The Sissy Academy

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
The Sissy Academy transforms the life of a budding Sissy
0
55.5k
67
9
49


Started: 11/05/2022

Updated: 11/10/2022

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

I suppose it’s only fair I give you as much information as I went into this with.

It all started with one of those internet quizzes. ‘Are you dominant or submissive?’ My girlfriend said she wanted to spice things up a bit. And this little quiz was her way of saying it.

That’s when I learned I was submissive. Really submissive, if you trust internet quizzes at least. And apparently, she was a switch.

We had always been pretty vanilla. But, eventually, if you don’t make changes things slow down. She took on the dominant role quickly. And I felt safe submitting to her. It was comfortable and fun. She explored relentlessly. We found new toys, new techniques, and all sorts of new kinks. The go-to was feminisation. She loved to do my makeup and being all dressed up pushed me into the submissive mindset.

It was maybe a month later that she woke me up uncomfortably early in the morning and said she was taking me on a trip to “explore my submissive side.”

And that was it. Everything I knew before my time at The Academy.

TABLE OF CONTENTS