Cabin Essence

Story Info
It was me and four men all alone in the woods at night.
836 words
3.99
150.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers

We were staying in our cabin in the woods with three of my husband's college friends. None of them lived near us and the first night we all had too much to drink and I felt like getting wild. I went upstairs and put on a tiny, sheer negligee. Then I came back downstairs.

"Joe," I called from the bottom of the staircase, "can you come upstairs."

My husband saw me and quickly said, "Come and say goodnight to the guys first."

I sat on my husband's knee. The three guys sat with their beers and stared blatantly at my tits. The direct way they checked me out was very arousing. It was me and four men all alone in the woods at night. I felt like a complete sex object. Joe had his hand on my thigh and he kept sliding his fingers closer to my panties. I was dripping as the guys watched his hand, but before he got there I stood up and took him by the hand.

"Goodnight guys," I said, "It's been a long, hard day."

Joe followed me upstairs. He was so turned on that he pushed me down on the bed without any foreplay. I moaned louder than normal because I wanted the guys to hear us. When we finally fell into bed, I whispered in Joe's ear.

"I'm so horny I could fuck every guy in the cabin."

Joe was instantly hard again. "Oh baby," he whispered, "I wish you would."

"What?" I asked. I was shocked, but also turned on. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!" he said, "I've known these guys all my life and I can guarantee they're all safe. Plus I trust them never to say a word. We're here for a week. No-one will know what we do."

"Wow!" I said, "It's a hot fantasy, but I don't know if I could go through with it."

But I did. The next day we talked about it and I agreed to act out our fantasy. That night, Joe told the guys it wasn't fair that he had solo access to the only woman in the cabin.

"Honey," he said, "Show them you're serious."

I put on some music.

"Would you like to see?" I asked them.

"Yes please!" they said in unison.

I slowly stripped to the music as they stared in unconcealed lust.

"Ok," Joe said, "Show them the full package."

I posed naked for them. I felt like a slut on display. I had never been so excited in my life.

"Go ahead and touch," Joe said matter of factly, like I was a hooker he had paid for the week. To my surprise, it turned me on to be talked about like a cheap whore.

They circled me and I felt strange hands on me. Soon I was being caressed and kissed by three guys I barely knew.

Joe lay on the sofa and watched. "Who want to take her upstairs first?" he asked.

The first guy was Rick. He was definitely the alpha male of the group. Without a word he asserted his right to be first with me. Upstairs, he slipped off his shirt and shorts and I looked at his hard body. He had a thick cock and I knelt and sucked him while he held me by the hair. Then he picked me up and slid into me. He got on top and fucked me then he turned me around and did it from behind, slapping my butt. As he climaxed, I came too.

Then he led me downstairs, still naked and dripping. The two remaining men, Frank and Bill stared at my freshly fucked pussy like dogs in heat. They had tossed a coin and Frank won. He took my hand and led me upstairs. I came with him too, twice.

The guys couldn't get enough. My purpose was to satisfy them unconditionally. They fucked me over and over, but I still wanted more. My husband took me to bed at night and made me tell him everything I had done with each guy and who had made me cum the hardest.

They made me dress in slutty lingerie while I served them their meals and drinks. If I spilled anything, I got spanked ruthlessly. They wouldn't let me shower until the morning. They wanted me smelling of sex and dripping cum at all times.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed having sex with four men every day. Each one was different. Frank was gentle, Rick liked it rough. Bill was a tit man, Rick was an ass man. I realized I would make a good prostitute. I learned fast how to please them all.

When the week was over we all agreed we wanted to do it again next summer. It's given my husband and I endless fantasies and charged up our sex life like never before. Now we have something to look forward to all year and I can't wait for the next time.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers