Fun with Sister in the Car Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack plays tricks to see his sister naked.
2.5k words
4.19
693.7k
135

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I wrote this chapter for all those readers and friends who liked "Fun with Sister in the Car" and asked to write more about Jack and Teresa. I owe them an apology for taking so long to write a second chapter. I'm very bad at finishing what I started but I promise I would be more active in completing my unfinished stories. I appreciate all your comments and support and I wish you would like this second chapter)

*

It was one of July's beautiful afternoons; the sun was warm, the skies were clear, and my folks were in a vacation, leaving me and Teresa, my little sister, alone for the weekend.

To tell the truth, I didn't mind staying home with sister at all. As a matter of fact, I was excited. After that incident in the car two months ago, I became obsessed with my sister. I spent my time spying on her changing clothes, fantasizing about her in naked positions, masturbating with her underwear, sniffing her used panties and thongs, but nothing more. She became rigid and less playful after what we did two months ago, and that drove me crazy.

Teresa invited her best friend, Jennifer, to spend the day with her. I knew Jennifer since she was a kid. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, which she used to hide behind red glasses. After she turned eighteen, she grew large boobs and round curves all over her body. I would have a crush on her, if my mind was not busy with my little sister at that time.

When Jennifer arrived, she went upstairs inside Teresa's room and locked the door behind them. When they came down, they were both wearing bikinis and carrying their towels. I had a difficult time gathering my wits and pretending to be cool, when they walked past me in these skimpy clothes, heading outside, towards our swimming pool.

I sat in the living room, listening to their giggles and cries which reached me from the yard. You need a great deal of self-control to prevent yourself from standing and staring through the low window at these two gorgeous girls, playing outside at the pool, behind you. Unfortunately, I lacked this virtue of self-control. Just after ten minutes, I gave up to my lust, dropped the remote control from my hand, and turned around, rising on my knees, to stare through the window on my sister and her friend.

Jennifer was sitting on the pool's edge; talking to my sister who was inside the pool. Her legs were half-way inside the water. She looked cute in her red small glasses. Her long golden hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She was wearing a very slim two piece red bikinis which hardly carried her heavy bosom. She looked like a goddess relaxing on the pool's edge, but my attention was given to the one who was inside the pool, to my sister.

Jennifer was beautiful, but Teresa was sexy. Everything my sister had or did was sexy; the way she looked, the way she walked, when she ate a hotdog or licked her ice cream, she was always sending me into lustful dreams, just by watching her hanging around.

Teresa was wearing a black, one-piece swimsuit, covered with pink and green stripes. Her short hair was wet and dripping. Her body was smaller than her friend. Her tanned skin was glistening under the sunlight. She swum towards her friend, then climbed outside the pool. The bottom of her wet bikini was stuck between her ass cheeks, showing the configuration of her cute, firm ass. She tugged on her bikini to readjust the narrow fit. I slipped my hand inside my shorts and started stroking my hard penis. If only I could see her naked again..

Then, I had this crazy idea; I ran towards my parent's room, and pulled out a drawer; the one my father keeps his keys in. Bang... I knew it would be there, a spare of the master key, the one my father used to open all the doors inside the house. This was all I needed to see my sister and her friends naked, this and a little bit of courage.

I locked all the doors in our house; Teresa's room, my room, the kitchen, the bathrooms, the main door they used to get to the yard, every single door. Then I sat down in the living room, under the same window, trying to figure out what should I say when my sister and her friend discover that the main door was locked!

After what looked like two hours of endless waiting, my sister and her friend wrapped their bodies with their towels, and walked towards the main door. My heart was bounding inside my chest. I heard the forceful shakes of the door's knob, and my sister's voice talking to Jennifer: "Damn, what's wrong with the door!" Then, a violent knocking on the door sounded all over the house..

"Jack, are you still there?" my sister shouted from the other side of the window. "Stick to the plan Jack, stick to the plan", I needed to remind myself.

I rose on my knees again, to see Teresa and Jennifer wrapped in towels, standing below the window.

"What's up, girls?" I tried to sound cool despite the suspicious look Teresa was giving me.

"The door is locked"

"I know"

"You know!"

"Yes, I'm the one who did it"

"Reeeeeeeally!" Teresa looked puzzled and angry. Jennifer giggled behind her.

"Open up the door, idiot"

"Not that easy, sis"

"What do you mean?"

"You need to fulfil some conditions, first"

"You have some conditions to open the door for us!"

"Yup"

"I'm gonna kill you when I get inside"

"Then, I'd better keep you locked outside to protect my valuable life"

"Open up Jack, this isn't a game"

"Not before you do what I request from you"

"And what do you want, thick head?"

"Take off your bikinis and hand them out to me"

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" Teresa shouted in shock. Jennifer stopped giggling, pulling the towel tighter around her.

"Are you completely out of your minds?"

"Sort of"

"Open the door Jack, or I'm gonna tell my parents"

"Sorry sis. You need to wait two days outside till they come back, then you tell them"

"Stick up to your plan Jack, you're almost there, you're gonna do it"... I kept telling myself. Teresa turned her head back, eyeing her nervous friend, and then she looked at me with that determined look of hers.

"OK. What's the big deal? It's not the first time you see me naked"

And then, my little sister dropped her towel, and started undressing under the shocked and embarrassed looks of her friend. She removed the black straps from her shoulders, pushed her tight bikini down, to show more flesh as she stripped off her bikini. She freed her little feet from the narrow openings of the bikini and stood there, naked, in front of her friend and brother.

"Give me the key"

"Hand out your bikini first"

"Why?"

"To make sure you don't dress up again when I go to open the door for you"

Teresa bent down and picked up her wet bikini.

"And the towels.."

"Bastard" She turned around and reached down for her pink towel, giving me a great view of her ass and shaved pussy from behind.

"Open up the door now" She said, handing me her bikini and towel.

"Your friend hasn't undressed, yet!"

"You said it only needs to be me!"

"I don't remember saying so"

"You, fucking bastard... Jennifer, do you think you can do it?" Teresa turned to her friend, who was covering her body with the towel.

"No way"

"C'mon Jennifer, do it for me. It's only for two minutes. When the pervert opens the door, we would run upstairs, put on our clothes, then go down to kick his lazy ass."

"I don't know!"

"C'mon. I'm his sister and I've done it"

"OK"

Jennifer handed her towel shyly to Teresa. She undid her top from behind, allowing her large breasts to swing freely, pushing the red top forward to fall down on her waiting hand. Her pink areoles were wild, covering large areas of her breasts. Her nipples were erect and protuberant. She removed the red bottoms, exposing her shaved pussy, to stand beside my sister, vulnerable to my hungry eyes.

Teresa passed me her friend's towel and bikinis and stood beside her. You can't imagine how horny I was, watching these two girls naked, one of them was my sister, standing under the window, covering their exposed privates with their hands, and waiting me like slaves to open the door for them.

"What are you staring at? Open the door, perv" Teresa snapped angrily on me, her hand buried between her thighs.

I wanted to keep them like this forever, but I had to move to the next step in my plan. I left my window and walked towards the main door, unlocking it with the master key I had. When I opened the door, my sister and Jennifer where waiting there, naked and wet, covering their breasts with one arm and their pussies with the other. They waked in, Teresa in the lead, Jennifer following her, ignoring my presence beside the door. Then they started running towards the stairs, giving me the pleasure of watching their cute asses swinging, as they climbed quickly upstairs.

When I was left alone in the living room, I locked the main door again, walked towards the window, threw their bikinis and towels outside and hided the master key under the carpet. My plan had been completed successfully. By now, I had two naked girls, locked in inside the house with me, with no access to clothes. Is there anything better? I sat down happily in the couch, waiting for them to come down when they discover that every door inside the house was locked.

I didn't have to wait long; my sister came down from upstairs, her body stiff like an angry cat, her hands shaped in fists, staring threateningly at me, not bothered anymore to cover her exposed privates.

"Do you think this is funny?"

"What?"

"Give me the keys"

"I lost them"

"Where are our towels?"

"I dropped them outside"

"You fucking bastard!"

Teresa walked towards the door to bring the towels. Jennifer was hiding behind the wall, watching through her red glasses what was going on. It turned me on thinking of her naked, with nothing to wear except these small glasses.

"Fuck... You locked the main door again?"

Jennifer covered her mouth, watching the yellow smile I drew in my face as a response to my sister's discovery. Finally, they understood the seriousness and vulnerability of their situation. I was enthralled by this unexpected success of my plan.

"Jack, give me the keys"

"I told you sis I lost them. I'd love to give them to you if I had them. Do you think I enjoy seeing my little sister naked and embarrassed in the presence of her friend?"

My huge erection was telling otherwise. Teresa was advancing dangerously towards me.

"Fuck you Jack, give me the keys or I'm gonna kick your ass"

"Can't wait for it sister"

It happened very quickly; my sister took a step forward and kicked hastily, aiming at me. I caught her leg in the air and pulled her towards me, trying to shake her balance. Instead of falling down, she jumped the few steps between me and her on one leg, her other leg being pulled by me, caused her raw pussy lips to separate widely exposing her inner forbidden womanhood. Then, like a small kitty she jumped on me, surrounding my neck with her arms and wrapping her naked legs around my waist. In my struggle to break loose from her, my fingers slipped inside her ass crack, to discover the sticky wetness she had there. She jumped upward when my finger touched her unguarded asshole, causing me to loose balance and to fall down, carrying her, violently on my back.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my little sister on top of me, naked, her brown nipples pointing outward, her breasts heaving rapidly with her laboured breathing. She was straddling me, her bottom only inches far from my erection, her raw pussy pressing against my tummy. I could feel her warm secretions soaking my shirt and reaching my skin.

"Are you all right?" Her tone carried unusual concern. I nodded, rubbing the back of my head. I felt her soft hands slipping under my shirt to caress my burning skin.

"Straighten up your arms"

"What're you doing?"

She pulled my shirt over my head and discarded it on the floor. Then she lowered her face, very slowly, searching for my mouth, to seal my lips with hers in a soft, short kiss on my lips.

My body was in fire; I needed her, I longed for her. She moved backward and lowered her face again to kiss my nipples. I was crazy with lust, hungry for touch, thirsty for more kisses from her lips. She hooked her fingers around my short and pulled it down. My penis sprang out, hard and pulsing. She took my shorts off and threw them beside my shirt, to shout all of a sudden:

"Hurry Jennifer, take his clothes and run upstairs"

Holy shit! I'd been tricked. Jennifer ran naked towards my clothes, her breasts swinging with every step she took. I pushed my sister aside, stood up on my feet and ran after Jennifer to get my clothes back. She carried them between her hands and ran quickly heading upstairs. I caught up with her before the stairs and surrounded her narrow waist with my arms. She struggled around, trying to break loose, pushing her large ass several times, unintentionally, against my cock. Her ass cheeks were covered with thin sticky threads of pre-cum, my penis left on her ass.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp, agonizing pain on my back. I turned around, to remove my sister's sharp teeth from my bare back. Jennifer broke loose to run upstairs with my clothes. I tried to follow her, but my sister stopped me by pulling one of my legs. I felt down on the first step of the stairs, my sister's hand still holding to my leg. She pushed me down on my back and wrapped her hand around my penis.

"Jack, are you doing this for me or for Jennifer?" her hand was stroking and squeezing my penis, passionately.

"You know it's for you, silly"

Her face brightened up with a satisfied smile.

"Then stop exposing our relationship in front of others. I promise when she leaves, I will give you what you want, deal? Now, tell me where did you hide the key?"

"I left it under the carpet. Please sister, don't stop. Keep stroking my penis. I'm almost cumming"

"Not now, horny boy. Wait till Jennifer leaves, I promise"

She lowered her face to take the head of my penis inside her mouth. She kissed me there briefly, a tender wet kiss. When she left, I almost sobbed from frustration. She walked upstairs after getting the key, leaving me on the stairs, naked, horny and breathless.