A Taste of Murder

A 3-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
The death of Camille’s mother awakens a frightening power
0
13.6k
19
29
31


Started: 04/29/2023

Updated: 03/15/2024

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

A Taste of Murder

.

Camille is a typical twenty-year-old woman... or so she thought. Unknown to her, Camille’s family guards a dark and ancient secret. With the death of her mother, the dark family secret is slowly revealed. Unable to understand or control her newfound power, Camille struggles to solve the mystery of her mother’s death with the aid of a young, handsome, and sympathetic detective.

.

.

.

.

.

Murder to Go

.

Things were going well for Camille. The strange powers that had manifested after the death of her mother had seemingly gone dormant with the solving of her mother’s death. Having temporarily given up on her career to become a nurse, she was throwing herself into the running of Coffee w/ Cream and opening a new restaurant. But family secrets won’t always stay buried, and soon her gift warns her of a new threat. Struggling to understand and use her gift, Camille hurries to the aide of her friend, trying to save him from a fate he doesn’t deserve.

.

.

.

.

.

The Dregs of Murder

.

With the power of her gift becoming evident, Camille must travel with her aunt to a safe enclave where she will train and learn to control her gift. Unable to produce any evidence of her gift, the teachers begin to doubt her ability and wonder if she is just another attention seeker desperate to feel special. Soon however, the awesome power of her gift is revealed, and Camille must face the most difficult decision of her life… a decision that has the potential to destroy the world.

TABLE OF CONTENTS