Melinda's Obsession

A 3-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
From a poor orphan to a billionaire
0
16.8k
11
6
23


Started: 08/18/2021

Updated: 06/10/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

From a poor orphan to a billionaire.

Melinda is a poor student with extremely high ambitions. It appears she is obsessed with publicity, self-promotion, and a thirst for success to climb up a social ladder.

Later Melinda reveals herself with a much deeper and darker obsession driven by her vanity. Only a few selected guys from her class are allowed to know and meet it.

Melinda achieves what she wants. But that is just the beginning, and her next goal is wealth. Working up to twenty hours a day without days off and vacations for several years, she becomes a billionaire, joining the list of one hundred wealthiest people on the planet in the book's second part.

Did it make her happy? In the third part of the book, the reader learns that Melinda's wealth is not the goal but just a tool to meet her deep and dark obsession from the very beginning. The midnight party will reveal the darkest part of Melinda's mind.

There are lots of explicit scenes with the group sex, sperm, and the impregnation process in all detail.

TABLE OF CONTENTS