Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Story Info
Married couple play with mild FEMDOM over Zoom.
5.6k words
4.65
5.6k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Becca have been married sixteen years. Their three kids are all in middle school. He works in a tech company with big responsibilities and some in state travel, during the week. She owns an online business, buying and selling collectibles. Their sex life is good and important to both of them. When Mike started traveling, they agreed to talk every night. Phone calls eventually gave way to FaceTime, and then Zoom calls. He always had the 'latest' communication equipment, and his company paid the data charges.

In December he had to attend a weeklong training update at his company headquarters in California. This trip would be the longest number of days they had been separated in their marriage. They both had concerns about him being away for so long. He was going to have to miss a recital by his daughter and the boys were finishing their youth soccer league season. And there was the missed sex.

Becca suggested phone sex. Mike and she had refrained in the past because the company paid the tab. They decided if the company was responsible for keeping them away from each other, it should pay for their electronic liaison. The logistics were easy. The time difference would mean the kids would be in bed, it wouldn't interrupt his schedule, and Becca worked from home and could sleep in. The plan was hatched.

Mike's flight early Monday was uneventful, as was check-in, and the first round of meetings. That night he called, and they caught up on the minutiae of life. He hadn't missed anything of significance. The call only lasted about a half hour. Mike was tired from the travel and had an early meeting and when he factored in the time change of three hours... it was a REALLY early meeting.

"I really need to try and get to bed. I have to get up at 3:00 am back-home time," he said.

"Time zone changes are a bitch. Before you go, I want you to promise me something," she replied.

"Anything for you," Mike said.

"I don't want you to masturbate until we have our phone liaison," she asked.

"Honey, I hardly have the will to brush my teeth..."

"Then it should be easy to make that promise," she insisted.

"I promise," he said. "I love you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow on Zoom."

Mike thought it was an unusual request, but he had no problem with it. He fell asleep quickly. Becca was pleased he made the promise. She wanted the online sex to go well, and she refrained from using her vibrator that evening.

Tuesday was long and tedious for Mike -- meeting after meeting, PowerPoint after PowerPoint. He had trouble keeping his eyes open for the afternoon meetings. When finally released, he went back to his hotel room. Without even taking his clothes off, he set an alarm on his phone, and fell into sleep on the bed.

The alarm awakened him two hours later. He crawled out of bed and took a leak, washed his hands and face, and began setting up the equipment for the call. He was going to use a very sophisticated camera and lighting system, so his image would be crystal clear for Becca. He had left her instructions on how to set the same system up on her end.

When they were connected and had exchanged an overview of each other's day, there was a pause.

"I've never done phone sex before, I'm not sure what to do," he said.

Becca smiled. "Would you like me to tell you what to do?"

"Yeah, how do we start?" He asked.

"Say it. Say 'Tell me what to do.'"

"Huh? You want me to repeat what you said?"

"Yes," was her reply.

"OK, tell me what to do," he smiled.

"I want you to do everything I tell you and nothing else. Do only what I tell you. The first thing I want you to do is not talk -- no questions, no discussion. Simply do what I order you to do. Nod your head if you understand."

Mike kind of liked how this was going down. He nodded. He consciously put his mind in neutral, 'I'm not going to overthink this. I am going to do whatever she tells me to do.' He realized it was a strange thing to contemplate, but it was a game, and she was setting the rules. He would play.

"Bend over and take your shoes and socks off."

He started to tell her he wasn't wearing either, but kept his mouth shut. He bent down for thirty seconds or so and stood back up.

"Take your shirt off and flex your biceps; then turn around with hands on hips and flex your back."

'So, she's going to have me strip for her,' he thought. He unbuttoned all of them slowly and then yanked his shirt open. Flexing his pecs, he sluffed the shirt off and let it fall to the floor. He posed with a right arm bicep flex and then the left. Turning around, he pushed his thumbs in his waist and posed a 'Lat Spread.'

"Very nice. Keep facing away and drop your pants. Now step out of them."

He unbuckled the pants and let them slide down over his butt slowly. Gravity eventually overcame friction and they drifted down his legs.

"Without removing your briefs make your cock hard."

Paul didn't hesitate to stroke his already hardening cock to full erection. He had no clue where Becca had come up with this, but it was highly erotic.

"Turn and face me, then outline your hard-on."

Paul thought, 'This is getting hot!' He put his right hand below his balls and pulled them up. He used his left hand to press the briefs tightly over his boner. When he reached the tip, he felt a little pre-cum ooze out.

"You're leaking. There's a wet spot on your briefs. Face away from me and slide your briefs off your butt."

Paul slowly pulled the briefs down, gradually exposing his ass to Becca. He stopped halfway and flexed his glutes. Then he bent forward and tried twerking, but that didn't work.

Becca laughed. "I'll have to show you how to twerk sometime. Pick up your briefs."

Paul found them and turned to face Becca. His hard cock followed and wobbled a little.

"Show me the wet spot." Paul held his briefs up to the camera. "I want you to lick that spot and clean off the pre-cum."

'In for a penny; in for a pound,' Paul reflected. He touched his pre-cum with his tongue. Finding it didn't disintegrate his tongue, he licked and sucked it free from his briefs.

"Good boy. I want you to milk more pre-cum. Collect it in your palm."

'OK, crossing into weird now, but it's a huge turn on.' Paul pulled from the base and squeezed a drop out the tip.

"Get more. Don't cum, but milk more pre-cum."

Paul hesitated, but then complied with his wife's order. He was really turned on and the pre-cum was almost drooling out. After five minutes he had a palm full of sticky, clear, pre-cum. He showed it to Becca.

"Good boy. Coat your entire index finger with the pre-cum. Make sure you have plenty on the head of your cock."

Becca didn't normally use slang words for sexual parts. Tonight, she was talking dirty and he liked it.

"Let me see your finger. Good boy, very well covered. Now insert it in your asshole."

Paul hesitated again. This time he wasn't sure.

Becca spoke sternly, "Do as I tell you. Push it in, use all the pre-cum you have collected. Do not make me wait. Do it now!"

Paul buckled under the pressure. 'It's her game and her rules.'

"Slide it in, excellent, push it in further."

He pushed against the anus.

"Go all the way."

He continued to exert upward pressure and his finger slipped past the sphincter.

"Good boy. That looks really hot!"

It felt rather erotic. But Paul felt awkward. The eroticism exceeded the awkwardness, and he left the finger in place.

"Without removing your finger turn sideways. That looks great. Your cock looks like it's dripping."

It was dripping pre-cum and having his wife notice ratcheted up the sensation.

"Now using your free hand, jerk off and cum. I'll wait."

They had masturbated together... at the same time before. This was different. She was not pleasuring herself physically. She was observing him jerking off for mental pleasure. He began stroking his slippery cock rapidly.

"Take your time. You're stroking too fast. I want to enjoy this view for a while."

'She is enjoying watching me wanking myself. She is objectifying me for her own entertainment. Damn, that's so fuckin' hot!'

"No, don't take your finger out of your ass. You're speeding up again. Slow down."

Paul was speeding up. It was hard not to. The finger in his ass felt wicked and he wanted, no he needed to cum. He slowed up a little but kept a brisk pace. His brain came out of neutral, and he thought about what he looked like. He was naked with his own finger up his ass. He was jerking off a rock hard cock that was slick with pre-cum. That image was being broken down into pixels and sent electronically all the way from California to Florida to reassemble for his wife's viewing pleasure.

He realized he had ceded control of himself to her. He was doing things he would not normally choose to do. But having her order him, made it her responsibility. He knew something had changed in him. He was not 'out of control.' He was allowing himself to 'be controlled.' He ejaculated forceful threads of cum onto the carpet in his hotel room. He felt his anal muscles contracting around his finger. The entire experience fucking blew his mind!

When the last dribble fell from his rapidly shriveling cock, he ran to the bathroom to get a towel for the floor. He quickly returned.

"Tilt the camera down. I want to see you naked on your hands and knees, cleaning the floor."

Without giving it a thought, he adjusted the camera and dropped to the floor. As he was wiping up his cum, he turned his ass so Becca could see it. He spread his legs a little more than necessary, knowing she would be able to see his asshole. He didn't know why he did it. He just wanted her to see his... his obedience.

Afterwards, without dressing, he sat down at the desk. "Where did that come from?" He asked her.

"Move your chair back a few feet. I want to see your cock and balls, while we talk."

He complied.

"That's good. I can see everything." Instead of answering his question, she asked her own, "How did it feel?"

Realizing the game was still in play, he stuffed his question and answered hers. "Wild, strange, exciting, humiliating, and strangely relaxing."

"And judging by the size of your ejaculation, highly erotic," she added.

"Yes, surprisingly stimulating," he responded.

"Tell me about the 'humiliating' part," she said with a slight smile.

"Well, to be standing in front of someone with your finger up your ass because you were told to do it, should be intensely humiliating," he confessed.

"Why do it then?" She wondered.

"That was the part I found to be 'relaxing.' I came thinking about the difference between 'out of control' and 'being controlled.'" He felt his cock twitch and grow a little. "I realized I gave my power to you so you could decide what I should do. So, I wasn't 'out of control.' I shot my load realizing that."

"I understand what you're saying. A minute ago, you said it felt 'wild, strange, and exciting.' But the feeling wasn't from what you were doing. It was from giving me power over you."

"Yes, I was comfortable and relaxed in your control. It felt like I should be humiliated, but it was hollow. I wasn't being humiliated. It felt like I was pleasing you. Aw, some of this sounds like psychobabble. Whatever the dynamics, I shot a massive load. For that I thank you."

"You're welcome my Dear. Same time tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world and all its treasures. I love you, goodnight."

Wednesday Mike found himself thinking about the night before often during the mind numbing meetings he was sitting though. Each time he would refocus on the learning and networking opportunities, his mind would drift back to thinking about standing in front of his wife with his finger up his ass or the strange conversation they had afterwards. Something had changed and he wasn't sure what. Whatever it was, he liked how it felt.

That evening he got a little nervous about how things would go. He texted Becca and asked if he should be naked for the call. Her response was 'If you want.' He remembered how much he enjoyed stripping for her and decided to wear some shorts and a T-shirt. When the call connected Becca was wearing a robe.

"Oh, you decided to be dressed," she observed. She allowed the robe to fall open slightly to reveal her bare breasts.

"Hang on a second," he said rapidly. He jumped up and stripped down to skin quickly. His penis immediately began inflating.

"Move your chair back so I can see all of you. Tonight, I want you to watch me. No talking, until I'm finished, OK?"

"Sure, whatever you want," Mike answered. He did feel a little disappointed that tonight would be different than last night.

Becca stood and allowed the robe to drop to the floor. As Mike suspected, she was wearing nothing else. He was surprised that she had shaved all her pubic hair off. She usually maintained a trimmed patch over her mons pubis. Now she was entirely smooth. She sat down in the chair and rolled up towards the camera. The result was to fill Mike's entire screen with an up close view of Becca's sex.

Becca checked what Mike was seeing on his screen and separated her knees slightly. Mike's mouth fell open. Obviously, he was familiar with Becca's body. But she had never invited him to stare openly at her intimate bits. She was displaying herself to him. It only took about twenty seconds for his erection to reach 'rock' status.

Becca smiled at his reaction and reached for a bottle of massage oil. She put a half dozen drops on her hands and gently rubbed it on her labia majora. She added a little more oil and slowly stroked herself. As she worked this second application in, her legs moved slowly apart. Her movements were unhurried, almost leisurely. There was no penetration beyond the outer lips. Becca felt it was a luxurious extravagance to pleasure herself with no time pressure. She loved feeling the sensuality of her touch, with no immediate goal. The blood was pleasantly swelling her labia and Mike was practically drooling.

"Do you like looking at my pussy?"

Mike clearly swallowed. "I... I... do, yes," he stuttered.

"That's nice. I want you to watch closely and patiently. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, I will," he said a little hoarsely.

"Excellent. I want you to watch but only touch yourself when I ask you to. Can you do that?"

"I'll try," he replied.

"Trying won't work. If you touch your cock before I give you permission, I will turn off my computer."

"Can I invoke the five second rule?"

She grinned at his joke. "This isn't a cookie on the floor. Touch your boy toy without me telling you and I disappear. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, I understand"

"Good boy."

Her oil slicked fingers glided along her folds with ease. Her caresses stimulated the outer lips, which swelled further and began to separate, like a flower blossoming. She watched Mike's intense, open-mouthed stare, and saw the lust in his eyes.

She spoke softly to him. "Use one finger and rub gently along the underside of your cock."

He wanted to grab his cock and fist it quickly. He wanted to cum. But... "Like this?" He asked slowly sliding his finger along the frenulum.

"That's perfect. I imagine you wish you could just jerk off and cum."

He nodded.

"We'll get there if you listen and obey. Are you OK with that?"

He nodded again.

She moved her finger into the opening created by the separation of her labia majora. Lightly touching her inner lips sent a jolt of lust coursing through her body. She closed her eyes and whispered, "Just now when I touched my pussy, it was like when you go down on me. It felt like your tongue touching my outer lips. I wanted you to plunge your tongue in deeply and lick my juices."

"Jesus! Becca, I could cum right now if you'd let me use more than one finger. I wish I was there to give multiple orgasms with my lips and tongue."

She opened her eyes to make sure he was still on using one finger. He was. She pushed her fingers in deeper and found her wetness. She brought it out and spread it around her inner lips. Looking down, she observed, "My pussy looks like you've had your tongue all over it. Kissing, licking, and teasing me. I want to grab your head by the hair and pull you so far in, that you can't breathe."

Mike groaned with hunger for the taste of her on his mouth. Her pussy glistened with moisture. Speaking with a very husky voice, he said, "I may cum just looking at you."

"Then stop touching yourself. I don't want you to cum yet."

He removed his finger and nodded affirmatively to her.

She had been teasing herself for a while and decided to step it up. Using two fingers, she pushed into the vaginal canal. Knowing Mike was watching this intimate act, almost pushed her into climax. She had to open her eyes and watch Mike's face to pull herself back from the edge. Looking at Mike's expression reminded her of something her father used to say, and it fit perfectly. 'He doesn't know whether to shit or go blind!'

Mike genuinely was at a loss as to what to do. He couldn't remember a time in his entire life when he was this turned on. His cock was hard enough to drive a nail in a board and pre-cum was coming out in one long sticky thread. When it reached his leg and he moved, it broke. Another thread would immediately begin growing out the tip of his cock. He wasn't touching himself but felt like he could cum anyway.

Becca smiled at his predicament. "I'm going to finger fuck my cunt, but I wish I had something about the size of your cock deep inside me. I want to be fucked by a hard piece of man-meat... your cock. I need to feel you on top of me, pounding away and rocking my world."

"Holy fuck Becca. I'm dying here. I want you so badly. God damn!"

She opened her legs fully and hung them on the arms of the chair. She continued to finger herself rapidly. There was a wet, squishing sound made from the friction between her fingers and love tunnel. She also began to rub her clit. "Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard and don't stop until I scream!"

Mike screamed first. He blasted out an enormous cum shot without touching himself. He was pumping cum hands free. Becca looked up at the noise and saw a cock she knew well doing something she had never seen. Mike was sitting with his hands by his side, while his cock looked like a fire hose that had broken free. It bobbed, weaved, and spurted cum.

That visual did it for her and she had a fantastic orgasm that lasted longer than any she could recall. She normally had a couple of big bangs and came down quickly. This 'O' lasted through a half dozen major events, with multiple after bumps. She kept her eyes locked on Mike's cock, as it fired off cum shots, while nodding around freestyle.

After their orgasms played out, they both sat with their hands hanging by the sides of their chairs, staring at each other. The light caught the wet skin of Becca's pussy and made it sparkle. Mike ached to be there with her and bury his face in it. His cock was still larger than normal, but it lay quietly on his leg. There was a small drop of cum still clinging to the tip. Becca wished she could lick it off. There was cum on both of Mike's legs and God knows how much on the floor. They both sat for quite a while enjoying how their lover looked post orgasm.

"Guess we ought to wrap up this up. I have a breakfast meeting tomorrow," Mike said sadly. Neither one moved. They sat for a few more minutes, enjoying the company.

"You're right. I need a shower and Tammy's recital is tomorrow," she said.

"OK. I've got a dinner meeting tomorrow night. I'll check in on the phone. I hate to wait seventy-two hours for our next Zoom, but..."

"I understand. Did you find the vibrator I hid in your socks?"

"No, I just dumped them in the bottom drawer of the dresser in the room."

12