The Perfect Whore

Story Info
She would do anything for him.
1.1k words
4.26
121.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,228 Followers

She picked up her instructions via e-mail at precisely 9:00 p.m. and made the appropriate preparations.

The secretary admitted her to his office on Park Avenue at 5:00 p.m. the next day.

Without a word or acknowledgment from him she set her bag down on the sofa and prepared herself.

She removed her designer business suit and transparent white blouse. She wore no panties or bra so she was briefly nude, but for her shoes. Then she put on a black mesh see-through top which came just under her spectacular large tits and clearly displayed her large dark areolas and erect nipples. She inspected her recently waxed pussy and perfect muscular ass for stray hairs but found none. Then she applied her lipstick and checked herself in the mirror one last time.

She briefly shuddered with excitement and felt her pussy lips engorge a little at the thought of her circumstance

She walked over to his desk and presented herself with legs slightly spread, shoulder back, tits out and her perfect bald pussy at his eye level. He looked up briefly. Inspecting her without a word he motioned her around the desk and onto her knees. He unzipped his pants and released his giant cock. Then he sat down, leaned back and motioned her forward.

She caressed his inner thighs as his cock grew bigger and twitched at the sight of her slutty perfection. With her hands on his thighs she took control of his cock with her mouth. She slowly licked and sucked on each of his neatly groomed testicles and long shaft. His cock swayed and twitched occasionally, slapping her face as she tried to corral the massive dick between her lips.

She expertly locked on to his cock head and gave him her best "cum fuck me" look as she held his cock with her lips and parted his pee hole with her tongue. He let out an audible gasp that told her she was on the right track. She opened her lips just a little and very gently controlled his cock head with her teeth as she continued to lavish attention on its head with her tongue.

Once she knew that his cock had engorged to its full cunt splitting size she closed her lips and slowly moved them down his shaft. She created some suction to coax the last few drops of blood into his massively engorged cock.....hoping for a little taste of pre-cum.

She moved her delicate finger-nailed hands to little tickle his balls and increased her suction power as she started to slowly move up and down his shaft with her pouty lips.

She slowly increased her strokes, driving his fat cock deeper into her throat each time until she could lick his balls and her nose was buried in his neatly trimmed pubic hair. She loved the smell of his sex. It caused her to unconsciously open her legs a little as her own fuck juice leaked down her perfect creamy thighs.

She felt a little twitch in his cock. She new it wasn't time for him to cum yet, but there may be some pre-cum for her delight. She slowly eased back, carefully not to coax his final cum load yet. She straightened herself with hands on his thighs to look at the massive cock before her.

She stood and turned her perfect ass toward him as she strode over to the humidor to fetch him a cigar. She brought it to him and lit it then walked over to the bar where he could see her beautiful tits while she poured him a scotch.

She came and set the scotch on his deck and kneeled waiting for a further signal.

She could see the pre-cum glistening on his cock and longed to lick it. He saw her desire and motioned her forward. She gently sucked the head of his cock making sure to capture every delicious drop of his pre-cum. For several minutes she moved between licking his balls and swallowing his cock making sure to gobble down every drop of pre-cum.

When he had finished his scotch he motioned by gently touching her hair. She knew he could no longer resist the urge to thrust. She prepared herself as he plunged into her throat with just a few long thrusts. Ever conscious of not hurting his perfect goddess he then eased back and allowed her to coax the cum from him with her long suck strokes.

Being the purist and purveyor of the perfect blow-job she did not touch his cock with her hands. She controlled his fuck tool with her experienced mouth holding him near the climax for what seemed like eternity....speeding up then slowing down at the right moments and retreating to lick another delicious layer of pre-cum.

Again he signaled to her by gently touching her silky hair. For a few brief moments she sucked and slurped on his big dick like a wanton whore rather than his refined slut. She returned to elegant ways as his cock pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum into her mouth.

She swallowed it all and kept her warm wet mouth wrapped around her favourite cock until he softened. Then she slowly worked him back to hardness.

For her great skill and attention she would now be rewarded. He motioned her to stand. Then he eased her onto her back on his desk. He gently opened her legs as if spreading the petals of a beautiful flower. He could not resist a brief taste of her delicious pussy which was now wet with anticipation.

But he knew that was not what she really wanted. He quickly stood and rubbed his massive fuck tool on her wet engorge cunt. The head of his cock was caressing her clit and she knew in a minute it would be stroking her g-spot. The idea of it caused her to arch her back and unconsciously squeeze her firm tits. He recognized the signal and plunged his big dick into her snatch as far as it would go.

She yelped a scream of pleasure and orgasm. From then all she could remember was a rush of cock, orgasm and his balls slapping against her perfectly toned ass. If this was deemed dirty by some then oh well.....she would be a dirty slut. Just as long as he kept feeding her that massive dick and letting her show off for him.

She lounged around his office for a while in her splendid near-naked post-climax euphoria. After a time she took her money and left, knowing her instructions for tomorrow would be on her e-mail.

policywank
policywank
1,228 Followers