Brother & Sexy Sister

Story Info
Sister and her brother become intimately close.
1.4k words
3.92
338.5k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brother and Sexy Sister Ch. 1

Description: Sister and her brother become intimately close.

Authors Note: This story is 100% fictional. I made up the characters. None of this took place. The characters are not real.

My name is Brian. I am currently twenty years old. My younger sister, Jamie, is eighteen years old. I am five foot eleven, broad shoulders, I work out, but I am not a total huge body builder. I get statements from my sister that a lot of girls at my school “supposedly” like me, but unlucky for them, I don’t like them that way. I barely know them, my sister on the other hand…that’s a different story altogether.

Though I usually think about my sister, I never tell anyone because they’d think I’m a sick-o. Of course I know there “are” people out there who screw their own family, but I never hear anyone saying anything. I think its because they don’t want anyone thinking their weird or anything. I wouldn’t blame em though.

Every night I think about my sister before I go to bed at night. Sometimes I get off easy, other nights I don’t. I usually think about eating her out or her sucking my cock. Though if you ask me, I think I’d cum harder when she’d suck my dick. Personally I find it sexier if a girl sucked my cock. I like it better that way.

I remember one night I heard her sucking her boyfriends cock, I wanted to watch real badly, but I didn’t want to get caught. I would of sneaked my way around and jacked off watching her suck his cock. That’d be the day, just thinking about her mouth over my cock gets me hard as hell. My sister is about 5’7; she’s probably about 135lbs. She has black hair, green eyes, long sexy legs, and a smooth sexy stomach with a wonderful firm butt. She has the sexiest tits I’ve ever seen. She has to be a 30 something B. I prefer B’s to anything else. Especially on my sister, I wish I could touch them really bad.

I should quit thinking and do something before anyone comes home. Though I don’t know what to do right now except think about getting into my sisters pants. I quit thinking about it and stand up and survey the room for a minute and decide to go into the kitchen and get a soda out of the fridge and drink something. Walking to the fridge I open the fridge and grab a can of Coca-Cola, opening it and drinking a mouthful of it. I then walk back into the living room, but decide I want to do something else, but I don’t know what to do. Everyone should be home pretty soon I think.

I decide to go up to my room and lie on my bed, so I start walking up the stairs and instead of finding my bed empty…to my surprise, I see my sister masturbating on my bed! I’m shocked and I’m not able to say a word, I just stare at her masturbating with her sounds filling the room. I finally regain my senses and walk in. She didn’t know I was there, so I made a “I’m clearing my throat” sound. Jamie gasps and tries covering herself up in my blankets and blushes from what it seems head to stomach (if that’s humanly possible). She started stammering…

“I-I-I didn’t know you w-were there! Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed, I’m sorry you saw me like this.” I hear her say as she’s still red and looking at the floor.

“It’s alright sis, masturbating is perfectly fine! I don’t see a problem with it at all baby. It turns me on honestly.” She looked at me a little oddly.

“That turned you on?”

It was my turn to blush now.

“Yes, it turned me on watching you masturbate.”

I watched her eyes as they centered on my crotch with a bulge in it. She smirks at me, then looked back at my crotch. “God I wish she could suck my cock so badly right now.” I thought to myself…then the next words I hear from her mouth turn me on even more.

“Would you like me to get rid of that hard-on for you Brian?” She said as she bit her bottom lip.

I just nodded my head, smiling at me, “Come here honey an I’ll take care of it.” I obeyed and walked to the bed, and as soon as I was in range, she grabbed my belt loops and pulled me close. Unzipping my pants slowly, she pulled them down along with my boxers and my 8-inch cock came out from under my boxers. All Jamie did was make a soft sound and took it into her hand and started to stroke my cock up and down slowly and softly. I started to moan softly and closed my eyes while she stroked it slowly. I wanted it in her mouth so bad, but I let her do it her way.

My sister then started to slowly lick the length of my cock, I couldn’t almost take it anymore, my knees were about to buckle, so I lied down on the bed and she continued to lick the length of my cock slowly. I thought I was in heaven! Jamie quit licking it and took the head into her mouth and sucked on it slowly as she licked it lightly. I’m lucky I can last a good while. Jamie then started to move her mouth down the length of my cock slowly; I closed my eyes and played with her hair slowly as she moved her mouth up and down my cock while she sucked softly. I let out some moans every once in a while.

She then took my balls in her hand and started massaging them slowly. I moaned a little more as she moved her head a little bit faster an increased her suction a little on my cock. Then every little while she’d stop sucking it and lick the length of it slowly and then continue sucking it in her mouth. By now I was breathing a little heavier. I felt my balls tighten a little more as I felt my cum start to rise up slowly, all the while she just kept sucking my cock slowly, I really enjoyed my sister sucking my cock, it was incredible compared to my ex’s. About three or four minutes later I finally started to cum big gobs of sticky cum into her mouth. She had to swallow a few times, as there was a lot of it; I just kept cumming into her mouth for at least a minute and a half. My sister swallowed every last drop of cum I gave her; she smiled up at me with a grin on her face. What surprised me was that she didn’t stop there, so put it back into her mouth and started sucking on it slowly again, I didn’t protest, so I let her continue.

Her warm wet mouth certainly felt good on my cock, she was certainly content on getting more cum out of my cock, and she seemed to really enjoy sucking her brother’s big cock. So I just relaxed and lied back into the pillow and moaned softly as her warm mouth sucked up an down my cock slowly. I really thought I was in heaven from the feelings. She must have been sucking my cock for at least five minutes until I finally shot more big sticky gobs of cum into her mouth, which again, she swallowed every bit of. Licking and sucking my cock clean, she sat on the bed.

I smiled at her.

“How was that Brian?”

“It was wonderful, the best cock sucking I ever had. I never came that much before.”

Jamie just grinned at me. “I’m glad you enjoyed it. Maybe I’ll do it again sometime soon!”

“I hope so.”

With that, Jamie gathered all her clothes in my room and headed back for her own room. I just lied there thinking about what just happened. Soon I felt asleep for a couple hours, when I awoke; I felt my sister’s mouth on my cock again sucking it slowly as I slept. I felt myself already about to cum; she must have been sucking my cock for a while. As she sucked my cock, she gently played with my balls for a while; I almost came when she touched them. Jamie just moved up and down slowly until I finally came into her mouth a third time that day. She smiled at me and left my room where I just lied there thinking to myself again. That day, I knew it was only just the beginning for us and I knew there was a lot more to come after this.