ladies had a "smirky" look at her response, and the game continued until one couple answered the most truthful questions.

As the party went on Louise made it a point to befriend Meredith and they talked and talked exchanging emails and phone numbers. Louise was intrigued with Meredith's answer and she wouldn't stop talking about it to anyone who would listen. She even asked Meredith to provide some details of her black encounter. Let's meet for coffee and I'll give you all of the details—deal? The party ended relatively early and everyone said their goodbyes but not before Louise reminded Meredith that she should call her.

Louise has a little secret of her own that only her hubby Rob knew. In the heat of passion, Louise would often fantasized about being taken by a big, strong and virile black man. No different than any other couples, they had taken the plunge into fantasying about all types of sexual pleasures, but that was his and her favorite. They both loved the fantasy.

Rob loved Louise with all his heart; however, do to their age difference, his sex drive had dwindled while hers was still reeving up. He always wanted her to be pleasured by well-endowed man and he knew that if the chance arose, he would not hold her back. She was his adored Hotwife and it was very arousing for him to discuss her fantasy escapades. He accepted that someday he would have the occasion to watch her and her lovers in action.

During their passionate talks, Rob told her how he would like to plan and prep her for her Hotwife adventures. How he wanted to buy her sexy outfits, get her hair done and polish her toenails. He even volunteered to help shave her pussy hair nice and trim, or bald, depending on her desires. He liked the thought of Louise being transformed from a wealthy aristocrat to a bonnerfide hottie girl.

A few weeks after the pool party, Louise received a call from Meredith just catching up and asking if she and Rob might be interested in going to a party the following weekend? "What Kind of Party," asked Louise innocently?

"It is called a Zebra party," Meredith alluded.

"What is a Zebra party? Do we all get dressed up in Zebra costumes or is it like a zoo party" asked Louise lol.

"Are you free for coffee tomorrow morning cause I really need to talk to you about this in person," she explained. Louise agreed to meet at the local Starbucks the next morning. Meredith reminded Louise of their conversation at the pool party regarding interracial men and added that she & Dan were attending, and if she and Rob would like to go too, they were invited.

That night, Louise told hubby about her earlier call and that she was to meet with Meredith for coffee. Rob talking, "Let's see what this is as I am not familiar with that term; lets goooogle that shit." Together Louise and Rob searched the internet to see what a Zebra party entailed. The web was very sketchy but the urban dictionary gave a brief look at what Meredith was alluding.

"If it is what we think it is, what would you tell her our fantasy and would you want to go?" Rob asked.

"Oh Honey, you know I could never go through with anything like that and besides this is just our fantasy and not for others to know. If I did anything like that you would go nuts and I wouldn't want anything to come between us."

Focusing on Louise's eyes, "Sweetheart, Love of my life, I would love it. I will give you your get out of jail free pass in a heartbeat." "Really, you aren't serious are you?" she asked. "Really baby, I love you so much that I'd help you get ready for it," Rob responded.

They talked about her being a Hotwife and she loved the fact that Rob loved her within an inch of her life. Although she was very apprehensive since there is a major difference between fantasy and reality, Louise played along. They had a night of fantasy and frolicking and Louise came bucking as Rob ate and used a black dildo on her all the while describing "their" fantasy. In the morning as Louise drove to meet Meredith her head was filled with naughty thoughts about last night and what might be cumming her way.

As she arrived at Starbucks she noticed Meredith sitting outside with two coffees. She offered a seat and a coffee, and began talking first about the swim party, her own black experiences and then moved to discuss the Zebra Party. "Do you really not know what a Zebra Party is," asked Meredith.

"No, I don't, I guess Rob and I have lived a sheltered life," Louise answered. Meredith explained the party intricacies and confessed to her and Dan's lifestyle.

Meredith explained, "That as a policeman, Dan was married to his work and completely by accident she ended up have an affair with a hung black man. It completely changed my world and I want to promote the interracial lifestyle to my rich neglected white wives."

Louise also confessed her fantasy and that Rob has been unable to get hard for the last year or so. Laughing she blurted out, "I have not had a hard dick in over two years."

Please go with us then, it will be life changing and both you and Rob will love it based on what you have told me.

"Yeah, from your description it sounds very provocative and certainly a first for Rob and me. I think based on last night's conversation and sex with Rob that he will be excited about attending, maybe. I am a virgin in that area, you know, so you might have to help me the first time," Louise responded. "I'll talk Rob into attending, don't you worry. I need a real man to take me"

Together Meredith talked about her experience and discussed how wonderful it would be spending all night partying in that way. Louise celled Rob on her way home "Well what did she say, was the Zebra party what we had thought?"

"Yep exactly," she quickly responded. Being in love with a Hotwife, he anxiously agreed, "If that will make you happy and bring you pleasures that I can't give you, then we should go for it."

"If I do this it will be for both of us, agreed?" she responded.

"OK, for both of us, I agree." Pulling into the drive, Rob was waiting at the door and hugged his soon to be "hotwife." Did she explain how things work at these types of parties? Rob asked.

"Yes and more," Louise explained.

Rob was so excited—he wanted to be part of the cheerleader's prep team. "Let me prep you for that evening, let's make sure you take a bubble bath, get your hair and nails done, and let's make a day of shopping for just the right outfit to wear. You will be the most beautiful woman there" Rob insisted.

On the day of the party, Rob took her to Talbots, Victoria Secrets and other shops as they flirted with each other about the fun to come. He eagerly watched her parade around in each sexy outfit. I think a black and white blend might be the perfect combination, he suggested lol, and Louise agreed. She also selected black nylons with a garter belt and red thong panties.

Jokingly Louise suggested that, these will not be on long, will they honey? Will you take them off for me if my lover asks you?

"Of course, I would be honored to," he responded. Rob knew his role as a cuckold and it showed in his response.

When they returned home from shopping they rested for a few hours before prepping for the evening. Louise asked Rob again if he was going to be OK if she "hooked-up" with a black guy because once there, there would be no turning back. Also, she knew that once hooked up with a bull that she would not be paying any attention to Rob during the party. "You won't get jealous will you, my hubby" she queried? Assuring him of her love and explaining that she was not even sure if she would be able to attract a suitor, even if she wanted to. After all, she was not some young 30 year old; she was a married women of 25 years and nearly 45 years old. Rob was the only man she had in over 25 years.

Rob assured her that she was definitely a hottie and that he would be fine with whatever happened. "Here let me prep you by trimming your pussy hair nice and short to create a narrow landing strip for his bomber," he told her. He trimmed and neatly prepped her pussy to create a sexy natural blonde runway. As he toyed with her, she began to tingle.

"Let's get your pretty pussy in a bubble bath," Rob said admiring her naked body. Louise was getting very horny as she began to envision the evening. Rob reached to pet her body stopping as he circled her clit.

Rob wanted to finger her on the spot. No! that's out! As she pushed his hand away.

It was hard not let him rub one out on the spot but she didn't want to ruin the mood for the evening. Rob washed over her boobs then slid his hand back down to her womenhood-she pushed him away refusing to let him doddle her pussy—it was hard to hold back, but she resisted. Louise replied, "We haven't had sex for a week and I want to be deprived of that pleasure. I need to save that pleasure just for my lover, honey."

So Rob settled for a deep kiss and a few kisses around her hard nipples. Rob offered again to finger her pussy, lick her and stroke her but she refused saying, "Noooo. Maybe Latter, grabbing his balls and squeezing-besides you can't even stay hard." She asked Rob to get her the Summer Eve so that she could douche herself just to make sure she was squeaky clean down-there.

Rob helped dry off and helped her dress in a black short skirt, with a gold blazer jacket and a very loose fitting low cut white sequined blouse that opened just above the navel—it showed off her breasts, and the "wanting a child" look. She wore a red bra with a red and gold thong underwear. Her gold belly button ring shimmered as it swayed with her 4" stilettoes high heeled walk.

Rob suggested that Louise go braless but she refused, it was the first time to this type of party and she didn't want to look too easy. He reminded her that he would like to take off those sexy g-string panties if her lover wouldn't mind. Rob asked her to put her panties on over her nylons and garter belt. Looking in the mirror Louise admired herself. She turned to go, and Rob showing his arousal, tongue kissed her and assuring her of her beauty and that tonight will be great for both of them. She felt so sexy and the feeling of being sex starved was an adrenaline rush as she left the house. She reached over and pecked Rob as he held the door for her to enter the car.

Rob drove their Bentley while Louise finished her makeup and put on her red lipstick. As they arrived the hostess, a 50 something refined looking reddish haired woman welcomed them in as a couple, admired how pretty she looked and offered a drink. As they turned into the living room, they were shocked at what they saw. It was JR and Faith; they were there too.

Louise was embarrassed and quickly said, "What are you two doing here."

"No what are you doing here," Faith shot back. "That darn Meredith they laughed," and simultaneously, agreed "I guess we'll all find out in a little while, this is our first time doing anything even remotely this naughty."

The hostess asked again, would you like a drink?

Louise piped up, "I'll take a Chardonnay and Rob will have a craft beer if you have."

At first glance along with the hosts, there were 4 other white couples who were there for a very obvious reason, and about seven black gentlemen of all sizes and builds dressed only in silky night robes.

One of the black guys looking on said, "That is some fine looking white woman!" Rob nodded in agreement, as he held Louise by the hand-saying that she has a body that just won't quit doesn't she guys. The black man replied "I wouldn't mind finding that out foor ma-self!"

There was one guy that really stood out in the crowd however, and when Louise's eyes met his, she knew she wanted him to be "the one." He was tall, handsome and looked to be a retired football player in his late forties. He winked his approval and held his gaze for a little longer than normal. She had never been with a black man but hoped he liked what he saw.

The white couples all sat close together and the black bulls except one stood in the background holding their drinks and talking. The tall handsome one asked Louise to go to the kitchen with him to refresh his drink. Just like Louise, she grabbed a tray and asked if anyone wanted their drinks refreshed.

Go with him Louise, the hostess motioned—this is Edward and he is very good. Louise nodded and did as she was instructed. She wanted to serve these guys whatever they wanted, so she loaded her tray with adult beverages and offered them to the gauntlet of black men. The Hostess then introduced each couple to the stable of guests.

The host, a balding white hubby with a goatee in his early 60s, after some idle chitchat, instructed all the white hubbies to kiss their wives goodbye and suggested that they accompany him into the "basement Man Cave." Let's give them some alone time to get to know one another," he suggested.

12