Chasing the Unicorn

A 3-part Story Series.

Series Info
A Paladin travels at behest of propecy, fated to mend a cosmic broken heart.
0
25.1k
60
26
54


Started: 11/15/2023

Updated: 11/21/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Behold, Tor-Larann — a world apart, a good and gentle place. A rare gem of life in a cruel and merciless universe. Behold, Northsea! A land of hardy souls and brutal history, besieged since the Age of Fire and Stone by atavistic horrors from beyond time, beyond space - hideous creatures that claw at the edges of reality, jealous and hungry for the warm life they were denied by destined death. Loyal to only their dread Mother — The Empty Queen — her deathless forces and gruesome hunger are held in check by only the might of the White God and his Triune of Beasts — and their doughty souls arrayed in fealty to their cause.

Join Bartholomus, a young paladin of The Radiant Order of Our Lady in White in his pilgrimage, taking his first Oaths and journeying long across the land to meet the wondrous, fantastic patron of his order — The Queen of Love, the Mother of Mothers, the Unicorn herself: The Lady in White. There he seeks to gain her blessing to project his beloved realm.

Yet all is not well within Northsea. Old threats loom anew, and fell rumblings move throughout the land -- Bart and his band of unlikely friends are caught up in a journey on roads fair and foul, deeds good and evil with foes and allies meeting all together on the same unerring trail CHASING THE UNICORN.

(This work will contain explicit blood and gore, extreme violence, depictions of cannibalism, and an explicit consensual relationship between a Human Paladin and a Female Non-Anthro Unicorn, reader discretion is advised.)

TABLE OF CONTENTS