Thrice

Poem Info
143 words
3.5
1.7k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can taste your sweet lips and feel your breath mix with mine to become one as the heat from our bodies beat out an erotic rhythm of contentment mixed with desire.

Our bodies driving melodic notes of intercourse that saturates the air as beads of sweat dripping from our bodies connect us through the silent disconnect of our voices.

Soft nibbles, tongue teasing, and deep hot nothings in your ear - with eyes rolling, moans and biting lips - teased by every sensation and the yearning rewarded in elation.

Not once, not twice, but thrice my lady - to completion we blissfully revel in our exhaustion - smile and know without saying a word.

--03/21/2012 an original poem - the date is not the original date of the poem but is the first date with the amazing woman that inspired it.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
DaveAgarmanStondDaveAgarmanStondabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Once, twice, thrice....

Thank you.

DaveAgarmanStondDaveAgarmanStondabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: that was great Dave

The original date that inspired this and many of my most profound and erotic literary works occurred last year 3/21/12 with the most amazing sensuous dark curly haired goddess I have ever had the fortune of being in the presence of. The significance, well let's say she opened my eyes, mind and heart when I had them all closed - sadly I didn't open them all fast enough before she was out of my life. There are several works pending for me that talk more about this woman and her profound influence she had on me and the fantasies she still stirs in me today.

Quivering_QuillQuivering_Quillabout 11 years ago
One, twice, thrice.....

The third time is always something special.... Nicely written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
that was great Dave

what was the original date?and it's significance?