Shower Surprise

Story Info
Man is taken by surprise by male strangers.
3.4k words
4.09
117.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about horny strangers (men) having sex with me, a man. It's written like I was thinking aloud to myself with every detail as it was happening to me. Some may not like that style of writing and if you don't, please don't read it. It's not meant to be a literary classic, it's a fantasy of mine; nothing more, nothing less. Also, if you're not into this kind of male/male story, please don't leave negative feedback about not knowing it was male/male. If you are into that kind of thing, please let me know by sending me a message. Thanks for understanding, and let's get started...

*

It was a long week and I was looking forward to a weekend of doing nothing but relaxing by myself. I've been looking forward to taking a long, hot shower almost since getting out of the shower this morning, so it's way overdue.

As usual, I'm horny, wondering if I'll ever be involved with anyone again and that leads to stroking my cock in the hot water of the shower.. hey, I'll take what I can get at this point. Since splitting up with my girlfriend I've been thinking about sex more than I've been thinking about anything else. Any type of sex would be great at this point I mumble to myself.

After being in the shower probably too long, relaxing and also trying to relieve some pressure (i.e., jerking off until I shoot my load down the shower drain), I turn the water off and grab my towel. As I'm coming out of the shower I'm drying my hair with the towel and am wet and obviously naked other than having the towel on my head. I turn around to pull the shower curtain closed and all of a sudden, someone grabs me around the waist! I try to struggle but he's too strong. He grabs the ends of the towel and ties them behind my head so that I can't see anything, and then ties my hands behind my back! Who is this? What does he want?

He starts touching me and rubbing me all over. He really seems to love my smooth, clean, wet, slippery, naked body. I always rub baby oil on myself when I'm done in the shower so I stay smooth and soft and this time was no exception. He's grabbing onto me, trying to hold me tight against his chest but I'm so slippery that he really has to grip me tightly. I feel my cock stirring; the excitement of this ordeal is getting to me. I never thought that I'd be excited to be grabbed by a strange man in my own house, but I'm starting to get a hard on!

"Who are you? What do you want?" You says nothing. You start spanking me as I'm all wet and dripping with water. We're both standing up and you're behind me swinging your hand against my wet cheeks. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP! My cock is sticking straight out from the spanking this strange man is giving me. And I just came in the shower from shooting the shower head on the underside of it, I love that feeling. And, now a stranger had a towel tied around my head and is spanking me in my own bathroom! My clean, wet butt cheeks jiggle as they're being slapped; SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!

"OUCH!"

"Shut up, I'm just getting started with you!"

Do I know this person?

You pull me by my rock hard cock and lead me out of the bathroom. My wet, bare feet can tell that we're now on carpet; we must be in the family room. You then push me against something; my legs are against something soft. You push on my back and I'm being bent over a piece of furniture, it feels like the soft back of the big, puffy vinyl couch in the family room. My cock and balls are hanging over the back of the couch, still dripping wet from the shower but my ass is riding high draped over the back of the soft couch. I can't lie, that is one of my favorite go-to spots for getting myself off after breaking up. The back of that big, soft couch is the next best thing to having a tight hole to slide my cock into. I'm now really getting horny knowing that some stranger is doing this to me, and that I'm totally naked and still hot and wet from my shower!

Then I feel your hands grabbing onto and spreading my wet butt cheeks apart, stretching them as far as they go! Stretching, stretching, stretching them open, trying to hold onto them but it's hard to do because they're so slippery and wet! I know that my little pink asshole is exposed and it makes me feel soooo dirty and nasty.. my cock gets even harder!

"OHHHH!" I'm surprised to feel your tongue on my butt cheeks and then on and IN my pink, wet, clean, tight asshole; flickering and jamming in and out of it.

Then, all of a sudden, I feel your hand come down HARD on my wet butt cheeks, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP, SPANK, SPANK, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!!!

"OOOOWWWWWW!! STOP! NOOO!!". My shouting does no good and I don't know who you are or what you want. But, I'm getting a good idea of what's on your mind.

You're spanking my poor little wet butt cheeks as I'm blindfolded and bent over the back of the soft vinyl couch! Luckily it's summer and since I left the screen door open the room is hot and the puffy, vinyl couch feels nice and warm as I'm forced over the back of it. Hey, maybe that's how you got in, through the screen door? You forced your way into my family room through the screen door when I was taking a shower, that's it.

I yell, "NOOOOOO!!! Hey, who are you and what do you want?" You don't answer. Then your tongue is joined by a finger and they both go in and out of my hole and then the tongue is on my balls and the finger is in my asshole and they're both working on me. My wet cock is as hard as a rock hanging over the back of the couch and my ass is up in the air, exposed to you, someone that I don't even know and now you're looking at my most intimate area.

After a few minutes of that treatment, both the tongue and fingers go away for a few seconds. I have no idea what's going on since I'm still blindfolded with that wet towel and my hands are tied behind my back. Then I feel your hands on my hips as I'm still bent over the couch and I feel a hot thing on my butt, it feels like a big sausage, it must be your cock getting ready to pump into me!

I feel as you rub it on my legs and butt cheeks, that feels so good.. Then I feel you squeezing my butt cheeks together tightly and all of a sudden your cock is sliding between my butt cheeks. Not in my ass, just between my butt cheeks; sliding back and forth.

"MMmmm mmm mmm.. uhhh uhhhh.." You're grunting as you drive your cock between my cheeks.

My legs are lifting off the floor but you don't care and you keep pushing hard against me on the back of the couch. You're spitting on my asshole and between my ass cheeks to make them slippery. Lots of your hot spit is hitting my tight, little hole.

And then, you start more ass cheek fucking, "mm mmm." You're moaning so it must feel great to slide your cock in-between my cheeks. Soon I feel you tightening your grip on my hips and butt cheeks and I hear a grunt and feel a hot, sticky fluid landing up high on my back, YOU'RE CUMMING AND IT'S SHOOTING UP ON MY BACK! Your balls are jammed in my butt cheeks as you're sliding your cock back and forth between my squeezed-together butt cheeks and you're still cumming. I can feel your balls rubbing on my ass as you pound between my butt cheeks, but not actually in my asshole. I can feel your hot, sticky sperm coming out and falling onto my sweaty body, dripping down on the small of my back, and finally, onto my wet ass.

You finally move away from pressing up against me and it makes a sound as your sweaty chest un-sticks from my hot, sweaty naked back. schhhhlluck.. I love that feeling of two hot, sweaty, horny bodies stuck together. Then I feel your hand rubbing your own cum onto my back and down onto my naked, now sweaty butt cheeks. You're rubbing your own slippery cum onto my naked butt and pushing it up into my asshole with your fingers. I know one thing for sure, my asshole will be slippery and ready for you when you're ready to enter it and use it as your own personal fuck hole and sperm depository.

As you're rubbing your hot cum around on my bent-over butt cheeks, you start slapping them again, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, jiggle, jiggle, SLAP, SPANK, SPANK!

"OUCH, OUCH!"

"SHUT UP, we're not even started yet!!" You keep spanking, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, rubbing your own cum on me and spanking me as I'm tied up and bent over the back of my own couch! I'm so embarrassed to know that my little puckered hole is exposed for you to do whatever you want to it, and yet I'm somehow SO turned on at the same time to have a stranger in my house doing this to me, using me for his own personal pleasure. What else do you have in store for me I wonder? How did you get in my house? And you said, "we're not even started yet!" We?! Oh oh...

Who are you? Have you been watching me and thinking about doing this to me? Or was it a spur of the moment thing, you found a door open and heard someone in the shower and maybe you thought it was a woman? When you found out it was a man, maybe you got mad, that's why you're spanking me and haven't shoved your cock in my asshole? Maybe you don't like men? You don't like fucking men?

I'm soon to find out that you knew I was a man all the time and have been watching me for months and have been thinking about forcing me and using me as a fuck toy. That makes me all the more horny thinking about that, but I act like I am struggling against your powerful advances. That seems make you even more horny I bet. Forcing a blindfolded and tied up stranger to bend over and get spanked and get their ass cheeks fucked and cummed on. Several more minutes pass and I'm still naked, tied up, blindfolded, and bent over the back of my couch, but I haven't heard you in a while. Then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, it must be you. But, I hear more than one person now, it sounds like there are three different voices!

There are now three people looking at me as I'm naked and bent over the back of my couch and have a wet towel tied around my head so I can see! My little puckered hole is just hanging out there for everyone to stare at! Are you all neighbors? Do you all know me? Have you all been watching me and thinking about raping me together? A gang rape? I am so turned on and scared and ashamed and embarrassed, all at the same time.

My cock is still hanging over the back of the couch, dripping pre-cum onto the couch and floor in a long, sticky string. I feel a mouth on my cock. A tongue now! Someone is getting ready to suck my cock! They press down on my butt cheeks with both of their hands and push me HARD, down onto the back of the couch and they take my cock into their warm mouth.

Mmmmm... that feels so good. I have no idea if it's the next-door neighbor, the lawn service guys, the delivery guy or who it is, and I don't care, just so they don't stop! They lick my balls and suck my cock until it's as hard as it was fifteen minutes earlier when you were fucking between my cheeks.

I can feel my cock straining against its own skin as it's as hard as it's ever been. I think it's the excitement of not knowing who is doing this to me that's making it so hard. I'm essentially being gang raped my strangers in my own home, and oddly enough, really being turned on by it! Who needs a girlfriend when there are horny strangers in the neighborhood?!

As they're sucking on my cock, I feel a finger go into my tight, slippery asshole, still slippery from your cum that you jammed into it with your fingers. They start sucking and finger-fucking me, suck, then finger-fuck, in that order. I know I won't be able to take much more of that until I unload my own hot sperm!

I smell something, like a sweaty body, and I feel something at my mouth. It's a sweaty, soft cock, it must be yours. I can taste your cum on it from when you fucked my butt cheeks. You're expecting me to suck your cock as my own cock is being sucked from behind as I'm forced down over the back of my big, soft vinyl couch!

I try to avoid it, but you reach back and start slapping my butt cheeks, SWAT! SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!! I finally relent and take the soft, but big, cock into my mouth and try to do my best to make it as hard as mine is. I've never done this before, and it's hard to do as someone is spanking me and sucking my cock and finger-fucking my asshole all at the same time but somehow I manage.

I soon feel your big cock pulsating and feel your hot cum spraying onto the back of my throat. You grab my head and jam your steel-hard cock into my throat and unload your sperm! That's all I can take, and I start bucking and start shooting my own sperm into this other stranger's mouth!

When I'm all spent, I feel someone's mouth on my butt cheeks, and I feel my own cum being spit back onto my own asshole!! Now I know that I'm in for some good, old-fashioned ass-fucking because my asshole is super slippery now and I can probably take any size cock in it.

I didn't have to wait long. I feel a cock head pushing on my tight asshole and a pair of hands on my sweaty hips. He keeps pushing until his cock head is inside of me, and then he holds it there for a few seconds. I'm afraid of what's going to happen next, so I brace myself.

Sure enough, in one strong push, he RAMS his cock right up inside of me!! SLAM! He hits bottom and presses against my sweaty butt cheeks with his sweaty, naked stomach, resting his naked chest on my back and ass with his full weight. I'm pressed down onto the back of my soft, vinyl couch with a stranger's cock up my ass and he's lying on me with his full weight! After a minute, he starts pumping his cock into me like he's a crazy, fucking-machine; SLAM, SLAM, SLAM; FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

My butt cheeks are pushing against his sweaty loins and he's trying to hold onto my slippery, cum-dripping back and hips. This ass-reaming goes on for a few minutes when I feel another cock at my mouth, then TWO! They both want a blowjob as I'm getting pounded in the rear by a third stranger! Nobody is saying a word, just grunting and groaning as they're using me like a carnival ride, getting every ounce of sperm out of their bodies. I oblige and start giving head to the two strangers at the same time. Then the spanking starts again! SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!!!!

"Mmmmmmmm...bbbbbb.." I can't say a word with my mouth full..

Ouch!... I'm trying to say, because of the relentless spanking but I can't because there are two cocks in my mouth!

I hear the ass-fucker start moaning and his grip on my slippery, now-sweaty waist tightens.

All of a sudden, he jams his cock up into my asshole as far as it goes! So far that his balls are pushed up against my asshole! Then he unleashes a huge torrent of hot sperm up in my bowels and starts slamming in and out, mixing his hot sperm into a foamy, slippery, sticky mess.

I'm clenching my asshole tighter to get every last drop of hot sperm milked out of his softening cock. When he finally plops out of my asshole, I feel another cock in there, fucking like there's no tomorrow!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, SLAM, SLAM, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. He's slapping my butt cheeks as he's raping my well-used asshole! I'm being raped and used and abused by three strangers, or are they friends? I don't know and I don't really care at this point. All I know is that I'm being raped and fucked and sucked and forced to suck, and loving every minute of it.

But I don't want to let on that I'm enjoying it because I know that it's a fantasy to take someone against their will as much as it is to be taken against their will. I just happen to be on this end of things, this time...

I smell something again, and it's the dirty cock that's just been up inside of my asshole! I'm forced to suck it and clean it off, all covered with cum and my own ass juice. Needless to say, it gets rock hard again, and this goes on for what seems like hours. Me just bent over my own hot, soft, vinyl couch, being used like an old rag doll; one with a tight asshole. I smell something else, it's someone else's ass! I'm being forced to lick someone's asshole!

Soon I'm forced up from the back of the couch and put on my knees on the carpeted floor. I have no idea what's going on, or who's in there with me because of the tight blindfold. Someone grabs my arms and unties them and puts them in front of me, where I feel that someone is on their hands and knees in front of me! I'm being forced to fuck someone in the ass!

I put my hands on their hips and easily enter their asshole, obviously the one that I just licked out. I start ramming into that ass, trying to teach is a lesson like I'm punishing it for being the ass of a raping stranger that just raped my ass! I don't last long and soon I'm shooting my own cum up inside the ass of this neighbor or stranger, or bum or rapist, or whomever it is.

What a feeling, being "forced" to fuck someone while being blindfolded and I can't see a thing. As soon as my cock plops out of this stranger's asshole, I'm forced to lick and suck out my own sperm! I'm licking this stranger's dirty just-fucked ass again, but now I'm getting a mouthful of my own fresh sperm. I feel so dirty and nasty.. I love it!

It's not long before someone new is again in front of me, and I stick my not-quite hard dick out and hit the target, and then, I feel someone starting to enter my asshole! My poor little asshole is being fucked as I'm forced to fuck someone else's asshole that I don't know! This is my kind of daisy-chain; fucking someone as I'm getting fucked. I never would have thought that I'd enjoy this kind of thing but it's opened up a new world for me. I'm eager to find out who these strangers are. Maybe they have horny friends..

I start to wonder if I'll ever find out who you guys are. Until I do, I'll just enjoy it and hope that you don't leave for quite a while!..

"Mmmm uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh... ohhhh... OHHH! .. uh uh uh.."