Gorgeous Cock

Story Info
Big and beautiful dick.
828 words
3.91
16.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You would think that by now i would have learned. Things just seem to be better but I keep wondering for how long. He came home last night and we had a good dinner...barbecued chicken in hickory brown sugar sauce, potatoes and green beans...sounds good right??

Well what happened after dinner will have your mouth watering more.

Retiring upstairs with no kids in the house we were exhausted...him from working and me from cleaning around the house. I thought to myself this is going to be great, I can be as loud as I want and not have to worry about anyone hearing me.

Laying on the bed I decided to take my clothes off because it was hot up there even with the air conditioner running. It was that muggy kinda heat, you know what I mean. Anyhow he comes walking in the bedroom and is staring at me lying on the bed, I giggle.

I can see the excitement in his eyes and I can also see that cock getting rock hard for little old me. When he gets to the bed I sit up on my knees and start to strip him...hehehe I love taking his clothes off him. It surprises him when I do this because honestly I don't do it often enough.

Stripping him of his shirt I get to his jeans and give them an old fashion yank. Laughing out loud I'm in such a hurry to have that cock in me that he tells me to slow down. Finally, finally I get them off and pull those boxers down because that gorgeous cock is pointing right at me, practically begging me to lick it.

After I get his clothes off I grab a hold of him and turning I give him a shove onto the bed. Laughing again he scoots up towards the top thinking that I'm going to follow him. Giving him my wicked look I reach down and grab that swollen head and lick the tip. Now knowing what I have planned he lays back and lets me have my way.

I love sucking his cock. I don't mean I love it, I mean I love love it. I could do it all day long because he tastes so damn good and he is always ready for me. As I lick the tip I look up at him and he's smiling at me with glazed eyes. I then decide to give that cock a stroke with my tongue all the way to his balls, back and forth over and over.

By this point his hands are on my head and he is just starting to moan liking it. I then take that cock in my mouth and deep throat him which I know he loves. up and down I go and that cock is tasting so damn good. he starts to grind into my mouth and I stop, asking him if he's going cum for me? Licking his dry lips he tells me that he's going to blow that load deep down my throat and I smile at him.

Going back to sucking that cock he's now grabbing my hair and forcing his full length down me and I'm starting to gag but I can take it. He is my man and I want to take real good care of him tonight.

At one point I slide that cock in and then gently guide my teeth over it something I like to do to him and he loves it. He must of been real close because the next thing I know he's ramming my mouth once again, moaning now that he's coming and I'm all too happy to oblige him. I suck all that cum from the head of that cock until he can't take it no more and throws me on my back!

He gets down between my legs and eats my pussy like never before. I mean he was all tongue and fingers. I was so horny by sucking him off that it didn't take me long to feel those little bursts of heat in my pussy. He knows my signs when I'm getting ready to explode. Before I could even think about it, he stood up shoved that cock in me, cramming me so hard and me being so tight, I saw stars...at least I think I did .

I grabbed his arms and hung on for dear life and I'm being serious . He fucked me so good that we both could feel my pussy pulsing around that gorgeous cock! Screaming at him that I was coming must have been music to his ears because he drilled that dripping pussy like never before.

Finally coming down from our "sex high" we both laid on that bed, arms wrapped around each other, exclaiming that we hadn't done it like that in a long long time...laughing we finally pulled the blankets up and drifted off to sleep.