The Invisible Hand

A 4-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
A BDSM story about total control
0
66.4k
19
14
50


Started: 07/18/2019

Updated: 08/22/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

If you’re here, it’s because you know first-hand that fantasies are real. They may be about things that don’t exist, but they still shape our lives, our desires, and our sexuality and that’s very real.

This story is about people going to great lengths to mold their everyday life to make it fit their fantasies, in search of not only of sexual fulfillment, but also happiness and healing.

The protagonist is Nadia a woman whose past has been plagued by anorexia and hatred for her own body. Vanquishing those demons is hard, because a part of you loves them. Lucky for her, as she wandered lost in such darkness, she’s stumbled into a more deserving one. He’s not a supernatural being with horns or a tail, but but he’s definitely devilish and a master of temptation. First he’s stolen her heart and then, thanks to modern technology magic, he’s gained total control over her body. Nadia has surrendered eagerly: after all, he’s always going to love it more than she ever did. Perhaps, through his eyes, one day she will learn how to do it herself.

Our story starts when Nadia’s best friend asks for help in finding the same happiness and peace in submission to a master. In this quest, however, our protagonist will discover that everything must change, no matter how perfect it looks.

THEMES: erotic thrills, slave training, orgasm control, exhibitionism, public humiliation, introduction to a BDSM relationship, age difference

TABLE OF CONTENTS