Zendaya and the Stunt Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys." Tom said cheerfully.

"Hello." Zendaya said in a dry voice.

"Hey Tom." I said normally.

"Come with me, Ethan." Zendaya says, turning away from both of us.

It was the same line she used when she confused me for Tom everytime. Was she trying to get under his skin, even though he didn't know?

She grabs my hand and escorts me to the closet we had been in so many times before. Her knowledge made her think this was a first for us.

"Ethan. I know we have been friends for a really long time." Zendaya started. "With all you've helped me this past week and you truly have gone above and beyond what anyone has done for me before. I couldn't help but kiss you the other night. I'm really starting to like you and I--"

"I really like you too, Zen." I say softly. It was the first time I had spoken in the closet.

Zendaya put her arms around me for a hug and I held her close.

"I'm going to kiss you again." She said, looking nervously at me. It was much different than when she first started kissing me as Spider-Man.

She leaned in for a kiss and I met her lips, she put her hand on my face as she kissed me.

She paused and pulled back. She looked at me for a moment then came back in for a kiss. Two of her hands on my face now.

She paused and pulled back again.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"It's just--" She started holding her hand over my face, above the nose. She kissed me once and pulled back.

"You were the Spider-Man?" She said backing up a bit, but her arms were still around me.

"I was. I can explain." I said. "I really like you, I have for a while. When you first pulled me into the closet, I thought it may have been because you liked me. After we kissed the first time and you called me Tom that's when I realized. I kept coming back because I liked you and wanted to find a way to--" Zendaya cut me off with a finger on my mouth.

"I'm glad it was you Eth." She kept her finger on my mouth. "I like you, emotionally. I was only attracted to Tom physically. I got things mixed up in my head thinking that it was real feelings for him. You saved me from ruining things with him, while actually increasing things for us." She said moving back towards me.

"So you aren't mad?" I asked her, worried.

"I'm not mad Ethan." She said as she closed her eyes and moved back in to kiss me. Not soft to start like before, passionately and with tongue like she did in the Spider-Man costume.

"I'm glad we've already done this part." Zendaya said, kissing me and rubbing my pants above my penis.

"You're so beautiful, Zen." Between kisses I start to undo the top button of her shirt, with difficulty.

Zendaya leans back and starts to undo her own buttons.

"Come on." she said pointing at my pants.

"You want these off?" I asked, just to confirm.

"If you want to see me, I have to see you." She said undoing the last button of her top, revealing no bra.

I undo my belt and undo my jeans, pulling them down to my feet. Zendaya takes off her top and drops it to the floor.

I look up and she is topless. Her lovely tan breasts with light brown nipples. I just wanted to get my mouth on them so badly. So I did.

I leaned down and put my mouth on her right nipple, licking it and sucking it while my hand massaged her left breast. She put her arms around my head letting me enjoy. Her small breasts were perfect. I stand back up right after thoroughly enjoying them.

"Did you have fun?" She said with a silly smirk.

"I'd do that all day if you let me." I told her.

She smiles sweetly and puts her hands on my waist. I put my arms around her assuming she is coming for an embrace. She pulls my boxers down around my waist and squats down as she pulls them.

She licks the tip of my erection, then licks the shaft, rarely breaking eye contact with me. She starts to suck my penis. She starts off slow then starts to pick up speed. Occasionally taking the whole thing down her throat. It was going to be hard to hold my cum in, I wanted this to last as long as possible.

The Door swings open. Tom Holland standing there.

"Whoa" he said in his British accent.

Zendaya turns slowly, takes my penis out of her mouth and looks back at him. Her naked back facing him.

"Sorry about that--uh--Sorry" Tom said, as he closed the door.

"What do we d--"

Before I could finish talking she started to suck my fading erection to bring it back. She even got her hand going to massage my balls to recover it. Once it was fully back she paused briefly to say "I finish what I started" before sucking super hard.

"I'm going to cum" I said to her.

"Mhm!" she mumbled with my penis in her mouth.

I start to cum, it was a big load after her touching me all week with no release. It's almost like she expected it to be a lot. She showed me the huge load in her mouth before swallowing it. She continued to suck my sensitive penis until it became flaccid. She never broke eye contact.

"I think that makes up for all the touching we did through the week!" She said smiling.

"What about Tom?" I asked.

She kissed me.

"What about Tom?" she said, kissing me again and again. "You are my good luck charm. We will be fine!"

--------------------

Through the next two weeks, Zendaya and I went on a few dates. Never anything sexual like that last day in the closet. The paparazzi clued in that she was seeing someone new though. It brought a lot of recognition that I was the stunt double spiderman though. MJ still ended up with 'a' Spider-Man, just not what anyone thought would happen.

We return to the set together, as a couple. The whole cast was getting together for a wrap on the whole movie.Tom Holland had one line left to say. They probably already had the take for it done, but this was just for fun.

"With great power, comes great responsibility." Tom Holland said.

Everyone cheered and celebrated that filming was over. Zendaya and I kissed in celebration. This wasn't new to the staff anymore, they had seen us coming and going over the two weeks together.

"Come over here." Zendaya whispered in my ear.

I smiled and she pulled us away from the crowd, back to our closet.

"I am locking. The. Door." She said vocally while completing the act.

"This will be the last time we can share this closet together." I say holding her hands.

"I say we got a few minutes before anyone notices we are gone." She smiled.

We both started to rip our clothes off. Zendaya's was easy. She was wearing a cute little dress but no bra or underwear so she just took it off over her head. I was still working on my shirt, caught off guard by her completely naked body. My button undoing slowed down, while I admired her.

"Hurry up silly." Zendaya said undoing my belt.

"Right" I said, picking up the pace on my buttons.

By the time I got my shirt off she had my pants on the ground.

"Pick up your feet." she said, promptly removing my pants around my ankles.

While she was down there she put her mouth around my newly formed erection, getting it wet for what was about to happen. She got up and kissed me before turning around and bending over.

I slid my erection inside of her. It crashes over me like a tidal wave. Sure we have been dating for weeks, but I am inside Zendaya. The girl of my dreams, a movie star. I start to sway my waist back and forth into her, my pelvis pressing up against her ass. She is so wet, but so tight.

"Oh fuck Ethan." she said, breathing deeply.

"Hold on a sec."

I pull out of her and spin her around to face me. I give her a kiss and she smiles. I got to lift her up and she understands. She jumps with me and puts her legs around my waist. I pin her against the closet door and slide into her again. She lets out a gasp as I enter her. As I begin thrusting into her she motions for me to stop.

"Eth, what if they hear us?"

"I don't care Zen. Do you?"

"No... Keep going."

I start thrusting into her harder and harder. The door is rocking as we continue. She tried to muffle her moans down, but she is still quite loud. It doesn't stop me. I keep fucking her tight little pussy until she cant hold the moans down. She lets out a huge moan.

"Holy fuck Eth, Right there, Don't stop."

I keep pounding her into the door as it creaks and rocks. Moaning louder now, not holding it back. I feel her body spasm, her moans stop and she starts to breathe heavily against my neck. Her vagina squeezes my erection tightly as she's cumming.

"Zen, I gotta cum. Where should I go?" I was still fucking her sensitive vagina.

Her body is limp, she's doing almost nothing to hold on.

She regains her composure.

"Put me down Ethan and lay down."

I do as she asks, even though there is barely enough room for me to lay in this closet.

She squats down on top of me, slowly lowering herself onto me. My erection penetrates her and she begins to ride me.

She looked so beautiful with her little tits barely bouncing as she rode me.

She leaned down next to my head, still bouncing on my dick.

"Doesn't my pussy feel so good?" She whispered in my ear.

My entire body tensed up. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted her to be on my dick forever.

"Cum Eth. Cum ethan" She took a deep breath and moved up right to keep riding me.

"I'm gonna cum Zen." I said, moaning a bit.

"Cum Ethan, Cum in me" she whispered

I started to cum, Zendaya kept bouncing on me as I filled her pussy.

"You feel so warm Eth." She said panting, slowing down.

"You are amazing Zendaya"

She slid down off of me and the cum fell to the floor, some rolling down her legs.

"Grab me a towel from behind you please." She said watching the cum drip.

"Right." I said getting up, good thing this was a supply closet.

I pass her a towel and she cleans herself up best she can

A knock at the door. We both stay Silent.

"Hey it's Tom, let me know when you're decent."

We both look at each other and get dressed. Both our hair is a bit of a mess now, we pat it down best we can. We open the door.

Tom is leaning on the wall over where I used to lean. He was looking in the opposite direction of the closet.

"Hey Tom, What's up?" Zendaya said, still patting her hair.

"Hey Zendaya, Hey Ethan. You guys know how loud you are when you fuck?" He asked, laughing.

"Uh--" Zendaya started to speak.

"Don't worry, I kept the party goers out of the area." Tom smiled. "I had a feeling you two would be here. Just wanted to say thanks for everything on set and off set. You've both been really good friends."

"You've been amazing too Tom." Zendaya said, hugging him briefly before stepping back beside me.

"Thanks for everything Tom" I said, reaching out and shaking his hand.

"You two are cute together... Good luck out there" Tom said as he walked away.

Zendaya and I looked at each other and kissed. We returned to the party.

12