Zero Hour Ch. 01

Story Info
Ready to get married, Tess regrets not having a fling, until.
3.8k words
2.93
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was the day of Tess's wedding and it was less than an hour to go until the ceremony. Everyone was downstairs, socialising and enjoying themselves so it was now just a case of it being time.

Tess was in the bridal suite with her mother and sister, who was her bridesmaid, and as they began to fuss she asked in as patient a tone as she could manage;

"Why don't you guys go downstairs and get a drink? I'll be ok, I'd just like a second to myself."

It took a few minutes of further fussing and asking "are you sure?" and "we don't mind staying if you want?"

As the suite door closed behind them Tess began pacing nervously.

She wasn't particularly proud of it, but she had been fantasising for a long time about having a fling before getting married. She been strong and resisted the urge as best she could as the wedding day approached, telling herself it wouldn't be fair, that it would be wrong to act on her urges. Yet now the day had arrived, rather than feeling proud of herself and the strength she'd shown she was feeling what could only be regret.

As she walked across the room, she stopped at the window of the suite, sank into a chair and looked out over the hotel gardens where her guests were talking and waiting. As she stared longingly from the window, she thought to herself;

"So what if it's not normal, so what if people wouldn't approve, I wanted to do it!"

Of course, it was too late now. She lamented her indecision over the past weeks that had stopped her fulfilling fantasy.

Suddenly, Tess was snapped back to the moment as a knock sounded at the door.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in" Tess called, assuming it was her mother and sister only to be surprised when the door opened and Josh, one of the groomsmen stepped in.

As he walked in and closed the door, his grey groomsmen suit fit well to his athletic figure with is blonde hair spiked up as normal, Tess stood up, slightly concerned.

-

As Josh walked into the bridal suite and let the door fall closed, he watched Tess stand up and look at him.

Her wedding dress clung to her figure, supporting and complimenting her large chest with class and elegance. The straps of her dress disappeared over her shoulders and narrowed to accentuate her wide hips before flowing out and down to the floor.

Her sandy blonde hair was tied back into a decorative bun with a veil flowing down her back from it and a sparkling tiara sat across the front of her hairline. All of the white fabric complimented her pale tone perfectly.

"Wow..." Josh said breathlessly "... Tess... you look amazing!"

"Thanks" she replied shortly, a stern look on her face, before continuing "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything's fine, Darren just wanted me to check on you and see if you need anything?" Josh explained.

"Oh..." Tess's expression relaxed "... no everything is fine thanks, I'm just waiting now."

As she spoke she walked across the room toward the bed, her heels clicking on the wooden floor, before sinking to sit on the edge of it with her hands clasped in her lap.

Josh walked slowly toward her as he asked;

"You sure everything's ok? You don't want a drink or anything?"

"No I'm fine, thank you Josh" she answered with a smile.

As Josh came to halt near the bed he admired Tess's dress again, it had small diamond like beads sparkling across the body of the dress which glinted in the light falling through the windows, the same style of beads lined the veil flowing from her hair and down her back.

"You really do look lovely Tess. That dress is...just stunning on you" Josh said bashfully.

"Thank you" Tess replied again with another smile.

"Where..." Josh began in a confused tone as he looked around, suddenly realising they were alone "... how come you're on your own up here?"

"Oh, I had my mum and sister up her but they were starting to fuss so I asked them to give me a bit of time to myself."

"Oh, sorry I didn't realise I was disturbing you, I'll leave you to it..." Josh began only to be interrupted.

"No..." Tess interjected quickly "... would you, would you mind staying for a few minutes?"

-

Tess had felt something stirring inside her, she thought maybe... just maybe, it might not be too late.

"Sure" Josh replied as he sank to sit on the side of the bed next to Tess as she offered another smile;

"Thanks" she said reaching her left hand over to Josh and running it down his arm. As he turned to smile back Tess saw his eyes catch her hand before commenting;

"It must feel weird without your engagement ring?"

"Yeah..." Tess agreed as she wiggled her hand "... I only took it off about half an hour ago but it feels odd. How's Darren doing?"

"He's alright, nervous" Josh said shortly.

"Yeah, I get that... I've had a few second thoughts" Tess replied, looking away from Josh, hoping for a reaction.

"Really?!"

Tess held back a smile, having got the reaction she wanted.

"Why? You guys are made for each other?" Josh finished in a tone of concern.

"No, I mean... I didn't mean it like that, definitely not second thoughts about the wedding!" Tess answered.

"Then what?" Josh pressed, shifting on the bed to face her.

"I shouldn't... I can't say, don't worry about it."

"Come on Tess, you're clearly worked up about it, I don't know if I can help but sometimes just saying something out loud can make you feel better" Josh said in an understanding tone.

"Well..." Tess began "...I've been kind of wanting a fling." Tess paused but quickly continued "you know just a one off before getting married, I know it's a stupid cliché and I didn't do anything but I've only ever been with Darren and, well, there's a bit of me that's regretting it."

Tess had a moment of panic, thinking to herself;

"What am I doing?! They're like best friends! Josh is going to tell him and it'll only hurt him!"

"Please don't say anything Josh, I don't want to upse..."

"It's alright Tess" Josh interrupted "I won't say anything."

Josh turned and smiled at her as he continued "besides, it's natural, like you said you've only ever been with Darren so you're bound to wonder, that's nothing to be ashamed of". He placed his hand over hers and gave it a squeeze.

Tess sat looking at him, not quite believing how understanding he was being, and now she felt uninhibited. She looked calmly into his eyes and said, in a soft, hushed tone;

"Fuck me Josh"

"Umm... what?" he replied with an awkward laugh as if he thought he'd missed a joke.

"Fuck me" Tess repeated, her blue eyes still boring into his green.

Pulling his hand from hers and backing away a little on the bed he muttered nervously;

"Come on Tess, that's not..." but this time Tess interrupted;

"I'm not joking. I want you to fuck me, please Josh, we won't tell anyone and it'll mean I won't regret anything once I'm married."

She moved toward him as her plea came to an end but Josh leapt to his feet and backed into the wall to the side of the bed as he exclaimed;

"Jesus! Tess you're marrying one of my best friends in like 45 minutes!"

"I know!" she replied firmly as she stood up and stepped to stand in front of him, placing her hands on his chest and looking down at them guiltily "I know I am and I know this is bad Josh but please... I don't want to regret not doing this..." she paused before looking up and whispering;

"Please... take me!"

"Tess this is a seriously shit idea and THIS is what you'll end up regretting, now..."

He took hold of her arms and pushed Tess back so her hands left his chest as he continued;

"Get this crazy idea out of your head. Snap out of it, OK? I don't want to have to tell Darren because I know you're just freaking out but if you keep this up I won't have a choice, alright?"

Something in Tess's mind though knew, she just had to give Josh something he'd never tell about, once she got him so far she knew he wouldn't stop.

So rather than stop or step back, she took a small step forward and brought her hands to rest on the fastening of his suit trousers. She fixed her gaze on Josh's again as she unhooked his trousers.

"Tess NO!" Josh objected loudly as he hands gripped each of her wrists to stop her, but there was no stopping her now.

Without breaking eye contact with Josh, Tess slowly sank to her knees in front of him. Now looking up at him, he stared back silently.

Tess unzipped his trousers with no resistance and with one gentle tug they dropped to the floor. Josh's hands laid flat against the wall behind him now as she took hold of his underwear and began pulling that down as well, she could hear his breathing getting heavy.

As his underwear fell down his legs, his very hard cock fell free of it. The second she saw it, Tess became free of any doubt. The slightest sliver of hesitation that may have still been in her mind disappeared as her eyes drop closed, her head fell forward with her mouth wide open before finally sealing her lips tightly around his thick shaft.

-

"OH... GOD!" Josh moaned as he felt Tess close her mouth around his dick.

He knew he should stop her, he had to stop her! But he just couldn't bring himself to do it. As she started to dart her head back and forth it felt so good all he could think about was how good it felt and thoughts of guilt were clouded by pleasure.

Josh's hands moved from pressed against the wall to behind his head as he stared at the ceiling.

As he listened to the quiet sides of himself sliding in and out of Tess's mouth and her gentle moans as she sucked him he told himself he'd cum quickly. He'd finish and would be able to walk away happy and Tess would have got the little bit of action she had wanted, but as she moaned loudly and pushed his dick deep into her mouth, he looked down.

The sight of her blue eyes staring back up at him through her illicit mouthful drove him insane.

He watched as she continued to gaze back up at him, her head slowly moving back and forth, sliding him in and out of her mouth. Then she backed her head away and ran her tongue up his shaft as she cradled his balls in her hand. Next she rubbed his cock firmly and quickly with both hands as she took his balls in her mouth, still looking up at him as she sucked gentle on them, flicking her tongue across them.

It was too much. Ge couldn't, and didn't want to hold back now.

"Get up" he ordered quietly.

Tess backed off immediately and, smiling, held her hands out. Josh took them and pulled her to her feet as he kicked off his trousers leaving himself naked from the waist down.

Josh moved toward the bed, leading Tess by hand, before he began quickly grabbing handfuls of her dress and pulling it up, first revealing her 4 inch wedding heels; plain white with silver metallic flower designs across the back. Then her toned calves, her knees, her thighs...

As Tess reached up her dress Josh saw her underwear drop to the floor and her kick it aside and with one hand holding the bunches of dress now just above her backside he placed the other on the back of her neck and pushed her forward, onto her hands and knees on the bed.

A moment later Tess's cry rang around the room;

"OHH, GOD!"

Josh pushed himself into her and they both fell toward the bed a little, he saw Tess grip the sheets of her soon to be bridal bed as she moaned loudly as he thrusted hard again.

Josh began thrusting, holding her dress up above her hips with both hands. He began grunting as he tried to increase his pace but had to keep gathering handfuls of Tess's dress to keep it out of the way.

"Oh god... Josh keep going!" she moaned.

Her cries of his name made him thrust harder but again his hands, so keen to touch Tess, let folds of her dress fall. As he pulled the dress up again and thrusted into Tess, out of the corner his eye he saw the door to the suite open.

-

Elena opened the door to the bridal suite, eager to see Tess before she got married,

"OH MY GOD!" she cried.

Expecting a happy bride surrounded by friends and family, she was greeted by the site of her best friend, on all fours with Josh, one of the groomsman!, holding her dress up and... she just couldn't believe it.

The two of them had snapped their heads toward the door and froze for a second before Tess gasped;

"Ellie!"

Reaching back she pushed Josh away from her and herself up and off of the bed as she continued;

"Close the foor and help me out of this fucking dress!"

"Jesus Tess, you pick now to do this?!" Elena replied still in shock, but as she spoke she pushed the door closed and stepped toward Tess. Ina few seconds, the fastening and zip at the back of her dress were undone and it fell to the floor leaving Tess totally naked but for her veil, tiara and high heels.

"Holy fuck!" moaned Josh quietly. Elena shot her gaze to him to see his eyes fixed on Tess's large breasts, now totally exposed as he pulled off the last of his clothes.

"Tess what the..." Elena began to question but Tess interrupted;

"Keep an eye on the door Ells" as she moved back toward the bed. Quickly climbing back onto it on her knees Josh took a hold of her backside and pushed himself inside her;

"AHHH!" Tess cried loudly.

"Oh my god" Elena said quietly as she turned back to the door and looked through the peep hole, the corridor was, thankfully, empty.

She turned back to look at Tess and Josh, Josh now thrusting very quickly as he held Tess's hips.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" came her loud moans, Elena still couldn't believe what was happening as her head shot from watching Tess and Josh, to checking the empty hallway, back to Tess and Josh and back to the hallway.

-

Josh thrust harder and harder, grunting as the sound of his thighs slapping against Tess's backside filled the suite.

He leant forward, reaching around Tess's side to take a hold of her breast as he ground himself into her over and over.

He saw Elena, from to corner of his eye, move between watching him and Tess to checking the hallway. He smiled to himself as he pushed into Tess harder, not quite able to believe what had happened. He had come to the wedding today hoping to score with Elena, who had now taken up the role of lookout.

"Josh..." moaned Tess between her groans of pleasure "... are you... about to..."

Josh grunted in agreement, knowing what the final word of her question was.

"My mouth" Tess moaned.

Josh grunted again as he pushed Tess away from him onto her side. She quickly moved on the bed to lay so she could take him back into her mouth. He watched Tess suck him again, her hands running over his shaft, his balls, his abs. He began trembling. He had wanted to cum inside her, he had wanted her to still have him inside her as she walked down the aisle, he felt like she knew what he wanted but wanted this to end on her terms.

All of this though, was pushed from his mind as he came. Tess pulled him from her mouth, leaving it wide open as he stumbling backward a little and showered her face with cum.

"Uhhh" he moaned as Tess firmly rubbed his cock and he watched his load fire across her face, into her mouth, her neck and chest. Her makeup was ruined, her wedding day defiled.

As Tess laid on the bed, smiling, covered in his cum, he wanted more.

-

Tess felt Josh roll her onto her back and knock her heels from her feet as he moaned;

"I'm not leaving without a taste of this" before he buried his face between her legs and began furiously eating her pussy.

"Ohh, OH!" Tess moaned, having thought it was over she was overwhelmed with the continued pleasure.

"AHH!" she screamed as Josh pushed his tongue inside her, her vision blurred as she heard Elena's voice again;

"Guy you need to hurry up!"

Josh seemingly ignored her and just dug his tongue deeper into Tess's pussy.

"Ahh! Oh god! Oh Josh don't stop!" Tess cried.

"Tess!" Elena barked "you're getting married in 20 minutes!"

This time, Josh pulled his face from between Tess's legs, but rather than allow her to clean up and get ready, he rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up. Tess pushed her hands against the bed and herself up onto all fours again as she felt Josh's still rock hard cock push back into her.

"Ohh... god!" she moaned again as she felt his hands hold her hips firmly as he drilled into her again.

"Josh please hurry up!" Tess heard Elena pipe up "I've got to get her ready again and she's going to be late downstairs!"

"OH!" Tess cried as Josh pushed deeper still into her "don't stop Josh, don't stop!"

Tess only just made out, over her own moans, Josh's grunts and the sound of him smacking into her Elena's sigh;

"Jesus fucking Christ"

Tess looked toward her friend as she heard the sound of her heels clicking on the wooden floor, she picked up a makeup kit from a table as she passed it before arriving at the bed.

Tess closed her eyes as she felt Elena wipe Josh's cum from her face before hearing her plead;

"Josh, please hurry up!"

As Tess watched Elena unzip the makeup bag and begin trying to redo the makeup she had paid so much to have done in the first place, Tess felt Josh smash himself into, so hard that Elena smudged the makeup across her face.

Tess heard him snigger as he thrust again, and as Elena wiped Tess's face and went to start her make up again.

"OH!"

Tess moaned as he slammed into her again, knocking her into Elena who then dropped the makeup. Elena, now furious screamed;

"For fucks sake!" and threw the makeup bag to the ground before shouting. Tess's face broke into a smile as Josh kept thrusting and Elena shouted;

"Will you stop encouraging him! You're going to be late, or get caught! And will YOU fucking hurry up and finish!" before storming back to the door.

Tess smiled guiltily at having upset her friend but quickly got over it as Josh's thrusting continued. She dropped her head as she moaned again, but suddenly felt it pulled back up.

Josh had taken hold of the veil still attached to her hair and pulled her head up and her gaze fell onto the mirror on the opposite side of the room, Josh's was leering into the mirror, staring into the reflection of her eyes.

She watched him as his pace built and she had a feeling she knew what he was thinking. She had stopped him cumming in her before, she had only ever slept with Darren who had always worn condoms and she had tried to save herself for Darren in one way by offering her mouth to Josh.

As Josh hit top gear, smashing into her backside as he thrust over and over again, his reflected gaze never leaving hers Tess knew she was right. He was giving her a look as if to say he wasn't stopping this time, but more importantly to Tess; she didn't want him to. This time she wanted it inside her, she wanted to feel it.

Moaning, through gritted teeth Tess felt herself shudder into another orgasm. The feeling of hr heart beating in her throat and the sound of their sweaty, naked skin slapping against the others filled the room as Josh grunted louder and louder.

As he got close Josh pulled harder on Tess's veil, forcing her head back, forcing her back the arch but she never dropped his stare in the mirror.

Suddenly, veil still pulled tight, Josh shot his other hand up to Tess's slender neck and slammed hard and fast;

One...two...three...four...five...hard thrusts, each met with a scream from Tess and then finally;

"ARRH!"

Josh pushed hard, deep, held himself there and Tess felt the heat fill her.

"Oh god..." she moaned in satisfaction and awe of the feeling of having cum fire into her.

Tess felt Josh's grip lessen as he stepped back and she fell onto her side, panting and exhausted.

The clicking of heels on the floor came before Elena's instruction;

"Right, you've had your fun now get dressed and get out!"

Tess looked up to see her forcing Josh's clothes into his hands before turning her attention to Tess to fix her makeup at last.

12