Gangbang Super Bowl Sunday

Story Info
A jogger gets an interracial gangbang.
2.3k words
4.06
497k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotica_X
Erotica_X
23 Followers

It happened on a Super Bowl Sunday, the most anticipated time of the year for most football fans. I do not follow the NFL but I enjoy the excitement. Occasionally, I'll hang out the local hot spot on game night to absorb the intensity. That year it seemed everyone was either at the bar watching the game or home with friends glued to the tube.

Shortly after kick off I decided to leave my house to go for a walk. It wasn't very cold so I wore cut off jogging pants and a sweat shirt. I could hear the faint sound of cheers coming from homes as parked cars occupied much of the road. After twenty minutes or so, I came to house with two men standing outside talking. They politely waved. I wasn't dressed to flirt so I kindly waved back and kept walking. After a few minutes I realized it was beginning to get dark so I turned around. I passed by the same house and the same men were sitting on the front steps. They waved again but this time they motioned for me to come over.

I stopped for a moment to be polite. The first fellow introduced himself as Michael and said his friend's name was Simon. They offered me a drink and politely declined. I explained I was headed home. Simon was very quite but Michael was extremely chatty. He began asking me all sorts of questions. Michael appeared to be in his mid thirties, he had light blue eyes and a touch of grey in his hair. He was tall and fit but not muscular. Simon appeared about the same age but he was heavier. He was a dark skinned black guy who wore contacts to make his eyes appear light. They invited me inside. They claimed that they wanted to check out the score. I should have left but I didn't want to appear prudish so I followed.

The den was located in the back of the house. As I walked in my eyes lit up momentarily. There were 9 or 10 men in their thirties and early forties screaming at the television set. They casually acknowledge me as I stood quietly behind the couch. I noticed there were no other women present. I figured their wives and girlfriends must have taken the night off. After a few minutes I began to inch away hoping to leave with out being noticed. I felt some resistance behind me, it was Simon. I smiled and returned to the game.

I felt his hand softly touch my back. I thought it was an accident and ignored it. A moment later I felt his hand rub my bottom. I should have pulled away but I let him touch me. My eyes searched the room but no one was looking. His fingers began to slowly travel up my shorts and into my panties. I didn't move. I felt dirty allowing some stranger to feel me up but it felt so good. His fingers found there way to my clit. I grabbed the back of the sofa as he rubbed me gently. Soon my pussy began to ache. After a few moments his finger left my clit and without warning he plunged his finger deep inside of me. I slowly rocked back and forth against his hand enjoying the feel of being quietly finger fucked. As quickly as it began it ended, he soon withdrew his finger and walked off. I couldn't believe it. Embarrassed, I quickly turned to leave.

Michael met me at the door. "Where are you going?" I explained that it was getting late and I had to leave.

"Awe, please don't go" he said. I politely excused myself but once again, he stood in my path. A hush came over the room. The television was making the only sound. It wasn't long before the expression on Michael's face changed. I backed away looking for another way out but I was surrounded. Once again I found resistance, it was Simon. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it off as I struggled to keep it on.

"Damn bitch, you've got some huge tits. I like big tits!" Michael cheered.

I looked around the room and saw men beginning to get undressed. Simon had already removed most of his clothes. It was a mixed crowd. Some of the men were white and some were black. They acted like old college buddies.

"What are you waiting for? Get undressed!" Michael demanded.

"No – please don't do this. Do you really want to go to jail?" I reasoned.

"I'm not worried about going to jail whore. Turn around and look for yourself"

He pointed the remote at the television and mashed play. It was me on the screen. I watched myself willingly being fingered fuck. They had recorded Simon and me. Michael was right. It was going to be hard to prove that I was raped if this video got out.

Michael quietly stepped behind me, reached over and ripped my bra off. My tits fell forward and the guys cheered wildly. I tried to rush out the room but Simon and another fellow grabbed me. They hoisted me into the air and snatched my shoes, shorts and panties off. Soon I was completely naked in front of a dozen men. I felt my face get hot and my eyes water.

"Spare us the drama, please – you wanted this! I saw how much you liked it when my friend was in your pussy"

To my shame, Michael was right again, I liked the way it felt. But I didn't want to be gang raped. Except for Michael all the men were now completely undressed. Some of the cocks in the room appeared to be 9 inches long and some were just plain fat. They were all hard and ready to fuck.

Simon pushed me down on my knees, pressing his black knob against my lips. At first I refused. Simon looked up nodded. I felt the burning sensation of a slap across my ass. I looked over and Michael was relaxing in a near by chair, smiling. I felt another slap, harder than before. I slowly opened my mouth. Simon held my head and positioned himself. He stuffed his big fat black cock into my mouth and face fucked me mercilessly in front of the crowd.

I heard the guys cheering him on "Go, Go, Go" His girth was amazing. It was then I heard him speak for the first time.

"Oh – you're a nasty white bitch! I love the way you take my big black cock. That's right baby, love my big black cock!!! Love it baby, love it!!"

He moaned as he slowed his pace to grind himself into my face. Suddenly he popped his cock out and stood back. Another man took his place. This cock was longer and harder to handle. He too face fucked me without pity as his friends cheered in the background. I felt warm hand searching my cunt. I stopped sucking and look behind me. There was a line of about six guys standing behind me.

The man behind me said "Bend over and spread your legs! I want full access!"

I felt the man in front of me grab my hair and direct my face back to his crotch. He rammed his cock back into my mouth and held my head in place. Soon I was forced into the doggie style position. With my ass in the air and my face full of cock I was a fucking machine!

The men wasted no time stuffing their cocks into me. Every so often I would look around to check out the next cock. It began to feel so good. I like the black ones most of all. After a while I was turned over onto my back as each man had a turn. For an hour I was fucked like a rubber doll as Michael and Simon watched on the sidelines. After all the men had been serviced, they took their seats completely drained of cum. I lay panting from exhaustion.

I looked over at Michael and asked "May I go home?"

"In a little while" Michael responded.

"What else do you want from me? I've fucked all your friends."

"You haven't fucked Simon yet." He smiled.

"I sucked his cock. Please let me go" I begged.

An eerie hush fell over the room. Simon walked over and motioned for me to resume the doggie position. Confused, I slowly did as he asked. I braced myself for one last fuck. I didn't like Simon. He was harsh and nasty but he had the juiciest, blackest cock of all. I watched as the men gazed in anticipation. He began slowly pushing the head of cock against my asshole. My eyes grew as wide as hub caps when I realized what he was about to do. I struggled to get away once again. I felt Simon firmly grab my hips and as he held me in place.

"Bitch I am going to fuck this tight shit hole whether you like it or not! We can do this the hard way or the easy way. If you cooperate, I'll use lubricant. If you fight me, I'll fuck you dry."

It didn't take me long to decide. Soon I stopped struggling. I saw Michael get undressed for the first time that evening. His cock wasn't as wide as Simon's but it was large and long. It was then I realized what they had been waiting for. They didn't want my pussy or have their cocks sucked – they've got wives for that. They wanted to see me ass fucked. Soon the sound of cheers filled the room again.

I remained on my hands and knees waiting for the assault. My eyes focused on the television as the guys replayed the recording of me being fingered fuck. Simon dipped his hard fat cock into my wet pussy and slowly fucked me for a moment. He soon withdrew and began to press against my little rosebud. My body resisted his invasion. I soon felt a hard slap across my ass as punishment.

"Open up bitch! I want to fuck this shit hole! Let me in this shit hole!" he said over and over. I tried to relax but the pain was intense. Every time he came close to entry I drew up.

"You're too fat" I sobbed.

Simon grabbed my hair and hollered "I'm going shove my cock up your tight white ass one way or another, let me inside whore!" Finally my ass gave into Simon's barrier assault. I felt him slip his cock inside inch by inch. It was a mixed sense of humiliation, pain and gratification.

"Awe, yes – that's it!" Simon moaned.

Soon he was buried in my ass to the hilt. I looked over my shoulder with pleading eyes. He was a mad man. He grabbed hold of my hips and looked me dead on as he began his assault.

"I love this Hershey highway! My wife won't let me fuck her dirt road but I said when I saw you I was going to fuck your shit hole – fuck me, you white whore! Take my juicy black cock!"

He pounded my ass as mercilessly, slowing down only to grind deeper. I begged for him to stop but the louder I begged the louder the other guys cheered.

"Fuck, look at the way she takes that cock up her ass! Go Simon, Go Simon, Go Simon!" the men chanted.

I could feel and hear Simon's balls slap against my ass. My tits bounced back and forth hitting my chin as he fucked me harder and harder. After several minutes the burning pain subsided a little. Some of the guys began taking turns stuffing their cocks into my mouth again. Curiously, they did not cum this time. Michael was the last of the bunch. He stood with his back turned to me, fell to his knees and bent over. The next thing I know I was staring at his rosebud. He reached under and began jacking off. I forgot all about Simon fucking me at that point. I slipped my finger into my pussy and got it wet. Soon I started toying with Michael's asshole. He rocked back and forth hinting for me to lick it. Instead I place one hand on his back and rammed three of my fingers up his ass. He jumped as I began to brutally assault his asshole.

"How do you like it Mike! You like having your shit hole raped!" I screamed.

Simon stopped pounding my ass long enough to take notice. Surprisingly, Michael did not move.

"You're going to pay for that bitch" I heard Simon say as he withdrew from his attack.

Michael rolled over onto his back. Simon lifted me up and lowered me onto his hard member. I was positioned too allow another cock to be stuff in my ass simultaneously. Simon rammed his fat cock up my ass one last time and popped off. Several of the men followed his example as I was forced to ass fuck the entire room except Michael who came in my pussy.

After everyone was finished I laid motionless on the floor. The men got dressed and retreated to a neighboring room. I was tossed my clothes and told to leave. I knew I could never report what happened. Not just because of the video but because I my behavior. I was just gangbang by a dozen men and although it became harsh and rough towards the end – it was the first time that I had felt that sort of gratification. As I walked home I saw several cars pull into the house I was just inside. The wives and girlfriends were home.

Erotica_X
Erotica_X
23 Followers