Car Trouble!

Story Info
Jenny makes a bet with her uncle to fix her car.
2.6k words
4.11
257.7k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers

Copyright 2008 Sethp all rights reserved

Edited by Meg1 but all mistakes are mine and mine alone! I don't always listen to my editor! lol Enjoy the story it was suggested by a reader and I enjoyed writing it.

*

Disappointed

Jenny knew just what to do. Her uncle Dave owned an auto repair shop on the other side of town. Uncle Dave always told her that if she ever had car trouble to bring she could go to him and he'd repair it for free. "Family is family." He always said. Jenny hadn't spoken to, or seen her uncle in almost a year. A lot had changed in a year. Jenny was now a sophomore in the city college and was living on campus. She had just turned nineteen and was quite a stunner. She had short auburn hair and a slim athletic build topped off with a pair of full, large breasts.

Jenny's parents had given her a car when she decided to move onto campus so that she could get around. They would be very disappointed in Jenny if they found out that she had gotten into a couple of accidents and let her car fall into disrepair.

If there was one thing that Jenny could not handle, it was disappointing her parents. Just the thought of it bought her to tears. She was always trying to please them, but she never quite lived up to her parents' expectations. They let her know every chance they got that she wasn't smart enough. This would be the final straw and Jenny was not going to face their displeased looks again.

There was only one thing that she could do and only one place that she could turn. That place was her Uncle Dave's garage on the other side of town.

Uncle Dave was her fathers' brother and only showed up during the holidays. He was rough and always seemed to have grime and grease on his fingers and clothes no matter if he was working that day or not. Dave had served time in prison for a variety of charges including, extortion, assault, bribery and armed robbery. Her parent's kept him at arm's length though and probably would not approve of Jenny going to him to repair her car.

Uncle Dave was the stereotypical auto mechanic. He was in his mid forties, balding, fat, sweaty and dirty. He always wore one of those short sleeved shirts with his name embroidered on the front. To make it worse, despite his rather large gut, his pants always seemed to be two sizes too large, threatening to slide down and reveal more than Jenny really wanted to see.

Jenny pulled into her uncle's parking lot, noticing that he didn't seem to be very busy this day. In fact she could see his outline thru the office window at his computer. "He's probably looking at porn on the internet." Jenny thought, laughing to herself.

Jenny's car sputtered to a halt in front of the center bay door with a cloud of black smoke as she stepped out adjusting her top. She had worn a short denim skirt and a white halter top that barely contained her massive breasts.

She knew that her outfit was inappropriate for a visit to her uncle, but she was only going to be here for a few minutes; she had already planned to get back to campus on the bus.

"Jenny? Is that you?"

Uncle Dave was standing there smiling at her inquisitively as Jenny spun around to respond.

"Uncle Dave!" Jenny yelled as she rushed over to embrace her uncle. It wasn't lost on Dave how Jenny's large breasts bounced around, threatening to escape her small halter top. He was already starting to get aroused.

"What brings you out here Jenny?" He asked inquisitively.

"Well, I need your help Uncle Dave." Jenny replied sheepishly. "My car is about ready to fall apart. As you can tell from the dents in the front, I've ran into a couple of things." Jenny laughed.

"I was wondering if you could fix it for me without telling my parents?" Jenny asked. "You always told me that If I ever needed anything that I could come to you."

"I meant that Jenny, I really did, it's just that I have so much paperwork to catch up on, and I don't even have the parts for your car here. Look, why don't you go have a seat in my office while I take a look at it and see if I can find out why it's smoking like that." Dave advised her.

Jenny just nodded her head and made her way through the darkened garage to her uncle's back office. It was pretty spacious and comfortable, with wall to wall carpeting, a large inviting couch against the back wall and a large oak desk piled high with papers and invoices. Jenny took a seat on the couch and prayed that her uncle would be able to help her.

After about fifteen minutes, Uncle Dave walked into the office wiping his hands clean. "Jenny, Your car's in bad shape, baby girl." He said. "It's going to cost quite a bit for the parts, but I think I can get it looking and running like new again. How much money do you have?" He asked her.

"You probably know the answer to that Uncle Dave." She told him staring at the stained carpet beneath her feet. "Can you loan me the money and I'll figure out a way to pay you back? I have a part time job at the coffee shop you know."

Dave looked his niece up and down as he thought about his answer. "Maybe we can work something out." He said. "Let me ask you a question. Have you ever made a bet? Have you ever gambled?" He asked.

"Uncle Dave!" Jenny protested. "I'm not an idiot. I know what a bet is. What do you mean?" She replied.

"Ok I'm not gonna sugar coat this Jenny. Your car's going to be expensive to fix and it will take me some time, but I'm willing to do it if you'll play a game with me. What I mean is: I'll make you a bet and if you win, I'll fix your car. If you lose, then we have to make another bet until you win."

Jenny sighed. She knew her uncle was devious and had nasty side. She had heard all the rumor and stories about him. Jenny had decided before she came over that whatever it took to get her car fixed for free she could do and would do.

"Ok, Uncle Dave you have a deal on one condition." She told him. "You can't let on to my parents that I was ever here and if I win the bet, I don't owe you anything for fixing my car and I don't have to do anything I find uncomfortable."

"Of course Jenny, you have my word as your uncle." He replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Dave got up and went over to the small fridge in the corner and got two beers. "Would you like one? You look thirsty."

Jenny accepted and took a drink, draining half the bottle. "Go ahead then, what's your bet." Jenny asked.

"Ok, I bet that you probably can't kiss very well." Dave said matter of factly.

"Just how am I supposed to prove that?" Jenny said irritated.

"Well the only way to prove it, is to prove it." Dave replied.

Jenny's competitive nature and the effects of chugging half a beer were having an effect on her.

"Come here and I'll prove it." She responded.

Dave came over and sat on the couch next to her and leaned forward and started to passionately kiss Jenny. He was a little bit more aggressive than she had anticipated and Jenny started to push her uncle away, but Dave was too strong and pulled Jenny against him. Slowly, Jenny stopped resisting and started to return his passion, sucking on Uncle Dave's tongue as it darted into her mouth. Jenny was surprised when a soft moan escaped from her mouth.

Jenny was almost disappointed when Dave pulled away, putting his attention back on his beer again. She was confused. This was her Uncle and he was old, dirty and fat as well. Why did that turn her on so much?

"Well Uncle Dave, I win the bet don't I? What time will my car be ready?" Jenny asked smiling.

"Sorry, but you didn't win anything. I had to force you. A forced kiss is not a great kiss and you are not a great kisser. I was right and I win the bet." He said triumphantly chugging the rest of his beer.

Jenny just sat there with her mouth open, fighting back the urge to protest and insult him. Just who did he think he was? That was a great kiss she thought.

"So you aren't going to fix my car then?" She asked.

"Not yet. You didn't win the bet Jenny. We had a deal. Are you ready for the next bet?" Uncle Dave replied.

Jenny nodded that she was as she accepted another beer from her uncle.

"Ok, I bet that your tits aren't as nice as the centerfold in my new girly magazine."

Jenny knew that she had world class tits. They were huge and firm even by centerfold standards. They were capped by large dark areoles and long thick nipples that were the envy of every girl that had ever seen her naked. She was a perfect 10 and she knew it.

"Ok I'll take that bet." Jenny said with an air of defiance.

"I knew you would. You want to get that car fixed." Dave replied. "Ok show me."

Jenny stood up and slowly pulled her top down revealing inch after inch of cleavage until finally her huge breasts popped into view. Dave was noticeably shocked. It was one thing to see perfect breasts on TV or in a magazine, but quite another to see them in person.

Dave flipped open the magazine on his desk top to an amazing picture of Gianna Michaels and her amazing 36DD breasts. Jenny was slightly disheartened. This was going to be close.

"I'm going to have to get a closer look Jenny." Uncle Dave said as he stepped closer. Jenny gasped as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

"I don't think we should..." Jenny's protest was cut off in a gasp as Dave grasped one of her nipples with his lips and sucked hard. She had never had anyone suck on her nipples before and the sensation was unbelievable. She had always been aware that she had sensitive nipples but had no idea they could provide pleasure like this.

"ahhhhh...." Jenny moaned, leaning her head back, as her uncle nibbled and sucked on first one nipple and then the other one. He was kneading her breasts as well but gently and it was intensely erotic.

Dave stepped back abruptly, staring at Jenny.

"Did I...were they...did I win?" Jenny whispered. She was breathing heavily, causing her breasts to rise and fall in rhythm with her breathing. Her nipples were hard and sticking out obscenely. Her face and chest were flushed red.

"I'm sorry Jenny but Gianna has you beat." Dave said, never taking his gaze from his niece's heaving chest. Jenny had never been so aroused in her life. Why was she so aroused? Jenny's eyes narrowed as she frowned. Uncle Dave wasn't playing fair. She knew he had never seen tits as nice as hers before. Ever!

"I bet you can't take my whole cock in your mouth Jenny." Dave said as he unzipped his pants and let them fall around his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear and he had the largest cock that Jenny had ever seen in her life.

Still not willing to admit defeat, Jenny dropped to her knees in front of her uncle and wrapped her lips around his cock head in one smooth motion. She expertly slid her lips forward around his thick shaft until the tip of his cock reached the back of her mouth. She started to gag and pulled back up his shaft, drooling around his cock.

Dave stood there with his eyes closed enjoying the sensation of his young niece engulfing his cock in her warm, wet mouth. He'd had no idea that his little game would have gotten so far, perhaps too far, but he wasn't about to stop now.

Jenny relaxed and slid forward on his cock again, letting her tongue relax and fighting back her gag reflex. She had deep throated her last boyfriend, but he was nowhere near the size of Uncle Dave. She had his cock almost all the way in her mouth now. His pubic hairs were starting to tickle the tip of her nose. Only one more inch and she was there. She could do it.

It was then that she felt his cock tense and swell between her lips. She knew what was about to happen. Uncle Dave was about to cum. Jenny started to work her way off of his cock, when his strong hands grabbed her head forcefully, keeping her from moving. Jenny had never had a man cum in her mouth before. She had always finished off her dates with her hand. There was just something so nasty about cum.

Jenny struggled to escape her uncle's grip but it was no use. Her mouth started to fill up with his sperm. Rope after rope of his salty, warm cum, shot into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow it all. When the last shot of cum was done, Dave pulled his cock out of Jenny's mouth and backed over to the couch.

Jenny was both horrified at what she had just done with her uncle and sopping wet with arousal. She had just been forced to swallow her Uncle Dave's cum and it was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced in her life.

They both sat on the floor panting. Jenny scooped up a strand of cum from her chin with her finger and sucked it into her mouth. What was she doing? She just couldn't help herself. Her Uncle's aggressive, nasty behavior was turning her on beyond belief. As she sat there looking at him on the couch, she couldn't help but think that he wasn't really that unattractive after all.

"You lost again Jenny." Dave said panting. "Maybe this thing will fit somewhere else?" He said smiling and motioning Jenny over to the couch.

"Uncle Dave, I know it will fit there. But you have to promise to fix my car." Jenny said standing up and walking over to the couch.

Dave just nodded as Jenny climbed on the couch and mounted him. He was still hard even after cumming in her mouth moments before. Jenny was so wet that Dave's cock slid in with ease. Jenny was facing him on the couch with her large breasts hanging at his face. Dave didn't waste any time before attacking the huge breasts. He sucked one of her erect nipples into his mouth as Jenny moaned and started to piston up and down on his cock.

It was only a matter of minutes before Jenny came with Dave's cock deep inside her. Still in the throes of her own orgasm, she barely noticed that Dave was about to cum himself until it was too late.

"Uncle Dave no, I'm not on the pill!" She screamed at him.

Dave ignored her and held her in place as he shot his sperm deep inside her.

"You fucking prick." Jenny protested as she collapsed against his body kissing his neck.

"You're coming home with me." Dave told her softly and firmly.

"I know." Jenny replied.

THE END

Sethp!

sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers