Zero Qualms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want that whore fuckhole pounded?" I asked, and then pulled back to slam into her again.

She screamed in response, "Yes!"

"Beg for it," I demanded while giving her another fast, powerful thrust.

"Please take me," she cried, and then grunted when our bodies collided. "Please use my cunt." She screamed when my cock drove her down into the mattress again. "Please pound my dirty fuckhole."

I released her breasts, leaving behind red and white impressions from my grip on them. Then I curled my fingers around her thighs, held on tight, and gave her what she was begging for.

Her keening wail joined the rapid smacks of our bodies. I fucked her like a jackhammer — hard and fast. It was having an effect on me as well. I clenched my teeth and fought against my rising pleasure. She — having been pushed to the brink so recently — was way ahead of me.

Pulling out before she climaxed took even more willpower than holding back my own.

Her sobbing moan brought a smile to my lips. "Nooo!" she blubbered when I left her empty just before she came. As I said, she'd created a monster at that point.

"You get to come if and when I decide to let you," I sneered. I could see her pussy winking at me from the contractions of her intimate muscles.

She begged, "Please, please, please let me come."

"I should shove it straight up your ass or in your whore mouth and leave you like this," I countered.

"Please. Please. I'll be good."

"Is this anything like your promise to fill the gas tank?"

She shook her head vigorously.

I pressed the tip of my cock against the gaped entrance of her canal. She drew in a breath of anticipation, but let it out with a whimper when I let my cock slide back up her slippery folds.

"Please. Oh please," she begged when I pressed my cock against her opening again.

Once again I denied her. I did it a third time, and then straightened over my knees. I gripped her thigh with my left hand, pushed my cock hard enough to almost penetrate her, and then jerked it away again.

"Please. I'll do anything," she sobbed convincingly.

"Anything?" I growled.

"A-a-anything!"

"Then scream for me, you fucking whore," I snarled as I buried my cock inside her.

She did — loud, long, and so high-pitched that it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. And she kept screaming. The sound warbled in time with my cock driving her into the mattress. It only stopped for a moment when her eyes went wide, she sucked in a frantic, noisy gasp of air, and exploded into orgasm.

She convulsed beneath me — her range of movement limited by my weight pressing down on her bent legs. Screeches and squeals emerged from her wide-open mouth, and her pussy constricted around me.

I fucked her mercilessly as she came. I was well on the way to an explosion of my own, and didn't give her the slightest respite. Her screams turned to squeaks and choked yelps. Her face contorted into a mask of beautiful agony. I wanted nothing more than to blow my load deep in that tight, wet pussy, but that wasn't part of the role she wanted me to play.

With a surge of determination, I yanked my cock out of her sopping wet hole. I shoved her legs outward, and her back arched high above the mattress. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, and she was trembling as though there was an earthquake inside her.

I scrambled over her, because I didn't know how much time I had left. Even the kiss of air on my pussy-slick cock was testing my ability to hold back. I forced her back down to the mattress when I sat on her and rested my cock between her tits.

"Hold them," I snarled as I squeezed her breasts around me.

She lifted her quivering, trembling hands, and managed to press her tits together — whimpering and gasping all the while. I reached down, forced my hands under her head, and lifted it. I scooted forward a little more, drawing a grunt from her as it tugged on the sensitive skin of her breasts. That let me push the tip of my cock into her mouth.

I fucked her tits and mouth hard. The abundant wetness coating my cock couldn't stand up to the friction, and dried in only a few thrusts. When she opened her mouth and lost suction, I yanked her hair, and pulled her head up at an even sharper angle. By that point, I was in the zone, and had zero qualms about finally giving her the rough treatment she really wanted. She whimpered, but locked her lips around me again.

It only took two more pumps of my hips to cause my cum to surge up.

I bellowed like a beast as I erupted in her mouth. It must have shot full force, directly into her throat. She made a terrible sound as her cheeks puffed out. That was followed by a snort, and my semen blasting out of her nose.

That snapped me out of it. I rocked back, pulling my cock away from her wide-open mouth. She gagged, coughed, and gagged again.

I grunted when my cock pulsed, sending out a thick rope of cum that somehow managed to not only land in her mouth, but her right eye as well. Another ejaculation followed hot on the heels of that one, further glazing her face. I pushed my cock down, causing the rest to spurt onto her tits and the valley between them.

She continued to cough and gag for a few seconds while I fought to regain enough control of my body to lurch off of her.

Her voice pained and nasally from her scrunched up nose, she said, "It burns."

I reached out with an unsteady hand, and snatched up the towel waiting on the nightstand. She usually wanted me to admire my handiwork after coming in her face, but she grabbed the towel as soon as she felt it touch her fingers.

She blew her nose, gagged, and blew it again. At the same time, she was wiping the cum out of her eye.

"Are you... Are you okay?" I asked between pants.

She answered with the most miserable sounding groan.

I stroked her hair, trying to catch my breath. I couldn't help but wince at the retching sounds she was making amidst sniffles and snorts, in an attempt to clear my semen out of her sinuses.

As the sounds quieted, I saw her legs press together, and a shiver rippled through her. The aftershocks of her orgasm hadn't quite let go of her.

Finally, she pulled the towel off her face and groaned. Her makeup was an utter disaster, and she still had cum smeared everywhere.

"Sorry, baby," I apologized.

She gave me a half smile and a snort that made her face contort, because it apparently stirred around some remaining cum in her nasal passages. She brought the towel to her nose, and gave a blow.

"That's... That's what I get," she said as she dropped the semen-soaked terrycloth.

I picked up the box of tissues from the nightstand, and sat them near her hip. "Let me go get you a drink and some nasal spray."

She nodded and said, "Thank you."

I hurried as best I could on my wobbly legs, and returned to find her sitting up against the headboard.

"Well, that's a first," she said, giving her nose a final wipe.

"Sorry," I apologized again.

She shook her head. "I was asking for it. Literally, I've been asking for it for like forever. You delivered, you animal. That came out of nowhere."

I sat down next to her, handed her the bottle of water, and she took a long drink. Then I handed her the nasal spray and readied the tissue. Once she'd blown her nose and took another drink, she snuggled up against me and let out a long, languid moan.

"That was incredible," she said. "What about you?"

"Oh yeah."

"So, you really enjoyed it? That wasn't all for my benefit?"

"Yeah, I got into it. Right up until..."

She laughed. "Even that was a little bit hot. Just a little. It was proof that you were really letting loose. Thank you. I know it's not your favorite thing. I love you."

"Love you, too, baby."

"You're so good to me," she said, and kissed my shoulder. "At least the next time I'm in the mood, I know exactly how annoying to be."

"I don't know that you have to be quite that annoying," I protested.

She came right back with, "Oh, I think that was the perfect amount of annoying."

After sharing a laugh, we kissed and cuddled for some time. Then she caught my gaze at the same time as her hand came to rest on my softened cock. It reacted predictably to her touch.

"Now, I want you to make love to me," she said in a deep, sensual voice.

I certainly had no qualms about that.

****

I was in the mood to write something a little rougher, and quite a bit rougher in language than I usually do. Hope the description was sufficient warning of what was to come for anyone who's not into that. If you're here, hope you enjoyed it!

As always, your (one per reader!) vote would be appreciated. Comments and favorites are a nice boost to my motivation as well. The feedback is what keeps me pounding away on the keyboard.

12