What Sarah Seeks

Story Info
Sarah finds a man who adores her, cum fetish and all.
3.3k words
4.64
121.4k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FizzEd
FizzEd
22 Followers

My divorce had brought me the freedom I craved--freedom from all the fights, freedom from a loveless relationship, and freedom from my ex-wife's disapproval of everything about me. Unfortunately, the divorce also brought a whole new batch of financial obligations like child support for my two teenage daughters. I loved the girls dearly, but the staggering amount ordered by the courts had left me with no choice but to add a part-time second job to my schedule.

I was currently painting vacant apartments before new tenants moved in. I'd been painting for thirty of my forty-five years, and apartment painting was the easiest of all jobs for me. The owners wanted only a decent job at a reasonable price, so there was no need for perfection. I attacked the units, painting as quickly as possible.

The money was good, the work was stress-free, and, as an added benefit, it proved to be good exercise. I called it "Cardio for Dollars", and between it and weight training three times a week, I'd lost most of my body fat.

I'd never been very heavy but I once carried a bit of a beer gut like most men my age. Not anymore. Now my abs were visible; my arms, chest, and shoulders were pumped with definition; and the jeans I wore were a thirty-inch waist. On my last visit to pick up my daughters, even the ex had commented on how good I looked. I had no desire to be with her again, but I loved the way she looked at me as though she suddenly realized she had made a terrible mistake. I hoped her pussy ached at night with longing.

I had just finished painting apartment 7-G and had begun carrying the tools and equipment out to my van when I ran into Sarah. Sarah lived in the apartment complex and vacuumed the common hallways in partial payment for rent. I guessed her to be in her late twenties. Too young to find me attractive, I figured, but she was friendly and I always enjoyed seeing her.

There was a sadness about her as though she'd been burnt badly and the wounds had never healed. That vulnerability stimulated my protective instincts, the ones that always caused me to want to save sad women, to love them too much and, more often than not, had led to pain and heartache for me.

It's my fatal flaw, I'm afraid. You see, there is a part of me that longs to make things right for unhappy women. I've always been that way, and I can't really explain it.

As Sarah looked up at me now with laser-like eyes that failed to disguise the sorrow she carried deep inside, I felt those feelings rising in the base of my brain where instincts reside. I wanted to protect her, to take away her pain. I wanted to wrap my coat around her and keep her warm and safe. Hell, I wanted to slay a damn dragon for her, but I knew there was no chance I could actually win this beautiful creature's heart.

I looked at her closely, feeling too old and too inadequate even as I felt the warm tingling of arousal rising in my groin. She was uniquely beautiful. An avalanche of long auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders and fell halfway down her back. Sky blue eyes brighter than any I'd ever seen sparkled with equal parts of pain and playfulness. If I'd been twenty years younger, I would have instantly asked her out. Now, feeling a bit flustered with my cock threatening to bust through my jeans, I just nodded in her direction and gave her a smile as I carried an arm full of drop cloths out to the van.

"Are you mad at me?" I heard her ask.

I turned around to face her. "Mad at you? Of course not. Why would you think that, Sarah?"

Her full lips formed an adorable pout. "You didn't even say hi. I always look forward to you talking to me."

"You do?"

She closed the distance between us and stared directly into my eyes. "Of course I do. You seem so sweet and kind compared to most good-looking guys. Most of them are so damn selfish and conceited. I hate that."

I laughed. "Thanks. I hate people like that, too. I guess it just all seems so trivial and superficial. I don't even care as much about a woman's looks these days. I mean, you have to find each other attractive, but cute is good enough for me, and most women can pull off cute if they put their minds to it. There are so many other qualities I'd be looking for in my next girlfriend. I'd want her to be honest, thoughtful, and compassionate. I need someone who really likes me, someone loving and kind--maybe someone who can't get enough cuddling time. Anyway, now that I'm old and feeble," I joked, "I'm afraid to narrow the field any more than that!"

She reached out and caressed my left bicep with the softest hand I'd ever felt. Her touch sent shivers through me. "You may have a few miles on you, but you're a long way from feeble," she said.

"Thanks, Sarah."

"And I love to cuddle," she said, looking up into my eyes with what I tried to tell myself couldn't possibly be the desire it seemed to be. "In fact, I think it was partly my need for so much affection that drove away my ex-husband. I feel so inadequate so much of the time that I need a man who will let me know that I please him, that I've been good. It's stupid, I know, but it's just the way I am. I think my ex felt smothered by it."

"I don't think I like him very much, then," I said.

She smiled. "Ed, do you think I'm cute?"

"I think you somehow manage to be both cute and gorgeous," I answered.

She took my hand in hers and led me into her apartment one floor down from the vacant one I'd just finished painting. As soon as she shut the door, she turned and glided into my arms. Sarah looked up at me, and this time there was no mistaking the desire sparkling in those pretty eyes. I kissed her, savoring her taste as her tongue entered my mouth. I wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her to me as I cupped one cheek of her firm ass with my free hand. She wiggled closer to me, her hunger so obvious and intense that it made my knees weak. We slowly stripped the clothes from each other, our kisses warm, wet and constant through the entire disrobing. Then I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, never breaking our embrace.

I lay her gently on the bed. She bent her knees and spread her legs. I climbed between, wrapping strong arms around her and pulling her tightly against me.

Sarah placed a hand on each of my cheeks and held my face away from hers as she gazed deeply into my eyes. "I need to tell you something," she said with a note of concern in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ed, do you have an open mind?"

"I guess so. What are you trying to ask me?" I'm a patient man, but I'd never wanted a woman as badly as I wanted Sarah just then. My cock couldn't have been harder if it had been sculpted out of titanium.

"There's another reason my husband left me, and I need to know if it's going to bother you too before we go any further."

"I have a very open mind, sweetheart. Just tell me and we can down to business here, okay?"

"I have a fetish."

I laughed. "I have a dozen of them."

"A lot of guys are turned off by mine, though."

"What is it, Sarah?"

"I love cum."

"You really managed to find a guy that is turned off by that? I mean, I believe you, but it just about makes my dick explode just hearing you speak those words!"

"No, I mean I really love it. I love the taste of it. I love the musky smell--oh God, it's just so masculine. I love the feel of it on my skin and between my fingers. I like to play with it and to rub it all over my body. I can't help it, Ed. It makes me feel like I've pleased my lover, like it's my reward for being good. My ex called me a submissive slut. He said he couldn't believe he married such a low-class whore."

"Dude should seriously be committed," I said. With soft, slow strokes I brushed the skin of her inner thigh. She squirmed and sucked in a quick breath as though my fingers were made of feathers. I reached higher up and found her sweet pussy warm and so wet that it was already oozing out and moistening her skin below and spreading down the crack of her pretty ass. I played with her juices and rubbed the luscious lubricant further up on her ass. "I want to be covered in your juices, and you want to be covered in mine. Sorry, but I'm just not seeing the problem here, sweetheart." I took one breast into my mouth, softly sucking while running the tip of my tongue around the nipple.

She giggled. "Well, it might get messy. There may be some, um, transference between the two. The thought of tasting even their own cum makes most guys uneasy."

I thought about it for a second or two. "Well, I've always kissed my girlfriends after an enthusiastic blowjob, and I've tasted myself on them before. I just think that a thank-you kiss makes the act seem less degrading and more like the wonderful present it is. It's such an intimate way for a woman to give herself to you, you know?" I kissed my way down her stomach while I gently massaged her clit. The scent of her arousal grew stronger the closer I got. I longed to taste her. Hell, who am I kidding--I wanted to devour her.

She reached down and urged me to position my legs toward her head. She kissed her way down my legs and her warm mouth engulfed my cock even as I parted the lips of her pussy and placed my mouth upon it. I ate at her hungrily as she sucked and licked my dick, occasionally removing her mouth long enough to rub the head all over her face, worshipping it, adoring it. We lay locked in a sixty-nine position for as long as I could stand it. "Oh God, I am going to come a quart!" I said.

"You better!" she said, taking my eight inches completely into her mouth and sucking frantically.

I released the tension from two months without sex in an explosion of warm, sticky desire. She sucked it down greedily. She had the thirst of a woman staggering out of the dessert after being lost for a week; she was a vampire tasting first blood. Still my cock spasmed, six or seven ejaculations of enormous volume that eventually backed up in her throat, ran down her chin, and dribbled down toward her chest. She removed her mouth to catch her breath and pointed my spurting dick at her breasts, the last two ropes splattering against one pink nipple.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "I've never seen a man come so much in my life!"

"I've never come that hard, either. The weight training program I'm on raises my testosterone level and my recovery time between ejaculations has dropped down to that of a teenager's, but I've never come that hard or that much." I kissed my way up her lovely body until I found her lips. "You turn me on so much it's unbelievable."

She attacked my mouth with her hungry tongue. We kissed forever it seemed, the taste of my semen and her sweet juices mixing together on our tongues in a slick symphony of desire. The thought of another man's come makes me sick, but sharing my own with this gorgeous creature held no such disgust for me. She looked down at her creamed nipple. "I lost some of your cum, sweetie. Can you get it for me?" she asked.

I started to retrieve it with my finger but she brushed my hand aside. "Not with your hand, silly--with your tongue."

I took her slick nipple in my mouth and sucked my cum from skin as soft as dandelion fluff. I held the cum in my mouth until she inserted her tongue and we kissed deeply, sharing the only substance that could slake her incredible thirst. My cock quickly found its second wind.

I reached between her legs and found her pussy sopping wet from my saliva and her copious juices. Her outer lips were swollen and puckered. I parted them gently with my fingers and my hardened cock entered her without resistance. I rolled us over so she was on top and let her set the pace. She was so wet I could feel her warm, slick juices spreading across my groin each time our bodies slapped together.

We kissed with a passion I'd never experienced before. We licked and nibbled on each other as she bounced up and down on my hard dick. My hand snaked around her, reaching down between the cheeks of her ass as I placed a finger on each side of her pussy and gently stroked her puffy lips. I felt my cock sliding into her between my fingers. She came quickly as my fingers stroked her and my cocked entered her again and again. Her contractions squeezed me tightly. She cried out while wrapping her legs around my ass and pulled me even deeper inside of her. This time I cried out. I came, the four spurts perhaps not as thick as my first round of ejaculations but definitely as powerful. It felt like my soul was orgasming.

Drained and weak, I rolled her over and lay on top of her, still keeping my three-quarters stiff cock moving slowly inside her, bringing her down gently as her contractions slowed and then finally subsided. I'm not sure if she'd had about thirty small orgasms or just one amazing one that had lasted for almost a minute, but I'd never experienced such an incredible response from any woman I'd ever been with. Sarah made me feel like the world's greatest lover.

"That was incredible," she said, panting as she tried to catch her breath.

I moaned in agreement, lowering my face to her chest and nuzzling her beautiful breasts. I gathered my wits and caught my breath. I ran my fingers gently across her firm belly, stroking her as her breathing slowed back to normal.

"That didn't gross you out, did it?" she asked.

I took her face in my hands and kissed each cheek. "Hell, no! That was the most amazing lovemaking I've ever experienced. I think you're wonderful, Sarah."

She kissed me again, her hunger already returning. I reached down to her pussy and removed a finger coated with our juices. I brushed it across one of her breasts, then sucked that cum-covered tit into my mouth. She moaned and reached her hand down, scooping as much cum from her pussy as she could manage. She rubbed her slick hands over her breasts, over her body, coating her skin with cum like it was cake frosting. We held each other tightly, and I could feel our juices and sweat on our skin as we sucked on each other's tongues.

I thought that last session had left us both blissful and content, but Sarah had other ideas. I felt her hand wrapping around my cock, coaxing it back to life.

"I think you have another round left in you," she said, giggling.

I would have thought that impossible, but when I looked into her eyes and saw the playful desire she had for me, I became fully aroused again. She guided me into her warmth. "Slowly this time, okay?" she asked. "I think I want you inside me forever."

She had several more orgasms by the time I finally came again. She pulled my cock from her pussy after the first blast and let the others shoot into the air, landing on her stomach. She played with the cum with her fingers, spreading it around on her silken skin and occasionally lifting a finger to her lips and sucking on it. She moved into position to take my dick in her mouth. Her legs were at my head, spread wide open and her cum-coated pussy lips were puckered as though begging for a kiss.

She saw me hesitate. "Please, Ed, lick it for me. It makes me so hot, and you won't believe how wonderful we taste together," she said, licking my cock in long strokes and then taking it all into her mouth. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and tasted my first cream pie. The naughtiness of it sent my arousal level into overdrive and I fed hungrily, licking and sucking at her juicy pussy for all I was worth.

Her ex-husband had ridiculed her for her fetish; I helped her to celebrate it. My wife had soothed her own feelings of inadequacy by exaggerating my normal human flaws; Sarah desired me just the way I was. Our compatibility was total and maddening.

"Oh yes, Ed. My God, you eat pussy better than anyone in the world! Please don't stop. Don't ever stop."

I ravaged that sweet pussy with my mouth for ten minutes until I shot another load of cum right down her eager throat. She kept sucking until my dick softened, and this time I knew I was done for the night.

We lay together then, our heads touching as we shared a pillow and stared at the ceiling, each of us trying to come to grips with this intense new relationship. She kissed me then lay her head on my muscled chest, her soft feminine cheek perfectly contrasting with my own sweat-coated, taught masculine skin. She lightly stroked my abs with her fingers.

"Ed, do I please you?"

"You were wonderful, Sarah. I've never enjoyed being with a woman more than being with you tonight."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Ask anything."

"Is this a one night stand, or do you think we can be a couple?"

I playfully tickled her. "You want to be my girlfriend, young lady? Is that what you're asking?"

"Yes. I know we just started seeing each other, but I have really strong feelings for you. I'll do anything to please you, but I need it to be exclusive--just you and me." She waved one finger at me and smiled. "No other women. Are you willing to commit to that?"

"Hell, yes. I adore you, Sarah. You are everything I need in a girlfriend. Besides, I don't see me having any cum left for other women the way we make love!" I kissed her on the top of her head as she snuggled tighter against my chest. "You're about all I can handle."

"Mmmmm," she sighed, closing her eyes and finally allowing herself to relax. She seemed content and satisfied as she lay there, apparently realizing she had finally found what she'd long sought: a pair of strong arms to keep her safe, warm, loved, and free from humiliation over feelings she couldn't control even if she'd wanted to.

I swear I could hear her purring as I drifted off to sleep.

FizzEd
FizzEd
22 Followers