Zoom Punishment Pt. 08

Story Info
Vicky and the girls visit the Punishment Factory.
11.9k words
4.55
11.6k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

THE FACTORY -- LIEZEL

In truth, she wasn't entirely shocked when the evaluation sent her to the mountain. She'd been pessimistically expecting the worst case scenario and she was sullenly gratified when she got it. She felt a bit bad for Vicky--the American was basically just sight-seeing here--but she felt viciously certain Tala would 'benefit' from the trip!

Now, though, she was in trouble. She'd expected the assessment to be one of the Verification Machines that was supposed to be nearly flawless at detecting lies--and a bunch of questions about her 'arrangement.' That would've been pretty bad--if they wrung out of her that she didn't have problems with the boy--it was with her own mother--there would be plenty of fuel for her next round of struggling and losing.

What she got instead, though, were a series of chambers--concrete, exposed pipes, and lit directional signs taking her into a maze. At the first two stations, she sat before a girl at a terminal and had to answer questions about how pleasing she could be if she really tried.

The questioning was fairly blunt--even rude--and pointed. Did she grovel well? Was she patient? Did she consider herself skilled at anticipating needs? Putting herself second? Cooking and cleaning? Being submissive around her partner's friends? The girls in the first and second stage were making something clear: she might not be good enough for Talley.

It wasn't like they knew about her arrangement even--they just had a ticket for her and her path through this ordeal seemed to be about questioning if she was badly overconfident or over-inflated! She was outraged--but worse, she was scared. Her arrangement to a higher status family had been seen as a great coup by her mother--but now it was looking like her "processing" and "evaluation" were headed towards a report that she was better suited for a far lower-status partner.

The next two stations had gotten worse. She'd joined up with another girl who was on the same 'journey' and the two of them had to both work together and compete against each other in the pleasuring of boys. The boys in question were restrained--they had a smell about them--a stink--that Liezel was pretty certain was fully intentional: making it unpleasant for the girls to get their mouths and noses into the proper places.

They were bound, one on his back, legs spread wide, one standing, his arms wrapped in a straight-jacket like restraint and held in place with a device that came down from the ceiling.

The two of them had to make the boys cum. They had to do it to a certain rhythm and when the instruction lights told them they could. There were lit panels showing where to use mouths. Hands, and vaginas.

A score board ticked down the girl's scores for awkward movements, resistance to licking the boy's anuses and cocks, and everything else. The boys, for their part, seemed to be struggling to either orgasm before they were allowed or to resist the pleasuring at all.

It was wretchedly unpleasant. She'd had to climb on top and fuck the boy on his back while the other girl worked between his cheeks. The yellow warning light--that he was close to unauthorized orgasm had flashed constantly.

Then came the evaluations. Apparently neither of them were especially good at sex. They were poor at obedience. They were both overly proud and, in a horrible revelation, not modest enough!

Shockingly, they had been directed to slick plastic slides in bright colors that dropped them down to an underground chamber where they were sent from one station done in brilliant primary colors to another to receive whatever implement, position, and location the station was chastising. The sexual/submissive evaluation rooms had been empty of people save for the bound male subjects. Orders had come over consoles.

Here, there were "nurses" (female) and "officers" (male) in intimidated outfits attending their bright colored stations. Ahead of her, a girl lay flopped over shiny plastic bean-bags, her ankles shackled so as to be spread. The 'duty nurse' loomed over her, using a smooth plastic cane to lay stripes on the backs of her thighs and a few on her buttocks.

Liezel saw her hands grip the bags tightly as she gasped into it. Overhead monitors showed close-ups of her bottom and thighs as the stripes appeared. Liezel knew at the end of this ordeal she'd get a picture set that showed the progression of her buttock's punishment. She dismally suspected her mother would no doubt prize it.

Waiting her turn, standing in a circle printed on the vividly patterned carpet, she watched the nurse and her partner inspect their subject's welts, spreading her cheeks slightly as she whimpered. The idea--which she had strongly gotten from the upstairs process, that she was going to come out of this not being good enough for Talley was mortifying and upset her far more than she would have expected.

Would her mother actually call the thing off? Would Talley's? The thought of being arranged to a lower-status boy was a horrible outcome of this. Of her mother deciding her daughter wasn't as good as she'd thought. She sniffled, watching the nurses decide the girl they were tending needed a little more.

The girl herself moaned in outrage and fury as the duty nurse stepped back, laying her cane on the girl's lower bottom.

Shick! "Ah!!"

Swick! "Oh!! BITCH!"

THWAK! "Ahh!! SORRY!!!"

The nurse's giggled--but put a fizzy 'punishment' tablet into the girl's mouth and Liezel watched her face color and tears leak as it did its work creating a terrible taste and smell sensation to punish her for swearing.

The buzzer sounded. It was her turn.

THE SPANKING FACTORY -- TALA

Tala had positively panicked when they were split up. To be honest, she was horrified that she was split from Liezel who was, she assessed the most dominant of the three and the person she wanted to stay with. Vicky looked nervous and uncomfortable--but she clearly didn't understand what being sent here meant.

It meant that her entire 'station' could be changed--and probably not for the better.

When they had exited the train that led up to the Factory, there had been a large almost empty entry-way of winding cordons and a few "stations" at the walls. The walls were bare concrete showing signs of age and the lights were harsh and bright. At various junctions in the maze of cordons poles with lit arrows sticking out flashed for the route the next person was to take. Liezel had been sent ahead. Tala and Vicky had been sent off to the side.

She'd wanted to call out to the women at the various counters around the perimeter of the large room but signs clearly ordered against any loud speech (with images of a stick person being spanked). She'd had no real choice but to follow Vicky down their assigned passage.

Ahead of them had been a disheveled looking boy who wore a jacket and then a thick "panty" that was padded like a cloth diaper and was, humiliatingly bright pink with butterfly icons on it. She'd blushed at his miserable mortification and she'd watched him squirm. He was suffering serious discomfort down there--and things weren't going to get better.

"How do they know where to send us?" Vicky had whispered as they approached one of the counters with a stern looking woman in a white uniform standing behind it.

"I don't know. Maybe it's random? Probably keyed to our widgets?"

Vicky grimaced at that for some reason, but nodded.

The woman was speaking to the boy who looked like whatever she was saying was horribly unpleasant. She snapped at him and directed him to a metal platform scale which he stepped onto. Then she motioned him past her to where a conveyor bet ran. He sat gingerly on the moving belt and was drawn along around a corner.

"It's like luggage at the airport," Vicky said, eyes wide.

"We're the baggage," Tala grimaced.

"Come!" snapped the woman pointing archly in front of her.

Both of them had stepped forward.

"Let's see your tickets," the woman snapped.

Both of them silently produced their small printed papers from the shrine.

She took them and ran them under some kind of sensor. She looked at the stream.

"I'm going to do this in English since you--" she pointed with her chin at Vicky, "are an American who only understands one language."

Vicky blushed but said nothing.

"Both of you are low-grade little brats who pet your twats every chance you can get. Answer me truthfully, each of you, have you stroked your wet little clits to finish in the past week?"

She looked at them--Vicky looked flushed and horrified but she shook her head. "N-no, ma'am?" she squeaked.

"Because of your chastity belt," the woman said.

"And you?" She looked pointedly at Tala.

Tala was shaking her head when she realized that for a question like that, the woman probably had a Verifier Machine. She didn't see one of them--they looked like big metallic boxes with chrome sensors on the front--but could one be hidden. She thought she'd better be truthful.

Ugh. "Y-yes, miss," she said in a tiny voice.

The woman keyed something.

"In bed or on the toilet!?" she snapped.

O-oh--shit.

"T-the t-t-toilet," she said miserably.

"Squat toilet or sit toilet?" The woman barked.

Tala felt tears well up.

"S-squat," she whimpered.

"You dirty little brat," the woman said, punching something in. "Vicky Trueman, get on the belt. Sit with your knees pulled up to your chest. Follow all instructions."

Tala had started forwards, but the woman held out a hand. "Not you."

Tala had moaned as Vicky looked at her, worried, wet-eyed--Tala had hugged her before the woman snapped at them and Vicky pulled away.

Vicky stepped on the scale and then climbed onto the slow moving belt.

Tala watched her go with dismay.

"We have a special protocol for masturbators," the woman said, "but it's not nearly as bad as the one for those who lie about it."

"Oh," Tala whimpered.

The woman had summoned an elevator--stainless steel--which she had entered, going up.

Tala had hugged herself as it opened into a series of rooms that looked a little like classrooms--but with horrible distinctions: at the front, before a white board (and, in each small room, a uniformed 'teacher' was toilet, a bed, a chair next to a computer desk, a bathtub.

She caught a glimpse of a boy, in tears, sitting on a toilet, naked, legs spread. His erect cock was in his hands and he was clearly masturbating. The 'teacher' stood next to him, holding a pointer near his cock.

In the 'student chairs' were monitors propped up and she could see the images of artificial intelligence agents watching eagerly. She let out a little squeaking gasp when the lights above one area lit up. Her's.

The 'teacher woman' in a pale pink uniform reminiscent of a military officer crossed with a nurse, tapped her desk with the pointer.

"Up here, Tala. Today's class is on illicit self pleasuring. Do as I say and I won't have to punish you. Disobey and you'll regret it." the dreadful woman smiled sweetly.

Tala came forward with a feeling of dread and she saw the screens flicker to life with a mix of men-avatars, women-avatars, and cartoon character avatars. All were eagerly staring at her--hungrily.

"Oh, no--" she moaned.

The teacher stepped forward and took her hand. At the front of the room, on a raised tile platform was a squat toilet. Tala shook her head.

"Please--"

Notification lights flashed on several of the desks. The teacher had stepped over and taken her hand. She gave a slight sigh, looking over the electronic 'students.'

"Miss Namily-Direction," she said, indicating one of the animated female avatars in a sharp suit.

"She's resisting, mistress instructor! Punish her!"

There was wide agreement from the beaming faces.

She drew Tala to the front of the room, ignoring the other flashing lights and nodding, enthusiastic avatars.

"Tala," she said, standing close to the quivering girl, "You are going to undress, get over the toilet, and demonstrate what you did the last time you masturbated on one of those. This is training for our AIs."

She paused, and then said, almost gently, "Should we start with a few swats to make sure you are in the right frame of mind for compliance?"

When Tala didn't answer, the teacher moved her hands to her white robes and loosened them, dropping them to the floor. Tala moaned and covered herself. The notification lights blinked eagerly.

"Spread your legs, and place your elbows on your knees," the teacher said.

Tala gasped and sniffled. The position pushed her buttocks out. She felt the teacher's pointer tap her.

"This day will be hard enough," the teacher said softly. "You don't want any more punishment than you absolutely must have."

Tala gave a little groan.

SNAP! The blow seemed to have a sharp cut into the meat of her buttocks. It felt like a pencil-thin slice of a whippy wire.

She let out a shriek and almost jumped up.

"Two more," said the nurse.

Ohh---

SNAT! "Ah!"

Tala let out a wet cry. The line of pain blazed across her bare buttocks.

She didn't have time to process it before:

SNAT! "Aiiiiiii!"

Her cry was throaty. She jumped. Ow!! The thing hurt like an electrical shock.

"You can rub," the teacher said.

Tala did. She looked balefully out at the electronic eyes and the grinning AI-faces.

"Tala is going to show us how dirty girls misbehave in private. The toilet is very private most of the time, isn't it, Tala?"

After a pause when she realized she needed to reply, she sniffled out "yes, miss."

The teacher nodded, please.

"When your charge finds themselves alone and unmonitored," she told the faces, they will often see this as a good window to misbehave. The average time it takes to do one's business in the bathrooms is between one and seven minutes. Any longer should be suspect. Now, our trainer, Tala, is going to step up and demonstrate how your human charges will pleasure themselves. Even on the toilets."

The AI students audibly snickered and, still holding her buttocks, a miserable Tala stepped onto the tiles and then put her feet in the areas straddling the toilet trench.

The woman's pointer tapped her buttocks and she lowered, moaning in humiliation into a squat. Now she had to pee terribly--but, of course, the thought of doing it here was unthinkable.

"Tala," tap-tap-tap, "put your naughty little hand down there and show them how you do it."

Tala gave the woman a teary, pleading look--but then she did as she was told.

"Now, our girl is going to work herself. If she does not to my satisfaction, we are going to have another punishment session--and so on, until I am satisfied. Let me know if you would like some more strokes, Tala," she said cheerfully.

Tala moaned.

"Give her a good going over," the teacher instructed Tala. "If you don't orgasm for us, you'll really regret it! And don't think about trying to fake it, the room has sensors." Her pointer tapped Tala's bottom.

Tala let out a throaty whine as she started to work.

"She is fantasizing about being punished," the teacher said stepping behind her and placing a hand on Tala's hair."Finding out what she pleasures herself to will be an important part of you mastering your charge."

"You should design your dominance-discipline around whatever your charge uses to please themselves. Open your legs more!" she snapped down at Tala, who let out a loud whine of complaint, but spread her knees.

"How do we know what she's pleasuring herself to?" asked one of the avatars.

"Looking at whatever media they consume when they're thinking about touching is good," said the teacher. "You can also hook them up to an arousal meter and show them various media--check their response."

"Of course if I catch a new charge at themselves--" she tapped Tala's buttocks. "Put two fingers in your puki and vibrate your palm against your clit," she ordered Tala. Red faced, Tala wailed--and the giggles from the animated characters drew another humiliated cry.

Her two middle fingers crooked into her vagina and her hand massaged her vulva, working wetly against her clit.

SNAP! The switch-like pointer cracked against her buttocks. She yelped loudly.

"You're sopping, nene!" scolded the teacher. "I want to HEAR wet sounds--smack-smack-smack---work your puki HARD." SNAP!

"Augh! Yes miss," Tala gasped.

She drew her fingers in and out slightly and to her horror, she did hear a faint wet smacking sound as her fingers worked in her channel and her palm connected and broke from her sex.

Gales of laughter from her audience. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Squatting on the toilet like this," the teacher said, "induces her to need to pee quite badly. If you don't cum, Tala, you'll pee in the most humiliatingly way I can think of!"

Tala's moan was soaked in wet misery. She worked herself as hard as she could--a crack on her pursed buttocks once in a while with a snapped reminder to keep her legs spread for the audience.

It was awful and she realized, with mounting horror, she wasn't going to be able to finish. The punishment WAS making her aroused--badly--painfully--but she couldn't--she just couldn't--get over the utter mortification of cumming on a squat toilet in front of a jeering audience!

Oh, she couldn't!! She'd fantasized about various horrible punishments--but this was awful in ways that she didn't think she'd have DARED consider either alone, hidden, in the bathroom or in her bed at night when she thought her mother's vigilance had slipped.

No--she tried hard--but the mere threat of trying meant she couldn't do it--she NEEDED to--oh--oh, mercy she needed to--she felt like a crampy weight had settled in her stomach and lower and her cilt was beginning to complain about the attention.

She looked up in horror at the teacher who, thankfully, looked quite pleased with her distress rather than upset with her.

"Can't make it, nene?" she asked in a softer voice.

Tala's voice had already cracked to pieces with tears and she shook her head, eyes leaking and sparkling with her tears.

The teacher nodded. She crouched down to Tala's level. "I think you've had enough of this, then," she said. "Let's finish up our punishment here and you can go to the evaluation station."

Tala swallowed a painful lump of tears. The idea of going anywhere but home to curl up in bed and sob after this was horrid. But she had to get out of here.

"I'm going to follow through on having her punished for not orgasming," the teacher said. She had a tight, translucent rubber panty that fastened and unfastened at the hips.

Tala moaned as she put it on, stretching it across Tala's vulva and over her buttocks. It clung, sticky and tight to the skin.

"This is a rubber barrier. It's holding her quite tightly," the teacher explained.

She took what looked like a hitachi vibrator wand--but Tala knew better--

"No--mistress!! Oh please!!"

"No begging!" scolded one of the Artificial intelligences.

"Give her extra!" Said another.

"And longer!" one chimed in.

She looked at them with a horrified expression that they all appeared to appreciate.

The teacher ignored her students.. "I'm going to run it at a high level for just a few seconds," she told Tala. "You can grip me for stability."

Tala's fingers were still stick and wet with her own fluid but she held the teacher desperately s she felt the bulb of the instrument against her vulva.

When it came to life she gave a little shriek. The Pull Field seemed to hit her like a horrible warm 'wave' against her lower regions. She immediately voided her bladder into the tight confines of the rubber panty.

She wailed for the seconds--which felt far longer--until the teacher de-activated it, leaving her squatting, the panty bulging with the pale yellow of her hot urine.

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers