Zzzonked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was so strong. So very very powerful. So real and so powerful, as real as any sex she ever experienced and charged with so much more erotic energy that-

And then she had it. In her dream, she smiled. And she fucked her lovers even harder. She rose up and down, letting the Rescuer pound her cunt with more force than any human being could even survive, let alone enjoy, letting her dream self experience the thrusts all the way up her spine. She drew every last moan, every last whimper out of him, knowing that when she couldn't even imagine him fucking her one second longer, there would always be another man or another woman right behind him to pour that pleasure into her.

Adventure Girl licked away at her clit, spiked that talented tongue deep into her cunt and sparked her into white-hot, tingling bliss. And Madame Macabre drew it all into herself, channeled it up her body past the sacral chakra where the sensations originated up her spine to her solar chakra, then further up and up her body with each tiny little kiss and suck. She didn't cum from it. She wasn't trying to cum any more.

Instead, she kept channeling the pleasure further along her chakra centers, building the tantric energy more and more with every partner. Doctor Phobos slid into her ass, his cock stimulating all of the tingling nerves with his rapid thrusts, but she simply accepted the energy and drew it up to her heart and her throat centers. When Voltaic fucked her wet pussy with a dick that literally crackled with electricity, she took every thrust until she could feel her third eye opening with the revelatory bliss of it all. She hadn't done magic like this in ages, but it was just like riding a bicycle. (Well, perhaps not a cycle, but definitely very bi.)

Finally, as Venus Ascendant slid her entire fist into Madame Macabre's cunt and flexed it, Madame felt the energy crowning above her head. She didn't know whether it was the feeling of perfect fullness that did it, or the little smile of pure joy she imagined on her partner's face, but it was all the energy she could possibly imagine. It came from her sex drive, it filled her up to overflowing far beyond anything Silas could even imagine, let alone drain. It felt like being a tiny god, holding all the power of a thousand lovers in her heart and her head, imagining it smashing down all the barriers and constraints that kept her imprisoned.

And with that... Madame Macabre woke up.

*****

She didn't know how long she'd spent in her waking dream, but the fact that she was wearing a completely different outfit (bondage gear? Really?) and she was kneeling at Silas's feet next to Adventure Girl and Venus Ascendant told her a lot. He must have accomplished quite a bit while she was daydreaming. Which meant that she was really going to enjoy wiping that smug look off his face.

It didn't take long. He barely even had time to recognize that she was free, let alone act on it before she cast a powerful ward on her friends that obliterated any trace of Silas's spells. They both looked shocked-Madame Macabre expected they had just come out of a dream very much like the one she had experienced-but the sheer force of her tantric energy prevented the spell from reasserting itself. Strength wasn't everything, but it certainly wasn't nothing, either.

Then she went after Silas. The energy she was channeling wouldn't last, but given how powerful she felt right now, she didn't need it to. She buffeted him with a gust of wind that sent him head over heels off of his throne (really? He made himself a throne?) and kept him too off-balance to even think about another spell. Her sentient whirlwind chased him around his... throne room, Madame Macabre mentally sighed... while she scooped up the book that had held him imprisoned. He couldn't destroy it, not without destroying himself. It was a part of him.

And now, she thought as she made a last few mystic passes, he was part of it. She gave him a tiny wave as he flowed past her, his substance melting like warm wax and scribbling itself onto the pages, and then closed the book with a grim smile. She'd need to put this one in the Sequestered Section from now on. Add that to the list of things to do, right after 'find out who could re-inscribe a living manifestation of the human imagination, and what they were planning to do with that kind of power'. Oh, and 'explain to the two bewildered superheroes next to you what happened'.

She looked over at Adventure Girl and Venus Ascendant. "I know this all seems odd, but... can you bear with me long enough to get this book back to my collection? My clerk has probably earned more than a little time and a half waiting for me to return." She had a sudden memory of Mordecai, subject to a compulsion that kept him awake until she returned, and privately winced. Definitely time to give him a raise.

Adventure Girl looked over at Venus Ascendant, her cheeks bright red in that charming way she had when she was horny as fuck and didn't want to admit it. "Um, okay," she murmured, practically biting her lip in frustration. "We'll follow along for the moment, we'll wait for you to do... whatever it is you need to do." Madame Macabre smiled politely, trying to pretend the two women wouldn't be fucking like rabbits the second she left them in the guest room. "But we really need answers."

"And you'll get them," Madame Macabre said. "In due time. Silas needs to go back on the shelf... and frankly, if you don't mind my admitting it? I could do with a nap after all this."

THE END

12