Slut: Starts Dating Again Pt. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful wife begins dating again.
2.3k words
4.09
57.7k
44
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,861 Followers

My husband has been pestering me quite a lot recently to resume my dating activities. You may recall a few of my adventures as a hot wife playing the field extensively, but recent work and family commitments brought an end, be it temporarily, to my extra marital activities. My husband loved to dress me for my dates, encouraging me to wear the most provocative underwear to thrill and excite my dates. He helped choose everything, enquiring what my dates preferences were. I possess an extensive wardrobe of slut clothing including seriously tight and revealing dresses and skirts with matching tops. An enormous amount of erotic underwear in just about every material you can imagine, such as Lace, Satin, PVC, Faux Leather, Real Leather, Silk and Latex. To accompany these my husband has provided me with quite a collection of fuck me shoes, thigh length boots and every kind of stocking imaginable.

As soon as he had me trussed up in my garments of choice, to be revealed to my dates during our moments of passion, he would either drive me to my date or disappear while my date picked me up. They always knew I was married and that my husband approved, but to prevent any awkwardness, we would always stay apart for the date to feel more at ease. On my return home, he would enthrall at my regaling of every detail of the date. How we kissed, where we kissed, how we touched each other, how we sexually pleased each other always resulting in me stroking his cock and trying to get him to ejaculate right at the same time as my date in my story. This added a visual reality to his listening and he would always come quite powerfully. I can't deny that it excited me also as it would remind me of the horny sexy moments I'd just enjoyed with my date. I must admit that I was missing my slut hot wife dating activities, so I didn't need much convincing when my husband broached the subject.

"It's been quite a while since you went out to get fucked by a boyfriend!" He smiled stroking my stockinged leg as we sat on our sofa.

"I've just not had the time recently!" I replied honestly.

"But that's all changed now. You have loads of free time where you could be dating and getting fucked!" He said rather excitedly and to be honest it excited me also.

"Do you think I should contact one of my regulars or recruit some new cock?" I asked teasingly.

"New cock would be fun, but if you wanted to date one of your previous boyfriends who pleased you sexually then why not!" He stated clinically.

"They all satisfied me or do you not remember?" I smiled

"Yes I know they did, but sometimes its difficult to explain how much pleasure certain guys gave you!" He smiled continuing "Is there any that just thinking about gets your pussy tingling!"

He was right in his statement, all of them pleasured me but some of them much more than others, and one in particular, Neil, he provided me with such intense orgasms and he had such a creative imagination in the bedroom, and the car for that matter.

"There is one guy who I would like to have inside me again!" I smiled as my eyes glazed over at the memory of Neil's powerful cock taking me to sexual heights I'd never visited before.

"Would that be Neil?" Hubby grinned.

"How did you know that?" I quizzed

"When he fucked you, you always came back wanting to tell me all about his antics and how filthy you were for him, so much so that you always swallowed my come on those occasions, something you rarely did unless Neil's cock had been fucking you!" He smiled

"Fuck yeah I was a particularly nasty slut for Neil!" I smiled nostalgically.

"I was a bit concerned that you would fall for him as you always came back drenched in spunk and sweat with your underwear and stockings ruined!" Hubby said softly looking a little concerned.

"That would never happen darling, beside Neil has far too many bitches using his cock regularly!" I comforted "He would never be happy with just one pussy and ass!"

"I'd like you to date him again, but this time send me text messages during the course of the evening, even when his cock is inside you!" Hubby asked hesitantly.

"Would it be better if I also sent a few selfies during the date and the inevitable fucking?" I smiled, teasing my husband.

"Fuck! That would be awesome!" Hubby smiled, his face flushing with sexual excitement.

"I could take a selfie with me on my knees getting fucked doggy style by Neil and you would see my face as I came from the pleasure his cock was providing!" I smiled "You'd also see my tits exposed and hanging freely as his cock fucked me like the unfaithful slut I am!" I continued adding a little twisted torment to my almost cuckold husband.

"Oh fuck! I'd love to be there watching him fuck you!" Hubby stammered excited at my tormenting description "It really turns me on to think of you exposing your body to him while he takes pleasure from your body! I'd so like to see you being fucked by him!" Hubby declared

"This will be as close as you get darling!" I reiterated "Unless we make a video some time and you can watch him fucking me whilst I stroke your cock!" I teased "You'll hear me coming and begging for hi cock and his spunk!"

Hubby gulped, excited beyond reason at my sexual antics. I looked him in the eyes which were almost glazed over with sexual arousal.

"Shall I contact Neil and see if he wants to stick it to my pussy again? Though if memory serves, Neil also likes to fuck my ass, have me suck his cock then come home to kiss you with the smell and taste of his cock still on my breath!" I taunted my husband.

"Ring him!" My husband almost ordered, such was his excitement.

"It's too late now, I'll call him in the morning whilst you're at work and I'll have a nice private dirty phone call with him!"

We went to bed that night with my husbands cock poking me in the back most of the night. Eventually I gave in and sat on his hard cock and rode him and I to orgasm. We were both so horny the fucking lasted less than two minutes, but both of us had very memorable orgasms. My husband splashed his come so forceful and deep that it enhanced my own orgasm. We lay in each other's arms for the rest of the night, as his come slowly trickled out of my pussy, dampening my sheet in the process.

We awoke as normal, with our normal routine. My husband climbing out of bed and heading for the shower. I went down to the kitchen to put a pot of coffee on. My husband followed me down about ten minutes later all showered, shaved and dressed for the office. Gulping down his coffee he kissed my cheek and bid me farewell, never mentioning Neil at all. As hubby's car pulled out of the drive, I filled myself a hot steaming mug of aromatic coffee, lit a slimline cigarette, picking my phone off the breakfast, I dialled Neil's number. His phone answered after five rings.

"Hi babe! How is my favourite married cheating slut?" He drawled sexily "I was just thinking about you yesterday!" He said smoothly.

"Funnily enough my husband and I were talking about you last night and he wants for you and I to have a date again!" I said, with the word date being code for fucking.

"To enjoy the pleasures of that sexy body again is an absolute no brainer. Of course we should resume dating!" He agreed instantly.

"There is a little added condition. My kinky hubby would like me to text him during our date and send him a couple of selfies also!" I replied revealing my husbands requests.

"That sounds quite horny. How about sending him little videos of selective moments?" Neil added creatively.

"So you don't mind then?" I queried.

"Your kinky hubby has come up with a very horny scenario. How could you say no to that. When do you want to do this?" Neil confirmed.

"How about tonight? We could meet in the wine bar round the corner from your flat at 7:30!" I chirped.

"We could just meet at my flat if you wish?" Neil suggested.

"I'd prefer to meet in the wine bar, then it feels like a date and that I'm being seduced, plus a couple of glasses of wine will get me steamed up!" I laughed trying to keep the mood light.

"No problem babe!" Neil assured "Plus it gives me the opportunity to try and feel what sexy underwear you're wearing. You still do wear the sexy undies?" Neil enquired.

"Of course I do! Every slut needs her costume!" I breathed.

"Excellent! 7:30 it is then. I'll see you in the wine bar tonight." Neil enthused.

"I'll be all ready to be your unfaithful slut!" I purred.

"And I'll be waiting!" Neil said as he hung up the phone.

My pussylips were all puffed up and swollen, tingling with excitement and anticipation at what was to come. I placed my phone on the breakfast bar, drank my coffee and finished my cigarette.

When Hubby arrived home at 6:45 he was greeted by me parading around in my lingerie of choice to be fucked in. I'd selected a quarter cup black lace bra which cupped my large full firm breasts delightfully. My waist was cinched by a black lace waspie which was very tight but very comfortable. Black seamed sheer stockings were fastened to the six garter straps with my shaved pussy on full display due to my choice of foregoing panties. My shoes were a strappy black high heel with the heels having a silver steel pointed end. I looked ravishingly slutty and judging by hubby's eyes popping and the indisputable bulge in his trousers, he seemed to be in full agreement.

"You rang him?" Hubby enquired rather flushed with excitement.

"I rang him and told him we were going to do some texting and a few naughty selfies!" I teased

"He suggested doing a short video on my iPhone, maybe him sliding his cock in one of my holes or him coming on my face!" I smiled, tormenting my voyeur husband.

Hubby just smiled as his Adams apple bobbed up and down nervously.

"I'll send you a text warning you first what is in the photo, then I'll send the selfie. First of him kissing me, then fingering me. Then me sucking his cock and him licking my pussy, then if you behave, I may send a few of his cock riding me!" I said sternly, owning my dominance.

Hubby nodded in agreement, obedient and broken, just how I like him.

"Help me get into this dress!" I smiled handing him a thin strip of black soft faux leather. He shook the garment straight and I stepped in the skirt section. As he pulled the skintight dress over my waist and breasts, his eyes popped again at the tightness of the shiny black leather article. I slid my arms through the short sleeves and indicated to hubby to zip up my dress. He pulled the zipper slowly up my back as my sexy lingerie disappeared beneath the fake black leather. The material of the dress was so thin and skintight, my garter strap bumps were visible, protruding sluttily, letting all and sundry know I was wearing slut lingerie beneath my vixen dress. Walking in the dress was incredibly difficult except for incredibly small steps, teetering on my high heels, emphasising my slut look. The skintight shiny black dress with my shiny black gossamer stockings reflected the light in my bedroom, making the dress shimmer due to the dress being so shiny and the material so tight and clinging.

This outfit accompanied by my slut make-up, tousled hair and red talon like nails, my slut come and fuck me look was completed. I'd mastered the come fuck me look dramatically, thrilled at my small waist, buxom breast and curvy hips all enhanced by the skintight dress. Hubby's cock was at full mast as he nervously swallowed looking at my slut attire. His cheeks reddened with excitement as his blood was unsure which direction to head in. Some was obviously hardening his cock and some was flushing his cheeks giving away his obvious state of arousal. He drank in my mode of dress salaciously, his eyes darting up and down my body, almost leering at my leather covered curves. Pleased with my handiwork, I knew Neil would would be rampant when he clapped eyes on my curvy body trussed up in faux leather, ready to be unpeeled and fucked wildly. The dress was holding my large firm breasts upward, showing a lot of my ample cleavage as it hugged the cup of my breasts. I applied a quick slither of lips gloss on top of my crimson red lipstick and said to hubby.

"I think you should deliver me to the wine bar and let Neil loose on all my holes! My pussy and ass are throbbing waiting to be fucked!" I giggled, seeing the sexual torment on hubby's face, which in turn, aroused me even further. Hubby moved his hand toward my leather covered breasts, stroking the leather clad mammary delicately. I slapped his hand away, the sound echoing as he withdrew his hand like a naughty schoolboy.

"This isn't for you!" I scolded "This is all to give pleasure to Neil and his huge cock. Only he gets to touch this body tonight!" I smirked, enjoying my husbands discomfort.

Hubby looked forlorn as I chastised him.

"As I said, if you behave tonight, I may just jerk your cock when I return home and tell you all the naughty and unfaithful things Neil did to my body!" I smiled patting his cheek lightly in a playful slap.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,861 Followers