Mr. Highland

Story Info
A babysitter disobeys her boss and gets punished for it.
2.7k words
3.57
122.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't have the most glamorous job in the world but it's worth it because my boss is very hot. Each time I wake up in the morning I'm excited to be heading to work. Granted dealing with his kids is no picnic in the park. That's my least favorite part of the job. His kids are absolute brats. No matter how much I try to discipline them, they just won't listen. So today I was going to use a new tactic, I just hoped it would work.

I arrived promptly at the house parking the car in the street. I rang the doorbell and Mr. Highland answered it with a frown on his face. My smile vanished as soon as I saw his distress.

"Amber, you're late," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows knowing I wasn't but I looked at the time on my phone. It read 6:00.

"You said 6:00," I said sure of it.

"I said five!" He said practically yelling at me. I felt heat rush to my face, he was angry, he was never angry at me. "I'm extremely late for a meeting, you're lucky I don't fire you right now, but I need you to stay and watch the kids. I'll be back late now because of you! Don't expect over time," he said as he grudgingly walked passed me and out the door into his car speeding away.

I never saw him so mad at me before. I could have sworn he said 6:00. I looked back through the text messages he sent me and sure enough it said 6:00. Maybe he meant to put 5:00 but accidently hit the wrong number. Not wanting to think about it anymore I made my way into the house to find the kids.

The hours dragged by and the kids became relentless. There was no stopping them, they were like those energizer bunnies that would just keep going and going. Then it hit me. Sweets. When it came to dessert, I gave them sweets. It got their energy going faster than before but about two hours later they finally crashed. One fell asleep on top of the kitchen counter, the other on the hardwood floor. I carried each of them to their beds, tucked them in and went back into the den. Looking around I saw that the place was a mess. I was going to clean it up but then I remembered that Mr. Highland was going to fire me. So I left it. That would teach him.

Feeling thirsty, I went into his liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of Grey Goose vodka. I filled a glass with some ice and poured it in to the top of the rim. I swished it around to get it to chill and sat down on the couch to watch some TV. Soon 11:00 turned to 12:00 then to 1:00 and then 2:00. I was beginning to wonder if Mr. Highland would ever come home. I was actually getting worried about him but I was feeling drowsy and keeping my eyes open was no longer an option. So I fell asleep.

I woke up late that morning to the sound of a blender. I moaned feeling a hangover coming on. I grabbed my head in agony. I looked around and saw Mr. Highland in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Seeing that he set out a glass of water and Advil, I took it. I watched him from a distance. I could tell he was still angry at me; he didn't have to say anything. He finally turned off the blender and poured some liquid into a glass. He then walked over to where I was sitting and placed it on the table in front of me. He didn't say a word.

So, I took the glass and took a sip almost coughing it back up. It was disgusting. I could hear Mr. Highland chuckling in the background. I put the glass down and sat back down on the couch. If he was going to fire me already he would have done so already. Realizing there was nothing left for me to do; I gathered my things and headed to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Highland asked. I could feel him close behind me. I turned around, and sure enough he was right up in my face.

"My work is done. The kids were put to bed, you're home now. I'm leaving," I said.

"Amber, we need to talk about last night," he said.

"What about it?" I asked suddenly feeling nervous. Mr. Highland was acting very intense. He was actually scaring me.

"Well for one you showed up late, two you didn't clean up, three you drank my liquor and four you slept here. You deserve to be punished,"he said assertively.

"Well for one thing you told me 6 not 5 to be here. Two I didn't clean up because your kids will just make a mess again. Three, I drank your liquor because I felt like it. And three you got back so late I got tired and so I fell asleep. Plus you said you were going to fire me so I didn't bother to follow your crappy instructions. I even fed the kids sweets if you must know and they liked it! So there," I said in a huff crossing my arms over my chest. I looked at him almost thinking I saw steam flow out of his head. I never saw him so angry in all the time that I worked here.

"You bitch!" He yelled grabbing me throwing me down onto the couch.

"What are you doing? Your kids are in the next room!" I screamed as he held his hand ready to strike. He stopped mid-way.

"They are at their Grandma's. Now take down your pants and underwear," he said calmly hoping I'd obey.

"Like hell I will!" I spat back at him.

"Take them down or I will force you to do so," he said in a stern calm voice. I could tell just by looking in his eyes that he wasn't kidding. So I stood up, took them down and sat back on the couch. He sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh. My heart beat heightened. He then motioned me to lie on top of him. I obeyed. In an instinct I felt a sharp slap hit my ass. I yelped by the abruptness.

"Don't scream. If you scream I'll slap harder," he said as he slapped me again. I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming but unable to keep my legs still. He slapped me again and again, massaging my ass at times to relieve some of the tingling sensation that I felt. I wanted to cry out but I couldn't. All that came out were mumbled cries. He slapped me again harder each time. My ass started to feel like it was on fire. It seemed like he went on forever but eventually he stopped. I counted a hundred slaps, fifty on each cheek.

"Good, now you are nice and red. You're wet too! I can feel it," he said as he slipped his fingers into my vagina. My body tensed up from his touch. It didn't feel right, I didn't want it.

"Don't resist me, it will only make it worse for you," he said as his fingers slipped in even further. I screamed and he slapped me hard with his free hand. He continued fucking me with his fingers, my breathing heightened and I was on the verge of having an orgasm. Just as I was about to reach my climax he stopped and took his fingers out.

"Please, I need to cum," I now begged. My body needed it, it's been years since anyone ever touched me like that. Even though I didn't want it I needed it, now.

"No, not yet. You'll cum when I want you too. If you cum before I say, I'll punish you. Understand?"

"Yes," I said still lying on top of him with my ass up in the air.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes sir," I said wondering what he would do next.

"Good girl. Now take off your shirt and bra," he commanded. I obeyed and laid back down on top of him thinking that was what he wanted but he flipped me over onto my back. I could now see the fierceness in his eyes as his erection bulged in his pants. He wanted me. He then slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. My eyes widened at the sight of his cock. I have never seen anything so big. It had to be at least ten inches. And then In one swift motion his shirt came off and he was on top with his cock in my face. Realizing what he wanted me to do I cautiously opened my mouth. He then slipped his cock in my mouth a little bit at a time until it was down my throat. I gagged. I couldn't take it and tried to get his cock out of my mouth but he forced it down. I grabbed his butt cheeks and he moaned as he held my head down on his cock. I gagged some more and I couldn't breathe so I squeezed his butt even harder. He slipped his cock out of my mouth and I choked for air. He then slapped me across my face cheek.

"Don't do that again," he said as he shoved his cock back down my throat. He continuously pushed it in and out, in and out and then he held it again all the way in. I felt his cock get even harder and I could tell he was about to cum. His breathing grew and his body shook. The feel of his warm cum down my throat was unwelcoming and made me want to throw up, but I held back. He took his cock out of my mouth and slapped me again.

"What was that for? I did what you asked," I said gasping.

"I felt like it, don't ask questions," he slapped my face again. It stung. He then grabbed my arm pulling me off the coach leading me into his bedroom. After he tossed me on the bed he went into his closet and pulled out four sets of furry handcuffs. He walked over to the edge of the bed with this devilish look in his eyes as he handcuffed each of my wrists to the top of the bed posts as well handcuffing my ankles to the bottom posts. He then turned his back to me and went back into his closet. He came out holding some kind of whipping toy. I closed my eyes dreading what was going to be coming to me.

He slowly approached the bed with the toy flapping against his naked thigh. It was alluring and scary all at the at same time. He then got up on the bed kneeling with my body in-between his legs. Using the toy he began to sashay it across me chest. All I could hear was my erratic breathing. He swished it around circling my erect nipples as they awaited for the impact of the toy. It came distinctly quick as I took a sharp intake of breath. The next few hits were just as bad each building with intensity.

"Fuck me," I pleaded immediately regretting it. He looked down on me with devout eyes, considering my proposal.

"I knew you wanted me, but not yet sweetheart," he said as he lubed the end of the toy and slipped it into my already wet pussy. "You're so tight, this will help," he said as he slid the toy deeper in. A small moan escaped my lips. It felt so good but so wrong. All I wanted was him inside of me, not some toy.

"Fuck me," I begged again.

"Impatient, are we? Don't worry you'll have your wish soon enough," he said as he slid the toy all the way out and pushed it back in. I moaned loudly as I felt my toes curl. I was so close that I could feel it. Yet in that very moment he took the toy out of my pussy. I moaned exasperated and annoyed at him. I needed to cum, I couldn't bare it anymore.

"I told you, you are not allowed to cum until I let you. Now you're going to have to be punished," he said as he aimed his dick at my face. "Open your mouth," but I shook my head and sealed my lips, I knew what he was going to do. He slapped me hard across my cheek. "Open your mouth," he commanded fiercely. I scrunched my lips together. He sighed. "You asked for it," he said as he quickly went to grab some kind of device. It looked unfamiliar to me. He then pressed it up against my lips gradually forcing my mouth open. He then clipped it on behind my head so that it would stay in place. My mouth was now wide open for the taking.

He let out a sigh of relief as his dick aimed at my mouth began to pour out a warm unwelcoming piss. I felt it hit the back of my throat as it filled the rest of my mouth and dripped down onto my chest. Once he was finished, he unfastened the device taking it off. As soon as I was free from that I spat out the rest of the pee onto my chest. He slapped me again across the face.

"You must like being punished," he exclaimed. "Now if you don't mind I have one more task for you and if you do it to my liking you will be rewarded," he said. I nodded. "Good, now I want you to rim my ass," he said looking down at me and then at the mouth device. He was giving me the option. I obliged and opened my mouth sticking out my tongue.

He then turned around and put his ass right on top of my face. He spread his cheeks so I had easy access to lick him. I started by sticking my tongue inside licking his rim up and down, repeatedly. As much as the smell and taste repulsed me he seemed to enjoy it.

"Oh yea that's it baby, lick my rim, lick all of it," he said as I somehow managed to dig my tongue in deeper. "Oh damn, just a little bit more," he said as I lashed my tongue inside his ass. "Fuck yes," he said as I felt warm cum drip out of his ass. I licked it all up, swallowing all of it.

He then turned around and kissed me hard on the lips tasting his own ass from my tongue. "Good job, now I am going to fuck you," he said as he slipped on a condom. He smiled as he saw that my pussy was already wet and ready.

In one full motion he shoved his dick inside of me. The power of it shocked me, it happened so quickly, but I soon adjusted as he moved his dick in and out, in and out. I moaned out.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I yelled happily finally getting what I wanted. He continued pushing even further inside of me as both of our breathing heightened. I was on the edge and so was he. He shoved his dick in with one more solid thrust and I exploded.

"Oh god yea," he said as he collapsed on top of me. As our breathing tried getting back to normal. He looked at me and then at the restraints. He moved my hair behind my ear and kissed me on the lips sweetly. "You did a good job, I hope we can try this again soon."

"If you let me out of these restraints, I'll fuck you again in any position you want," I said with a sly smile. He smirked at me and then let me out of my restraints. It felt good to be free. It felt even better that I could finally use my hands on him.

So we fucked again and then took a shower together. It was more than what I expected but it all felt so right. I felt alive! I felt like I was floating around on ecstasy. And it was all because of Mr. Highland.