Fire-Kissed

A 1-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Akash swore a blood-oath to his sister. He will keep it. However he has to.
0
5.9k
16
1
15


Started: 03/08/2024

Updated: 03/14/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Spicy romantasy with a touch of the taboo! It's going to be at least novel-length, and I'll try and release the scenes in nicely-sized readable parts as I go! Everything else, the story will tell you as need to know it, but here's a bit of a teaser to start with.

Akash, bastard and only surviving son of the King of Aktia and Jilua, his dead consort, was suddenly banished from the city at the age of twelve to the Temple of Marak, the Dragon-Cult; he is supposed to vanish, to die or become one of the Sacred Band of Marak, whose memories of their childhood are drowned in Drakon's Milk and lost forever.

But he swore an oath to his dying half-brother, Prince Konamos, so he will not drown. He will survive. He will escape. He will return to Aktia, Fire-kissed and full of the strength of the Dragon-Cult, and keep the promise he made to protect his sweet little sister, Ilethi, the sole heir to their father's crown. And no scheming nobles, venomous courtesans, prophecies of spilt royal blood, ravaging Yuezi hordes, or the Sacred Band of Marak are going to stop him from keeping it.

TABLE OF CONTENTS