Lost Light

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
The story of Aileene's death and afterlife with her mistress, Mera
0
2.3k
00
5


Started: 03/03/2024

Updated: 04/05/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Nearly six centuries before the Common Era, a blessed maiden, Aileene (she/her, 20), of Kildare, Ireland hoped to feel herself after losing her family. To her shame and then horror, her flutters attracted a stranger who’s sweet proposal became an enraged chase that ended in his demise. Caught in the act with nowhere to run, Aileene’s own end was filled with anguish and sorrow without a chance to fight the fantastical accusations against her. On the other side, where Judgment awaited, her fears overwhelmed her while the promises of safety and fairness provided little hope of seeing her family. Could this broken soul heal with her new incubus mistress (she/her, 1236) or does destiny have another fate awaiting for the girl touched by the fire?

Lost Light is a Heaven and Hell themed Risk-Aware Consensual Kink (R.A.C.K.) BDSM dark fantasy erotica with a strong plot, a primarily LGBTQIA+ cast, themes of sapphic romance and coming out, and characters living with severe PTSD. This novella and aspects of this series contain graphic depictions of violence, terror, death, abuse, crude language, non-consensual BDSM, and discrimination. This may be upsetting, so appropriate content warnings are supplied before each chapter. In addition, readers are given warnings before especially traumatic scenes and are provided with summaries following a break before less disturbing content continues.