Santa Claus You Fucking Cunt

Poem Info
218 words
4.2
5.2k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santa Claus You Fucking Cunt!


Hey! Santa Claus you Fucking Cunt you got my letter right?

Now tell my why I didn't get my fucking 12 speed bike?

I told you all that happened. I even wrote you twice. What is your problem Santa Claus, can't you get things right?

I told you of my sister, who took it up the ass. She moaned and groaned just like you said when her boyfriend did it right.

What is your problem Santa? Where is my 12 speed bike. I even told you when my Mom would make a postage hike.

I even sat up on your lap when you told me I was ripe. But squeezing buns and pissing, doesn't get my fucking bike!

So Santa Claus You Fucking Cunt where is my 12 speed bike.

I wrote you of my Dad, who never comes home at night. He's busy working late, with a secretary who's skirt is hiked.

I told you all about it, in the letter that I sent. But all you did was ask for an address of the wench.

Santa Claus you Fucking Cunt, I want my 12 speed bike. You told me after the fingering, that you would get it right.

Hey! Santa Claus you Fucking Cunt, I want my 12 speed bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny

A funny alternative Christmas poem. I love your writing voice. Great stuff

Share this Poem