Full Briefs

Artwork Info
Housewife in vest and panties.
77 words
103.3k
19
Artwork does not have any tags
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pretty young housewife awaits a spanking in her underwear. Domestic discipline was common during the interwar period, and women frequently married men up to fifteen years their senior. Consequently, spanking was commonly employed to settle marital disputes.

The Full Brief

A pretty young housewife awaits a spanking in her underwear. Domestic discipline was common during the interwar period, and women frequently married men up to fifteen years their senior. Consequently, spanking was commonly employed to settle marital disputes.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Domestic Violence Is Degusting And NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domestic discipline or Domestic violence is always not the way to go, itโ€™s always wrong. I donโ€™t condone it. It makes me sick to my goddam stomach to hear all of these domestic violence on tv all the time. mostly orcistrated by men how goddam disgusting. you should always ask yourself this. If I love my wife or husband do I have the right to beat him or her? And do I even love them anymore? if not would it be much less pain in the ass to just get oh I donโ€™t know a divorce? After all a divorce wonโ€™t get me arrested.

WillDarcyWillDarcyabout 9 years ago
I like your work.

The vulnerability, the historical undergarments and the educational piece that goes with it.

AbhuticAbhuticover 9 years ago
What I too seriously hope for!

I too seriously hope, when females bleed that time of the month, they'll lovingly be in this loving full brief underwear! If I ever was a female bleeding that time of the month, the whole world will see the my high waist full brief underwear! I am a male, and the whole world already sees my high waist boxer briefs!

bobsknickersbobsknickersover 9 years ago
Full Briefs

The title doesn't do a lot for the imagination but I genuinely find full briefs ( or big knickers) very sexy and erotic and I just had to look at this picture.

The picture does ask the question whether she's looking forward to an arse tingling sensation or that ' oh no, I've done something erong again' feeling. Well done on both scores. Love the pink colour - my favourite

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Voting

Is it just me, or is there nowhere to vote here? I want to give you a 5 for this.

Show More
Share this Artwork

Similar artworks

Casual Fridayย Getting comfortable at work
Anne is spankedย spanking girls
Clear the Deskย Man takes woman from behind.
My Shy Friendย She stared at me wide-eyed, but sat up without hesitation
Open Wideย Carol opened her mouth wide
More Stories