Anonymous Sex at Neiman Marcus

Story Info
Two bored/horny shoppers pass time together.
2k words
4.53
57k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished buying a sport coat from the men's department at Neiman Marcus when I decided, without reason, that I needed a little mischief. I was thinking about sex, feeling horny and needed to look at women. I headed to the women's lingerie section just to see who was there -- who might also be thinking horny thoughts. I figured it'd be a good place to at least look at a woman who might also be thinking about sex.

When I entered the lingerie section, there was no one else there -- or so I thought -- and I kicked myself for letting my fantasies make me walk around aimlessly. Then I saw movement in the back of the section. My "Wild Kingdom" instincts prickled and I began to prowl towards the woman I spied toward the back. I walked right up to this woman -- voluptuous and delicious -- and said, "Do you work here?" (I knew she didn't but it was the best way to break the ice).

She reacted shyly and politely and said, "No."

I said, "Shoot."

She asked, "What's the matter?"

I said, "I'm trying to find a gift but I don't know what to buy." I looked at her and said, more to keep the conversation going than anything, "Maybe you can help me."

She smiled so gently and sweetly, bit her lip ever so slightly and said, "I can try. What are you looking for?"

I said, "That's just the thing. I've never bought lingerie before. I want to be sure that it is a gift for her, and not just a gift for me, if you know what I mean. It's just that I want my woman to want to put what I give her on, not feel obligated to put it on."

She said, quietly, "I understand."

I said, "What is it that a woman looks for in lingerie -- what makes it alluring to them?"

She said, "It's got to feel nice, and frame us like art and make us, not only feel good, but feel good about ourselves." Then she said, "Does your woman like thongs?"

I said, "What's a thong?" (I knew damn well what a thong was, but wanted her to show me).

She beckoned me with her finger. "Come over here."

As we walked over to where the thongs were hanging, I felt my penis shift as it began to come to life -- as if waking from sleep. She took a thong off the rack turned back and looked at me. "This is a thong."

I said, "What is it . . . I mean, how is it worn?"

She smiled stretched out the thong and said, "These strings wrap around a woman's behind, and this right here," she stretched the thong and looked in my eyes, "goes over the woman's pussy."

When she said 'pussy' my dick bolted upright, pressing against my boxers. I needed her to turn away because I was embarrassed by my sudden bulge so I said, "Are there other styles?"

When she turned to take another thong from the rack, I shifted my pants yet as I did so my dick came bursting through the slit in my boxers and rested -- I should say protruded even more noticably -- against my pants. She turned back around and could not help but see my erection since it now bulged past my belt buckle. She smiled, stretched a shear thong out and said, "Do you like this?"

Looking past the thong, and directly at her lips, I said, "I love this."

She looked down at my erection and smiled. "Come on," she said, "maybe she'd want a bra."

Again we walked through the racks of lingerie, yet this time my hard, stiff penis swayed with each step I took. I watched her perfect ass as we made our way to the bra section. Then she turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes! Her nipples were hard and erect pushing up through the bust of her turtle neck shirt. I looked directly at them for several seconds. She smiled and tilted her head a little. I was at a loss for words and she knew it. She broke the silence by taking a bra off the rack and held it out for me.

"How do you like this one?" I said, in a daze, "I like it." She said, "What size is your friend."

I said, "I don't know, what size are you?" This gave me another excuse to look at her swelling breasts.

"I'm a 38D."

Then, not knowing what to say, I asked, "what do the number and the letter measure? Are they something different?"

She said, "The number measures how far around your chest is" -- and when she said this she pulled her hands across her breasts, over her nipples (which bounced once released) and back toward her armpits. "And the letter," she said lifting her breasts in her hands toward me, "measures how deep the cup is."

Without realizing it, I uttered, "oh, my God" and my penis spread precum on my pants at the crown of my penis head. She squeezed her nipples a bit before releasing her breasts. I flashed hot and red.

She smiled and asked, "Did that help?" I nodded yes.

Then there was an awkward silence as I stood there with my erect penis pushing up through my pants reaching for her and she stood there with her nipples fighting to be released from her clothing.

Not knowing what to say, she asked, "do you have any other questions?"

I panicked and thought back to what she told me. By the grace of God something came to me: "but what about the comfort thing? These look nice, but are they comfortable?" I stumbled and stammered, "I mean, what are they made out of?"

She hesitated -- thinking. She looked around to see if anyone was in the section. Seeing no one, she said, "I'll be right back." She disappeared into the dressing room.

She was gone for two minutes but it seemed like two hours. Finally, she emerged and walked toward me. In a nanosecond I could see that she had taken off her bra -- her tits were swaying back and forth as she walked toward me. And the nipples that were hard before, were now hard wide and dangling at the tips of her breasts.

She held up her bra and said, "See this? Feel the fabric." I rubbed her empty but still warm silk bra inches away from her swollen breasts. "Let me tell you," she said leaning toward me, "this feels ssssoooo nice on my skin."

I was speechless.

Then she reached into her purse and pulled out a smaller piece of cloth. "And when I have these on," she said spreading her own thong in front of me, "I sometimes get hot."

I grabbed her thong from her. They were soaking wet. I whisphered, "oh, my fucking God." I brought her underwear up to my nose and drank in the smell of her wetness. As I did so, she brushed her hand on my cock, rubbing it gently through my pants. I then reached down and, without even thinking of the consequences, began to lift up her skirt. As I looked down, I saw that her juices were dripping down her inner thighs. She took a solid step sideways to spread her legs apart. Reaching blindly beneath her skirt, my fingers explored her thick wet bush. I placed my middle finger at the opening to her mound. I looked in her eyes. She whispered, "do it" and I pushed my finger deep into her wet, hot pussy.

She gasped, arched her back, and took another step sideways with on foot to give me more access to her insides. I positioned my hand so that my middle finger probed deep into her cunny -- thrusting higher and harder with each probe -- while my thumb began to flick her drenched clit. Her whole body shuddered when I first moved my thumb across her clit and she moaned softly. Pushing me into a narrow aisle of clothing, she held up her skirt with both her hands and rocked her body to meet each thrust I made into her sex hole. Juice was pouring out of her and dripping on the floor as I pumped and flicked.

"God damn it" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me. Her tongue pried open my mouth and danced a wet dance with my tongue.

At that moment, someone entered the far end of the section. "Let's go," I said and pulled her toward a room marked "Employees Only." I opened the door, pulled her in, shut the door, and turned off the lights. It was dark except the emergency light toward the back which highlighted her face and the contours of her body. She was panting now. I pulled her skirt off as she yanked her turtle neck off. We stood kissing and stroking as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my fly. My hot, hard, wet dick came tumbling out of my pants as if deprived of oxygen. She knelt down, grabbed my penis with both hands and shoved it down her throat. Afraid that I would cum, I picked her up and lifted her onto the counter top in that storage room. I spread her legs as far apart as they would go. As my face approached her cunt, I could feel the moist heat escaping. In anticipation, she arched her back. Then, I licked the inside of her mound -- working my way toward her clit. Her fingers pulled through my hair. I spread her pussy lips, and began licking and flicking her clit with my tongue. She yanked my head toward her by pulling my hair with her fingers. She began to moan again. She lifted her pelvis to meet each pulse of my licking.

She grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples, shouting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Then she was flopping up and down as I licked feverishly. Suddenly, her body convulsed and her legs clasped close around my head. She sat up and let out an enormous moan and shot cum all over my face -- I licked feverishly to keep up with her spurts -- yet they splashed against me with such warmth and wetness I could barely keep up. I licked and licked her juice as it cascaded out of her body.

Then, she pushed me off and said, "All right, you bastard." She turned me around and forced me back on the countertop. I sat down. Suddenly she wrapped her lips around my big, hard, wet cock and sucked and stroked. I pulled her head down on my dick as she stretched her mouth to accommodate my cock. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard; she gasped, but kept on sucking. And suddenly, it was my turn. As the numbness in my penis gave way to ecstasy, I grabbed her head and held it on my penis. Realizing that she might not want to drink my dick milk, I released her head -- but she stayed down on my hard cock as hard as I had pressed her down before. She sucked -- and -- I came. I filled her mouth and she withdrew causing the remaining cum to splash on her chest and breasts. Moaning, I grabbed my own cock and pushed it through my own fingers to ejaculate the remainder on her face.

As I panted, she rubbed my cum all over her body, saying, "yes! yes!" with considerable satisfaction as she did so.

We both stood there panting -- recovering. Then we kissed a long, gentle kiss. We hugged and began to dress. I gave her back her panties and helped her on with her bra. She straightened my hair. We laughed. Then we opened the door, looked out, and discretely exited the Employee Room.

In the hallway, I kissed her on the cheek and said, "It was nice to meet you."

She smiled gently, laughed, and said, "Likewise," with a magnificently warm and generous smile. She then whisphered in my ear, "thank you," and winked as she withdrew. Then we walked in separate directions thinking we'd never see each other again.