Zoey's Threesome Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken up by Zoey, standing over me in her pyjamas - an old band t-shirt. "Wake up, babe. Dad says he's decided." She did a poor job hiding her excitement.

I got up, filled with anxiety. We walked out to the living room hand in hand, both still in our pyjamas - me in a pair of cotton boxers. Dad was waiting for us, sitting in his chair near the TV. It was only 6:30 but he was already dressed and showered. We stood silent in front of him, eagerly/anxiously awaiting him to announce his decision.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush," he announced. "I've decided, but I want you to let me finish before reacting, okay?" He was especially talking to Zoey.

We looked at each other, nodded, then nodded to Dad.

"Right. It's a yes. But. Just this once, to get me back on the horse, so to speak. And no calling me 'Daddy,' that shit's creepy." He took a breath, then issued his final condition.

"And whether or not you agree to everything else, I need you both to move out. You're 24 years old, you need to start acting like it. It can be together, I don't care. But you can't keep living here with me, especially if we do this."

We were both silent. What a mixed bag - 'yes to sex, but get the fuck out of my house.' There was no easy way to process it. Or so I thought.

"Okay, fine," Zoey replied after no time at all. She was ready to negotiate. "But we've got some conditions, too. First, Zack and I are a couple and this is going to be a threesome. That means Zack is always going to be a part of this. He's willing to do as much or as little with you as you like. You don't have to touch him, but you can't banish him to the corner.

"Second, feel free to change your mind about this being a 'one and done' situation, any time you like. But we can do the same. Fourth, I don't do anal.

"And finally, you have to help us find a place to rent, and give us glowing references." Zoey looked at me. "Anything you'd like to add, sweetie?"

It was too early for this. I wasn't prepared to bargain at 6:30 in the fucking morning. "Um, I can't think of anything. Your thoughts, Dad?"

"Fine. But I'm not doing any gay shit," he warned me.

"Hey, Dad?" Zoey, changing subject to keep the peace and cut the tension after that homophobic remark.

He looked at her. His eyes showed he was ready for a lecture after what he'd said.

"I love you."

That caught him off guard. "I love you too." He looked at me next. "And you."

I was floored. I couldn't remember the last time he'd told either of us that he loved us. To be fair, we never said it to him, either. "Love you too," I replied.

"Come here," Zoey instructed Dad, giving him a very effective seductive look over the top of her glasses, which were going to stay on during everything that followed. I knew that look; it's irresistible.

Like a man in a trance, Dad obeyed his daughter and rose to his feet. I could see it on his face - he couldn't believe this was about to happen. He'd just agreed to a threesome with his twin children. The straight-laced, uptight, man of few words, who hadn't had sex in over two decades was about to have sex with his only remaining family.

Zoey let go of my hand and met Dad in the middle. She immediately embraced him, draping her arms over his broad, strong shoulders. "This'll be good for you. I promise," she said softly, gazing into his tired, kind, nervous eyes.

At first, it was awkward. They both tilted their heads in the same direction. Then they both corrected, tilting the other way. Zoey giggled and let Dad settle on his angle first.

She placed her soft, pink lips on his, holding him tight against her. Dad froze for a few seconds, but instinct quickly caught up. I saw him relax his body, breathe into the kiss, then he put his arms around her, and start to kiss her as well.

They quietly moaned, their passion growing as the kiss went on. I felt a warm tingling in my boxers. I was already getting turned on just watching them kiss, and they hadn't even opened their mouths yet.

Zoey opened her mouth then, and Dad sucked at her lower lip. She moved her arms, gliding her hands down Dad's broad chest, and lifted his t-shirt over his head. I approached Zoey from behind and rested my hands on her shoulders. I started kissing her neck, nibbling her ear, pressing my erection into the small of her back.

Zoey unbuckled Dad's belt, unzipped his fly, and let his pants fall to the floor. She pulled away from the both of us, and dropped to her knees.

Dad knew what that meant. He pulled his briefs down, and for the first time in our lives, my sister and I saw our Dad naked. His broad chest had a fairly sparse coverage of coarse, salt-and-pepper hairs. Though his stomach was starting to turn into more of a gut, it still looked good. Having a gut worked on our Dad, somehow. It, too, had some dark, coarse hairs that led south to the main event: Dad's penis.

It stood tall, proud, thick from a forest of untrimmed salt-and-pepper pubic hair. Its purple head glistened with precum. I couldn't help but admire it, and compare it to my own. He might've been a bit thicker, but I don't think there was much difference otherwise. His balls hung low, looking big and heavy, pubic hair sticking out wildly. I felt sorry for him that such a nice cock had gone unused for so long. But most of all, I felt jealous of my sister, who was about to get a taste.

Zoey held our Dad's cock by the base with one hand. She wrapped her soft pink lips around Dad's thick purple tip and cleaned his precum, swallowing it. Dad moaned with pleasure, long and deep. She let go, then licked the underside of his shaft from base to tip.

"Get over here, boy," Dad commanded, pointing to the spot to his left. Zoey continued sucking his dick gleefully. I obeyed, standing beside Dad. "And get that cock out. Can't have you missing out, can we?" He grinned.

Not wasting another second, I pulled my boxers down, freeing my hard cock. Like Dad, my head was covered in clear precum. My pubic hair was trimmed, making me look slightly more impressive than I am.

"Help your brother out too, kitten," Dad instructed.

Zoey smiled with Dad's dick in her mouth. She reached over and started gently stroking my cock as she fellated our father. A few seconds later, she swapped - sucking my dick and stroking Dad's. Every so often she would swap, spending equal time on both of us. It was surreal and amazing. Having Dad standing naked beside me only made it hotter.

I knew I should be focused on watching Zoey, who was doing a fantastic job pleasing us both, but it didn't take long before I got the urge to look at Dad. I quickly caved and turned my head to face him. Almost immediately after, he looked over to me. We made eye contact. Fuck, the urge to kiss him was so strong. I bit the inside of my cheek to fight the temptation. But the longer we looked into each other's eyes, the harder it became.

"You're not gonna make her do all the work down there, are you?" Dad asked.

No way. Did he mean... No, surely he was joking. He explicitly said he wouldn't do anything gay. Agonizing seconds passed, and he just stared unblinkingly at me. Even Zoey stopped, one cock in each hand. After an age, I replied, "Uuuhhhh..?"

"Join your sister. Suck your Dad's dick, boy," he demanded. His tone made it very clear he wasn't joking.

I fumbled to my knees, and Zoey moved across to make room for me. We knelt before our father, one sibling on each side of his hard, wet cock.

I thought I wanted this. I ached for this. But now, with my face mere inches away from it, I was terrified of Dad's cock. It looked massive. I'd never touched another cock before, let alone stuck one in my mouth.

But Zoey was there for me. "It's easy. Just do what I always do for you, babe. Put one hand on the base, stop it from moving..." I did as instructed. Dad didn't flinch away from my touch; good. "Now, take him in your mouth like a lollipop. But gentle. And watch out for your teeth."

I raised my lips to Dad's tip. I kissed it softly, then opened my mouth wide, easing him into my mouth. I sealed my lips around his shaft. Dad's cock tasted similar to Zoey's pussy, but different enough to be its own distinct flavor. Salty, musky, strong. Intoxicating.

I pressed my tongue to the underside of his head and slid my mouth forward, taking more of him into my mouth.

"Good boy," Dad moaned his encouragement.

"Oh shit, baby," Zoey whispered. "This is so much hotter than I imagined."

I grunted softly in response, growing more confident. I took him deep into my throat, stopping just before my gag reflex kicked in. I moved my head back and forward, breathing in time with my movements. Like Zoey, I could take almost the whole thing in my mouth.

Zoey stroked my cock with one hand and slid the other into her panties, rubbing her clit while she watched her brother sucking her Dad's cock. I was in heaven, drunk on the taste of the cock responsible for bringing both of us into the world. It didn't take long before Zoey came, her squeals of bliss piercing the early morning stillness.

Once she'd cum, Dad tapped me on the top of my head. "Don't be a fucking hog. Share with your sister, Zack."

I reluctantly relinquished my hold of Dad's cock and moved back to the side. Zoey wrapped her lips around the side of Dad's cock and motioned for me to do the same. We slid our wet mouths up and down the sides of our Dad's dick like we'd seen in porn. Starting at the base, sliding up to the tip and back down.

"Oh fuck yes," Dad grunted. "Just like that, kids." He put a hand on our heads and ran his fingers through our hair.

We kept at it for a little while longer, both of us high on Dad's cock and his pleasure moans. He eventually put an end to it, though: "Fuck, you better stop before I cum too early." Frankly, I was amazed he lasted that long; I almost came after Zoey had started stroking me.

We let go of Dad's delicious cock and let him catch his breath and wait for the excitement to die down. Zoey took the opportunity to remove her t-shirt and panties, finally joining Dad and I in our full family nudity.

We both took in her beautiful feminine form. Her long, jet black hair. Her soft facial features with glasses that perfectly framed her green eyes. Her DD cup tits with their pink, erect nipples. Her chubby, soft, gorgeous body. Her wide hips. Her moist pussy with her meticulously trimmed bush. She was perfect.

"Oh kitten," Dad gazed at his daughter in awe. "I've just gotta taste you." He offered her a hand, helping her to her feet. She sat in Dad's chair and spread her legs. Dad dropped to his knees and immediately went to work.

He licked at his daughter's pussy like a thirsty puppy. Zoey moaned encouragingly, putting her hands on the back of his head, keeping him in place. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just stayed where I was, staring at them with lust and jealousy.

"Focus on my clit, Dad," Zoey instructed. He must have really been out of practice. She made eye contact with me. "Actually, let Zack show you how it's done first," she suggested.

I crawled over to the chair, and Dad made room for me. "She really likes when you go side-to-side over the clit," I informed him before demonstrating. I put my mouth over her clit, stuck my tongue out and pressed it against her clit hood. She tasted even better than usual that morning - sweeter, somehow. I started licking side-to-side, slowly at first, then gradually picking up the pace. I felt Dad's breath on my shoulders as he watched, hovering just above me.

"Okay, I get it," he said, slightly irritated. I moved away, wiping my sister's juices from my chin and lips. "It's just been a while, that's all."

"I know, Dad. It's okay. Give it another shot now," Zoey soothed him.

I must be an okay teacher - Dad did exactly as I'd shown him. He focused on her clit, and in less than a minute, Zoey was starting to breathe fast and her face was turning red.

"Just like that, Dad. You're gonna make her cum," I cheered. "She loves your tongue."

"Oh God, oh fuck," Zoey squealed. "Feels so good, Dad," she confirmed. I started groping and sucking her breasts, squeezing them rhythmically as she got closer to orgasm.

"Cum for him, baby," I cooed. "Cum for your Dad."

Seconds later, she squealed long and loud as her body jerked and twitched. She dug her fingers into Dad's head. Her face was red, her nipples hard beneath my hands. She was grinding hard against Dad's mouth while he continued licking her clit until she'd finished cumming.

Dad and Zoey took a second to catch their breath. Dad wiped her juices from his mouth just as I'd done. Dad looked at us and instructed, "Come to my room, kids."

Of course, we obeyed and followed Dad to his bedroom. The early morning sun was even brighter in there, so the whole room was almost glowing. Zoey eagerly climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. This was not the first time I'd seen her in that position in Dad's bed. Dad and I followed her.

"Fuck me, Dad," she demanded. "I need to feel you inside me," as though he needed any more convincing.

Dad knelt between her legs with his dick hard, wet and ready. I couldn't keep myself. I reached out and grabbed it by the base. Thankfully, he let me. I lined the tip of my father's cock with my twin sister's pussy lips and guided him inside her. I watched as we parted her glistening lips and saw his thick dick disappear into her body. I let go when he was more than halfway inside.

Dad moaned deep and long, enraptured by the feeling of his daughter's pussy. He leaned down and grabbed both her breasts and started thrusting. Zoey moaned along, relishing the feeling of Dad's hardness as he pumped it in and out of her.

Shortly after, I knelt beside Zoey's head and she opened her mouth wide, inviting my cock into her mouth. With her family's members in each end, Zoey was in pure heaven. She sucked and licked my cock while Dad fucked her harder and harder. She rubbed her clit furiously.

Dad called my name, and I looked into his eyes. "You wanna finish this triangle, don't you, boy?" Somehow, that was even more surprising than telling me to suck his dick. He wanted to kiss me while we each had our cocks inside Zoey.

I nodded without a moment's hesitation.

"Then come here before I change my mind," he teased.

We both leaned forward, Zoey beneath us. She looked up at us in lustful disbelief. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Dad's mouth got closer and closer to mine. Mine got closer and closer to his. And then, it was happening. Our mouths were together. Dad was kissing me; I was kissing him.

I opened my mouth, and he opened his. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I could still taste Zoey on his tongue. I sucked his tongue gently. Beneath us, Zoey was still sucking me, rubbing herself and fucking Dad while she watched us make out.

We remained that way - a family united in an incestuous triangle of love and lust - for less than a minute. Zoey was getting closer and closer to orgasm, and as she did so, she let go of my dick and squealed rhythmically.

In a way, I was relieved. I didn't know how much more I could take either. I broke the kiss with Dad and leaned back on the bed to watch Zoey and Dad. When she came, Zoey's whole body convulsed, her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned long and breathlessly. Her face was flushed and her hair was damp with sweat.

The strength of her orgasm pushed Dad over the edge as well. I watched his hands squeeze her tits hard as he thrust his cock inside her as far as he could. His large frame twitched as the orgasm washed over him. They felt each pulse of his cock shooting his hot cum into her. He grunted and moaned, filling her with his seed.

He collapsed forward onto his daughter and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around our father and kissed him back, wrapping her legs around his ass and holding him inside her.

The embrace was surprisingly brief. Dad climbed off Zoey and lay on his back. "You'd better finish off your brother. He's probably about to explode."

Zoey looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and positioned myself between her legs. I paused briefly, in case Dad wanted to return the favor and guide my cock into her. But he just lay there watching. So I guided my own dick into my sister's pussy, which had already started to leak out Dad's white cum. I lay on top of Zoey in missionary position and kissed her as we started making love in front of our father.

After the morning we'd had, it didn't take long until I was feeling close. Feeling Dad's cum coating my cock with each thrust only made me hornier. Driving my cock in and out of my sister's pussy, my cock swimming in our father's cum, my sister's tongue inside my mouth, my tongue inside hers, Dad watching us, almost proudly. After a minute of that, it was no wonder I felt my dick swelling. I fucked Zoey harder and faster, grunting with each thrust. I arched my back and felt my cock erupt.

I came hard, shooting my seed into Zoey, my cum mixing with Dad's. With each pulse of my dick, another shot of my cum joined Dad's inside my sister's body. I kissed her again, then rolled away.

Zoey lay between me and Dad. We rolled onto our sides and each put an arm over her, half-spooning the amazing woman who had made this a reality. All three of us were breathless and incredulous. Somehow, that had actually happened. And it was perfect. Now we just had to deal with the aftermath of where our incestuous lust had taken us.

It was Zoey who broke the silence first. "For a guy not willing to do any 'gay shit,' Dad, you really got into that side of things."

The first thing she says after everything that happened, and she calls Dad out on his bullshit? As if I didn't love her enough already.

"No I didn't," Dad had the guts to say. "That was all him, kitten. I didn't suck any dicks. And Zack kissed me," he reasoned.

Well, however he justified it to himself, I didn't care. We'd done it, and that was the main thing. "Yeah, he's right, Zo. I did all the gay stuff, and I loved it. But thanks for being cool with it and letting me, Dad."

"It really, really was hot," Zoey confirmed. "Not just you two together, but all of it. Even better than I imagined."

Dad agreed.

"So are you sure this is just a one-time thing? And that you want to kick us out?" Zoey wasn't messing around.

"I didn't want to get into this right away." Dad sighed, then sat up in the bed. "I'm sorry, but yes." He paused to try and gather his words. Zoey wasn't the only one who prepared a speech. "Obviously, I really enjoyed that. It was good. Wild and loving fucking. Pure and simple. But right at the end, when it was just the two of you? That was something more. It was...love. Or something, I don't know.

"My point is..." He sighed again, frustrated his words weren't coming as easily as he wanted. "I went along with your fucking bizarre threesome request because I was determined to prove it wouldn't work. But it did...this time. Until right at the end, when it was the two of you, plus me. And if we continued with...this, that's how it'll always feel - with me as the third wheel."

"No, Dad, we can-" Zoey began.

"It's true, Zoey. So I want you to both move out together, with my blessing. Live as a real couple, no sneaking around. No awkward threesome dynamics. Despite how I felt at the beginning, despite what biology and everything else says, you two are clearly meant to be together. That's why I want you to move out. Why you need to move out."

We were shocked. Neither of us predicted Dad being so emotional, so invested in the idea of us as a true couple. Zoey's eyes were starting to tear up. I felt pretty emotional as well.

Dad looked down at us, his twins, naked on his bed. He waited for a response, but none seemed forthcoming. "Does that...make sense?"