Zoie D: Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

"i'm going to lube you first and i'll be putting my fingers in, okay?"

I nodded.

she put some lube in her hand and rubbed it on the fingers of her right hand then she rubbed the palm of her left hand down the crack of my ass then back up letting the lube do its job. The feel of her soft hand made my legs open and lift like a whore and I blushed deeply but I couldn't have stopped to save my life. Then she moved her hand behind her and rubbed up and down her own crack.

"On the days that JaredMaster has me prepare for anal service i've found it easiest to insert it in the missionary position but if you prefer you can roll to your side or stomach."

"Let's try it this way?" I asked.

"Okay, do you want to do it yourself or would you like me to?"

"I... I have never had anything in my ass before. Well... one finger from time to time when I masturbate but that's it. I don't know how I want to do it."

"i'll start and if you want to take over just tell me, okay?"

"Okay."

jade opened the new blue plug and got up to wash it. For a moment I lost myself in the way her soft body moved when she walked. They gentle sway of her hips made my cunt wet. Then she was back and kneeling between my legs. she lubed her fingers again having just washed off the excess while she washed the plug. she slid her fingers up and down the crack of my ass softly rubbing in the lube like a massage but being careful to avoid my pu... cunt. Then she stopped at my tight little hole and slowly... slowly pushed the tip of her finger inside me. It felt good. It felt real good... then the finger went further and further inside and the real good went away. When she added the second finger I whimpered. But jade cooed and shushed me like a crying baby and before long she was pushing the two fingers in and out like a small cock. she praised me the way Jared does her with good girl compliments and when I stopped whimpering she pulled out her fingers and reached for the plug. she positioned the tip of the plug, warmed by its bath, at the opening of my ass. Slowly, she pressed and I felt it forcing my ass open again. It had graduating sections each a bit larger than the one before it and I currently had only the first section inside me. I took note that even the largest section didn't seem to have the same girth as Jared and was only slightly comforted by that knowledge. Each section opened and stretched me a bit more and so far I found no pleasure in it whatsoever. Except... possibly... the look on jade's face each time she was able to get another bulbous section inside me. I would say it was a look of pride and pure lust. I moaned loudly when the last section went in and jade slid up my body and kissed me deep and hard.

"You did it, Zoie! You did so good," she whispered in my ear and her ragged breathing told me she was aroused by what she had just done to me. "Do you want to put mine in or shall i do it?"

"Do you want me to do it? I mean... I think I'd like to watch you this time. I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"i'll do it and you watch me. Then next time you can do it for me." she smiled and I smiled back wanting to kiss her again.

jade's plug was different from mine. It was black and it looked more like a torpedo. It was tapered at the tip and got thicker in the middle, easily the size of Jared's cock then it tapered again at the base with a suction cup on the bottom. jade lubed her fingers again and stroked the plug like she was masturbating a cock then she ran her fingers up and down her ass before slipping one and then two inside to coat her inner wall with lube. she was on her back with her legs spread and I was watching the way her small hole slowly stretched as she worked the plug in and out in a fucking motion taking a bit more of it with each stroke. It fascinated me to see the mixture of pain and pleasure lust on her face while she stared into my eyes and slowly fucked the plug into her own ass. I realized as she moaned through a bit more of the big plug that mine didn't hurt anymore. In fact, I caught myself clenching it. Gripping it with my muscles to keep it snugly in place and the thumping in my clit had intensified.

jade shuddered as she finally seated the plug fully in its place and I watched her steady her breathing. she was fully aroused and her big dark nipples hard and tight. With her legs spread lewdly apart I could see the inner walls of her cunt opening and closing like tiny contractions.

"jade! you didn't cum did you?"

"No, but having you watch me made it a close call!"

"That's my good girl!" Jared's voice startled me so bad it shook me to my core!

jade scrambled off the bed and knelt before Him and I quickly followed suit though, a bit more awkwardly with the invader of my ass still stuffed in place.

"i'm sorry, Master! i had no idea it was so late! i let the time get away and Your lunch isn't ready!"

Jared chuckled, "Relax, Darling, it isn't lunchtime yet. I simply forgot some files with all the new goings on around here. It's only ten my sweet girl."

"Oh. That... That's good."

Jared laughed again, "Is my sweet jade struggling with her arousal today?"

"Yes, Master! It is very difficult to restrain."

"Well you did a very good job with your plug and I know you'll manage today."

"Yes, Sir..."

"And what about zoiegirl? How are you doing with your orgasm restriction?"

"Jared, Sir, my ass was virginal and I am feeling the pain more than pleasure... for now."

"Ah. For now meaning... you already believe that you will eventually know pleasure from anal service?"

"Yes, Jared." I smiled because I was truly proud of this revelation.

Jared squatted down in front of me and pressed my knees apart. Then He slipped two of His long fingers inside me. "I would say that is quite right, zoiegirl! Oh yes! Quite right."

I was wiggling on His fingers while He felt deep inside my slick hole.

"What is this?"

"My cunt, Sir."

"Almost... but not quite."

"What is this?"

I was confused and now in real danger of cumming in spite of the pain in my ass.

"M...my c..cunt, Jared?"

"No zoiegirl. This cunt is Mine."

"Yes, Jared! Your cunt! Your CUNT!

"Good girl..."

He moved to jade and pulled her head back by her hair and buried His face in her neck where He sucked and nipped while He fingered her cunt the same way He had mine.

"What is this, jadeslut?"

"Your cunt, Master!"

"Ahhh... yes it is. I believe I'd like to be sucked before I return to work."

"Yes, Master!" jade said as her hands flew up to His zipper and soon she was slurping on His hard cock while He pumped in and out of her mouth. Jared stopped and asked why I was still sitting there on my plug when He'd expressed the desire to be sucked. I worked my way quickly to jade's side realizing I was going to need to get used to the idea of participating rather than just watching.

He swapped to my mouth and I heard Him ask jade about all of His things out on the bed while I tried to force Him beyond the bend in my throat.

"we chose two things to work on today... anal service training and pain threshold. we haven't yet started on the pain, though after the anal training zoie might disagree."

"Bring me the rubber whip."

"Yes Master!"

jade brought the whip and Jared switched to her mouth as He took the whip from her hand. I wanted His cock back in my mouth but when He swung the whip and landed the blow on jade's back, I started to question that desire. Maybe He should just stay where He was!

"We haven't used this one in a while, have we, jade?"

"No, Sir!" she said with a gasp when He pulled out of her mouth.

"Tell Our zoiegirl how it feels." He punctuated with another lash on her back while she bobbed her head up and down on His cock again.

jade came up for air and to obey His command. "It stings! Like tiny rubber band snaps!"

Jared stabbed her mouth with His cock again but looked at me, "Are you ready for your turn?"

My mouth hung open and my mind was screaming no, No! But my heart and my body said, "Yes, Jared."

He turned to me and I leaned in to take Him into my mouth. Immediately I lost myself in the beauty of His long hard dick sliding in and out of my mouth. He pulled out slowly and I let my lips cling to Him as long as possible, then SWICK!

It was a perfect description. It felt like a hundred tiny rubber band pops on my back at one time. It stung fiercely but... It was worth it if I could have that gorgeous cock in my mouth again. SWICK! More stinging and I was gritting my teeth but I didn't fail to notice that my mouth watered for Him and the throbbing in my clit was more intense than ever. I got to suck some more and I savored it. That long lovely shaft slid in my mouth and I reveled in the veiny surface and the heat radiating off it.

Jared turned back to jade and I sighed heavily with pleasure and closed my eyes to keep the image of His rippled abdomen in my mind.

He tossed the whip on the floor and tucked Himself awkwardly back in His pants. "You can move on to another whip if you'd like. I'd say this one is an acceptable choice."

I heard Him laugh and I slowly opened my eyes. My mouth was still open and I was running my tongue along my lips.

He bent to kiss jade and run His fingers inside her. "Are you close, baby?"

"Oh yes! Yes Master!"

"So is Zoie. Be careful today. Not too much at once."

"Yes, JaredMaster."

He turned to me and kissed me softly. Remember how you restrained yourself this morning? Use it whenever you believe you are close to cumming. It will not only ease you but also let jade know when she should be cautious."

"Yes, Jared." I managed a breathy reply.

Then He turned and went back to work. Calling back to jade that He would work through lunch since He'd taken this time and she needn't worry about preparing anything for Him.

***

The nipple clamps seemed to be a fairly safe choice to add to the morning training. I had no idea. Clover clamps, she'd told me, when she settled them onto my nipples. The pain was, at first, not entirely unpleasant. That is, until we began to move around doing our morning chores. Making beds, sweeping or vacuuming, dusting... all simple tasks until I realized that each movement of my tit that took pressure off the chain was quickly answered with a slight tightening, like taking the slack out of a rope tie down. OUCH! But still... worth finding out what my reward would be if I completed the day without failure.

I cried hard when jade took the clamps off. All that blood rushing back into my nipples caused a stabbing pain that I was not prepared for, but she sucked them and kissed them gently and stroked my clit very softly with her delicate fingers. In a very short time, I was moaning with need and the sharp pains had receded to dull ache that... amazingly to me... felt... good.

After lunch we tried some other things, The Marauder's Wheel, was the name for the scary spiny thing, which as it turns out didn't hurt as much as I expected, but there was no pleasure in it either. jade and I agreed that clinical trials versus use in an erotic way would probably produce different results, but she also admitted that she rarely received anything from it except the pleasure of Jared's enjoyment from using it on her.

"Would you like to know a secret?" she whispered conspiratorially to me.

"Of course!"

"i dream sometimes that the wheel draws blood and that I take great pleasure from it. i have no idea why... i mean... there are lots of dreams and fantasies that are erotic to me... but that doesn't mean i want them all to come true."

"I know exactly what you mean. It happens to me too! Although, some of them have actually happened since Friday night." We giggled and moved on to another of the items on the bed.

The day passed quickly and I made it through all of the items on the bed without stopping jade because it hurt too much and without cumming. We removed our plugs and tidied ourselves up, fixing hair and putting on make-up then went downstairs to fix supper for Jared. A couple of times during the day I'd marveled at how easy and even natural it felt to be completely naked with jade all day. I was aroused, of course, by certain brushes of skin or the sight of her nipples hardening with each task, but even when we'd sat down to lunch together... being naked just felt good. More than once I reminded myself that Jared was expecting something of me at dinner but the day had been so full, I'd had little time to reflect on it. So, while jade prepared the fish, I sat at the table making a salad and tried to form in my mind the response that He'd requested.

Everything was finished when Jared's car pulled into the driveway so jade and I took our places in the foyer. I wasn't told to do so, but it felt right for me to be just slightly further back than jade when we knelt, so as we knelt I shifted back to keep jade in the forefront.

"Ah... what a beautiful sight!" Jared's voice was soft and had hint of intensity in it. I tried to imagine what it might feel like to be Him. What He was seeing when He walked through His front door must surely be an ultimate MAN fantasy but... He was looking at the real thing.

"Stand up girls; I want to look at you."

We both got to our feet and Jared looked at us as though searching our faces for something, then He gave a broad smile.

"I don't see any sad faces or disappointment so let's eat and you two can tell me all about your day!"

At the table, jade and I told Jared all that we had done during the day. I was humbled by the way jade bragged on me but I was also proud. Even I was confident about what I had endured and how I'd managed to control myself and my orgasmic urges.

"I'm very proud of you zoie. Did you think about what I asked of you this morning?

"Yes, Jared." I cleared my throat and tried to recite all that had gone through my head in regards to my answer. "I admit that I have no idea how I will avoid failing You in the future... but I do know that the more I please You? The more I want to please You, and I believe that the more I see You look at me the way You have this evening, the more I will strive to please You and not fail. And the mixture of pain with pleasure is something I very much want to explore further... I like the way it feels."

When I finished, I looked directly at this man I had so willingly given myself up to and I knew without a doubt that my words were true.

"That pleases Me very much." Jared reached out and took my hand before adding, "We are looking forward seeing you bloom, zoiegirl."

***

It wasn't long after we'd finished eating that Jared took a hand from each of us in His and led us upstairs. He made us sit side by side on the foot of the bed and when He had our undivided attention He spoke.

"Anal training is very important to Me as I truly enjoy fucking every hole My girl has to offer. Consequently, it has been on My mind since I left you two for the second time this morning. I will be using your ass tonight zoiegirl and while I do, you'll be helping Me with something I've been working on with jade. I'm going to get out of these clothes, while I do I want the two of you to enjoy a little pleasure in each other. Just remember jade, she is not to cum."

"Yes, Master"

When He turned and left the room jade reached for me and we fell into each other's arms. We'd played and kissed an touched a bit all day but we hadn't fully indulged in the pleasure of each other. When I felt her soft lips pressed to mine some sort of switch went off inside me. I was so hungry for affection that I submersed myself in the wonder of it. There had been more of this in the past few days than I'd had in the past few years but I hadn't let myself believe in the reality of it until that moment. I'd been so afraid that this whole thing might blow up in my face that I was never really letting myself believe in it. Now... pulling jade into my arms while she kissed me hard and deep, I dared not only to believe that everything I'd been wanting was falling into place but that I had truly found the rest of my life in the love of my two friends.

We were wrapped completely in each other... arms, legs and lips when Jared returned and He moaned low and guttural at the sight on His bed. He put His hands gently on my hips and pulled me down to kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed then set to work binding His jade by the wrists and ankles to each of the four bed posts, spreading her wide.

He looked down at me after He added the ball gag to His sweet submissive and spoke in that soft but commanding voice.

"Did you have any problems with being bound to the chair this morning zoiegirl?"

"No, Jared."

"Good. I know you are more than willing to enjoy licking cunt so I'd like you on your knees between jade's legs. Position yourself so that you can reach her with your mouth when told to."

"Yes, Jared!"

I climbed on the bed and assumed the position that He'd instructed for me. Then He placed me in wrist cuffs and ran rope through the loops and pulled my hands under jade's thighs before tying the ends off at the head posts.

"I'm not going to tie your legs apart unless you can't manage to keep yourself open and in position for Me. Do you want to taste her zoie? Does her wet cunt call to you?"

"Oh! Oh yes, Jared!"

"Good. But you should know that you are not indulge your desires. You have not been given permission to taste because jade's cunt is Mine. So unless or until I say you can, there will be no cunt for you."

I was breathing hard and my mouth watered for jade's sweet taste, and I was amazed at how strong the desire to lick and suck her hard little clitty pulled at my gut. This was something I never dreamed I'd truly want to do... before.

"Y.. yes Jared..."

"Good girl! My jade has expressed a deep need to protect you from the things you fear. I intend to show her that she need not fear for you by keeping her helpless while I use you tonight. Now, I know she would never try to stop Me because she knows that I will never truly harm either of you, but this is an exercise in the truth of that matter."

I was starting to tremble all over. Just what was He going to do? My answer came when He laid the crop on the bed within sight. Oh. God. At least it wasn't a whip, I told myself, right before He put a short whip next to the crop. Fuck!

"I'm going to give you a reward for doing so well today zoie. You may cum if you feel the need, but I will be using your ass and while I do, I will be using the crop and the whip."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I was shaking all over now and I heard jade whimper when she felt my trembling. Something cold on my soon to be violated bud, jerked me out of my stupor. He was lubing me for His cock! I felt His finger prodding at hole and I jerked just a bit which earned me a sound swat!

"Oh!"

"If you wiggle about too much I will tie your knees apart."

"Yes... S..sir."

"Good girl!"

His finger pressed against me and I felt it slide slowly in. Then he pulled it out and I felt His other hand come from underneath to lightly stroke my swollen needy clit. I moaned loudly at the feathery touch and He inserted the digit into my ass again. Slowly... slowly He fucked me with His long finger while His other hand barely stroked at my eager clit. I didn't know whether I was nearing bliss or plunging into pain but the more He worked His finger into me the more I relaxed into it. When He added another one I tensed again and He increased the pressure on my clit. I wanted to cry and at the same time I wanted to cum! The conflicting sensations had my mind spinning! When I felt the third finger being added to my tight hole I cried out and jade pulled at her restraints. I looked up at her and knew that she wanted to touch me... to soothe me...

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers