Daddy's Baby

Story Info
A young woman is taken by force by Daddy.
842 words
3.9
850k
270
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerulean10
cerulean10
49 Followers

She tossed and turned restlessly, glancing at the clock at her bedside. It was just after 12AM. Daddy would be here soon.

She was completely nude between the white sheets. She opened her legs and felt her lips with her finger. They were moist, but not moist enough. She licked her middle finger and then rubbed her clit. She closed her eyes and rubbed frantically, thinking of Daddy. He had told her to be ready for him.

He had grabbed her hair and pushed her face into the pillow as he climbed on top of her. Said menacingly into her ear, "You must always be ready for Daddy. I want you naked with your pussy wet, aching for me. Do you understand?"

She had only whimpered. Couldn't nod with his hand pressing so hard against the back of her head. In fact, she could barely breathe. And then she cried out as Daddy slid his large cock inside her and fucked her furiously. She tried to lift herself with her arms, tried to gulp a deep breath, but it was hopeless beneath Daddy's strength. He fucked her hard until he came, spurting his warm jizz on her supple ass cheeks.

He had left as quickly as he had come in.

She didn't want to displease Daddy, and so she rubbed her clit and her lips, making herself especially wet for him. She wanted him to be happy with her.

She had been a live-in nanny for the family for exactly three months when Daddy made her His. She had thought it odd that everyone else had left home that evening except the pair. She had just fallen asleep on a hot summer evening when he was there beside her in the bed.

She was startled at first. In fact, she nearly screamed. But he put his fingers to her lips and said, "Shhhhhh." He was naked and she felt his hard cock against her leg.

"Take your panties off," he commanded.

"Wh-what?" she stammered.

"You heard me, slut. Take your panties off now, or I'll rip them off of you."

She was terrified and did as he told her.

"Good girl. Now rub your pussy for me."

Again, she did as she was told. She rubbed her middle finger from the bottom of her slit to the top, again and again.

"You're a good little slut," he said as he got onto his knees and watched her. The streetlight illuminated the left side of her body facing the window.

He positioned himself between her legs and stuffed two fingers inside her, finger fucking her fast. Her pussy made sloppy wet noises as he moved in and out of her.

"No," she cried out, trying to clamp her thighs shut.

"No?" he responded incredulously. "Don't act like you don't want this, my little slut. Now open your legs wide and let Daddy fuck you like you want him to."

Her throat felt tight. She wanted to cry. His fingers were still buried inside her, wiggling around, but she refused to open her legs for him.

He lay down on top of her then, and the weight of his body forced her legs open. Without warning, he shoved his hard cock deep inside her. She whimpered and cried out in pain.

He had showed her no mercy and fucked her pussy furiously. He put his lips against her ear and called her Daddy's Little Slut. She shuddered as his lips tickled her there.

"Tell me how much you like this," he commanded. He fucked her deeply.

"I love it," she called out, wanting to please him.

"You love Daddy's cock inside you."

"Yes, Daddy."

He grabbed her ass firmly and continued to pound into her. Her pussy hurt, but his cock was beginning to feel good as it hit her G-spot again and again. She knew she could cum within moments and was ashamed that she was pleased by his raping her.

He could tell she was on the edge as her breathing quickened.

"Cum for Daddy, baby. Cum on his cock."

She grabbed his arms tightly as her body shook and rocked from an intensely deep orgasm. He continued to fuck her, pulling his cock out at the last moment to cum on her abdomen.

She lay there, frozen and breathless as he lay down beside her.

"You are free to leave my home if you wish," he said quietly into the dark. "But I know you have nowhere to go, no one to be with."

The knot in her throat was back.

"By the intensity of that orgasm, I don't think anyone could believe for a moment that you didn't want it."

She trembled at his words.

"If you choose to stay here, you will be mine. I will bring you to ecstasy again and again."

He kissed her forehead, tucked a sheet over her body, and said goodnight.

And now here she was, several days later, waiting for her Daddy to come and fuck her again.

This time, she was ready.

cerulean10
cerulean10
49 Followers