Zig Zag Weekend: FFM

Story Info
Two Girls, one boy, some weed; lives will change.
6.7k words
4.33
23k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,075 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

Crystal Hebert took in a deep breath and waited until Paulette Jensen logged onto the computer. The bell had not rung yet; the Computer Literacy class had not begun yet.

"Hey, I uh, hey Paulette?" Crystal whispered, checking that no one was paying any attention to them.

"Yeah?" Paulette looked up from the monitor.

"Hey, I uh, you, you doing anything this weekend?" Crystal asked, unable to meet the popular girl's eyes.

"I, no, probably not," Paulette admitted, already looking back at her monitor, seeking the 'EMAIL' icon on the desktop.

"I uh, me, me and Jase? We, we're going to his dad's fishing camp? Jazz Beach?" Crystal whispered as the bell sounded.

"That's nice," Paulette said dismissively, clicking on the EMAIL icon

Paulette Jensen was one of the popular girls of Baylor Lake High School. The beautiful eighteen year old blonde ran with other beautiful girls and handsome boys; other members of the popular clique. She certainly did not associate with the likes of Crystal Hebert or Crystal's friend, Jason 'Jase 'Thibodaux.

"And got a big old bag of some hydra phonic," Crystal continued as Mrs. Couvillion started calling attendance.

"Hydra-what?" Paulette asked, Crystal's words seeping into her consciousness.

"Some killer smoke; shit it intense," Crystal whispered, then called out 'Here' when Mrs. Couvillion called her name.

"Bullshit," Paulette accused, then called out 'Here' when the teacher called her name.

The only sounds in the classroom were the clacking of computer keyboards as the twenty three students worked on the Excel spreadsheets. From time to time, Paulette would look over at Crystal, trying to judge if the girl was telling the truth. Paulette did enjoy smoking marijuana but rarely had the opportunity to smoke; not after Paulette's mother caught her with five joints in her purse.

Crystal could feel Paulette's eyes on her. She resisted the urge to return Paulette's gaze. Crystal had been fishing enough times with Jase to know, one had to be patient, let the fish find the lure if she wanted to be successful in reeling in a good catch.

"Seriously? You really got..." Paulette demanded when the class came to an end.

"Uh huh," Crystal confirmed.

"And where'd you say..." Paulette demanded as they gathered their books.

"Class, class, remember, make sure you saved your work, make sure you're fully logged out," Mrs. Couvillion ordered over the bedlam of the students.

"Jase's dad's got this really nice fishing camp right there," Crystal said, pointing toward Jazz Beach. "Hop over the levee; there you go."

"And you really got..." Paulette again demanded.

"Yes. Jeez, all right? Yes, I really got a whole bag of it," Crystal said, exasperated with Paulette's single-mindedness.

"I, yeah, we'll see," Paulette accepted Crystal's invitation to join her and Jase over the weekend.

"You, really? Paulette?" Jase asked, scarcely able to believe that Crystal Hebert had somehow managed to coax the beautiful blonde girl to join them.

"Going be unbelievable," Crystal enthused, doing a little dance in the parking lot of Baylor Lake High School.

Arriving home, Paulette 'reminded' her mother that she was spending the weekend with her father. Sharon Ohlmeyer did not remember her daughter's plans to be with her father that weekend but shrugged it off. After all, anything that involved Sharon's loser ex-husband was unimportant.

"Well, you be sure and tell Mikey I said 'hi' hear?" Sharon sniffed.

"Michael. He hates when you call him 'Mikey,'" Paulette jumped to her father's defense.

In the morning, Paulette made sure to pack some extra panties and bras and a cute pajama set and a change of clothes. Her worries of how to sneak the duffel bag past her mother were groundless; Sharon had an early morning session at Shapes Wellness Center every Friday morning, so was already out of the house.

Paulette did not have to worry about her step-father; Dr. Francis Ohlmeyer was already on his shift at the St. Elizabeth Parish Trauma Center. And even though her step-father was actually closer to Paulette's age than Sharon's age, Francis, not Frank considered Paulette little more than a nuisance.

"You better have plenty of, what'd you call it? Hydroplaning?" Paulette ordered as she put her duffel bag into the trunk of Jase's BMW.

"Look, all right?" Crystal hissed, unzipping her own duffel bag and showing Paulette a plastic sandwich bag bursting with pale green vegetation. "Hydroponic, okay? And..."

"Know how to roll? I mean, good? Not one them all falling apart swifts?" Paulette asked as Crystal showed her a packet of Zig Zag cigarette rolling papers.

"Uh huh," Crystal affirmed and pulled her ankle length brown hair away from her neck. "Damn, it's hot out here. Jase went by the camp this morning, turned the AC on so it should be...oh! You, you don't have no food allergies, huh?"

"No, like what?" Paulette asked, hoping no one could see her talking with the unpopular student.

"Okay, like I'm doing a shrimp stir fry tonight; I usually do a peanut sauce and a peanut fried rice with it," Crystal said, walking toward the school building. "And on Sunday morning I usually make omelets, you know, get rid of whatever's leftover. Oh, and for tomorrow night I was thinking a nice pork stew; I make it with tomatoes. That all right?"

"I, you serious?" Paulette asked, surprised.

Paulette had envisioned a weekend of nothing but potato chips and pizza and beer. She certainly had not expected omelets, or stews.

"Well, yeah. I like cooking," Crystal affirmed, stopping at her locker.

"What'd Boobles want?" Theresa Melancon, one of Paulette's friends asked Paulette, sneering at Crystal.

"Talking about food," Paulette said dismissively, hoping Theresa would not ask any more questions.

"Hmm," was Theresa's response before launching into a monologue of Theresa's favorite topic, Theresa?

A former classmate, no one even remembered his name, had been a fairly accomplished artist. He'd sketched a caricature of Jacqueline Hebert, Crystal's cousin, greatly exaggerating Jacqueline's unfortunate affliction of acne and had titled the caricature 'Bubbles Face.' Then he'd drawn a caricature of Crystal, overly emphasizing Crystal's monumental breasts and had titled the sketch 'Boobles Face.'

Crystal was a somewhat cute girl with intelligent brown eyes, a button nose with a smattering of freckles and a button mouth on a round face. Her height of five foot two was average for most in the Cajun community. She was also blessed with narrow waist and juicy rear end. Her hair was lustrous, a deep brown in color, hanging down to her ankles. But Crystal had begun to develop early, earning intense jealousy from her peers. And, she suffered the sin of being from a lower middle class family that could not afford the finest in clothing for their seven children.

"Uh huh," Paulette said as Theresa nattered on and on about what her plans were for after graduation.

All throughout the school day, Crystal kept playing this scenario or that scenario through her mind. She knew what she wanted, but how to get it? Certainly, having the beautiful blonde in Jase's family's fishing camp was a step in the right direction. But how to get the beautiful, popular blonde naked, spreading her legs for Crystal's tongue?

"Hey," Jase said, trying to sound cool.

Crystal rolled her eyes. Jase's idea of sounding cool sounded more like he was in severe gastrointestinal pain. As if simply saying 'hey' sapped all of his strength.

"You fuck this up, I'm use you for crab bait," Crystal threatened as she chewed her way through the school lunch.

"What? How I'm going..." Jase protested.

"Acting all cool, like you so don't give a shit," Crystal snapped.

After the final bell chimed, a horde of students poured out. Paulette meandered toward Jase's BMW; she hoped none of her friends would see her getting into the car with Boobles and Jase.

She did sigh with some relief when they pulled out of the parking lot and drove toward the Jazz Beach Boat Launch. Just before the turn-off that would take them to the boat launch, Jase turned and pulled into a parking lot next to some sturdy wooden steps that traversed up and over the rusted metal fence on top of the mound of earth that separated the Atchafalaya from the Gulf of Mexico.

"Uh, nuh uh," Jase snapped when Paulette and Crystal grabbed their duffel bags and scampered toward the wooden steps.

"Nuh uh what?" Crystal demanded.

"Uh, think I'm carry this ice chest by myself?" Jase demanded.

"God, come on, big baby," Crystal snapped, marching back to the trunk of the car.

Jase shook his head in exasperation. He and Crystal had been semi-dating since Christmas, and even after five months, he still had to insist that she do her fair share, that she help, rather than waiting for him to do all of the work.

"And, know how much that shrimp was?" Jase asked as they lugged the heavy ice chest toward the steps.

"Know how much that bag was?" Crystal retorted.

"Which one?" Paulette demanded, standing in front of one of the six visible fishing shacks.

The six shacks ranged in quality from a vinyl sided structure to a rotted plywood shanty. All were on stilts, hanging out above the brackish waters of the bayou.

"That one," Jase said, nodding toward the rotted shell of a shanty.

"Uh, nuh uh!" Paulette gasped, horrified.

"You fuck this up," Crystal warned Jase again.

"This one," Jase said, indicating the vinyl sided structure.

Jase unlocked the door, then opened it. He and Crystal lumbered up the four steps with the heavy ice chest and entered the building. Paulette followed a moment later, looking around with interest.

The building was a large room, twelve feet in width and sixteen feet in length. Entering, one stepped into the kitchenette. Paulette was surprised to see a large refrigerator and a gas stove and oven. The cabinets looked sturdy and the countertops were faux marble. The solid looking kitchen table matched the faux marble countertops.

Beyond the kitchen and table was the rest of the room. There were two comfortable looking couches and two overstuffed recliners. There was a large screen television mounted on one wall and at the end of the room was a sliding glass door. The glass door looked out onto the bayou.

"Oh. Where, where's the bathroom?" Paulette suddenly asked as Crystal and Jase were emptying the ice chest into the refrigerator and the freezer.

"Through the glass door, hang it over the railing," Jase said.

"I'm beat you," Crystal snarled.

"I am not staying..." Paulette shrilled.

"Paulette, that door, right there," Crystal pointed to a single door at the end of the counter.

The bathroom was clean, with a comfortable toilet and a large shower stall. The toilet paper was of good quality too. There was even a can of air freshener on the back of the commode.

"So, what you fixing do?" Paulette asked as she saw Crystal breaking a few eggs into a mixing bowl.

"Brownies," Crystal said in a conspiratorial voice.

"Brownies?" Paulette verified.

"Aw yeah," Jase said, showing Paulette a small vial.

"Jase's cousin? Got us some cannabis oil? Man, Kicks it up yeah," Crystal enthused.

"Put a big old spoonful in there," Jase enthused as Crystal also mixed a generous amount of marijuana into the batter.

While the brownies baked, Crystal did show Paulette that she did know how to roll a good joint, or 'swift' as Paulette called them. They sat on a comfortable couch and passed the swift back and forth. Crystal rolled a second swift and left the couch for Paulette and Jase to pass the joint back and forth.

The weed was good quality and Paulette could feel the effects almost immediately. As she and Crystal smoked while Jase sat in a recliner and drank some rum and cola, Paulette looked over at the beautiful brunette. She did feel somewhat guilty for her part in alienating and mocking Crystal over the years. As far as she could tell, Crystal had done nothing to incur the scorn and ridicule of the popular clique, other than beginning to mature early.

Jase was another matter altogether. He was somewhat chubby, and not in a cute way. He had a bad hairstyle, and he liked video games and science fiction and hung out with Mario whose face was not visible because of his acne and Rusty, whose personal hygiene left much to be desired.

While Paulette and Jase smoked a swift, Crystal began preparing the shrimp for the evening meal. She also drank deeply of the large rum and cola drink Jase had made for her. She smirked; Jase knew that weed and rum always made her horny, eager to fuck. She hoped the same was true of Paulette.

Just as she finished peeling the shrimp, the timer gave a 'brrrp' and Crystal turned off the oven. She slid open a drawer and found the oven mitts.

"Jase there any...here it is," Crystal asked and located the can of evaporated milk.

Crystal made a sauce of evaporated milk and pecans and drizzled that over the top of her brownies. Truthfully, Crystal didn't much care for the taste of marijuana brownies. Jase said she was out of her mind; there was no marijuana taste, but when cannabis oil was added, Crystal almost felt sick eating the cake-like treats.

"That, that, hydra, what'd you call it?" Paulette giggled from the couch.

"Hydroponic," Crystal said, getting three small plates down from a cabinet.

"Yeah, that. That's some pretty good, shit! You roll another?" Paulette asked.

"Uh huh," Crystal agreed, carrying the three plates toward the couch. "Jase, sit in your chair, huh?"

"I, aw come on," Jase argued.

He had chanced resting his hand on Paulette's thigh and the beautiful blonde had not objected. Jase had 'accidentally' brushed his hand over her right breast and Paulette had not slapped his hand away. He was pretty sure he could take it to the next level once the blonde began eating Crystal's excellent brownies.

"Pretty please," Crystal said in a voice that let Jase know she wasn't asking.

With some grumbling, Jase did abandon the space on the couch. Crystal rewarded him with a steamy kiss and handed him one of the plates. Then she sat next to Paulette and handed Paulette another plate. Crystal's thigh rested firmly against Paulette's thigh.

"Man!" Paulette enthused, tasting the rich gooey goodness of the brownie.

A few minutes later, Crystal put down her empty plate. She took Paulette's empty plate from Paulette's relaxed fingers and stacked the two plates on top one another. Then Crystal gave a silent prayer and leaned over toward Paulette.

Crystal softly kissed Paulette's lips. Paulette turned and stared blankly at Crystal. Crystal gave Paulette's lips another soft kiss. Crystal marveled at how soft, how moist Paulette's lips were. She could smell the chocolatey goodness of the brownie on Paulette's breath as she pressed her lips to Paulette's lips.

Crystal put her left hand behind Paulette's head and pulled Paulette closer. Opening her mouth, Crystal wormed her tongue into Paulette's mouth.

Crystal's heart was thudding almost painfully in her chest. Her fear and her excitement were competing with one another as she put her right arm around Paulette's slim waist.

"Mm hmm," Paulette cooed into Crystal's mouth as they kissed.

Crystal had not thought her heart could pound any harder, but when Paulette's hand came up and softly stroked Crystal's right breast through blouse and bra, Crystal was sure she was having a heart attack. The thudding in her rib cage was painful as she and Paulette kissed.

"Mm," Paulette cooed again as Crystal's hand fondled Paulette's round, firm breast through blouse and bra.

Jase fought down the groan as he watched his girlfriend and another girl making out. He knew if he made a sound, it would break the spell. And woe to him if he broke this spell; Crystal was temperamental on a good day. She could be a total and complete bitch on an average day, and completely and thoroughly emasculating on a bad day.

He swallowed the last of his brownie and washed the cloying sweetness out of his mouth with the last of his rum and cola. He did groan as Crystal struggled out of her pullover top and industrial strength bra.

Jase had seen Crystal's impressive boobs a few times, usually after they'd smoked three or four joints and consumed several rum and cola drinks. Each heavy orb was capped by a large areole and fat nipple. Each delicious globe of flesh sagged down under their own weight and begged to be fondled and squeezed.

Apparently, Paulette agreed; she hefted one of Crystal's massive breasts in her small hands as she and Crystal continued to kiss. With a shudder, Paulette pulled her lips from Crystal's lips and arched her back, thrusting her own breasts out for crystal's hands. Crystal leaned over and again kissed Paulette's mouth, hands still fondling Paulette's covered breasts.

Pulling slightly away from Paulette, Crystal shimmied out of her jeans and full sized briefs. Jase could not hold back the groan as Crystal exposed her sweetly rounded buttocks to Jase's eyes. Standing now, Crystal bent over and assisted Paulette out of her blouse. After several more kisses, Crystal managed to unhook Paulette's pretty lace bra, freeing Paulette's breasts.

Paulette cooed happily as Crystal bent and began suckling Paulette's hard nipples. Paulette gave an approving grunt as Chrystal unzipped her jeans.

Switching to Paulette's other nipple, Crystal dipped her hand down the front of Paulette's nylon panties. Unsurprisingly, it was a swamp in Paulette's panties. The heat and moisture was readily apparent to Crystal's fingers and the smell emanating from Paulette's panties was intoxicating. Crystal slid from couch to the floor and knelt in front of Paulette.

"I, God, I need to taste you," Crystal moaned; the first words she'd spoken since sitting on the couch next to Paulette.

"Uh huh," Paulette moaned as Crystal's fingers grazed over her slick lips.

Crystal unlaced Paulette's tennis shoes and slipped them from Paulette's feet. After a few more kisses, Crystal eased Paulette's jeans and panties down and off.

Crystal fought down the angry bark when she clearly heard Jase let out a groan. She had honestly thought she'd have to pour some of her Ecstasy drug cocktail into one of Paulette's rum drinks to proceed this far with the beautiful blonde. Jase's groan of lust and desire could break this tenuous strand.

"You fuck this up..." Crystal hissed, not fully vocalizing her threat before kissing Paulette again.

"Yeah, Jase, don't fuck this up, loser," Paulette snapped then giggled as she kissed Crystal.

Combing her fingers through Paulette's tuft of blonde hair, Crystal pulled her lips from Paulette's lips then brought her face down to Paulette's pretty little pussy. The tuft of hair showed that Paulette was indeed a blonde. The tuft did not fully cover Paulette's slit; her inner lips were clearly visible, engorged and slick with excitement. The pubic mound was a plump mound and Paulette's lips were a coral pink in color as they protruded from the mound.

Mmph!" Crystal grunted as she felt Jase's tick manhood push into her own very wet pussy from behind.

Crystal was near a blind rage as she felt Jase enter her. Jase knew he had to earn the right to stick his cock into any part of her. Providing Crystal with a place to seduce the beautiful blonde had earned Jase some liberties; feeling her large breasts, playing with her wet pussy. But he certainly had not earned the right to fuck her. But Crystal did not want to lose her contact with Paulette's fragrant pussy.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,075 Followers