Cherri, After The Doctor

Story Info
How he touched her, as told to the student's teacher.
2.1k words
4.21
161.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,243 Followers

"I don't see what else I could have done."

"How can you say that?"

"After half an hour of what he'd been doing to me, how else was I suppose to react?"

"You let him play with your ... private parts?"

"He'd been playing with the rest of me."

"But you let him!"

"I didn't let him. I didn't want him to. But he did. He's a doctor. I was having an examination. I expected him to touch me."

"But he wasn't wearing gloves!"

"I explained. The nurse had gone to get some."

"Coming back tomorrow!"

"What was I meant to do? Tell him I'd come back tomorrow?"

"You should have."

"Miss Granger. I am just eighteen. He is a doctor. I respect him. If he tells me it's okay, then it's okay."

"It was hardly okay."

Cherri Siew closed her eyes. She shook her long black hair.

"Okay, okay," said the teacher, slowing down, putting a hand on the shoulder of the girl. "Where else had he been ... 'playing' with you?"

"I had my clothes off. Everywhere."

'Did he touch your breasts?"

"Yes."

"For long."

"For quite long. Yes."

"The nipples."

Cherri Siew's eyes dropped to the floor. "Yes," she said, sounding tight, a little annoyed. "I told you. He was arousing me. He stroked my breasts, caressed them, played lightly with my nipples."

"Only lightly?"

The girl closed her eyes. Talked slowly, distinctly, as if to a child. "At first he did it lightly. But once the nipples had enlarged, become hard, then he scratched and squeezed them as well."

"In between doing it lightly?" the young teacher's voice had softened.

"Yes," said the girl, eyes still closed, head still bowed.

"Was he exciting you?" the teacher asked softly.

The girl looked up, a tiny frown beginning to grow on her face. "I'm only eighteen, but I am very sensitive in a lot of places. All girls my age are. We are growing up. When a man touches us, it excites us."

"Don't tell me it's happened before!" the teacher exclaimed.

Cherri's eyes were back on the floor, her head was shaking again, she sounded frustrated and angry, "No. It has never happened before!"

"But you've thought about it?" Miss Granger challenged the girl.

The pretty student shook her head. The equally pretty teacher then shook hers. She brought her hands together on her lap. She was leaning against the girl's desk. The girl was standing before her. They were the only two in the classroom. Outside it was already dark. The teacher reached a hand forward, the expression on her face softened further, and she said gently, as her hand went to the girl's face, "So ... tell me what happened next?"

"I've told you," said the girl, sounding exasperated, head down, her teacher's fingers in her hair.

"You lay on the examination couch. He hadn't any gloves and asked you if it was all right to examine you without them. You said it was. The nurse had already said they were out of gloves. She had left early. Just the doctor and you were left in the room. So ...?"

The girl angled her head very slightly to the left. Her teacher's fingers were at her ear, under the cover of silky hair. Her teacher was stroking the lobe. Calming the girl.

"So ..." the girl took it on, "he examined me, and as he did he told me take of more of my clothes, then some more, until eventually I was lying naked on the examination couch."

"Had he touched you while this was going on?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Feeling me. First over my clothes, then asking me to take the garment off, then he stroked my skin beneath."

"Did he squeeze your breasts?"

"Yes."

"With the bra on or with it off?"

"Both. He talked about a healthy nipple when he was cupping my breast with my bra on. Then he started to arouse it with his fingertips, over the bra. When it was hard and pointed he wanted the bra off."

"Did you want it off?"

The girl shrugged. The teacher's fingers were now inside her ear, playing with her softly. She ran her fingers and hand further into her hair, over her scalp, then back to the ear. Cherri was unconsciously rolling her head against the teachers soft touch, keeping her eyes on the floor. The teachers eyes were on Cherri. As she caressed the girl her head angled left with the girl's, the look on her face one of care.

"Did you?" the teacher repeated. The action of caressing the girl had brought the two closer together. Their knees, the teacher's legs stretched out in front of her and parted, the girls held together, between them, were touching. Their faces were mere inches from each other.

"He had been arousing me," the girl explained, quietly, her face a shade redder than before.

"On the breasts?"

"All over. Before I took my skirt off he'd caressed my legs and thighs. Before I took my blouse off he'd caressed my neck."

The teacher's hand dropped to the girl's neck. Cherri had a smooth pale neck and when the teacher's hand gently stroked it the girl stretched her chin out the way, her eyes lifting up off the floor. Her eyes met her teacher's. The two were about the same height -- Miss Granger maybe slightly the taller, but leaning against the desk as she was, legs out in front, Cherri in the V of her legs standing straight, their eyes were on a level. Cherri was prettily built, in a girlish way. Miss Granger was fuller, more curved, with larger more rounded breasts than her pupil.

"When did you first feel aroused?" the teacher asked, stroking the girl's neck.

Cherri closed her eyes. Her head angled up towards the ceiling. "Almost right away. When he touched me, even when I was dressed. Even before I got up on the examination couch. His touch was not like a doctor's. It was too soft for that. His touch was more a caress. He just stood in front of me, reached up a hand, and cupped my breast. Then moved his hand against me."

"Like this?"

"Mmmh ... yes."

"And then?"

"He ... sort of pressed it ... Ngrrr!"

"Like that?"

"Please ... my breasts are sen ...' The girl's shoulders curled round her ears as the teacher gently squeezed her breast. 'Aaargh ...' she gasped. 'Sensitive," she finally got out.

"That's all right," said the teacher, eyes soft and misty as she watched the girl's reaction.

"You're ... ngrrr ... please," Lilly had a hand on the teacher's, over her breast.

"What did he do next?" The teacher's hand stayed where it was, cupping her breast, the girl's hand on top but not pulling it off. The teacher's other arm had slipped around the girl. Their groins were lightly touching. She continued gently fondling the girl's breast as her other hand wandered the pretty student's buttocks and waist. The teacher's lips were at the girl's cheek. Her pupil's forehead resting on her shoulder.

"He ..." Cherri went on, as if trying to ignore what her teacher was doing to her. "He, put his hand beneath my skirt. He was talking ... please, Miss Granger, I'm very sensitive ... aaah!"

"It's all right," her teacher whispered, continuing what she was doing. "He touched you? Where? Between the legs?"

"Ye ... yes ... Ooooh! ... Please ...Ngaaar!" Cherri had her hand over her teacher's, but the teacher's was already inside Cherri's blouse, the buttons proving little defence. The hand was now working the girl's breast in earnest, fondling and squeezing and rolling it hard against her pupil's ribs. Cherri had arched her back and lifted her shoulders to her ears. Her eyes were clenched tight shut.

"What did he do when you first went in," the teacher whispered as she softened her caresses, easing her pupil into her groin, spreading her legs even further apart.

The girl swallowed, let herself be pulled against her teacher, lay there acquiescently against her but kept her eyes closed, then went on, "He was sitting on his chair by the table. The one inside the door. I was standing in front of him, between his spread legs. He had felt my breasts, run his hand over my knees, then ran them up under my skirt, stroking the skin -- as he asked me all sorts of questions."

"What sort of questions," asked the teacher, both her hands softly fondling the girl, one hand inside her open blouse, the other gently wandering her buttocks.

"What illnesses I'd had, when I started menstruating, whether I was a virgin ..."

"Are you?" the teacher whispered, lips brushing the girl's soft cheek.

Cherri shook her head.

"And did you tell the doctor this?"

"Yes," her pupil answered.

The young teacher's eyes dropped to the girl's breasts, her hand in the girl's blouse, noting the way the girl's hand had dropped from hers and hung down by her side -- as did her other, the other side -- and the way the girl's pretty head now lay against her shoulder. "Go on," she egged her on.

"As I answered his questions his hands wandered ... all over me."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. What could I do?"

"You let his hands wander all over you?"

"Of course. He's the doctor."

The teacher let her lips open softly against the girl's cheek.

So soft!

"Go on," she said, to the satin smooth skin.

"He seemed to be testing me, I think. As if he was waiting for me to react in some way. His hands stroked all the available pieces of skin. The top of my legs, the bits around my panties, my hands and arms, my neck and face."

"But you didn't react?" the teacher whispered, as her lips and mouth wandered slowly over the girl's smooth cheek, making for the eyes, still closed.

"No. Other than to move my hand, or foot, so that he could reach where he wanted to reach."

"Like up your skirt?"

"Yes."

"Between your legs?"

"Yes."

"Did he touch you between the legs?"

"Yes. I've told you he did."

"Play with you, over your panties?"

"Yes?"

The teacher's hand had slipped beneath the girl's short pleated skirt, round the back. Now she curled her fingers. The middle finger slipped between the girl's legs and came against the cotton of her panties. "How did you react to that?" she asked, as her own finger started to caress her. The girl gasped.

"I'm very sensitive there," she whispered, into her teacher's shoulder.

"Did you gasp when the doctor did this to you?"

The girl shook her head. Then seemed to nod it. Then, as the teacher eased her hand further in from the back, she groaned, and moved an arm around the teacher.

"Did you gasp when the doctor touched you like this?" the teacher whispered, her open mouth over the girl's closed eye, fingers caressing her pantie-covered pudenda.

"Probably," the girl whispered into the teacher's shoulder.

"So when did he tell you to lie on the couch?" the teacher asked.

"After stroking me."

"On the breasts, or between the legs?"

"Yes," the girl gasped again, her fingers closing on her teacher's shoulder.

"Good," the teacher said. Her tongue came out and she licked the girl's eyelid. And when she let her lips drift south the girl's came up to meet hers. At first the lips' meeting was softness and lightness and plump, but then lips started to open ... tentatively at first, on both sides ... but then the teacher let her tongue become involved, and soon both tongues were playing ... and then the flood-gates opened. The clear desire in the teacher for the lovely Asian girl -- by far the most lovely in class -- and the obvious pent up emotions built within the girl by the doctor's lascivious attentions. Soon the two were all over each other like custard. Hot and cloying, thick and warm.

The youngster came twice, the teacher once, but powerful as a mortar shell.

"So did you ...?" the teacher asked when both were pulling on their panties, straightening their hair, rearranging clothes, and catching their breath. "Well?" the teacher pressed, buttoning her blouse, looking at her student as she rolled her stockings high up on her leg.

"Did I what?" the girl asked.

"Have an orgasm?"

"Couldn't you tell?" said Cherri, looking surprised

"I meant with the doctor," said the teacher, smiling and kissing the tip of her nose.

Cherri's gaze dropped and she nodded her head.

"How many times?"

The girl let the pleats of her short skirt fall over the tops of her stockings. "Three," she replied, her eyes avoiding her teacher's.

"Wow," said the teacher, shaking her head. "Five times in one afternoon!"

"I told you," said Cherri. "I'm very sensitive."

shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,243 Followers