Magical Mischief Whore Pt. 03

Story Info
The strangeness becomes clearer for Scott and Beth.
2.9k words
4.49
14.5k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was passed out across his bed, totally oblivious to the fact his bedroom door was slowly opening.

Beth poked her head around the door, and surreptitiously surveyed the room. Her eyes eventually focused on her completely naked brother, who was flat on his back, width ways across his bed and snoring loudly.

"Scott? Are you Awake?" she whispered, pushing the door open all the way, and entering the room. Beth was completely naked too.

Beth skulked across floor and up to the side of the bed. She climbed on into a kneeling position next to him. Beth looked down at Scott's flaccid penis and a facetious disappointed pout formed on her face. She reached out with a finger and ran it along his soft fleshy cock. When she reached the end, she pulled her finger away, and Scott's penis instantly hardened and stood tall of its own accord.

"That's more like it gorgeous boy," Beth said with a grin, before lifting her leg over her big brother and straddling him. "Ready to fuck my pussy big bro?" Beth asked Scott, who still had no idea what was going on.

Beth reached down for his hard cock and introduced the tip to her inner lips, and after she had taken her hand away, she lowered herself down around Scott hardened shaft.

Beth moaned, as she started to grind away, rolling her hips onto Scott.

Scott started to stir very slightly.

Beth began to grind Scott deeper into her, and Scott started to moan softly, still under the veil of sleep, but his body was aware of what was happening to him.

Finally, his heavy eyelids peeled open.

"Beth?" He rasped, more sober than he was before, but still buzzing.

Scott looked down at his cock, rhythmically vanishing up inside the beautiful slender teen that straddled him. Then he looked back up into Beth's lustful eyes, with more clarity than before.

"I fuuuucking knew it. You've wanted my cock ever since I pressed it into your ass crack, through your sexy bikini."

"Mmm, I think about that day whenever I play with myself, sometimes I even rub my bed post into my ass pretending its you," Beth groaned, as she bounced more intently. "Tell me more dirty things you've done to me Scott?" Beth said with another groan.

"How about when you caught me jacking off into your panties, did you like that?"

"Oh fuck yes, I wanted to be those panties. Anything else?" Beth moaned.

"Yeah, I've jacked off into your shampoo bottle."

"Mmmmm, your so dirty Scott, but thanks for coming clean."

"Well when you have finished riding my fat cock you'll come clean too," Scott said with a smirk. "Hey speaking of dirty, where's your friend? She can make my face dirty with that hot little pussy."

"She fell asleep," Beth said with a moan.

"We could always wake her."

"No, I think she left."

"Fuck, she was so fucking hot."

"Yeah I know she is," Beth said with a wry knowing smile.

Beth had reached a steady pace, between a slight bounce and rolling her hips back and forwards.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good sis."

"So does your big juicy cock, big boy" Beth replied as Scott put his hands on Beth's slender hips, forcing Beth down his cock as far as she would go, then he started thrusting into her in time with Beth's bouncing hips.

"Oh god Scott, you have no idea how much I've wanted you inside me."

"Fuck, really?"

"Yeah, I have a confession to make, sometimes I come in and suck on your cock when you're sleeping," Beth smiled sheepishly.

"I knew you were a dirty little bitch. But it just makes you even sexier."

"You think that's dirty... how do you feel about you and one of your friends double penetrating me?"

"What the fuck? Really? Well if that turns you on, I'm all over it baby girl."

"Yay," Beth said happily, as she continued bobbing up and down on top of Scott. "Hey, I have another dirty idea, wanna take this to Mom and Dad's room?"

"Mmm, fuck yeah baby girl."

Beth clambered off Scott and back on the bed beside him. Scott sat up and got to his feet with a drunken sway. He turned to face Beth, who was also getting to her feet, but on the bed. Beth reached out to Scott and put both arms around his neck. Scott put his hands on Beth's ass, and pulled her into himself, where Beth lifted her legs around his waist.

"We might as well fuck on the way there," Beth said with a sultry look.

"I love this new you sis, you're fucking filthy" Scott said with a smile, as he reached under and slipped his cock back up into Beth, who moaned loudly as he slid inside. Then he grabbed her toned ass with both hands and carried her to the bedroom door.

His first few steps were slow and steady, so as not to become unstable with the extra weight. As Scott carried Beth out into the cool hall, his confidence grew and his pace picked up slightly.

Out in the hall, Scott carried his little sister along the hallway, then down the stairs. Scott's left hand rested on Beth's ass, feeling her bounce on his cock, as they descended each step. The other hand provided much-needed stability, as it glided down the rail beside them.

At the bottom they turned ninety degrees and walked down the hall away from the front door, reaching the living room door on their left.

As they passed, they heard the faint snores of someone asleep in there.

"I guess your friend didn't leave, shall we go wake her up?"

"I was kinda hoping it was just gonna be us."

Scott smiled, as he gazed lustfully into Beth's eyes.

"Sure thing sis."

At the end of the hall they turned right into a short hall with their parents bedroom at the end.

Scott pushed the door open using Beth's back and they traveled to the bed, where Scott climbed on to it, still holding on to Beth. Scott walked them both across the bed on his knees, and he finally completed their journey by laying Beth down beneath him, his cock still buried inside her.

Scott leaned in and kissed Beth's neck, as his free hands reached up to her breasts and her squeezed them firmly.

"So, who is this Maddie girl?" Beth asked.

"Mmmm, just a girl at work," Scott said between applying kisses to Beth's neck.

"You wanna fuck her don't you?"

"Well yeah, she's smoking hot," Scott said, pulling back to look at Beth, before going back to work kissing her neck.

"I can help you with that," Beth said.

As the words left Beth's lips, Scott realized that her breasts were growing an extra cup size. He pulled up away from Beth, taking a look at what was happening beneath him.

"Maddie?"

Maddie was almost identical to Maeve in facial features, albeit with a longer, more mature face and a few feint wrinkles. Her buxom body was much taller than Maeve's, with a long elegant quality to it.

"Yeah. So you want to fuck me, do ya?"

"Uh... but, how are you...what the fuck happened to Beth?"

"I'll give you a full explanation after, for now lets just enjoy ourselves." Maddie said pulling her feet up against Scott's ass, which pushed his cock in deeper. "Ohhh yeah that's it Scott, fuck my pussy."

Scott humored Maddie's request, how could he resist her. But despite the lust that was coursing through him, he was still reeling from what had just occurred.

"Oh yeah that's it, honey," Maddie moaned, as Scott cautiously started to make small thrusts. "It's all gonna be fine baby, we are going to be so good together," Maddie said reassuringly as she caressed Scott's head, which dissolved the confusion in Scott's brain, and he instantly started putting more force in his thrusts, slowly picking up the pace.

"Oh Maddie, you're so fucking hot," Scott said staring down at her.

As Scott looked down, Maddie morphed again right in front of his eyes, her breasts shrinking, her entire pussy tightening around his cock, as her body frame shrank, her face growing younger and rounder.

"Maeve? Wait... you're Maddie... aren't you. What the fuck is going on? This is freaking me out now, but you feel so fucking good" Scott said with equal measures of panic and lust

"Its Magic, Scott" she replied, her hips bouncing on the bed from Scott's thrusts. "The thing is Scott, I have the power to fulfill all your wildest fantasies, you just have to say."

"Really?" Scott said, his brain pausing to think. Naughty ideas flooded his head, as his body continued to thrust harder into Maeve.

"Really."

"Can you be Lucy?"

"Our boss? Sure no problem," Maeve said.

Maeve's hair started to shorten until it was shoulder-length, then a full line of bangs formed at her hairline and every strand of hair started to lighten and turn a burgundy color.

Then her body grew much more shapely and buxom, her breasts gaining three extra cup sizes, and her hips widened, as her ass plumped up, becoming rounder.

Scott ran one hand down the leg of the rapidly evolving Lucy, whilst supporting his body with the other hand. Her legs were also increasing in mass, becoming the shapely pillars of beauty that he'd adored for so long.

Her face gained a more rounded shape, every detail exact, right down to Lucy's distinct make-up. Her lips took on a bright red matte finish, and her luscious eyelashes building up, complimented by the wing of eyeliner at the outer corner of each eye. Finally, a pair of black rectangle glassed formed on her face.

"How's this?" Lucy said, her voice now lower in tone than before, but now softer and slightly huskier.

"Oh my god, you look perfect."

"Well Scott, if you don't fuck me like a good employee, I will be forced to discipline you," Lucy said in a smoldering sultry tone, and an indicatively raised eyebrow.

"Yes Boss," Scott said with a gleeful look on his face.

As Scott gazed down at his long term crush, Lucy gazed back at him over her spectacles. Her red matte lips were parted and heavy breaths expelled between them, along with the occasional moan.

Scott thrusted harder into Lucy, running his hand up her stunningly succulent legs, relishing the thought that for so long he had lusted and longed this moment. He didn't care that it wasn't actually her, Maeve was imitating her flawlessly, so it was just as good as having the real thing.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck me Scott," Lucy said with a moan.

"Oh Lucy you're so hot."

"Fuck a promotion out of me Scott."

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you til you give me a pay rise and promotion."

Scott closed his eye to savor this moment.

Moments later he opened them again, and the realization of who he was now fucking, hit him like a surprise punch to the face.

"MOM? Please Maeve not my mom," Scott whimpered. "I can't stop fucking you, what the hell have you done to me?" Scott said as the panic built up more and more.

"Well the thing is, I can make you do anything I want just by touching you Scott. I could do it even if I wasn't, but it's so much easy by touch," said his Mom. "Oh Scotty, that's it baby, fuck Mommy's pussy," she added with mischievous glee.

Scott helplessly continued thrusting into his Mom, getting faster and faster, his body loving every second but his mind at complete odds.

More and more his pace quickened, and he was really struggling to ignore the ecstasy that was surging through his body.

Fast and faster he got until he let out a moan, then another and another, and he had finally completely submitted to the unavoidable intoxicating taboo.

"Oh god oh god," Scott groaned

"That's it Scott, fuck Mommy's pussy with that big fat juicy cock."

Scott leaned in putting his hands either side of his Mom's brunette topped head.

"I'm so close," Scott said followed by a moan.

"Me too, fill me to the brim with cum, honey"

Faster and faster the tempo increased, until Scott and his Mom both exploded, Scott shooting thread after thread of his creamy juice deep inside his mom.

"Ohhh my god," Mom squealed, Scott still thrusting, as another wave of ecstasy washed over her.

Finally, they relaxed and Scott fell onto his exhausted Mother. They lay there recuperating for a few moments, before Scott managed to find the energy to pull his upper body away from his mom and eventually he pulled out and lay down next to her on the bed.

As he looked across into the eye of his Mom, a hint of a magenta hue glazed over them. Then his mother's skin took on a pastel blue tone, and her hair turned black and grew longer and longer until it had cascaded down to her stomach, and gradually Maeve's original form returned to view, although with the addition of her natural blueish colors and a completely androgynous body.

Maeve smiled at Scott.

"What the hell are you?" Scott asked, as his breathing became more regular.

"I'm Batman," Maeve replied jokingly.

"No... seriously, what are you?" Scott asked with a severe sternness to his voice.

"Well, since neither you nor your sister will remember I was even here come the morning... I'm an Aes Sídhe."

"A what?"

"A type of Gaelic Fae."

Scott just looked at Maeve with a look of total bewilderment.

"Garlic Fay?"

"Dhaon'na dúr," Maeve muttered under her breath.

"What?"

"It's not important... However I do have a secret to share with you Scott, but don't worry about blabbing about it to anyone you won't remember any of it anyway." Maeve said with a little mischievous smile.

"Oh let me guess, you fucked me for my sperm because you wanted to give birth to an army of weird blue things to take over the earth."

"Nope, even better," Maeve said as her hair turned from black to a warm coffee color.

"Remember me?" She said, now with the face, head and hair of Holly, but the rest of her body still showing the blue androgyny of her natural appearance.

"You... it was you. You evil little whore, you ruined my fucking life," Scott said venomously.

"Oh come on Scott, we both know you wanted to cheat, and let's face it, Sinead was way out of your league. Oh and FYI, I'm not evil, I just like playing with you humans. You're so gullible and ignorant, especially one's like you, Scott, you're moronic even by human standards," Holly said with a devilish grin, as she fully morphed back into her natural blue Maeve form.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Scott screamed, but unable to move from his supine position.

"Ha ha, really? After all we have been through together, you are going to try and threaten me. Why would you do that Scott, Why?"

"I... I," Scott said, trying to continue the fight, but it was all made completely futile by the fact he couldn't move and was now starting to become drowsy.

Maeve reached over to Scott's face.

"Shhh, sleep now," Maeve said stroking his head.

Maeve sat up, maneuvered her self round and positioned herself on the edge of the bed.

As Scott's eyes got heavier and heavier, looking at Maeve sat on the edge of the bed, Maeve started to shrink down, until she was about six inches tall and was completely out of Scott's line of sight. As she stood on the bed looking at the gigantic naked boy next to her, two little insect like wings raised up from her back.

Maeve gave one last smile at the now sleeping Scott, and a bright glow emanated from her chest, which quickly engulfed her entire body. Her little wings fluttered to life, and as quick as a flash she zipped out of the bedroom, down to the living room.

As Maeve fluttered in, she looked down at Beth sleeping on the couch. Beth was still naked and lying on her back.

Maeve floated closer to Beth, rapidly growing in size, returning to the same height as when she was last in here.

With her feet now on the floor, Maeve walked the final few steps. As she moved, the clothes she had shed onto the floor, glowed and dissolved into bright sparks of light that swirled up into dancing tendrils, which then merged into Maeve's bare legs.

Maeve reached the last place on the couch, with all of her once divested clothing, now removed from the floor.

She leaned in and kissed Beth on the lips, before moving to her ear to whisper something.

"Sorry my gorgeous girl, I simply couldn't resist playing with you, but for what it's worth, I really did enjoy our intimate moment," Maeve said softly, with an earnest smile. "See you at school," Maeve added, the smile now spreading across her entire face as she leaned in again to place a goodbye kiss on Beth's rosy lips.

In the blink of an eye, Maeve reduced in size and fluttered over Beth for a moment, then she zipped off out of the living room and down the hall to the front door. She crouched down in the mailbox and after putting her tiny fingers under the flap, she lifted it up, and flew through, the flap snapping shut behind her.