Zoe's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't." Zoe replied as she grinned, "Damn it Carl I've tried to get you to make a pass at me for the last year and you wouldn't! I had to do something! When I came up with this plan I didn't think it would work as well as it did, but boy was I wrong!"

Carl stared down at the girl, shocked. She had been trying to get him to make a pass at her? For a year? And he never noticed?

"A year?" he asked.

"Yes, a year. Didn't you notice what I wore when we played? How I'd dribble a lot more then I needed to before I took a shot? That was to get you to touch me as we played. And how I'd rub against you when we hugged after? But you never noticed!"

"Oh I noticed!" Carl said with a grin, "but I thought all those were innocent on your part. I didn't want to make you mad, destroy a friend ship by suggesting other things, even though I wanted to."

"Well now you know differently!" Zoe replied.

Carl had been laying still buried inside her as they talked, but now he started to pull out and sit up as he said, "What do we do now?"

To his surprise Zoe's legs and arms tightened around him holding him trapped between her thighs.

"Well, I'm a hormone filled teen girl who just got a taste of really good sex and likes it a lot. I want more. I think the best thing to is to do it again...and again...and maybe again..." She said grinning as she batted her eye lashes at him.

Carl looked down at her stunned as he said, "You're serious?"

A moment later he felt her legs tighten, then felt her hips begun to move as she ground her pussy onto his cock.

"Totally serious. "She replied as she rotated her hips sliding his cock in and out of her slippery tunnel.

She pulled her arms from around his neck and held her wrists up to him saying, "But it would help if you'd pull the tape off my wrists. I promise I won't fight," then added with a wicked grin," unless you want me to that is."

He slowly unwrapped the tape from her wrists. When he pulled the last of it off he felt her grab his neck, then she pulled him down to her in a fierce hug. Then with a powerful shove threw him to one side. Taken by surprise he didn't have time to react and a moment later he found himself on his back with Zoe sitting astride of him. His hard cock still lodged inside her.

With a grin she leaned down and put her face close to his as she whispered, "My turn."

She pulled her top over her head and tossed it to the floor then quickly undid the hooks holding her bra. Which followed her top onto the floor a moment later. That left her sitting on his cock with only her skirt on, bunched around her hips. She put her hands on his chest, closed her eyes and began to slide back and forth on his cock as she rotated her hips.

"Oh...oh...damn!" She groaned, "This feels fabulous! Your cock feels so good in me!"

Carl reached up and filled his hands with her firm breasts. He cupped them and used his fingers to roll and pull at her nipples, which brought more groans from Zoe. Carl lost track of time as she rode him, the only thing he was aware of was the feel of her soft inner thighs against him, the soft smooth, roundness of her tits in his hand and the utterly exquisite feel of her warm wet pussy surrounding his cock.

As she rode him the slow rhythm of her hips began to increase as did her breathing until

she was panting and slamming up and down on his cock at a frantic pace. He took hold of her hips and began to fuck into her, his hips rising to meet the downward thrust of her's slamming his cock hard into her each time they met. He could feel his spunk rising and knew it wouldn't be long and he'd cum.

He tried to put it off. He thought about anything except the feel of her pussy sliding up and down the length of his cock, but to no avail. His cock exploded, squirting rope after rope of cum into her warm depths. As his rod throbbed he heard Zoe cry out, then felt her pussy pulsing around his rod as she too climaxed. A minute later she sat still panting, her hair, the fringes damp with sweat, covering her face. Finally she brushed her hair back and slowly climbed off his lap to lay next to him on the mat.

"My god Zoe." Carl said.

She giggled and replied, "Yea, exactly!"

He rolled up on his elbow facing her and said, "So what now? This changes the relationship we had."

"Not really." She replied, "You're still my friend and I hope I'm yours."

"What we did can't change the fact that I like you." Carl said,"But I think it might change the way we deal with each other."

"Why should it?" Zoe asked, an expression of confusion plain in her face.

"Damn it, because I'm a man and now that I have had sex with you, that's all I'm going to be able to think about and I'll want to do it again!" Carl replied heatedly as he sat up.

Zoe sat up next to him and said softly, "Carl, do you think this is the only time I'll want to? Not hardly!"

He looked at her as she added, "And besides, this will be a huge training tool for me."

"How do you figure that?" He asked confused.

"Because my dear Carl," Zoe replied with an impish grin as she began to put on her bra, "From now on if I win we don't have sex, but if you do, we will. That will assure that you're not taking it easy on me and I'll have to play really hard to beat you."

"What?" Carl asked, stunned and unsure of what he had just heard.

"You heard me." She said as she pulled on her panties and the impish grin again filled her face, "You win, sex; I win, none."

Carl stared at her as she straightened her cloths and walked toward the door.

She opened the door and just before she stepped out she turned, grinned and said, "Another game tomorrow, same time?"

He nodded and she replied with that impish grin as she stepped out the door, "Get your rest, you're going to need it."

A second later a huge grin filled his face as he stood and began to pull on his clothes. Their game had just gotten a lot more interesting!

12