Zero Tolerance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" both Price's almost shrieked in shock.

"Peri is a druggy slut bitch, because you, Cherry, were a druggy slut bitch, you need to realise that this is all your fault and watching your daughter get fucked by the black girl who you used to bully is your punishment," Veronica savoured every second, almost licking her lips as she saw Cherry's face switch from surprise to horror to guilt. The older blonde gulped, half-raised, unable to stand up or sit down, Veronica smiled as she continued, "Unless you want Peri to be expelled - her ass is going to get fucked one way or another, by me or by whichever gang member owns her at William McDougal."

"Please Mom," Peri turned towards her Mom, "You need to stay and watch."

"It won't be so bad, you'll probably even enjoy it, it'll just be like a porn video except live," said Veronica evilly as she watched Cherry sink reluctantly back on to her chair.

"I'll stay," said the defeated ex-cheerleader.

Veronica stepped back and took off her suit jacket, hanging it carefully on the coat hanger next to the door. Then she returned back to Peri, walking round in front of her and leaning back against the desk, "Take off your top," she ordered.

For a second, perhaps two, it look like the teen was going to demur, but then she stood up and took it off; she wasn't wearing a bra and for a moment stood with the top in her hand, her pert breasts on display, as she looked what to do with the garment, before dropping it on the ground. "No bra," said Veronica, she gave a grunt of disdain, "You were in school without a bra, you're lucky I don't expel you for that." The teen looked at her like a rabbit does at a fox. Veronica shrugged, "Don't worry, if I kicked out every slut who didn't wear a bra, I'd half the senior year. Anyway it has its compensations," she added as she stepped forward and took the teen's bosoms in her hands, squeezing them tightly, so that Peri let out a gasp. "Nice and firm," said Veronica as she pressed her fingers in deep. She gave a quick glance at Cherry who was trying to look away even as she seemed horrifically fascinated with her daughter being groped.

"Now your skirt, I hope you're wearing panties," Veronica said. She reached round the teen's rear for the button and zip, undoing them and letting Peri shimmy out. She was wearing underwear, but the thongs were so skimpy she hardly need have bothered. The Principal reached down and squeezed at the mons, "You're starting to get wet, you're obviously looking forward to some lesbian sex, aren't you?"

The teen didn't answer so Veronica squeezed again, "I asked a question -- this isn't English class -- don't feel you can ignore your teacher in this. I asked you're looking forward to lesbian sex?"

"Yes Miss Campbell," the teen moaned and Veronica shot a look of triumph at the Cherry, sitting like a prim and proper statue, albeit one wearing a skirt and top too small for her.

Reaching under the elastic Veronica pulled the panties down as far as she could and Peri took the hint, bending over to take them the rest of the way and drop them on top of her other clothes.

"Play with yourself whilst I get undressed," Veronica said.

"Huh?"

"Masturbate that sweet little pussy, make it even wetter," the older woman clarified.

The teen blushed even redder, but began to rub her shaven slit gently, moaning as she did. Veronica took a moment to admire her, the blonde reduced to nothing but her heels (a bit too high for school rules, but Veronica decided on latitude) and the band in her long blonde hair. There was no doubt the petite teen was sexy, slender with a firm stomach and pert bosoms which gently jiggled as bounced as she slid her fingers between her legs and shivered with sexual delight; a small tattoo of what looked like a spinning wheel on fire, but might have just been a bad representation of the sun was around her belly button and another small one, a pair of red roses intertwined round a wooden log was on her breast bone, just above her breasts. Her hair was long and naturally blonde, and there was none of it anywhere else except that which was on her head, flowing half way down her back. Veronica knew she was going to enjoy fucking her, even hadn't been Cherry wasn't watching -- that she would be just added to the Principal's a proverbial cherry on the cake.

"Rub that cunt harder," she ordered, "Stick your fingers in deep."

The teen immediately did as she was told, sliding two fingers into her hole and jilling herself hard, groaning and gasping with pleasure. Veronica noticed the teen's eyes were closed, was she imaging herself alone or elsewhere or was it that the pleasure seemed more pronounced if there was no other senses interfering with it?

Veronica could have told her to open her eyes, but she gave a mental shrug, it didn't matter. Moving round behind her desk she undid her own crisp white blouse taking it off and neatly folding it and placing it on the side of her desk, out of the way. Next was her skirt, the smart grey bottom, going down to reveal her panties and suspenders holding up her dark hosiery. She sat down and removed the suspenders and hosiery, leaving her underwear for the moment. Cherry kept glancing at her as she stripped, both trying not to look and not be seen looking, Veronica smiled and popped open her bra, jiggling her large breasts. Despite her age they had held up well and more than one teenage or twentysomething lover had said they hoped they had tits as good as hers when they reached near fifty. She squeezed and kneaded them, her eyes fixing on Cherry's and mentally forcing the older blonde to keep looking at her as she played with them, "What do you think Cherry? Do you like them? Do you think Peri will enjoy sucking and licking them?"

"I don't know, yes, perhaps," Cherry was red by name and now red by nature.

Veronica kept looking at her as she sat down behind her desk and slid her hand under her panties. She quickly found her own slit, lightly damp already and pushed a couple of fingers in. Cherry might not be able to see her hand, but she knew exactly what the black woman was doing and she tried to turn her head, away from her and away from her furiously masturbating daughter, looking to the other side, at the pictures of past academic prize winners on the wall. Veronica let out a low moan, not being surprised that it drew Cherry's gaze back to her, just for a moment, until the blonde realised that Veronica was looking at her, a wide grin on her face, and then she turned away again. It wasn't long before she was back, blushing furiously, her hands twisting together as if she wanted to join her daughter and the Principal in masturbating, to give in to her depravity and allow herself to complete her own humiliation. Veronica conceded that would be fun, but too quick, so she was glad the older blonde managed to, just about, keep control.

She thrust harder and harder into her own pussy, making herself juice up so that the liquid was seeping all over her fingers and staining the panties. In front of her Peri's cunt was gleaming, as she too oozed cum. Veronica drove her digits deep once last time and pulled them out. Standing up she walked round to the front of the desk, "Suck these," she presented her fingers to the teen.

Peri opened her eyes, looking surprised at the fact her Principal's sodden fingers were in front of her face. Unlike with Math, English or History, she learned fast however, opening her mouth and taking them in sucking the juice off energetically and least with the outward appearance of eagerness, as she continued to penetrate her own pussy fast and hard. Veronica kept the fingers in the teen's mouth until she was sure that Peri had slurped every molecule of cum off, before taking them and rubbing them over the teen's chin to get rid of the excess saliva.

Reaching for her own panties she pulled them off, briefly turning to admire herself in the mirror. If she could no longer be mistaken for a twenty year old, she was still firmer and flatter than most women her age, avoiding childbirth and taking lots of vigorous exercise was better than paying a surgeon for a tummy tuck -- more effective as well as cheaper. Then she turned and dropped her soaked panties in Cherry's lap, "Hold onto these," she ordered, as the horrified older blonde looked at the soaked garment on her knee, "They're expensive and I don't want them being dropped on the floor."

"Y...Yes," Cherry said, accepting her continued humiliation.

Leaning back and half-sitting, half-leaning on her desk, Veronica's hand slid down to her twat, taking the lips between her fingers and opening it wide enough that Peri could see her pink. "On your knees, eat out teacher," she ordered.

"Yes Miss Campbell," replied the teen demurely. She positioned her skirt and top on the floor so she was kneeling on them (obviously a girl who'd gone down on her knees before, concluded Veronica) and moved her face forward, her hands gently resting on the top of Veronica's thighs for balance.

"Oh yes," Veronica gave a delighted moan as the teen's tongue touched her twat. Gently, perhaps a little nervously as if she was anxious to do her best, Peri rolled it up and down the slit, the tip just entering between the lips but not going in too far. The teen licked slowly, sliding to the top of the slot and the clitoral hood, teasing the bud beneath very briefly, before slipping back to the very bottom of the older woman's hole and mons beneath, moving outside the twat to the fleshy mound and licking before realising she needed to go up again and doing that. It was slow and gradual and as a starter it was fine, though she was expecting more by the finish. Veronica knew the teen had sucked dick and she had thought she'd licked pussy before, but perhaps it was her first time with another woman or perhaps she was just nervous about doing it with her Principal knowing that failure would mean expulsion or even was embarrassed about licking cunt in front of her Mom -- even though it was the older woman's fault. Veronica reached down and squeezed the teen's shoulders, gently pulling her forward, "I want you to eat my cunt all out, I want that tongue in my pussy, drinking down my juices."

Whether it was her hands, the words or just Peri getting used to the older black woman's pussy and finding she liked the taste she began to move faster, getting used to where she was going and sliding the tongue deeper between the lips, so she was massaging the pink inner walls with the lithe muscle. Veronica gripped harder, her fingers digging so deep into the teen she could feel the blades. Peri's tonguing got quicker as she moved from beginner to adequate and into exciting. "Mmmnn, yes, you're doing better now, lap my cunt, suck down my juice, ooohhh, yesssss, that's where you should stick your tongue."

Peri was guzzling deep, her tongue pushing down into Veronica and hitting the sensitive nerve endings again and again. The older black woman shuddered, gasping as the blonde's tongue found her erogenous zone and pounded energetically against it, making cum seep from the walls and onto Peri's tongue to be lapped up and swallowed. "Ooohhh, yessss," groaned Veronica, the start might have been slow, but the improvement was obvious, "Yesss, tongue my twat."

She looked down at the teen greedily licking away and then over at her Mom. Cherry was no longer looking at the wall or her feet, but staring, seemingly transfixed, at her daughter, on her knees, gobbling away at the pussy of the black girl she used to bully and demean. Her legs were clamped together and her hands were on her knees, gripping them as if she feared where they might wander if she let go. She quickly glanced away when she saw Veronica was looking at her, but it didn't take long before her head swung back, her cheeks flushed and red, but her eyes fixed on her daughter's head quivering and swinging as she tongued at Veronica.

The Principal grinned and moved one of her hands to the back of the blonde's head, pushing her forward gently but determinedly, "That's it, Peri, eat my pussy out. Show your Mom how it's done, you're a natural, I bet your Mom is learning a lot." The teen licked faster and harder, unable to see her Mom's reaction as the older woman's face contorted as if she was in actual pain before she clasped her fist in her hand and shoved it in her mouth as she squeezed her legs even tighter together, rubbing the thighs together as if there was an itch between her legs. Veronica smiled at her, cattily, and pressed Cherry's daughter even further forward into her pussy, "Eat my cunt, Peri, I want you to be able to describe to your Mom what it's like, mmmnnnn eat it all up, lick me out."

The teen's tongue twisted and turned round the twat, razoring in and out, slipping and sliding upwards so that it hit the clit and making Veronica shiver. The blonde teen knew what to do, whether she'd lapped pussy before or just had her own eaten plenty of times and knew what worked. Veronica gasped in pleasure, her breaths whistling through her clenched teeth as her face contorted in pleasure, her eyes rolling in her head and jaw clamped together like it was wired shut. Her hands pushed the teen further forward into her pussy, not letting her out, though the speed with which Peri was tonguing and the enthusiasm she was putting into every lick suggested that even without being held in place she be thrusting her beautiful face as far into the older woman's cunt as she could manage. "Oohhhhh, that is good, you little cunt-licker, lap my hole, use that tongue to make me cum," Veronica groaned, "Go to it you little slattern."

There was a loud groan from the seat beside them and Veronica glanced at the red-faced blonde sitting there, breathing heavily and gripping her knees to keep her hands occupied and stop them going elsewhere. The Principal grinned wickedly and licking her lips gripped Peri's head in both hands and thrust it harder at her cunt, "Eat it you naughty little whore, show your Mommy what a dyke slut you are, mmnnnn, I bet she wishes she was here on her knees eating some cunt."

A sound somewhere between a moan and sigh escaped from Cherry's lips and her face twisted as if she was in physical pain. She tried to turn her head away, but couldn't seem to manage it, swinging it back after seconds to look at the tableau in front of her as her blonde daughter's head bounced up and down as she licked the black woman's cunt with the eagerness of youth. Veronica grinned, enjoying both the cunt-licking and her revenge, as well as having the virtuous feeling of giving a young woman a second chance and not letting her either descend into addled drug-filled future or become a gang-bang toy for the gangsters of William McDougal.

Another round of pleasure hit her, sweeping up from her toes to the top of her head and electrifying her like she had stood on a live wire, "Aaaarrghh," she cried, "aaaaarrrghhh, yesssss." Her body shivered and shook as the climactic joy washed through her, leaving her legs like jelly and her heart like a speeding clock. A few more orgasms like that and she'd be done, she thought, which was both satisfying, but also too soon if Peri (and her Mom) were really to get the lesson to stick.

"Enough," she pushed the teen's head back, looking down at her smudged lipstick, with cum and saliva trickling down her chin. "Stand up," she ordered and the near naked teen stood, her hands automatically moving to cover her shaven slit from her teacher's lascivious gaze. However, it was not that hole that Veronica was interested in, why go front when you can go back was her view, especially when it came to teen sluts such as Peri who wouldn't be complaining. "Turn around," she said.

Immediately the teen did so, showing a small tattoo of some intertwined wavy lines at the very bottom of her lower back, where it would normally be covered by the top of her skirt or pants. Veronica reached forward and took the twin buttocks in each hand. There wasn't a lot of extra meat on them, but they were still a handful and with a little bit of effort jiggled delightfully. The Principal gave them a further squeeze before easing them apart to take a look at the tight rosebud between them, "Delicious," she said, "I'm guessing it is unlikely to be virgin, not with your Mom's genes, but it still looks lovely and tight and fuckable. What do you think Cherry?"

The other woman blushed, "I don't know," she stammered.

"Come on, you're an anal expert, take a close look, yes come here on your knees and look at it," Veronica grinned. For a moment Cherry didn't move, until Veronica sharply added, "Come on now," at which point she got off her chair and reluctantly waddled over to kneel behind her daughter and look at her most taboo hole. "Now what do think?" Veronica asked again, "Very fuckable?"

Cherry looked at her beseechingly, "I...I..."

"Just say something," snapped Veronica, "I need to finish up here and write the report on Peri's future."

"I don't know..." Cherry started and then as Veronica stared down at her, she realised she was fully defeated and added, "I think it probably is."

"You're hardly showing much confidence in your daughter's butt-fucking abilities, I think she'll be a great anal bang," Veronica tutted.

Cherry hung her head and didn't reply. Veronica smiled happily and gave the woman's daughter's butt another squeeze before spanking her across it and saying, "Turn around and lean on my desk, good, now lift that tush and wiggle it."

The teen did as she was told twerking her booty for Veronica's amusement, the Principal noting that Cherry was also having trouble taking her eyes of the jiggling butt. After watching for a few moments Veronica went over to one of her filing cabinets and twirled the combination lock, the number known only to her and a few trusted members of staff. Inside the bottom drawer, under a number of folders on students with sensitive home-lives, was her strap-on. Pulling it out she dangled it for a moment, swinging it so that Cherry could see, the blonde Mom letting out a gasp as she saw the huge plastic dick that was going to penetrate her daughter's rectum. Veronica grinned and pulled it up her thighs, "I know it's much bigger than the real thing, unless you're particularly well-endowed, though I guess you've both had some big cocks, dated some as well I'm sure." She tugged at the strap, tightening it into place, "You think it will fit Cherry? Well only one way to find out," she grinned and stepped forward to where Cherry was kneeling in beside her twerking daughter. "You know I've run out of lube," she lied, as she had plenty in the cabinet.

Cherry was almost in tears and Veronica couldn't see Peri's face, but she imagined she was not overjoyed as she listened into the conversation and contemplated taking the strap-on dry. The Milf put her hands together as if she was praying, "You've got to use something, it's too big otherwise, it'll tear her up."

"I'm sure she'd cope," Veronica responded dryly, "You must have a very stretchable ass to take the number of cocks up it that it has had, so I'm sure your daughter's is as flexible." There was an audible gulp from Peri, but to Veronica's amusement, she still continued twerking. The older black woman smiled, "But don't worry, I'm not a sadist. Here it is Cherry, you do the honours." As she spoke she turned and wiggled the strap-on inches from the older blonde's face.

"Oh, what? I mean, you want me to..."

"What do you think I want you to do? I've already said I don't want to fuck that diseased pussy of yours, so use your mouth. Show you're of some use, you dumb slut," snapped Veronica, enjoying seeing the tears well up in the other woman's eyes as she nodded slowly and opened her lips.

Holding the cock Veronica guided it towards the other's mouth. Cherry's red lips slid up it with practiced experience, Veronica guessed that her fellow student had sucked a lot of cocks since senior year, though she suspected few were as large as the plastic one she was taking now. The blonde Milf knew what to do though, whatever the size, taking the dong in one hand and working it into her bobbing head, as she relaxed her jaw to allow it in easily. Veronica grinned as she looked down, remembering how she had played with her pussy at night imaging Cherry or one of her stuck-up cheerleader friend's sucking her strap-on. Of course in that dream it had ended with her ploughing the cheerleader's ass rather than her daughter's, but then she wasn't sure the present reality wasn't better than the past fantasy. She reached round the back of Cherry's head and pushed her forward, hurrying her up, "Suck my cock, swallow this big strap-on all the way, I want it plenty wet to pound Peri's asshole with."