Truth or Dare

Story Info
Breeding my cousin.
1.3k words
4.35
395.9k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I had seen Michelle since we were teenagers.

Michelle is my cousin, my mother's sister's daughter. While growing up she had lived around the corner from us and we hung out together a lot. Late at night I would sneak out and meet her on the roof of her apartment building where we would smoke cigarettes and bull shit.

Michelle had been responsible for the first time I got laid. Still a virgin at seventeen she had convinced one of her girlfriends to take my cherry.

Michelle had always been attractive but when I opened the door and saw her standing there I was stunned by how gorgeous she had become.

She stood about five foot seven with long flowing auburn hair and a very full bust.

Michelle had married a electrician and moved away to Florida almost ten years ago. She had returned home for a visit an d decided to drop in on me for a surprise visit.

I was still a bachelor not having met the right woman yet.

I invited her in checking out her nicely rounded ass in her tight fitting blue jeans as she entered.

After exchanging the latest news I asked her if she would like to smoke some weed with me.

I got out my bong and some of the greatest Columbian Gold and before long we were both in La La land.

"Remember how we use to play Truth or Dare?" Michelle asked.

"Yes." I replied fondly remembering our nights on the rooftop.

"Want to do it again?" she asked.

"We're not kids anymore." I reminded her.

"Oh c'mon, don't be a party pooper!" she persisted, "Truth of dare?"

"Truth." I conceded. "When was the last time you got laid?" Michelle asked.

"About nine months ago." I confessed.

"Shit, that must suck!" she responded.

"Fuck off, when was the last time you got laid?" I countered.

"Last night, by a girl!" my cousin revealed.

"We were at a club, I love the big city life!" Michelle smiled.

"Truth of dare?" Michelle asked.

"Truth."

"How big is your dick?"

"Get out of here!" I protested.

"C'mon, don't be such a baby." Michelle coaxed.

"About five and a half inches." I admitted.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"Can I see your tits?" I replied.

"With or without a bra?" Michelle questioned.

"Bare." I ordered. Michelle thought about it momentarily, "O.K." she agreed.

"But you have to keep it out three minutes." she demanded.

Of course I was hard as a rock when I pulled my cock out for her to examine. Casually she reached out and took me into her hand. A shiver shot through my body as her warm fingers closed around my cock.

Casually she yanked it a few times ad when a drop of precum appeared on the tip she surprising kissed it off. I almost gave her a facial.

"O.K., show me the goods!" I said holding back my load.

Releasing my cock Michelle lifted her sweater and bra allowing her large mounds to tumble out. Her big pink nipples were erect.

"Is it cold in here?" I sarcastically asked.

"Don't be a smart ass, I am so horny now." my cousin admitted.

"Want to suck it?" I brazenly asked.

My cock was still exposed waving in Michelle's face, without answering her mouth closed around it.

Her tongue caressed my meat while I fondled her bare breasts like two lumps of pizza dough.

My hips began thrusting my cock further into her mouth until surprisingly she was taking my entire cock into her head. I released her breasts and gripped her head in my hands as I skull fucked her with nine months of built up passion.

I wondered what the proper etiquette was regarding cumming in your cousin's mouth when she was sucking you off? The way she was working my cock with her tongue I knew she was no novice at having a cock in her mouth and decided to let her taste my cum.

The floodgate opened and three huge spurts of cum fired into Michelle's throat. Without hesitation or gagging my hot sperm slid down her throat.

"God that was good!" she said licking my spent cock clean.

"Let's fuck!" she exclaimed as she started to disrobe.

I watched my cousin quickly become naked before my eyes. Brazenly she removed her clothing until she slid her panties down over her hips exposing her smoothly shaven pussy lips.

"God, I'm going to hell!" I thought, "Fucking my cousin."

Michelle lay back on the sofa, her knees in the air and her legs wide spread. I could see her aroused clit protruding between her swollen lips.

"Fuck me cousin." she urged.

My cock was already erect again and wanting to slid into her warm, wet sanctuary. Without answering I positioned myself between her open legs.

My cock slid into her hungry passage like a sword into its scabbard, effortlessly following the curvature into her sacred depths.

I was staring into Michelle's eyes as she accepted my cock into her womb and I could see I had unlocked her desires. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed and we began that ancient rhythm of mating. It was like fucking an angel, her body moved in perfect synchronicity with my cock. Her hips gyrated beneath me tugging my cock in eccentric circles as it slid in and out of her starving cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she begged as her cunt pulled me deeper and deeper into her wet fuck hole.

My cousin's arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me clinging to my cock like cum sucking leach.

"I am going to cum in you." I warned her.

"Yes, yes, give me a baby!" Michelle moaned.

I did not know if it was just sex talk or if she really wanted me to impregnate her. During all the time she had been married she had never had any children, maybe her husband was impotent? I knew it would be a sin to ejaculate into my fertile cousin but I knew it was too late to stop.

It was the perfect climax, Michelle's orgasm was the most intense orgasm I had ever seen a woman experience whilst my sperm flowed into her womb.

I collapsed exhausted on top of my cousin's naked body. Her skin glistened with a sheen of perspiration and she lay breathless beneath me as my spent cock soaked in her fertilized hole.

We lay there lifeless together as Michelle's breathing returned to normal. Amazingly my long neglected cock began to stir within my cousin's sodden cunt. Michelle's hips began to twitch feeling new life inside of her.

In minutes we were fucking again, this time at a more leisurely pace. As my cock slid in and out of her sloppy passage I could hear the soft squishing noise coming from around my cock and the guttural moans escaping her mouth.

"Oh God Rick, I love your cock!" she moaned as her hips rose up to meet my plunges.

We kissed again as she began to gyrate on my cock.

As Michelle moaned I realized I was fucking a younger version of my mother and loving it. I remember when Mom was about Michelle's age I had accidentally seen her naked going from the bathroom to her bedroom. I had jerked-off for days with the image of her naked tits bouncing down the hall. Now I had those tits in my hands.

Michelle and I probably shared ninety-nine point nine percent of the same genes, you could say we were "made for each other". My cock fit so perfectly in her cunt, curving to match her passage with the head resting so close to her sperm gathering apparatus. If she wanted to become pregnant she had chosen the right cock to do the job.

My cock throbbed inside my cousin as my balls built up another load of sperm to inject into her thirsty womb.

"Do you like fucking your cousin?" Michelle teased, "I'm going to have your baby."

The thought of making a baby with Michelle had taken over my mind, with all caution thrown to the wind I was determined to impregnate her.

"Close your eyes and I'll give you a little girl." I promised.

Michelle's eyes closed as my sperm flooded her once again.