Daddy's Shed Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy and Daddy's plans.
2.3k words
4.39
229.3k
51

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all my readers: This will be the only supplement of this story due to the outraged emails I have received. Geez people, it was only fiction! If you had truly read it, then you would have known it wasn't rape; she was a willing participant.

======================

Amy sat on her bed rubbing her clit and fantasying about her Daddy. He hadn't touched her since their time in the shed. He had promised to teach her and she longed to be taught. She could still feel when he had pressed his body against hers and the hot wetness that had started between her legs; remembered leaning back and rubbing against his hard cock while he played with her breasts and nipples.

She wanted to feel his body pressed against hers now; she wanted to be fucked again. Amy dipped her fingers into her dripping pussy and fucked herself hard only to withdraw them again to rub her clit some more. Her other hand worked in rhythm pinching and pulling at her nipples. She was almost there when she was startled by the bang of the front door.

"Amy I'm home," yelled her Mom and she heard her footsteps climbing the stairs.

Amy quickly wrapped a towel around her body and made her way into the bathroom. "Just getting ready to shower Mom; long day at school today. I'll be down in a few."

"Okay. I'll just go start dinner," her Mom replied and Amy could hear her footsteps descend the stairs.

Amy stepped into the shower and let the hot water cascade over her body. She closed her eyes remembering pictures of the nude women; thinking how much even their bodies had made her wet with desire.

She closed her eyes and wondered how their pussies would taste as she inserted her fingers again. This time she removed them and brought them to her own mouth to suck; decided she liked the taste of her own juices. Amy finally succeeded in bringing about an orgasm, but not a satisfying one.

Amy opened her eyes and spotted her razor in the caddy. The women in the magazines were mostly clean shaven and decided that she would be too. She gave a small laugh, 'Boy, won't Daddy be surprised!' she thought. 'I want him to touch and lick my pussy again.' She finished her shower and returned to her bedroom; got dressed and looked out the window. She saw storm clouds gathering in the distance and wondered if it would be rain or snow.

She heard the phone ring downstairs and her Mom yelled that she'd get it. Amy wasn't worried that it was for her; she didn't make any new friends in this school at all. Only a few more months and she'd be done with school; 'then what?' Amy questioned herself. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her life. She decided to finish her homework instead of thinking that far ahead.

When Amy completed her homework, she stretched and proceeded downstairs. She wondered into the kitchen, "Anything I can do to help Mom?" she asked. Her Mom just shook her head 'no' and kept her back to Amy. This was not like the way her Mom behaved; then she noticed how her shoulders were somewhat slumped forward. She walked up to her Mom and noticed that her hands were shaking, "Mom what's wrong?" she asked.

Her Mom looked at her and Amy could tell that she had been crying, "Mom?" she said as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders; letting her Mom cry onto her shoulder. In between her sobs, Amy found out that her Uncle Tim had been killed; that was her sister's husband. Deb had been the phone call asking for her Mom to come be with her.

"Be with her?" asked Amy, "you mean for awhile till she's better."

"No Amy. I guess you should know now that your Dad and I were going to file for a divorce. We were staying together for your sake until you finished high school. You're 18 so you should understand that we just don't love each other anymore. I'd like you to move to Aunt Debbie's with me," said her Mom.

Amy stood up and contemplated what her Mom had said. "No Mom. I'm going to finish school here. If I transfer now, I'll have to go longer there. Let's go get a bag packed for you and then we'll send what else you need later. Aunt Deb needs you right now. I'll go online and get you on a flight this evening. Don't worry about dinner; I'll leave Daddy a note," and she escorted her Mom to her bedroom and pulled a suitcase out of the closet. "You pack. I'll be back shortly."

Her Mom went to the dresser and started packing things into the suitcase. Amy went to her room trying to contain her smile; she had no intention of leaving her Daddy. She used her Mom's credit card and booked a flight that evening and arranged for a rental car at the other end. When all was set, she drove her Mom to the airport and saw her off. She couldn't help but smile on her drive back to the farm.

The rain poured down before Amy got back; her Dad's car was already there. She made a dash for the house and got drenched in the process. She was shivering by the time she opened the door. Her Daddy was in the living room sitting on the couch looking into a fire in the fireplace. "Sweetie; you need to get out of those wet things," he said. He came over and wrapped his arms around her; she snuggled into his chest. "I got your note," he said and bent down to kiss her lightly on the mouth.

Amy felt her body warm to his touch; his kiss. He guided her over to the fire, "Strip out of those clothes and I'll get you a blanket." He went over to the cedar chest under the window. She peeled her clothing off into a wet pile on the floor and he wrapped the blanket around her drawing her onto his body; rubbing her arms and back. "Come on Sweetie, sit down here in front of the fire," and they both sat down wrapped in each others arms.

"Daddy," Amy started, "Mom told me everything. She won't be coming back; she'll stay with Aunt Deb. I told her I didn't want to go because it would prolong my school, but that was a lie." Amy moved her head from looking into the fire to looking into her Daddy's eyes, "The truth is Daddy that I want to be with you; not her."

Her Daddy bent down and kissed her again slipping his tongue in to give her a deep probing and passionate kiss. "Are you sure Sweetie?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes Daddy, very sure," Amy said in a husky whisper. "Daddy I have something for you," and she smiled.

"What's that Sweetie," he said as he kissed the side of neck.

Amy took his hand and drew it inside the blanket wrapped around her and placed his hand on her shaved pussy.

His eyes first registered shock followed by lust; he smiled. "You did this for me? Why?"

"I noticed that most of the women were shaved Daddy and thought you might like it that way. Do you Daddy? If you don't, it'll grow back," said Amy. She moaned softly when his finger slipped between her pussy lips and ran across her clit.

"Oh Sweetie, Daddy does like it. Will you keep it like this for me Sweetie?" he asked.

"Daddy, just tell me what I can do to please you and I'll try. I love you Daddy," she moaned again as his finger slipped into her hot wet slit.

"Oh Daddy please," she sighed.

"What Sweetie?" her Dad asked.

Amy drew a deep breath under his administrations, "Oh Daddy I masturbated today, but it didn't satisfy me. Please fuck me Daddy. I need you," and she lay back on the rug. He removed his finger and sucked her sweet juice into his mouth.

He stood up and removed his clothing; his hard cock extending out from his body. He stretched out beside her and kissed her deeply and then down her neck. Her breathing quickened and she brought her hand up and traced her fingers along his shoulder. He kissed down and then sucked her nipple into his mouth. She took a deep breath and moaned her delight.

He flicked his tongue over the nipple, sucked and bit it gently; it was hard and sensitive to his touch. He proceeded over to do the same to her other breast. Amy was breathing hard and moaning; her wet thighs revealing her desire as well. He kissed and licked his way down her stomach and then crawled between her legs. "Oh Sweetie, Daddy loves your shaved pussy," he said.

He used his tongue to lick all over the top of her mound; she was squirming in desire and pleasure. He sucked her engorged pussy lips and Amy started to hump toward him. He spread open her lips to reveal her hot wet slit and licked it hard from the slit to the clit.

Amy screamed and grabbed his head, "Oh Daddy! Fuck me with your wonderful tongue. Let me cum on your face Daddy!"

Her Dad inserted two fingers into her tight hole and started fucking them in and out of her. Then he alternately sucked and flicked her clit with his tongue. Amy was humping his face hard, "So close Daddy; so close!" she screamed. He sucked her clit and captured it between his teeth and gently bit down rubbing his tongue roughly across it; that was enough to bring Amy over the edge and her body shuddered as her orgasm cascaded through it.

He removed his fingers and inserted his tongue to suck and lap up her juice. He kept rubbing her clit and Amy kept moaning. She had let go of his head during her orgasm and her arms lay stretched up by her head. He smiled; she was beautiful. Amy's breathing picked up once more; she was working on her second orgasm.

He sat up and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit; mixing his pre-cum with her cum and then slipped the head into her hot tight hole. Amy moaned and raised her ass and thrust forward wanting more of her Daddy's cock into her body.

"Fuck me please Daddy; I've got to have you in me!" she screamed.

He sunk his entire shaft into her and then gyrate his hips so all of her vaginal wall could feel and be stimulated. Amy wrapped her legs around her Daddy, "Yes Daddy; Yes!!!" she screamed. "Fuck Me Daddy!!! Cum In Me Daddy!!! Give Me Your Hot Cum Daddy!!!"

He pulled back and started fucking Amy hard; his balls slapping against her ass and her moaning and thrusting into him just as hard. They were both breathing hard so close to their orgasm, "Yes Daddy; Yes!!! I'm cumming!!!!" screamed Amy and her vaginal muscles clamped down tight on her Daddy's cock. "Take it Sweetie; take Daddy's cum!" he screamed as his final thrust released his load into her. Amy let out a final scream as she felt his cum splash against her cervix and fill her; leaking out and running down her ass.

He collapsed on top of Amy and she hugged him hard to her body. "I love you Daddy; I'll never leave you," she said.

"I love you too Amy Sweetie," and he kissed her neck back up to her mouth; then kissed her deeply. He rolled to the side to take his weight off of her and his flaccid cock popped out.

"Daddy?" asked Amy "Why were all your magazines in the shed?"

"Your Mom wouldn't let me have them inside the house Sweetie. She didn't want to look at them," he sighed. "She didn't use to be like that, but she changed somehow; we grew apart."

Amy kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled, "Daddy if it's nice tomorrow, let's bring them in and find a proper place for them. Okay? I like looking at them too."

"Guess I'll have to find a different use for that shed then," her Daddy smiled.

"Once the weather gets warmer again, we can go back there once in a while Daddy, but it's getting too cold out there now," and she kissed him again pressing her breasts into his chest.

"I was thinking of moving after you graduate Amy," he said. "Someplace your Mom won't find us and we can be happy together. How does that sound Sweetie?" he nuzzled her neck.

"That's okay with me Daddy, but ... why did we move here anyway?" Amy asked.

"It's what your Mom wanted Sweetie and I knew we would be separating after you graduated," he said sadly.

Amy was sorry she'd asked now. She cuddled closer to her Daddy and wrapped her arms around his muscular chest. "Daddy?" she whispered softly.

"Sweetie, why don't you just call me Don instead of Daddy, okay?"

Amy's heart leaped and she smiled. "I will Don if you'll quit calling me 'Sweetie' and just call me Amy. 'Sweetie' will always be your little girl, but Amy will always be your lover."

"Amy I love you," said Don. "Now what was it you wanted to ask?"

Amy laughed, "Later, will you teach me how to suck your cock?"

"Amy, I'll teach you anything you want to learn," and he kissed her again. All that could be heard was the crackling of the fire mixed with their moans and sighs.