Avarice Book One Desperation Valley

A 53-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Apocalypse, slavery, and new order.
0
72k
31
22
37


Started: 12/11/2023

Updated: 04/24/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Most of us long to “Be” but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we “Have.” Remove the trappings of what we own, and then what is the sum of us?

They were the survivors, abandoned by the allies who swore to protect, in the ultimate gesture of greed and betrayal. Their world plunged into annihilation and chaos. With the passage of years in this blighted landscape order was established anew. Those who had been anonymous before the war found their will to rule, those who had experienced the comforts and ease of western life, thrust into darkness and despair.

This brutal conflict had awoken those long sleeping, those who had ceased to care, those of immense power, the ones entrusted with the safe keeping of the often volatile mankind. Although their parallel world too was at risk, lethargy and arrogance ruled them.

Against the backdrop of this savage landscape the saga of three such tribes of survivors unfold, and the unwitting chosen among them. One tribe sought to prosper via savagery, one by organized military might, and the other who ruled with no more than fairness and love. Three tribes thrown together, competing for the limited resources to survive, in a world teetering on the brink of total decimation. Driven by human avarice.

TABLE OF CONTENTS