Zombie Apocalypse Pt. 01

Story Info
It's a zombie apocalypse and find my best friend's wife.
3.7k words
4.34
11.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in a panic and notice I'm in a room I'm not accustomed to. I get out of bed and realize I'm in a hospital room. I look around and see a bag on the floor. I look in and change into the clothes provided which are clothes I recognize as my own. I throw the patient's robe on the bed and open the hospital room door.

"Hello?" I say as I exit the room. "Can someone help me?" I wait a few seconds and don't get a response. I then notice that there's absolutely no one around and all the lights are out. "Hello?" I say again. Still...no response. I make my way to the elevator and after hitting the down button a few times, realize that it's not going to work either. Power must be out.

I find the stairs and head down to the main floor. As I exit onto the main floor, I again realize no one is around. I'm headed for the exit when I hear a sound. It sounds like a low grumbling sound so I head towards it. It ends up being behind a locked hospital room door so I peer into the glass and notice someone looking out the window. I knock on the glass.

"Hello?" I yell through the glass. The person turns around and comes towards the door still making the growling sound. When they finally make it to the door, I notice how ugly this person is. "Who are you?" The person bangs his head on the glass and makes a louder grumbling. "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself!" He bangs his head again, cracking the glass. "Fuck this!" I turn around a rush out of the hospital.

I look around a notice a bunch of abandoned cars and some crashed cars. "What the fuck happened here?" I say to myself. I look around and try to find my truck but don't see it anywhere. I do realize I'm at the hospital about five miles from my apartment so I decide to make the trek back home. It takes me about 45 minutes to get to the apartment and on the way I noticed more crashed cars, broken in houses and shops, and some small house fires.

I make it to my floor and realize I didn't check the bag at the hospital for my keys. Luckily, I live on the first floor. I find the bedroom window and take a rock from outside and break the window. I crawl inside and notice that my apartment hasn't been touched. "Serenity?" I call to my cat. To my surprise, she walks into the bedroom purring. "Thank god I found someone." I smile and pick her up and set her on my shoulders. "What happened here girl?" She responds with a meow and nuzzles my cheek. "Me neither girl, me neither."

I rummage around the apartment for a couple hours, throwing stuff into a duffle bag and a back pack of mine. I grab my rifle, pistol, and some ammo and throw the rifle and ammo in the duffle bag and clip the pistol on my hip. I then find Serenity's harness and a leash and get her all set. "I know you hate this thing but I can't have you running off on me." She just meows and surprisingly lets me put it on her. "Good girl!" I sat, petting her on the head. I make my way to the kitchen and throw some food in the duffle bag and grab the cat food. "No wonder why you're still here and alive...and I little heavier. You chewed your way into this bag." I find some Walmart bags and pour a bunch of the food in them and throw them in the duffle.

"OK, I think we're ready." I say to Serenity. "Let's head out." I snatch the spare key to the apartment from the drop table and head out the door. Again, there's no one around. "Where to girl?" Again, a meow and a nuzzle. "I agree. Let's see if Tom and Angela are at home." Tom and Angela are childhood friends that ended up getting married. They live about ten miles away so if I'm lucky, I can make it there before nightfall. "We gotta hurry girl." I take off at a fast walk and head towards their home.

We make it about halfway before trouble finds us. I once again here a low grumbling and so does Serenity. I know to keep quite and keep moving but Serenity is a curious cat and doesn't. She looks towards the grumbling and meows quite loudly. I shush her but it doesn't do any good and she meows again. I keep moving hoping no one heard anything but am not so lucky. Out between the building walks a naked man, still grumbling. "Sir, are you alright?" No answer as he continues to walk towards me. I grab my pistol and point it at him. "Sir, don't come any closer. Are you alright?" Again, the man acts like he doesn't hear anything and keeps coming closer. I fire a shot at his feet but it doesn't have an effect. "Sir, I'll tell you one more time, don't come any closer!" Again, nothing. So I shoot him in the leg but he acts like he didn't feel it and keeps coming towards me. "I'm sorry." I say, right before I shoot him between the eyes. He falls over backwards and doesn't make anymore movements.

"What the fuck is going on her Serenity?" She just meows back and stays on alert. "Me too girl, me too." We walk the rest of the way to Tom and Angela's house and make it right before the sun goes down. I go to the door and knock a couple times. No answer. I knock again and still no answer. "Tom?" I yell through the door. "Angela?" I wait a few seconds and hear footsteps. The door opens and Angela is standing there, shocked. She hugs me and starts crying. "Angela, what the heck is going on around here? It's like the town has been abandoned and there's weird people who seem like they've gone mad."

Angela let's go of me and wipes her eyes. "You haven't heard?"

"Heard what? I woke up in a hospital and the next thing I know, no one's around." She motions for me to come in. I do as she says and she locks and deadbolts the door behind me.

"There was an infection that spread rapidly about three months ago. Most people either fled the United States or died. A select few of us, like me, couldn't catch a ride out and now we're stuck in here." She grabs a map and sets it on the table. "Supposedly, everything in this red circle is infected zone. They're not letting anyone out anymore so whoever is inside is stuck here."

"Hold on, where's Tom?" I look around noticing no one else is around. "Where are the kids?"

"The kids were with grandma and grandpa when it happened. They were able to get them out." Angela starts crying again but doesn't say anything else.

"Angela, where's Tom?" I look at her, concerned.

"He was part of the squad that was to go and stop the infection from spreading." She says through sobs. "Before the power went out, Matt called me and said that they were fighting off some of the infected but he got separated from Tom. When he went back, he said he saw a bunch of dead men but they weren't recognizable due to those infected chewing through them. He did say one of the bodies had Tom's gun next to it. Tom's dead!" She starts balling and I grab her and pull her in and hold her.

"I'm so sorry Angela." I start to tear up. "I can't believe all of this happened and I was stuck in a hospital. I could have been there for him."

Angela pushes away from me. "No! If you would have been with him, you would be dead too! Matt said he was the only one who survived and that's because he took the cowardly way out and left my husband. If I get out of these walls, I'll kill him myself." She falls back into my embrace and continues to ball.

"I'm so so sorry Angela." I don't know what else to say so I hold her for a few more minutes. "I'm here now and we need to figure out a way out of here." She doesn't respond but I feel her right hand let go of me and inch down towards my crotch. "Angela! What are you doing?" She just shushes me and begins to unzip my pants. I push her away. "Angela, you're not thinking straight."

"My husband is dead!" She yells at me. "He's dead and I've been alone for three months." She comes back at me but I push her away again. "Why are you denying me this? I've seen the way you look at me. I know you've wanted to fuck me. Now you can. Tom's dead!" She comes back towards me but I hold her back.

"You're my best friend's wife." I tell her. "This is wrong."

"You're best friend is dead!" She says to me, now fuming. "You weren't there for him, you owe me this." She waits for a response but I don't know what to say. "You've also seen the way I am around you too. Why do you think I wear the low cut tanks and the short shorts or skirts around you?" I still don't know what to say and look at her dumbfounded. "I've wanted to fuck you since the day Tom introduced us to each other." Again, no words. I just stare at her, shocked. "Please!" She comes back towards me but this time, I don't push her away.

She proceeds to unzip my pants and looks up at me. "Are you sure?" She asks, with pleading eyes.

"I don't get you." I chuckle. "One moment, you're all innocent and crying, then the next you're forceful, and now you're back to innocent. You are correct, I've wanted to do this ever since I met you as well. I've scene you naked going from the bathroom to your bedroom. I've looked down your shirt multiple times when you've bent over in front of me. I look at your ass every time you're walking in front of me. I just never could do anything because of Tom. It's wrong that I'm doing this so soon after finding out he's dead but yes, I'm sure." She smiles and gives me another hug. She then continues with my pants, pulling them down leaving me in only my boxers and t-shirt.

I am now rock-hard in my boxers and the tip is barely poking out the top but is still covered by my shirt. Angela pushes my shirt up so I grab it and pull it over my head and toss it on the couch. She admires the bulge in my boxers a little bit before grabbing ahold of them and pulling them down. My now fully erect, 9-inch cock whips out and almost smacks her in the face.

"Oh wow!" She exclaims, wide-eyed. "I knew it was big but not this big."

"You knew it was big?" I stare at her, confused.

"Well," she says, smiling up at me. "You remember that time you were showing me pictures of your trip to Florida on your phone? You quickly swiped away from one picture? I saw it but didn't say anything."

"I was wondering if you saw that picture." I reply back, a little red in the face.

"I definitely did and got super wet afterwards. I wish I was brave enough back then to ask you to send it to me or at least blackmail you to send it to me. I've been wanting to see it ever since." She looks back down at my cock and grabs it.

"Well, if we ever get the power back and I can find a laptop, it's uploaded to Amazon Photos so I can send it to you then." I wink at her and smile as she starts to slowly stroke my cock.

"Or...," she smiles back at me. "I can just see it in person whenever I want now." She continues to stroke my cock, going a little faster. "This is definitely going to hurt though. Tom's cock is barely two thirds this size."

I grab her by the chin and have her look up at me. "I'll be gentle and if there's ever a point you want me to stop, just let me know." She mouths thanks to me and then before I know it, my cock is in her mouth. "Oh wow!" I look down at my cock as it goes in and out of her mouth. She continues to suck on my cock as I lean my head back and close my eyes. It feels so good and I realize that I may cum at any moment since I have released in months do to being in the hospital that whole time.

"Oh shit!" I say, looking back down at her. "I think I'm going to cum already. Not doing it for months must be making me a quick cummer." She looks up at me with my cock still in her mouth and just gives me a slight nod letting me know she's fine with that. She then proceeds to deepthroat my cock and this pushes me over the edge and I start shooting strand after strand of cum in her mouth. I keep cumming for the next 30 seconds until she pulls my cock out of her mouth, cum dripping out a little. She swallows and smiles at me.

"Wow!" She says, wiping her mouth. "That was a lot of cum. You've been holding that in awhile." She looks down and notices some cum on her shirt. "Shit, can't wear this anymore." She pulls her shirt over her head leaving her in a very sheer, see thru bra. Her nipples are very visible and to my surprise my cock starts to get hard again. She throws the shirt on the floor and notices my newly erect cock. "Wow, I guess he wants more." She grabs for my cock again but I stop her.

"Sorry, I have to know." I say, still looking at her tits. "I've never seen tits that big. How big are they?"

Angela chuckles before responding. "They're 36Gs. They're not the most comfortable but guys like them so I've kept them." She chuckles again. "You like them?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" I exclaim. "I love them! Obviously, too, because I've never gotten another erection this quick after getting off. I don't even think my cock got fully soft before getting hard again. They're the best I've ever seen."

She reaches behind her back and starts to unclip her bra. "Well then, I guess you better see them in all their glory." She finishes undoing her bra and lets it fall to the ground, unleashing her perfect tits. "They feel even better." She says, winking at me. I move in the grab them but she stops me. She gets on her knees and grabs her tits and wraps them around my cock. "How's that feel?"

"Fucking fantastic!" I exclaim, looking down at my cock between her tits. "I've never titty fucked before cause all the women I've been with have had small tits. This is amazing!" She starts to take her tits and rub them up and down my cock. "Wow!" is all I can say. She continues to do this as she looks up at me while I watch my cock disappearing and reappearing between her tits. I can't keep my eyes away from it as it feels and looks so amazing. She then leans her head in and every time my cock appears close to her face, the tip slides between her lips and she sucks on the tips a little before it disappears back down between her tits.

"To tell you the truth," she says looking up at me but still moving her tits up and down on my cock. "I've never been able to give a titjob blowjob because Tom's cock wasn't long enough. I think I prefer this method." She then looks back down and continues to suck my cock every time it gets close to her face. This time I last a little longer but after a few minutes, I'm shooting cum all over her tits. As this is the second cumshot in less than 30 minutes, it feels more intense so I let out a little moan as it starts happening. After all the cum is released, she takes my cock out from between her tits, licks the tip, and then proceeds to lick up the cum on her tits.

"Wow! I have never felt something that intense in..." I think a little. "Well, never. That was fantastic.!" Angela gets up off her knees and sits on the couch, tits still loose with a smile on her face. My cock is slowly getting soft but I definitely don't want this to end. After years of having fantasies and not being able to do anything, I've finally gotten my chance. I do feel a little bad it's my best friends wife but I feel like he would want her to be with someone he knows will treat her right. I walk closer to her, get on my knees and grab her shorts and pull down. To my surprise she's not wearing any underwear and is cleanly shaved down there. "How are you this perfect in every way?" She just shrugs and waits to see what I do.

I move my head towards her pussy and start to eat her out. I flick my tongue on her clit and I hear a soft moaning start. I start to flick it a little quicker and her moaning gets louder. "What the fuck are you doing? That's amazing!" She says, through moans. I just continue to flick my tongue on her clit. As the moaning get louder and more consistent, I take my middle finger and slowly insert it into her pussy. "Oh god!" She says, loudly. I thrust my finger in and out of her pussy repeatedly, all while still flicking her clit with my tongue. A few more seconds go by until she arches her back and screams in pleasure. "Oh my god! Don't stop!" I do as she asks and continues until she's flat on the couch again. "You...are...amazing!" She sits there breathing heavily.

"Thank you!" I respond back. "I've always been told I have magical fingers." I stand up and look down at her, still breathing heavily. Her tits moving up and down with each breath has me worked up.

"I see you're ready again." She smiles, looking at my, yet-again, hard cock. "After that orgasm, I don't know how much I can do to help release that tension."

"Oh, don't worry." I respond back, grinning. "You don't need to do anything." I move closer to her, the tip of my cock just barely touching the slit of her pussy. "I'll do all the work." I slowly start inserting my cock into her pussy. As I get about halfway in, I see her start to wince. "Are you alright? I can stop." She opens her eyes and just looks at me and shakes her head. I then insert another couple inches. She winces again and closes her eyes. I stop but she quickly shakes her head again. I insert the last three inches and hold it there to see what she does. She nods her head yes, so I take that as she wants me to fuck her so I slowly break my cock out to just the tip inserted and thrust inside of her.

"Holy shit!" She yells. "Holy shit! Holy shit!" I pull out again and thrust in yet again. "Yes!" I continue to do this, thrusting in and out, getting faster each time. She keeps moaning and yelling "yes" or "oh god" over and over. As this is my third time, I'm able to hold in my release a little longer than usual but seeing her tits bouncing as I'm fucking her is making me close. I reach down and start to finger her clit as I'm thrusting into her, wanting her to either cum before me or at the same time as me.

As I'm seconds away from cumming, Angela says loudly. "I'm cumming." I pull out but continue to finger her so I don't cum inside her but she opens her eyes quickly and with her hand, aggressively points to her pussy letting me know to put my cock back in and finish. I do as I'm told and thrust my cock in and that's all it takes for both of us to orgasm at the same time. I shoot strand after strand of cum inside her for a good 20 seconds while she convulses the entire time out of pleasure.

"Oh wow!" I say, with a huge smile on my face. "I've never cum inside a woman before. You must be on the pill?" She just looks at me and shakes her head no. I get a really concerned look on my face.

"I can't have kids." She says, with a little chuckle. "A few years ago, I went to the doctor because we were trying to have another kid and nothing was happening. The doctor said that I had to viable eggs and could never have kids again." I let out a sigh of relief and plop down on the couch next to her, both of us still naked.

"That's good to hear. We don't want a newborn during this outbreak." I chuckle a little. I lean my head back and put an arm over Angela's shoulder. She rolls over towards me and grabs my cock. She gets me off one more time before we both fall asleep, her right tit cupped in my hand and her hand ahold of my cock.

To Be Continued...

Part 2 Teaser - Angela and I have to leave the house because the infected have swarmed the neighborhood and some things may not be how Angela thought.