Zendaya's Private Shoot

Story Info
Zendaya shoots a sextape with two hung studs.
4.3k words
4.5
2.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This story is a work a fiction.)

"I'm telling you this is the perfect opportunity to blow off some steam." Zendaya's manager explained. Zendaya was looking herself over in the mirror while her phone sat on the sink.

"I could just go to Cabo." Zendaya said sarcastically.

"Well... that's not really in your time slot. The schedule is really backed up."

"Then try to clear the schedule. I don't need to spend my Saturday doing some shady photoshoot." Zendaya brushed a loose curl of hair from her face. Her face was bare and natural. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt with no bra and simple black cloth shorts that showed off her long legs.

"Well, you're only free today and Sunday. Monday you'll have to go to Paris and then Tuesday back to L.A. Don't even get me started on the rest of the week. If you don't take this time now, you'll be aching by Wednesday. Besides, the public can tell when you're stretched too thin, even if you don't think they can." Her manager explained.

"Fine," Zendaya sighed. "What am I going to be doing anyway?"

"I was told this was going to be like any other modeling job."

"What's the name of the place? Can I get some specifics?" Zendaya picked up her phone and made her way to her bedroom. She opened her laptop and readied the search engine.

"It's a private studio firm. Clear Faces Studios. They do involve themselves in more... pornographic photoshoots."

Zendaya's jaw dropped when she looked at the photos. They were mostly gorgeous European and African models doing topless shoots. But when she got to the videos, they were teasers. One woman was tall and pale with midnight black hair and deep green eyes. The first few seconds of the video were just her smiling and waving at the camera, then a flash cut to her stripping naked, and the last few seconds were blacked out.

"This is a nude photoshoot?" Zendaya felt a tingle run down her spine. She could've sworn she'd seen the shadows of two men in the few seconds of the video. She muted it and replayed it.

"Yes."

"Now why would I do that?" Zendaya asked. She tried to put on a disgusted tone, but she felt a chill go straight down her back. Zendaya paused on the frame and she saw the shadows of two naked men with big cocks. The pale girl was smiling because she was going to get fucked.

"The photos won't be released. From what I've heard they have a really kind and professional team. They are offering really good money for you specifically. You're the only high profile American they've come into contact with. If you don't want to do it, I'll decline the offer, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. It won't even take all day like the other ones."

"Really? So I don't have to get all dolled up? I can show up in my shirt and shorts?"

"Yup. So I take this as a yes?"

"I..." Zendaya paused. Her nipples were rock hard against the fabric of her shirt. A strange thrill went through her. Being such a high-profile celebrity (with a certain standard to uphold) meant having to sign yourself to long periods of celibacy. Zendaya hadn't had sex in eight months. She hadn't touched herself in six months. Deep down she knew what Clear Faces were. They were a glammed-up porn studio that could finally get their big break by fucking one of Hollywood's biggest stars, even if the pictures wouldn't get out.

"I'm in."

*

A few hours later Zendaya pulled up to the outside of a building that looked like a warehouse. Four in the afternoon in this part of Los Angeles meant that there could be a swarm of paparazzi just waiting to take a picture of Zendaya walking into a random building in flip-flops. She looked around three or four times before deciding it was safe to step outside. The anticipation was killing her. At this point, she didn't care if someone saw her. This was just an extravagant dick appointment.

Zendaya opened the front door and the place seemed nice. A cool breeze whirled throughout the entire front office. The walls were painted light blue and the floors were spotless white marble. The place was designed like a massage parlor. A tall and young blonde with bright blue eyes sat at the front desk with a bright smile on her face. She wore a simple white blouse with black dress pants. Her hair was tied back in a neat bun. She looked about thirty.

"Ms Coleman! I'm so glad you could make it!" The blonde stood up and outstretched her hand. Zendaya reached out to shake hers.

"Thanks. You know my name?" Zendaya smiled.

"Of course. When we found out that you could be coming here it's all we've been talking about. My name's Rebecca by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Rebecca."

"So," Rebecca reached down behind her desk and grabbed a few papers. "I take it you'll be doing the full experience, correct?"

"What's that?"

"It's the photoshoot and the video." Rebecca smiled.

"Um... quick question." Zendaya leaned in and dropped her voice to a whisper. "Am I getting in the video with the two men?"

"Two men? Oh! You mean Roger and Dale? Yes they'll be in."

"In as in, what?" Zendaya knew why she was there, but her nerves still kicked in.

"Ms Coleman, I hope you know that anything that is said or done here stays here. If we share anything you have the right to take legal action. You may opt out at any time. The only thing we cannot get rid of is your signature." Rebecca handed Zendaya a pen. Zendaya read the paperwork quickly. She was used to this. The actress then took a deep breath and signed her name in the three locations on the first paper and the two others on the second paper.

"All done! Now, we already have everything set up so if you'll just follow me down this hallway." Rebecca walked through the hallway to the left of the front office and made her way to the third door to the right in the hallway. Zendaya felt that same rush she felt earlier, but this time it had multiplied by ten. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Zendaya knew her nerves were just that, nerves. Rebecca opened the door and signaled to whoever was inside.

"She's actually here?!" Zendaya heard a male voice yelp.

Rebecca stepped inside the room, giving Zendaya her grand entrance. The room was completely white with a brown carpet sitting below a tripod in the corner of the room. There were counters and drawers to the left and right of the room. She saw two handsome men standing up with shocked looks on their faces. Zendaya gave them a shy smile.

"Hi, I'm Dale." He waved at Zendaya. Dale was cute. He had dirty blonde hair that was swept back and deep blue eyes. He stood at about the same height as Zendaya at 5'10. He had a short and somewhat scraggly beard that gave him a youthful look. He had thick eyebrows and an olive complexion. He had thick arms and a big chest and shoulders.

"Hi Dale." Zendaya blushed.

"Um... Hi... My name is Roger... sorry..." Roger had more masculine features than Dale. Roger was tall at about 6 '4 and had an athletic swimmer's physique as opposed to Dale's thicker build. Roger had dark skin and a square jaw with no facial hair except a small mustache. He had long dreadlocks that he tied down his back and an awkward smile that Zendaya liked.

"Hi Roger." Zendaya smiled. She liked the fact that all three of them were nervous. It helped a lot.

"So are we starting with the pictures?" Dale asked Zendaya.

"Oh, um I was hoping we could just jump right into the filming. If that's okay."

"That's fine. Let me know when you're finished with the shoot." Rebecca smiled and exited the room, leaving the horny starlet alone with two handsome men and one camera.

"You guys just do this all the time? Like this is your job?" Zendaya laughed, trying to ease some of the tension in the room.

"Yeah, it obviously doesn't pay as much as your job." Roger said.

"Ah, it's not that glamorous. So um... you ready to get started?" Zendaya slipped out of her flip-flops and walked closer to the two men. She noticed the slight bulges forming in their sweatpants.

"I'll start recording." Dale made his way around the camera and a small red light began blinking. Roger grabbed Zendaya by her waist and moved her towards the camera.

"Are we good?" Roger asked Dale.

"Yup. We're all good." Dale gave a thumbs up, slipped his shirt over his head, and removed his sweatpants.

"Zendaya, smile into the camera for us and do a little spin so we can get a full view of your body," Roger asked after stepping behind the camera and stripping naked just like Dale. Both of their cocks were halfway hard and hanging in between their legs. Zendaya licked her lips and flashed her natural closed-mouth smile. She spun like a ballerina twice and when her back was turned to the camera she did a little twerk.

Roger and Dale licked their lips and began touching themselves to the beautiful woman putting on a show in front of them. When Zendaya lifted her arms the bottom of her white shirt hiked up her flat stomach giving the men a nice view of her belly button. Zendaya noticed Roger and Dale touching themselves and licked her lips at the sight of it.

"You boys like what you see?" Zendaya felt the awkwardness in the room die down. All three of them knew why they were there.

"Hell yes..." Dale said.

"You're beautiful." Roger drooled. Zendaya blushed hard and quickly removed her top, freeing her perky breasts. They were nice, tiny, and slightly pale due to barely noticeable tan lines. Her nipples were a light caramel complexion. Her upper body was thin and athletic, she oozed pure feminine energy and grace.

Zendaya cupped her breasts and squeezed them a few times before Dale and Roger stepped into the frame. Zendaya immediately dropped to her knees and grabbed both men's cocks, feeling the weight and heat of their throbbing members in her soft hands.

"You guys are huge..." Zendaya bit her bottom lip and flashed a devilish grin. Partly because she felt a burning heat between her legs, but also because of how naughty this whole situation was. Zendaya was about to suck two men's cocks on camera... and she loved it.

Zendaya slowly jerked off both cocks while keeping that grin on her face. A small dollop of pre-cum leaked from Dale's cock as he let out a low moan. The sticky and salty juices leaked down the base of his cock and melded into Zendaya's hand. Zendaya giggled and removed her hands from Dale's cock before sticking the thick tip in her mouth. Zendaya bent her tongue so it teased the underside and foreskin of Dale's cock.

"Ohh..." Dale groaned. Roger brushed a few strands of Zendaya's hair from her face. Zendaya opened her jaw wide and tried taking Dale all the way in one go. She used her long neck to push herself even further, trapping his thick cock with her perfect lips. Dale's tip tickled the back of Zendaya's throat, but the actress fought hard not to pull back.

"Holy shit..." Dale threw his head up in the air.

"How's it feel, buddy?" Roger asked more out of curiosity instead of mocking.

"Amazing..." Dale squeezed his eyes shut, trying his absolute hardest not to cum. Zendaya closed her eyes and throated Dale's cock relentlessly. Trickles of saliva leaked down and out of the corner of her mouth as she moaned and hummed around his thickness. A few strands of loose hair tumbled around her face and stuck to her wet cheeks. Zendaya gagged and pulled off of Dale. Thick lines of slime fell down her chin and neck.

"Come here..." Zendaya mumbled before she grabbed Roger's cock with both hands and shoved it into her gullet. She sucked him off greedily, letting the never-ending slobber fall down her chin. Roger grabbed the back of her head to lightly push the superstar even deeper around his thick black pole. Zendaya opened her eyes and gave him a slutty look like she was begging for more.

"Dude..." Roger groaned when Zendaya pulled her mouth off of his prick and moved back to Dale's.

"What's up?" Dale yelped when Zendaya massaged his sensitive head with her slushy lips.

"Can you imagine if we got that hot chick from Euphoria out here?" Roger said. Zendaya reached up to caress Roger's hot and heavy nutsack while she continued to drool and slobber all over Dale.

"We... we already have her... she's sucking our dicks!" Dale laughed and squealed at the same time. Zendaya smiled around his pole before pulling and returning her mouth to Roger's cock.

"The... the blonde..." Roger clarified.

"Why can't you appreciate what we have right now?" Dale said.

"Fuck man... I'm just... oh fuck baby that's it... I'm just excited..." Roger admitted. Both men's eyes were wide as they watched the picture-perfect Zendaya turn herself into a slobbering, spit-soaked mess. An endless line of spit ran down her long and slim body, staining her black shorts and moistening her thighs. Dale turned around and carefully slipped Zendaya's shorts down her long legs.

Zendaya lifted her legs up to make it easier for Dale to strip her. Dale got both her shorts and panties down in one go, leaving her completely nude. Roger dug his fingers into Zendaya's scalp, digging his thick black cock inside her abused jaw. Zendaya returned to her knees as Roger continued to use her throat like a fleshlight. His heavy and spit-caked nuts slapped against her equally messy chin.

Dale's warm and strong hands brushed over Zendaya's narrow waist while his cock was throbbing around her exposed pussy. She was completely soaked, giving Dale no problems when he slipped his cock inside of her. Zendaya's eyes widened when she felt his cock slip inside of her burning cunt.

"Holy shit... she's so goddamn tight... it's like... oh fuck..." Dale groaned.

"Mmmmffhhh!" Zendaya mumbled as her mouth and pussy were pounded by the thick cocks. Dale grabbed her toned asscheeks and spread them out to push himself even deeper inside.

"Mmh! Mmhlkk! Glrk!" Zendaya gargled all over Roger. Dale wiped the layer of sweat from his forehead as he pounded Zendaya with all his might. Roger rolled his hips and fucked Zendaya's mouth like she was a dirty slut. Zendaya's pussy gushed and buzzed all over as Dale thumped repeatedly. She knew that she was about to let go. She knew that these two men were using her like meat and that turned her on to no end.

"FUHHHKKK! CUMMFFFINGG!" Zendaya screamed around Roger's cock. Zendaya imagined if this video of her getting spit-roasted got out. She imagined the millions of men who'd jerk off to her get fucked. That caused her orgasm to hit even harder, rocking her body hard and fast.

"Good lord..." Dale groaned and Zendaya's cunt gripped his cock tight. "Dude you gotta try this... she's the best..."

Zendaya rolled her hips as a sign of appreciation, molding her asscheeks into Dale's pelvis. Roger slipped his pole from Zendaya's sloppy mouth and tapped the drenched head against her nose. Zendaya laughed to herself as a thick glob of spit fell down her chin. Dale stopped his onslaught and slipped his cock stickily out of her beaten-down pussy.

"I want to ride..." Zendaya mumbled as she still felt the aftershocks of her intense and long-awaited climax. Roger smiled and got on his back, waving his massive meat pole in the air like a flag. Zendaya got to his side and slung a long, bronze leg over his torso. She straddled him and reached down to grip his gummy cock, lining it up over her dripping pussy.

Zendaya then lowered herself on Roger's cock, her pussy lips gripping his black meat. She dropped all the way down on his cock, his nuts sitting against the soft and wet skin of her plump ass.

"Holy shit... dude... you were right..." Roger threw his head back and covered his face with his hands. Zendaya reached forward and rested her hands against his bare and sweaty chest. She began to bounce on his cock, quickly finding a rhythm and moving faster to the nasty sound of her gooey pussy creaming all over him.

Dale stood over Roger and slipped his cock into Zendaya's mouth, silencing her squeaks and moans. His dick was sticky as it entered her warm mouth. Zendaya's eyes widened at the taste of her own cum and the roughness of his cockskin. Zendaya continued to bounce on Roger and suck on Dale. Every time she went up she moved her mouth and neck forward to suck Dale's cock.

Roger placed his big hands on Zendaya's sweaty asscheeks to drop her down even harder. Dale fucked her mouth harder and faster, glazing his cock in her spit. Zendaya grabbed Dale's hips for balance. The young starlet had just realized how much she loved to be used like cockmeat. Like her body was only made to give and receive pleasure. It felt so good to her.

Dale pulled out of her mouth as Zendaya continued to bounce. He had to pull out to stop himself from finishing.

"You like riding that dick, baby?" Roger teased.

"Yes! Oh my goodness yes! It feels so good!" Zendaya yelped. Her beautiful bronze skin was glowing due to the heavy layer of sweat and spit that had built up. Her hair clung to her skin as her tiny breasts bounced up and down. Roger removed one hand from Zendaya's ass, slipped his middle finger into his mouth, and reached back around to slip it in her asshole.

"Oh!" Zendaya squealed in surprise and ecstasy. While she wasn't against his wet finger invading her bum, it was definitely a shock. Dale regained his control and jammed his cock back into Zendaya's eager mouth. Roger pumped his finger back and forth inside of Zendaya's tight bum as slobbered all over Dale, slowly and sensually working her slimy lips and tongue.

Roger wanted his cock buried inside of Zendaya's asshole so badly. Both men only recorded with two girls that were open to anal. Zendaya signed the paper that told them they could do anything to her. That's exactly what they were going to do. Roger tapped Dale's legs, signaling him to stop. Dale removed his cock from her mouth and Roger grabbed Zendaya's waist to pull her off of him.

"Lay on your stomach." Roger asked. Zendaya nodded and did as she was told. Roger moved and placed his face right over her ass. He then spread her cheek and pursed his lips to let out a massive line of spit right into her little brown bum.

"Fuck!" Zendaya yelled. Roger laughed at her reaction as Dale just watched in awe. Roger then moved himself up and lined his cockhead right at the top of her asshole.

"Put that fucking cock in my ass... don't tease me..." Zendaya purred as she brushed her hair from her face. The yearning in her voice sent a rush through Roger and Dale. Roger was on his knees and plopped his dickhead inside of Zendaya's asshole, breaking through the wet, puckered skin. Roger made it halfway inside of her darkness, pushing past the barrier.

"Ohhhhhhffff..." Zendaya groaned. The pinching and pulling of his thick black dick stretching out her asshole was overwhelming. Dale bent down and grabbed her face.

"You alright?" Dale made deep eye contact with the actress. There was a hint of concern in his voice.

"Yes... Just... just a lot..." Zendaya gasped as her entire body turned to jelly. Roger was all the way inside of her asshole. His thick pole was finally deep inside of her guts. Eventually, he found the courage to pull out and slide back in, his big balls clapping against her pussy lips.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! FUCK IT!" Zendaya's voice cracked as her ass smacked. Roger gripped her waist hard, digging his fingers into her wet skin and pounding her non-stop. Roger took a deep breath as his cock tore away at her bum. Dale sat down and waved his dripping cock in Zendaya's face. Zendaya immediately pounced on it and sucked it down while her asshole was getting filled to its limit by Roger's black pole.

"You... you plan on finishing inside?" Dale stammered. Roger couldn't respond. He was too focused on the grip Zendaya ass had on his cock. A loud and nasty "Whap! Whap! Whap!" filled the air. Both men fucked Zendaya's holes like jackrabbits, non-stop pounding and slamming her skinny frame.

12