All Comments on 'Zero Tolerance'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments (Page 2)
RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Storyline was good but this tale ran like it had a couple of bad plug wires.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 9 years ago
One of my favorites.

I like a strong primary character, Grant was such. I despise a cheating spouse, Dana fits that bill. The addition of the cruel viciousness of high school resonated with me. Of course I had a dream girl I was too shy to approach, much less talk to in school so that brought back bitter sweet memories as well. I fall firmly into the BTB category, reconciliation after being cheated on is too ridiculous to entertain seriously. All in all, a well written story with enough pathos too stick in my mind for along time. My third reading and I'll be back again in a year or so.

5 Stars because I can't find the 10 Star button!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Let me guess Morgan, that 'dream girl' in high school was like all girls, she had no interest in a basement dwelling, neck bearded little loser who spends his time trolling porn sites to complain about how all girls would inevitably cheat on him if he ever actually talked to one? Why not just kill yourself rather than wasting all your time here?

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 9 years ago
Always nice to have an admirer.

@ Anonymous 3/30/15 says the person afraid to give a name and own up to their comments. Well, at least you went to the trouble to actually generate a gmail account and rave at me directly. And I quote

" This feedback was sent by: fuckingkillyourself@gmail.com

Comments:

Rather than wasting all your time bitching about how girls would cheat on you if you weren't a pathetic loser virgin, just go kill yourself so none of us have to hear your shit any more.

LOL, so mature, so very elegant, and so articulate! I'm sure you and your buds are all the cream of the crop and successes at your every endeavor. Rant on my not friend, read my profile and I'll be sure to tell my wife and have her enjoy a laugh while reading your comment and email.

Morgan DeWolfe

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
Thanks

Just wanted to say I enjoy your stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
UP IN THE MORNING AND OUT OF SCHOOL

no more history, math or teachers dirty looks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Good

A little contrived, but a good read with a happy ending. Sweet dreams tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

I enjoyed the story, thanks again. Scotty

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

A fun read.

elHosedelHosedabout 8 years ago
The plot of this one...

...has always stood out in my memories of tales of marriage woes. Probably because it's such a believable scenario and extremely well written.

Although my favorites are "Fur" and "Christine", this one fights for 3rd place among your multitude of great yarns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YOU NAILED THIS ONE

WOW! I will bookmark this story to read again later! Wow a Red Head I love em! Oh! I love the description of Dana "The Orange Shank" Gee she must have stood out? Love the ending! OH! This story is Fantastic! .......Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Carl Lewis ...

Reminded me of my athletics days.. Bit surprised there was no Carl Lewis or Michael Johnson. Great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

When the clubs were glued to his hands, why did he repeatedly hit himself with them?

“My heart went out to you, when they did all of those awful things.” – So why didn’t you ever stick up for him, tell Mo to cut the shit?

“Maurice never let me see that side of him. He was always on his best behavior.” – Maybe with YOU, but you saw how he was with others, so you DID see that side of him!

"You don't know what this means to me," – And you don’t seem to care how the way you’re acting feels to him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Job As Usual

Once again another interesting and entertaining story. Thanks for sharing. BK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

a good story like this is so unusual for you .

are you sure you wrote it ?

shouldnt our cuck-boy be taking the whore back and letting her continue to cheat like usual for a cuckstar/matt moreau story ?

i dont believe you wrote this at all .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You wrote: ((( "Maybe we could talk about it a bit later. I need to ask you a favor though. I busted my knee up a bit when I fell trying to catch you in the game. It was already a little sore from the race, which is why I couldn't keep up on that last lap. So could you dance with Marian a few times?" )))

Good story but the race was held BEFORE the football game so the 'hurt knee' excuse doesn't work for losing the race.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Enjoyed reading

Solid reading. The wife was sure crazy as hell but mostly fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the names

I love the names you give your characters. I am guessing you grew up in the eighties.

Mrs Garrett. That one was the best.

Love the stories as well.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Awful

What an absurd tale. Who has reunions like that? Days long with athletic competitions? Huge fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Result

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta a thing ...

... for red-heads, hey.

I suspect some of this story is a personal one for SS06. No matter where it came from it did have a nice romantic tinge to it.

High 5!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

Thank you.

Love, romance, immaturity, egos, all at play. It's stories like this that make me think we should all skip high school and the next five to seven years and just start again about age 25.

Well done. More!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good.story

To.hell with the slut Dana, he.finally got his.dream girl. Really good story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Why buy her tits second time once too much ass what the fuck !

You liked loved the way she was. Married her

Why let her screw it up ,?

First time saw the swimsuit on her nothing else took off shirt covered her told her to go change AND never dress like that again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Do Know

What happened to the real Dana Plato? I knew there was a good reason I've never gone to any of my reunions. I've only known one redhead and it wasn't high school, she ended up marrying my old boss after he retired. Good story. Signed: BTW

Belmont1450Belmont1450about 4 years ago
Really good story

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. But I wish Steve could have work things out with his wife and still ended up with his dream girl and he could have ended up with two wives.

But I wonder what happened to his first wife?

As for his high school bully....... he most likely ended up homeless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
stupid stupid cuck

he learned nothing and traded one shallow vapid whore for another

Dana laughed at his humiliation before they started dating

As for Marian

"Marian, you never did anything to either one of us," I said.

"Then why do you walk away every time, I try to talk to you?" she asked. I could tell she was frustrated.

She never did anything, for years as her boyfreind bullied and literally criminally assaulted people for YEARS she "never did anything"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay why?

Why are all of the women in the BTBs such insipid idiots? Can there be none that actually fight back in a truly evil manner?

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story a lot, but I wish the some characters didn’t have to be so over the top. The Mo guy was too much and she didn’t have to blow half the guys at the reunion. Going to bed with Mo would have been enough to destroy a real marriage. Loved the juggling yeller at the reunion. Thank you

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Shelby 1000

Not a real Mustang. Just too European.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope!

I normally like your stories but this one is just too much of a fairytale.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I hate class reunions too!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Dana need a mental eval before

they go married

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dana... poor girl was screaming unresolved issues and no one realized it. That didn't have to happen. Ladies, if you need a ton of plastic surgery to feel better about yourself, find a good therapist. There were tons of red flags and no one saw them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars.

A good one by StangStar06

bikeymoybikeymoyover 3 years ago
Great work!

Loved this!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He needed to rub Dana's nose in the fact that she lost him and Marion won his heart.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Good story. I liked it. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mustangs

I have read all of your stories and enjoyed 95% of them. There is one thing I have been able to take away from them. That is the fact I am very happy to have never and will never own a Mustang. I have been married for over 50 years and must contribute that fact to never owning a Mustang even though they are second on my car list. ULW5cW

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Great story

He definitely came out on top in the wife deal, but should have hit Mo at least twice.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 for this story & no comments

USMC8541USMC8541almost 3 years ago

You are a gifted story teller...well done!

lflyer82lflyer82almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It has a happy ending, and who could ask more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. You need an editor. There were somethings like "Darla" instead of "Dana" they would have caught. It's normal for people to fill in the correct or missing words when they read things a number of times (it their writing, so they know what it should say and spell check won't catch things like that). Very good, keep it up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

:-) good!

Bill

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Need an editor. Most of your stories have errors to them.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

This story is as stupid as Mo. Kind-hearted Marian marries the high school's most notorious bully, but she has no idea that he bullies people, even though she knows that Mo's friends tormented Steve. And Steve marries Dana. How could he not know she was a bitch, was stupid, and was a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going to comment...

But I jus thave to agree with everything @invisible_bridges said. This story had the stupidest characters imaginable. All of them, including Marian and Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really Stang among all the 175+ stories all are the same....

With same type of Husband and same type of Wife.

I'm really considering that that's the way you are in real Life ...A Sucker and Wimp.

Just being the Goody Goody Guy.

Shit man Grow some balls in Your Characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't work for me. Even if the characters were halfway believable (which they weren't) they were far to shallow and fickle to elicit any compassion or empathy, and Steve and Dana's declarations of true love and mutual concern stood in stark contrast to their complete disregard for the others past traumas, feelings and needs.

LA

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

2 stars - I also did not like any of the characters or the basic plot of this story. It was 5 pages too long.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Fun story, but the wife was a bit over the top. I mean, at some age you do outgrow these things, right? Still, I'll bet she's out there somewhere and I just hope I never meet her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All your stories kinda seem to be the same. Years go by, all of a sudden the wife turns batshit crazy, he leaves, there conveniently is a woman right around the corner waiting for him to pick to marry her.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

As usual very well written, but written waaaaay too long. Thats an issue with many of his stories and, sadly, this one includes his usual over the top wife. She was written in the manner thats usual for a male that sees women as slightly less than we are.

Would have been better if she just fooled around with Mo, but half the dudes at the reunion? I dare you to tell me you arent exactly as I described in the last sentence in the above paragraph.

Making the woman an outright slut, out of the blue, is what men do when they fear women. They need to portray them as thinking with their vaginas to the degree that men think with their dicks. Also the outright slut routine is literally nothing but a cheap ploy to rile the weaker minded readers into hating the wife even more...why? Because a BTB story gets a better rating if the wife is an over the top slut/bitch. And her ending up flat chested was too ridiculous. Too many authors try those cheap tricks, and frankly it smacks of desperation.

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

To the measel weasel. You must be a jealous writer posting under a fake name . But I bet you ha e like I have , read everyone of his stories. He is a legend. He does not even post here any more . Too many fleabs like you here .

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Nice story and another story of a dumb wife trying to impress people that didn't matter. I grew up pretty much a loaner and was good and fair with people not caring what anyone thought of me. Like the woman in this story my ex after 13 years wanted something else more important than she wanted a family. I was fortunate and met a good woman full of love and four kids. That lasted 40 years so I must be doing something right. Why can't peopel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure there's some sort of simplistic moral in this story, but I'm just too tired and bored from reading this plodding, superficial, senseless narrative. He didn't want to go the reunion; I didn't want to finish reading this bad prose. We both should have done what we wanted - just walked away.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

The story is fiction. It read like fiction. I like happy endings so what?

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

His wife wants fake boobs and fake ass and he goes along with it and doesn't suspect she is crazy?

He is married and has a crush for years for another woman?

He should have expected all that happened and he cheated on his wife also. It's all an excuse.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

All in all I’ve enjoyed your work. Some of your stories are truly masterpieces and most are entertaining. I think I skipped a couple but went through them in alphabetical order as they’re laid out on this site. Thanks for writing 5

SlamnukeSlamnukeover 1 year ago

The main character, Stevie came across really weak in this story. All he had to do what fuck his own wife and go at it hard with her boobs and ass and almost none of this story would have happened. It’s always funny to me when writers disparage plastic surgery in these types of stories as if it’s something horrific to the point where they ensure the man is revolted by it. It usually gives me a pretty good idea about the writer’s looks and without fail I’m usually right about it.

Stevie says his wife has nothing to be jealous of yet she has known their whole relationship that his dream woman was Marion and that Stevie was hung up on her. Normally you are decent at explaining much of the way people act but this story, the husband came off looking pretty bad where he could have easily resolved it with some additional fortitude or a simple “no”. Of course he goes weak in the knees at the site of “beautiful” Marion and then wonders why his wife doesn’t respect him.

Also, after a decade of being basically a slave to Maurice, Marion is going to be a broken person. He probably used her in every single possible way. Stevie will never be able to satisfy her in bed, women exiting these types of relationships always have major baggage and should be avoided at all costs.

This is probably the worst story of yours that I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical activities of a female who gets plastic surgery .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Probably

Probably the only decent story this author wrote.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Cute Little story. 5/5. As someone who didn't care for high-school, all this talk of school was a bit much. Not too much for me to stop reading though. Well done feeling for the limits of tripe people can swallow.

None the less, still 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightful little tale, although Dana's transformation from loving wife to conniving slut was a little too fast and and far too extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! I’ve gotten to where I just skim over a lot of these stories because they’re so poorly written and predictable, and although you could see your plot from a mile away, it was well-written and thoroughly enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually felt sorry for the wife Dana. She sounded like a damaged person who needed help. The husband was too brusque with her. He should have gotten her paychological help as part of the divorce. She clearly had a mental disorder in need of treatment.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Yeah right who goes to a High School reunion and hires a bunch of people he hardly remembers 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great story . My Ex went to her Reunion I knew some of the guys and girls as My ex was 4 years behind Me . I am Happy as a CPA and enjoy my work . Me and My best friend Mike own our own business' . He is still happily married to his high school sweetheart . . His wife also works for us now days as their son is in the Marines , just like his Dad use to be . They make fun of Me for being in the Army .I am Proud of being in the Army like My Dad and his Dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately pretty women are usually not very approachable what with the game playing and messing with your head, I have made it a rule to just enjoy the view (like paintings in a gallery) and keep my attentions on the more friendly, nice girls.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bit odd that Dana went from 0 to 60, faithful to full slut, so fast. She clearly has mental issues. Sad that she didn't even hear what he said at his acceptance because she was fucking Maurice. Worse.she spent the reunion fucking several guys and blowing a bunch more to get votes for being Reunion Queen. There is no coming back from that in terms of marriage. But she clearly had mental health issues. She needs help even after thr divorce. Would have liked to hear how she ended up. While Steven was really hurt, it wasn't like.she did it for sexual desire or sexual satisfaction, she did it out of wanting to rewrite her high school years and her revenge/competition with Marian. That is disturbed. Some might argue if she had only done it once with Maurice and no others (blowjobs or otherwise) that they might be able to reconcile of she got therapy, but the Zero Tolerance clause in the prenuptial and the history for why that exists and their past mutual understanding on fidelity and her crazed hypocrisy, and her rapid descent into slutdom after her plastic surger, makes that hard to swallow. Of course her doing it all weekend to get votes with multiple guys is just pitiful and sickening. And no way back. But it just shows that she is headcase. And she needs help to regain any sense of being functional in her life. Was worried that by the end she would commit suicide. But she barely showed up at all except when she fought him in the divorce, stalked him and then had her implants removed. But then nothing. Good to see he and Marian hooked up and lived a long and happy life with many children. But thatbis how most StangStar movies end. Betrayal, divorce, new love. As if real life is so easy but such is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story - 5 stars. Interesting and unsettling. Neither of them "got over" high school. Funny place. I was a four letter athlete. But no geeks or nerds got swirlies or wedgies if I was present. The guys knew I thought it was cowardly and that I loved to fight. I loved being a linebacker because you were allowed to flatten guys and it was ok. Occasionally the defender was bigger but slow and I would pull, he would miss the block and I would nail the quarterback. Pure fun.

Then senior year the civics teacher outed me with my SAT score. Weird to be a science nerd and a jock. The smart kids already knew. That is why they had made me President of honor society the year before. The guys thought it was funny. The cheerleaders were an interesting bunch. Several of them were the smartest girls in the school. They also hid that part, we got along great. But they knew all along. Smart hot girls were and are my weakness. And yeah, they were like Marilyn - they thought they were nothing special. That was weird. And they all sought validation. But Steve had no way of knowing he needed to watch Dana because she would seek that validation by any means necessary. Women screw people for the weirdest regions - " I cheated because I felt fat that day and Mo told me how hot I was and I felt so much better and justI had to reward him. I am truly sorry and love only you." I am sure she believed it and could not understand why he thought it was a big deal.

Story was well written and actually plausible, fit in with my memories but still left me with a feeling of wrongness and emptiness.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Math doesn't work. There was some 225 votes. Assume half are male. So like 110 men. Supposedly batshit crazy Dana fucked Maurice, Doonie (maybea couple more) and then Gabe blowjobs, altogether for about half the guys. Call it 50. Be generous and say she only fucked Maurice once for an hour and maybe Donnie fir a similar time. The icebreaker was on Friday early evening. They had events on Saturday. Some of which she attended. Breakfast was scheduled for Sundag morning. They never got that far. So let me get this straight in 24 hours (give or take a couple hours(, Dana the psycho, gave a blowjob yo nearly 50 guys? And yet while she disappeared at times, at other times ahe was there. Ahe also stayed with Steven on Friday night and they slept together. So more like 16 hours max minus the time they spent in public together. So how long were they actually apart. Be shocked if it was 8-10 hours even with her sneaking off while he did an event like the run. So she is blowing a guy every second they are apart. How about time eating? Getting ready to go out to the Sat evening reception? Personal hygiene, which is tres important for Dana because of all the loads ahe was purportedly swallowing, not to mention if you blow 50 guys, there will be mishaps even if you intend to swallow all their loads. So let's be generous and say seven hours of sneaking around around that was with them apart, her not doing some mundane task, that she hadn't stepped out while he was sleeping on Friday night (maybe I missed that and she was blowing guys at 6 am Sat morning?). My point is that unless "half the guys" was just a statement, that got repeated by multiple characters several times, including the MC to his father-in-law, in like five hours, remember she fucked Maurice for an hour and Donnie for another at least (or toss in a third guy with Donne and him for 30 minutes each), then she blew one guy every six minutes when sneaking around? Umm is that possible.for 50 guys? Ignoring the damage to her jaw and the cleanup issues, unless ahe stripped and was doing blowbangs, how is that remotely possible? Even at a quarter the guys that is like one guy every 12 minutes while having to sneak off and initiate and then clean up and come back. There simply isn't enough time. And oh btw with so many involved no one else notices anything, and no one tells him what a colossal slut his wife is? Even anonymously? Cone on, some people gave moral standards. She could never hide all those blowjob liaisons from all the attendees. What about some of the wives attending who have zero stake in the high school reunion other than attending with a husband. Or similarly, husbands who are with wives that attended. No one notices anything or says anything? No gossip? Really? Hard to believe. Meanwhile Dana is never disheveled, never has her makeup run? Never has saliva or cum on her clothes? Wow, impressive. Yes I know many reading this critique will shake their head as to what is the point. The point is the the author already made her a whore for votes. Enlisting Donnie and who was involved in the vote contest should have bee enough. Why Maurice at all? He had no impact on the votes. Blowing a significant fraction of the male alumni was the only way for her to garner votes. But it does nothing for the female alumni attending. And has to be a large subset of guys to swing the vote. So for her plan to be plausible, though despicable, she needs to either influence the people who count the votes or blow a big chunk of the male attendees who went to the high school teb years earlier and get to vote. The author chose the latter even though it is not remotely possible to pull off and she would get caught early on in real life, even with Steven being so oblivious. A better idea would have bee a few guys that control counting rhe vote. Sure they woukd still betray her. Her fucking Maurice would just be tossed in. For whatever reason. We are to believe that being an obsessed headcase, Dana only did what she did to get voted queen of the reunion and beat out Marian. But then why Maurice? Well in the story ostensibly to get him and his crew to vote for her. Why a fuck? To rub it into the MC in the story. But that doesn't fit her psychosis unless she wanted revenge on Marian, her husband's Dream Woman. Ok maybe that fits. Anyways her plan was not possible. The math and time available, don't work if she trues to swing the mass vote by her crazy sex antics. In reality she would only take that route if she was into being a sexual object for her former classmates. Buy it is not remotely feasible. No way to be discreet and blow so many in the time she had. If she went with the sensible, though immoral, plan of fucking or blowing the vote counters, then yeah sure that could work (but then why Maurice?), and then she still gets betrayed and Marian still gets reunion queen, etc. So there is a big dichotomy between Dana being a psycho nutjob who has to win and is willing to do whatever to accomplish that in order to beat out Marian, and her (failed) plan of how to achieve it. In real life it would always be doomed to failure to directly blow as many voters as possible.

Btw I agree with the commenter from a month ago. Clearly Dana had a mental illness and deep obsession. Sure the marriage was nuked by her actions. And on that note, if you knew or believed rhat she blew 25-50 guys at the 20th year reunion, how woukd you ever go back? Would have told Marty (and Joanna) to fuck off an die. Seriously. As a final note, I agree with the commenter from a month ago. Dana has a serious mental issue with her obsession to win reunion queen and supplant Marian as her husband's Dream Woman. She nuked the marriage heck at the time afterwards, she didn't even think she cheated. But in reality, eventually, if she got therapy, she would realize what she did. And probably after seeing him marry Marian and have kids, would have at least tried to off herself or go the other way and try to hurt Marian. After that weekend, Dana is really not part of the story. She fights the divorce but caves finally, trying to reconcile later. Why would he go out to dinner with her as a friend? She is psychotic? She needs help and therapy. Nothing. She just wants him back and he is having dinner with her. They don't have kids. Why associate with her beyond trying to get her psychiatric help? How coukd you have a civil conversation with someone who clearly did something insane, driven by her inner demons, whonshat on your marriage and never thought she cheated? I call bullshit on that. But then after her surgery, they never talk or intersect again, and she just fades out as Mrian enters his life. We hear nothing about Dana who had a clear mental illness. Author just discards her from the story. That was disappointing. Not saying there should be a happy ending for her. But being a prominent character who had a serious mental dysfunction and was oblivious to it afterwards, not understanding what she did was wrong, that was a poor choice. Heck have her dying of cancer due to her implants and a deathbed conversation with her ex after she got therapy. Have her commit suicide, or trys to, after he marries Msrian and ahe finds out. Have her end up working a strip club. Have her realize what she did, get help and join a convent. Anything. I don't mind blotting out the cheating wife when she is a malicious bitch or a plot device. But she was a main character, not an evil bitch, just a mentally twisted one, and no one in her life including her ex tries to make her see she needs help. Have her hit rock bottom, and either (a) get help, (b) stay there and wallow in misery, or (c).change her life for better or worse.

mfbridgesmfbridges7 months ago

I love these stories and I love red headed girls with beautiful green eyes.

katibkatib5 months ago

SS06 is one of the best. And the comments he put into Mo's big mouth show extraordinary prescience of remarks by a contemporary politician whose name rhymes with dump.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Commenter Katib got it quite right. The Mo character did remind me of Tronald Dump. A really, really big, stinking dump indeed. Glad I don't usually read comments given all the Trumpanzees out there today. But I do enjoy some very good authors on this site, Stangstar among them. Thanks Stang!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Yup, another excellent, well-written tale. Good character and plot development too. Loved how the bad guys brought on their own retribution too. Thank for entertaining me again!

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

Five and a Fave from me. It was the red hair that did it (not really).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. Even though you were able to see where everything was leading, it was still good enough to continue reading. Nothing was over the top, which I appreciate. You avoided a lot of clichés; you can't avoid them all, but at least you didn't celebrate the use of them. I can also appreciate the implied sex over a graphic scene as well. I tend to skip those anyway because they're drawn out, over the top, and repetitive. All like "Oh yea, fuck me with that 26 in huge cock in all my holes. Yea, you made me cum 3,658 times in 30 minutes. Cum inside me, breed me even though I don't want kids. Hurry up before my husband who I love, who supports me in every aspect of my life comes home and sees that you own me." So thanks for avoiding that, as I'm sure it was tempting being that Mo and Dana would be perfect for that trope. Again, great work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A bunch of 28 yr olds still acting like high schoolers... Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is one of the few times in one of these stories that I actually felt sorry for the wife. It's clear she was pretty badly screwed up by high school. I also think some of her actions may come back to how he was treating her at the reunion though I do understand his anger.

Still, he was right to divorce her. She broke trust and betrayed him.

dgfergiedgfergie25 days ago

Well, you know what they say.....it takes all kinds to make up this world we live in and when you look around you have to believe it. Good story with some stupid people in it along with a few good ones. We all make mistakes but in the end it all seems to work out. The only problem is sometimes those we love just don't last long enough but that's part of life to. 5 stars.

ImshakenImshaken10 days ago

A pleasant story! 5 stars

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver10 days ago

Very good story.

I agree the BOSS 302 is fun to drive.

We have several ponies in the coral but my favorite is our 68 GT500KR fastback.

For sheer exhilaration our 22 GT500 il like lightning on wheels. Unfortunately, short of a track, there is nowhere to let it 900hp free so it is mainly a piece of art to be brought out and washed out every few weeks then driven around the block.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Excellent story that only managed to depress me for all the time he wasted on Dana. He should have tossed her ass out when she got the implants but you know what they say…Different strokes for different folks and those my friends are The facts of life.

Ps…Maurice should have been named Biff.

Alex P Keaton

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous