Zoom Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Vicky learns about the strange island nation.
6.8k words
4.75
10.4k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
143 Followers

Tersnia: Economic marvel and technological power-house of the new Asian emerging markets. It's an island kingdom--a single city--with a downtown of huge glittering skyscrapers and still has rickshaws in the streets.

It also has very specific concepts of punishment and discipline.

-------------------------------------------------

Sumi Dela Cruz, punishment officer, wiped the prostitute's vaginal discharge off her gloved fingers and gave the olive-skinned buttocks before her a good final slap with her duty-tawse. From the other side of the usage station she heard the girl yelp. She gave the buttocks a pat. She could see the girl's bottom and vagina thrust out through the plastic restraint. Lower down her bare feet stuck out of two holes and further up, her hands stuck out. Her face stuck out the other side.

The punishment stall would allow the "use" of her by high-dominance men. She'd be fucked on and off for the next three hours. Women of any stripe could spank or tickle. It was an unpleasant position, as was intended by the punishment. Sumi checked her widget, the Tersnia equivalent of a mobile phone.

A 3204-a was up at the top of her queue. She clicked it, accepting the ticket and straddled her electric scooter. She accelerated away from the punishment station, merging with the traffic. She tapped her ear-piece, activating her Agent.

"Alagi," she said, readying it.

"Good morning Sumi," said the female voice in her ear.

"Tell me on the 3204,"

"Reyna Chas, aged 22, social media infraction on Takr. She got reported for an insulting tweet to an established city council woman.In addition to a 6 day ban, the council woman wants her punishment streamed on her profile."

Sumi considered. "What was the tat?"

"Reyna was arguing in the comments with account jailyf23 and called the council woman a bloated sewer rat. Unfortunately for her, she tagged the council woman and jailyf23 also reported the tat."

Sumi clicked her tongue. "Well, notify Reyna I'm en-route. Tell her to be ready when I arrive."

The apartments were coded for young unmarrieds and it was a squat building at six stories. It had immaculate grounds but the building's plus-sign shape suggested communal bathrooms in the center.

Sumi checked her widget and located Reyna's apartment. It was government subsidized which meant limited privacy and according to the data, Reyna had a couple of roommates. One of which was there.

Sumi logged her arrival and went up.

The interior halls were brightly lit with printed notices every few feet concerning hygiene. Wipe your bottom from front to back, always pee after sanctioned intercourse, brush your teeth with up and down strokes, and so on. The central sections did have the communal bathrooms, she saw--and the toilets were traditional squat toilets.

She triggered the door chime. Her electronic ID on her widget would open it if she tried--but it was better to let the occupants comply. A moment, another moment--she was going to trigger it again when the door opened.

The girl had a shock of bright purple hair and a brilliant, cute smile. Her eyes fairly beamed at the sight of the disciplinary officer.

"Reyna's in her room, waiting for you!" she stepped back welcoming Sumi in. The roommate was clearly excited--Reyna's gonna get it! Sumi understood--and even approved--but she hoped the girl would be able to provide comfort to Reyna after she was done.

"She's naked and ready! I made sure she visited the bathroom this morning! Is there anything else you need? Would you like a cup of tea?"

The girl was speaking rapidly--she was nervous and had clearly taken the role of house mother--at least for this process. Sumi took her in.

"Is that the media center over there?" she pointed to the table with the computer, a game console, and, of course, the web-camera.

"Yes," the purple haired girl said. "Is that where you're going to--"

"The complainant wants the infraction's punishment streamed." Sumi said. "Can you go fetch Reyna while I set up?"

"Oh! Yes. I'm Maria." she turned and rushed off to fetch Reyna. Sumi shook her head, slightly. Reyna was either very lucky or very unlucky to have such an attentive friend. She took her bag over to the table and woke the computer system, loading custom video software from a portable data-stick.

The data stick also swept the computer for illicit pornography, illegal torrenting, and other electronic misbehavior. The AI agent would be assessing the contents. She moved the ergonomic chair over to the side and adjusted the web-cam a bit. She dragged the coffee table over to her location and fastened restraint belts over it, the cuffs at the middle. She placed a heavy duty pad on the floor . . . just in case.

She was looking at the camera's picture when Maria led a naked Reyna into the room. Reyna looked far less eager and took small steps. She looked sullen and embarrassed. Sumi was glad to see it: sullen was better than terrified. She was thinking of the little American girl she'd visited yesterday. Poor thing. Reyna was no stranger to this.

"I'm officer Sumi," she said, "and I'm going to be carrying out your punishment today." She gave the girl a faint friendly smile. The girl sourly glared at the ground.

"Sit here," she patted the ergonomic seat. "You can fold your arms right across your belly button. Maria marched the girl over and guided her into the chair. Reyna folded her arms over her stomach. Her knees were pressed tightly together. Her nipples were erect. The web-cam's picture showed her in all her naked vulnerability.

Sumi stepped over. "Open up here--" She patted a knee.

Reyna made a little noise of complaint but shifted her knee over. Sumi paused and then patted the other. "Little more."

Reyna glared up at her, but did it. The view of her sex was mostly obscured by the chair--but the viewer could see she was freshly waxed--or her body hair had otherwise been suppressed--and she was blushing. Her breasts were full--she was 'inappropriately aroused.' Good.

Sumi reached out and with a gloved hand, raised her chin slightly. "You can scowl--but you need to look at me," she instructed the girl. Reyna glowered, glanced down--but brought her eyes back. "Good girl," Sumi praised her.

It was time to start.

"You, Reyna Chas, got into an argument on social media Talkr three days ago. You called your local council woman a 'bloated sewer rat,' yes?"

Reyna gritted her teeth. She nodded faintly.

Sumi reached out and stroked a finger up her throat to her chin. "I need you to answer clearly nene," she said gently. She felt the girl swallow.

"Yes miss," Reyna said. "I . . . did."

"And you knew that the council woman was a higher caste, of course," Sumi pressed.

To her credit, Reyna blushed badly and her eyes strayed down--but came back. "Yes, miss."

Sumi nodded. "So you're going to get a spanking. This will be presented to the complainant as well as posted on your social media profiles. The girl visibly flinched and squirmed at that. She'd been pretty sure it was coming, but Sumi saw her blush deepen and her eyes widen.

"Miss--I have d-dating prospects--" she stammered softly.

"It'll help," Sumi said, her tone clipped. It would, of course--she'd have interested parties flocking to her--but that didn't make things any easier. The council woman wanted her insulter humbled--punished and remorseful. She was going to get it and the young woman before her was going to remember this for quite a while.

Sumi nodded: "Step over to the table here. Spread your legs, put your palms flat on the top next to the restraints."

The girl did--her body was going to be side-ways to the web-cam. For this part, at least, her sex would be eclipsed by her buttocks and thighs. She drew in a breath and bent forward, placing her palms flat. Her legs were about an inch apart.

Sumi rolled her eyes. She decided to add a little extra for compliance purposes.

She strode over, bringing her bag and set it on the table. She squatted and affixed one wrist with the cuffs, and then the other. The cuffs were padded and velcro closed. She pushed them carefully. They'd hold even if the girl struggled wildly.

She stood up and gently brushed Reyna's hair to the other side so the camera could see her face. She then paced back to the girl's rear and inserted a finger into Reyna's already wet and ready vagina.

The girl gave a shocked gasp, highly visible on the camera screen. Off to the side, Sumi heard Maria gasp as well.

"Open your legs wider, nene," Sumi said conversationally. She crooked her finger. The girl gave another little cry and she spread her bare feet wide--wider. "There," Sumi said, relaxing her finger. "If you close them, I'll be annoyed."

The girl gave a slight sob.

Sumi begin to rub an oil into Reyna's buttocks. The oil would tenderize and create a tingling stimulating sensation. Sumi knew some girls who used it on themselves during sex to heighten the sensations where it was applied. It would be far less welcome here. The girl sniffled, feeling a pleasant heat and increased sensitivity in the region.

Then Sumi removed a plastic applicator like a tampon. She gently slid it into Reyna's vagina, twisting and pulling so that the device was seated and a string dangled out.

"If you clench your bottom or your sex," she said, "it gives a mild rebuke." Her fingers rubbed the girl's exposed and erect clitoris briefly.

The shock-tampon was a much-hated device--almost as much as the Pull Generators. She had seen precious few girls who could sustain punishment without clenching--but as a trainer it worked beautifully. Reyna was in for a lesson!

She placed the applicator tube down and took a small tin from the bag. The paste inside caused significant irritation. It was developed from pin-worm eggs and created an insufferable itching where it was applied. She carefully spread Reyna's buttocks and took a dollop of the goo on her gloved finger and then rubbed it carefully into the bent girl's anus. She heard the girl gasp and whimper.

"What is that?" she asked, timid now.

"It is an itching cream," Sumi said, gently. "A pretty bad one--you won't like it."

Reyna gave a soft moan. Sumi smiled. She could see how this looked on the monitor, the girl's face sniffling--sobbing--tears starting. Her narrow, bare body quivering slightly. A prance of her feet--fear and humiliation rising.

She gave the girl a pat on her sex. If some of the residue of the itching ointment wound up there, it would be something else to endure. She was going to have more pressing issues, though, shortly.

From the bag she took and unfolded a rubber-sheathed switch. It was flexible and whippy. Inside was a metal spine that could be stiffened with the touch of a control on the handle. It was a wicked instrument. At its stiffest, it was a cane and would bite deeply. When the spine was relaxed, it was more of a switch which would whip across the skin.

She stepped back, observing the buttocks. Across the room, eyes huge, Maria watched. She was, Sumi saw, sympathetic to her roommate. Good. The girl would need some aftercare. She felt that Maria would be skilled in appling it.

"Now your spanking is going to begin, Reyna. I'm going to give you twenty two strokes--each will hurt. For the stroke to count, you must push your buttocks out and face the camera. I want the council woman to see your face as I deliver the punishment.

Reyna started to cry. Good. This wasn't supposed to be dignified.

"I will give you eleven strokes. There will be an eight minute break. Then you will get the final eleven. If you behave properly, that will be all."

She spread her legs and lay the rod across Reyna's globes. Touching where she intended to strike, she set herself. The girl squealed.

She'd clenched her sex in anticipation of the stroke and the shock-tampon had activated. Sumi allowed herself a slight, pursed, smirk. The girl's knees folded and she yelped--crying out in surprise and horror. The shock wasn't hard--but inside her tender channel it was an intimate and almost unbearable sensation.

"Put yourself in position, Reyna--push your buttocks out," Sumi said. She could have struck then, not counting the stroke as Reyna was out of position--but there would be time for that later.

The girl was sobbing already as she pushed her buttocks out.

SWATZ! She had relaxed the internal spine so the implement had some give to it. It snapped across the girl's buttocks and she gave a cry! The sensitization cream had done its job.

"Face the camera, Reyna--let the council woman see your pretty tears," she lectured.

SNAP! The girl shrieked and dropped to her knees. She'd clenched and gotten the shock on top of her stroke.

"Back in position, nene," Sumi said. Moaning, Reyna got up. She bit her lower lip and pushed her buttocks out.

"Good girl. Let's get you punished."

Sumi struck again and the girl jumped but didn't clench her bottom or her sex. Good.

Again--and again. Through Sumi's ear-piece, her software agent told her that the girl's face was hidden under her hair.

SNAP! Sumi flexed the switch against the girl's buttocks and heard the gasp.

"Keep your face to the camera," she said, stepping forward. "That one didn't count."

She was rewarded with a shaky, pathetic whimper from Reyna.

"Maria, could you please step over here and help keep Reyna's hair out of her face?"

The girl leapt from where she was standing and quickly came around. Nervously, and flushed, she sucked Reyna's hair back, whispering something encouraging to her friend.

"Good--now push your bottom out, girl." she tapped the girl's nates. Reluctantly, and tremulously, Reyna pushed her buttocks back.

SWAT! "Yii!!" the girl clenched and got another shock.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Sumi switched the girl's buttocks and watched her cry out. Good. The video would be fetching.

Whik! Whik! Whik! The next three targeted the lower buttocks and it was all the girl could do to keep the target area presented. Tear-tracks glistened on her cheeks. Sumi nodded.

"Time for our break. You will turn and face away. When you are in position, I will start the timer."

Reyna was heaving with tremulous sobs. With Maria's help they turned the table so that the bent over girl was facing away from the webcam. Her buttocks were presented full on. Sumi heard her moan with the humiliation of the position--but she wasn't done.Taking two adhesive strips she applied one to the left buttock, pressing it against the skin just where it split and then pulling and pressing the other end against her buttock closer to her thigh. The strip pulled the buttock, spreading it wider.

Reyna sniffed and gave a louder cry as Sumi applied the second strip to her other cheek. The girl's eyes were wide with humiliated horror. Her spread cheeks now framed her displayed anus--and below that, her sex, directly to the camera.

She was shaking with barely contained tears.

Sumi stroked her hair down the back of her neck.

She had started an electric timer that was on the table where Reyna could see it.

"Good girl--just hold your position." She gave her a pat.

Of course she knew that in addition to the humiliation of having her dusky anus displayed to the camera, another discomfort was quickly climbing. The gel she had put on the girl's anus contained small nodules of a substance that provoked a powerful itch. The girl shifted, biting her lower lip.

She gasped as she tried to clench her muscles in a vain attempt to address the discomfort. The shock-tampon activated, giving her a reminder from her vagina. She yelped and jumped. Oh!

Now, with nothing to do but wait, her buttocks, relaxed, and suffering, she whimpered and shifted.

"It itches," she whined.

"It's punishment," Sumi said simply. "It's not going to feel good. Are we sorry for our outburst online?"

Reyna nodded her head firmly. She gave another little gasping cry of distress. "Ohh," she moaned. Sumi knew her buttocks were shrieking in pain too. The lashes of the switch combined with the tingly sensitization cream would hound her for a few hours.

Right now, though, she was caught in the desperate need to scratch her humiliating, private, and displayed spot. Her attention focused on her anus, she was acutely aware of the camera--the stream--the embarrassment--the humiliation of it. Sumi watched tears drip from her cheeks and nose.

The timer read 4:13 to go.

"Ohhhh!" Reyna flexed her knees. Unable to clench and getting no relief from anything, she was unable to remain still. Her stomach had been sucked in at first--but now it was relaxed. She was a trim girl--but she no longer cared about trying to look her best.

Sumi approved. Her eyes roamed over the young woman. She was quivering and sobbing.

"Please!" Reyna begged, her eyes wide. "Oh--please--clean it off?" She was pleading with Sumi, knowing it wouldn't help.

"In a few minutes we'll do the second part of your spanking and then your punishment will be completed," Sumi said.

The girl sobbed.

The system chimed. A request to join the call-stream. Sumi startled. That usually wasn't allowed. She stepped over to the system aware that Maria was staring at her and Reyna was craning her head around to see.

Sumi brought up the waiting room. Council-Woman Anya. Sumi blinked. Oh.

She did mental calculations. Her fingers adjusted the mouse and clicked.

The council woman's face filled the TV screen, the webcam image of Reyna's stripped bottom, framing her anus, moving off to the side.

"I wanted to drop in on my constituent," Ms. Anya said smugly.

Reyna wailed. "I'm sorry, miss!"

"I bet you are. But a 'bloated sewer rat' isn't going to give you any mercy."

"Ohhhh!" Reyna moaned.

"Is your dirty little anus itching you?" cooed the woman. Sumi was impressed. Either she recognized the gel or she had looked up the punishment before joining.

"Yes--yes, miss!! Ohh!" Reyna fairly bounced on her toes. The humiliation spiking along with the itch. "It's awful!" she cried.

"Good," said Ms. Anya, a bit nastily. "Then you'll learn to hold your nasty little tongue." She winked at Sumi as Reyna wailed.

The timer beeped.

"Time for your last set. Push your buttocks out."

Sumi stepped to the side. Now she stiffened the implement--it would bite more like a cane.

Reyna sobbed--her buttocks were in place--but--

"Push them out more," Sumi said. "I want Ms. Anya to get a good view of your punishment."

Reyna's sobs went up an octave--but she did.

Sumi didn't bother removing the tape. Having her cheeks spread would be better than the negligible protection it would give.

SZAT! SNAP! SHIK! Sumi lined up the rod and then applied three quick hard strokes, each one sinking slightly into the meat of Reyna's bottom. The girl gasped and shrieked with each one. A secondary squeal indicated she'd triggered the shock tampon.

The girl's knees bent as she did what she could to escape the blows. She picked her feet up and put them down, dancing as the pain sank in.

"Bottom back!" snapped Sumi. "I'll add extra!"

It was mostly meant to terrorize the poor thing. Sumi felt the punishment was fine and certainly seemed to meet the council woman's standards. Reyna, trembling, put her buttocks back.

WHOK! CRACK! CRACK THWAK! Another four and Reyna dropped to her knees, her head down, sobbing wildly. Sumi tapped her buttocks.

"Four more, nene. Get back in position." Weeping, the girl did. "Good girl," Sumi said.

The next four were low, kissing the backs of her thighs right near the crease where they met her buttocks. SWHIK! SWICK! SNAP! WHOK!

The girl bravely held through each of them, crying out with every stroke. When the last one completed, she dropped again, her wrists still strapped to the coffee table, moaning. Sumi stepped over and adjusted the camera to look down as Maria rushed to her side, unstrapping her wrists and holding Reyna in her arms.

Sanzas
Sanzas
143 Followers