An Erotic Juggalo Odyssey

A 3-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
No kink is sacred as as group of Juggalos trek cross-country to the Gathering!
0
4.7k
1
3
7


Started: 03/17/2024

Updated: 04/24/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Follow the crazy adventures of Liz and her kinky Juggalo friends as they work their way cross-country in the pulp series "An Erotic Juggalo Odyssey." Expect rampant bisexuality, mutual masturbation, exhibitionism, humiliation, and even a touch of watersports as these Juggalos and Juggalettes navigate the crazy underground world of horrorcore and get a taste of a different side of America.

An Erotic Juggalo Odyssey is a serialized, sexy adventure that should be read in order and occasionally ends on a cliffhanger to be resolved in the following episode. Content-wise, the series is a throwback to the style of adult books found in the seedy sex arcades of the 70s. The stories revolve around plots that often twist and turn so suddenly that you’re never really sure what kind of debauchery the characters may encounter next. The sex is hot, but it isn’t always pretty in these gritty, realistic portrayals of raw eroticism. Enjoy!

TABLE OF CONTENTS