Zo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid there for a few minutes in silence, listening to the deep, rhythmic breathing of one another. After a few minutes, she picked her head up, looked at me, gave me a long, drawn out kiss, and collapsed back on my chest. We let the crackle of the fire be our guide to sleep and didn't move a muscle for the next 9 hours.

As the sun reflected off the freshly fallen snow outside, I arose to find our fire still burning brightly. Zo was still in the same position she fell asleep in right after we kissed goodnight. I laid there for a few minutes reminiscing about the first time we met, our cram sessions right before finals, and everything in-between. A few minutes turned into twenty. I figured she would have at least rolled over by this point, but she stayed perfectly still.

I was able to slip away without disturbing her too much and headed down the hall towards the bathroom. I turned the faucet on, got the shower nice and hot, and stepped in. Steam filled the bathroom as I stood underneath the showerhead letting the scalding hot water help me slip into a near-state of euphoria. I couldn't help but recap everything that happened from the moment I set foot in her apartment.

After about fifteen minutes, I felt a rush of cold air hit my body. Seconds later, the shower curtain flung open.

"Move over, it's fucking cold out here."

Zo quickly jumped in and quickly closed the curtain behind her. Her body equally as stunning in the fluorescent light as it was by the fireside. I smiled and so did she, then turned to face the water herself. I watched as the water flowed through her long, brown hair which was, for once, not in a ponytail. She stood there quietly for a minute herself, probably doing what I did for the past fifteen. Finally, I reached out and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, criss-crossing them just above her breasts. She grabbed my forearm and tilted her head backwards toward mine. The funny thing was, I should have been erect, but I wasn't. I wasn't thinking about what could be happening in the shower at that very moment. I was so preoccupied by holding something so beautiful in my arms, all other thoughts were secondary.

We both stood there for quite some time with our eyes closed, taking it all in. And without missing a beat:

"How do you suppose breakfast is going to get made if you're in here?" She quipped with a shit-eating grin on her face, her eyes still closed.

I smiled, unlocked her from my arms, turned her around and kissed her on lips.

"Good morning to you, too."

She smiled, turned back towards the shower head, and went about her business. I stepped out making sure to catch a glimpse of her succulent body one more time before I left. I grabbed a towel from the linen closet, dried myself off, and shut the door behind me.

I put on some lounge clothes and headed to the kitchen. I put on a halfway decent performance in the kitchen over the course of the next 20 minutes and ended up with eggs, toast, Stouffer's Mac & Cheese (my personal favorite), and reheated Chinese food. I was placing the last plate on the countertop when Zo came down the hallway in her robe.

"The only thing we're missing are mimosas."

"You didn't go to the store?" She punched back.

I handed her a plate and we both loaded up and headed over to the couch. She grabbed the remote off the end table and turned on the television. The screen turned on displaying our all-too-familiar crackling fire. We both laughed out loud. A couple stations up we were sixteen hours into "A Christmas Story" marathon. We both settled in with our slightly-less-than James Beard caliber breakfast.

We were nearing the end of the movie, specifically the scene where the family was opening gifts around the Christmas tree. Zo had her head on my shoulder.

"What did you get me for Christmas?" I asked trying to be a smartass.

"You ate it." She responded immediately.

I turned my head, eyes wide.

"The mac & cheese, Josh. The fucking mac & cheese. Jesus Christ."

I turned back to the TV, slightly smiling.

"What about me? Where's my gift?"

"In the bedroom."

She looked at me, her eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Well that's awfully ballsy."

"No, I have something for you in my bag. And my bag is in the bedroom."

She turned back to the TV, slightly smiling.

Slightly blushing, I got up off the couch and walked back to the bedroom. In the side pouch of my overnight bag, I grabbed an envelope and headed back to to the couch. I sat down next to her and dropped it in her lap.

"The fuck is this?"

"A one year membership in the 'Jelly of the Month' club."

She opened the envelope to find a sparkling, sequin-laced card with a picturesque winter setting. Children were building a snowman with two parents looking on, sipping hot chocolate.

"Ugh, fucking gag me."

Upon opening the card, there was a piece of paper taped to the inside left of the card and "BITE ME. -Josh" written in bright red Sharpie on the right.

"That was beautiful."

"I have a way with words."

She removed the piece of paper from the card and unfolded it. She looked at it for a minute, folded it back up, and stared straight ahead at the television. "A Christmas Story" had restarted and we were both fixated on Ralphie hand-crafting his letter to Santa Clause. We sat there for several minutes in silence. Zo opened the card one more time, chuckled briefly though her nose, closed it, and placed it on the end table. She looked over at me.

"I didn't need THAT good of a reason to fuck you, Josh."

She stood up, grabbed both our plates, dropped them off at the sink, and started down the hallway. I moved to the other end of the couch trying to figure out what this was. As she got to her bedroom, she unknotted her robe and let it fall to the floor before looking over her shoulder at me. She continued into her bedroom.

I sat there for a minute trying to comprehend if that just happened. I turned the TV off and made my way down the hallway right behind her. When I got to the doorway, she was waiting for me, laying on her stomach at the edge of the bed with her legs up in the air.

"You dropped your robe," I said as I walked over to the bed. She didn't acknowledge my eloquently timed joke, though. She pulled me close to the edge of the bed, grabbed the waist of my lounge pants, and pulled them down. She wrapped her warm mouth around my soft penis and lightly sucked. I felt the blood rushing to my cock as she continued to move her head forwards and backwards. I lifted my shirt off and tossed onto the floor. I felt myself growing bigger and bigger inside her mouth and began to move my hips back and forth in syncopation with her head. She looked up at me as I began thrusting faster and faster. We didn't break eye contact for the next 30-seconds as I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

After a few minutes, she slowly pulled away and rose to her knees.

"I just want to tell you that I usually don't do this for every guy who reheats Chinese food for me and calls it breakfast. They usually just get a handjob."

"Looking forward to seeing the end result of French toast one day."

Zo threw her arms around me and we began kissing passionately. She inched me closer to the bed and pulled me right down on top of her. As she hit the pillow, she leaned up and put her mouth close to my ear. She latched onto my ear lobe and nibbled slightly sending goosebumps down my left arm. She nibbled, sucked a bit, and finally whispered "I want you to have your way with me."

Flash bulb. I'll never forget the way that Zo whispered that into my ear for as long as I live.

She laid back down on the pillow and started running her fingers up and down the sides of my body while I gently explored her neck and chest with my mouth. I worked my way down to her nipples and began to circle, suck, and nibble a bit mysrlf. Zo threw her hands over her head while she softly moaned. I worked my way from breast to breast before returning to her neck.

As I gently kissed the lower part of her neck where it meets the shoulder, I gently slid my cock inside of her.

Zo gasped.

I began sliding in and out of her, first slow, then a little quicker. She grabbed my hips and started to squeeze with the faster thrusts. I eventually slowed down to a stop, kissing her on her lips while still deep inside her.

"On your stomach," I commanded as I pulled out of her and helped her get into position. I took one of Zo's pillows and slid it underneath her hips and the mattress. I got on top of her from behind and started rubbing my cock against her dripping wet pussy. I caressed her ass as I toyed with her a bit. I slid the tip of my cock in, and gently pulled out. In, and out. In, and out. Each time just a little more deeper than the last.

I decided to have my way with her, but not quite in the way she was expecting. I went as deep as I possibly could, then pulled all the way out very, very slowly. I could sense that this was well received.

"Oh my fucking god, Josh. What are you doing to me? Please don't stop. Please don't fucking stop."

Watching my cock slowly disappear inside Zo and hearing her react was the epitome of pure bliss.

"I'm gonna cum, Josh. Don't stop fucking me slow. Please don't stop."

I made sure to go nice and slow as I slid myself inside her, almost down to the base of my shaft.

She gasped for air.

"I'm cumming!" She shouted as her right hand stretched out and banged the headboard several times before letting out a long sigh of satisfaction. I could feel her pulsing and tensing against my cock. I slowly pulled out of her and laid there next to her as she caught her breath.

She rolled back over, still breathing deep. Her eyes were heavy.

She got to her knees, lifted up her left leg and mounted my torso. She leaned in and kissed me slowly, her tongue finding mine. She positioned herself just right and slid down my shaft, wetter than I ever could have imagined anyone could be. She fucked me slow to start, working her hips methodically around my cock. She leaned over and rested her hands on the headboard, revealing her gorgeous, firm breasts once again. I circled around her nipple with my tongue as she rode me slowly. I began extending my hips from time to time in order to get deeper and deeper inside her. She moaned, placing her hand on my chest.

"Please fuck me hard," she asked, almost half begging me to finish her off one last time.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and tilted her backwards while remaining inside her. In one smooth motion, I popped up to my knees, Zo now on her back. I crossed her legs at the ankles and slowly started thrusting my cock into her.

"That's it," she moaned. "Fuck me harder, Josh."

I began to push into her harder and faster. With each pump I felt my balls get tighter and tighter. I wasn't going to last much longer. Harder and faster I went. Her body responded. "Cum with me, Josh," she demanded as she began to arch her back. "I can't believe I'm going to cum again..."

Zo grabbed my left arm and squeezed, letting out a scream of elation. I could feel her cumming all around me as I kept thrusting.

Seconds after she climaxed I passed the point of no return. I let out a deep moan as I pulled my cock out of her and shot several lines of hot cum up onto her tits and stomach. I collapsed backwards feeling light-headed. We laid there at opposite ends of the bed, breathing heavy and caressing one another with our fingers.

A few minutes passed when Zo rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I remained paralyzed with pleasure, not knowing what to make of the past 24 hours. She returned cleaned up and slid into bed with me. She grabbed the covers, pulled them up over the both of us, and laid her head on my chest.

I felt like I needed to rest my eyes for a few minutes to regain my composure. I imagine it was the combination of the exhaustion from the sex coupled with the lack of sleep over the last month, but Zo and I slept motionless for the next 4 hours. Didn't move an inch. We woke just as the sun was beginning to set. It started snowing again.

"Hey, Zo."

"Hmm?"

"Pasta for dinner?"

"Be sure to call me when it's ready," she said as she rolled over.

I smiled to myself, got dressed, and headed to the kitchen. We spent the rest of the night lounging, talking, and laughing. There wasn't much said about what happened between us, and I was fine with that. It seemed like Zo was, too. I think there was a mutual understanding that it was probably a long time coming, and probably much better and less awkward than we both imagined it being.

Despite most of the day being spent in bed, we turned in early. We moved back to my room, the warmer of the two. We nestled in under the covers, her head on my chest, left leg over mine.

"Hey, can I ask you a loaded question?"

"Ask away," I responded.

She paused for a few seconds.

"And don't feel obligated to answer if you're not comfortable."

"No, go ahead," I said as I tightened up a bit, preparing to defend everything that has happened over the past 24-hours.

"You think 'Die Hard' is a Christmas movie, right?"

What a bitch. I relaxed my body again, turned my head, kissed her forehead, and dozed off to sleep.

The following morning I woke up early as mother nature dumped more than a half-foot of snow on us over the past day and we hadn't done anything about it yet. Luckily the plow came through during the night, so getting out that day wouldn't be a problem. It was just a matter of shoveling out the car.

I spent all morning digging both of our cars out. Three hours later I came back inside to find two pieces of toast waiting for me and Zo finishing up in the bathroom.

"Do tell me how did you found the time to get ready AND make breakfast?"

"Fuck off, Josh."

We toiled around and cleaned up the place a bit for an hour or so. I showered up, got dressed, and packed up my bag. Zo was on the couch in the living room.

"Everything good?"

"I think so," she replied.

I headed for the door and looked back.

"You have what you need?"

Zo grabbed my Christmas card from off the end table and untaped her boarding pass from the inside. She grabbed her bag, locked up, and followed me out to my car. Our flight to Ft. Myers for the week departed in three hours.

12