A Spanking From Aunt Susie

Story Info
David gets a severe spanking from his sexy Aunt.
2.1k words
4.39
349.9k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,108 Followers

I wouldn’t say that what happened to me had ever been expected, it came, like a good slap, out of nowhere.

My name is David. I won’t bore you with the details of my life; all you need to know is that I was an only child, back home from university one Easter break and my Aunt Susie was staying with us. I’m average height and build, nothing much to write home about and I liked it that way, I was left to get on with my studies and nobody bothered me.

University had given me however the freedom I’d needed to indulge in my own particular pleasures, the opportunity to fuel my imagination and desires. I had a thing about being punished and dominated by women and at University, where I was so anonymous, I could buy, rent, watch and read all the filthy S&M material I could get my hands on.

When I got home to my parents I had to be careful what I kept under my bed. Select magazines were brought home and secreted away, ready for nighttime reading. My bedroom was on the ground floor, out of the way. My gasps and groans weren’t heard down there, I had my own little world.

A world that was going to come crashing down about me.

Now Aunt Susie. Not Susan you understand, she liked the familiarity of the shortened version and she was, in my opinion, very attractive. Even though she was in her late thirties she was better looking than some of the students on campus. Aunt Susie was fairly tall at just under six foot, incredible legs that looked magnificent in the tight jeans she would wear around the house. My father’s sister, she’d just got divorced and was down to spend the holidays, mixing it with some business clients she had to see down our way.

My Uncle Rob? We didn’t talk about Auntie Susie’s ex.

Aunt Susie’s had shoulder length black hair, and dark green eyes. Breasts that she wasn’t afraid to make a big deal of. In short she was stunning and had naturally entered into my fantasies.

I was a little shocked when I woke up one morning to find I’d dreamed of being tied up and made to eat my Aunt’s pussy. Too caught up in the moment to think about it, I reached down and grabbed a hold of my cock. Aunt Susie stood over me in traditional dom gear. Tight leather corset, shiny thigh high PVC boots, four-inch heel at a guess. Breathing slowly and carefully she’d placed the heel of the boot onto my chest and watched me squirm with delight. I kissed the toe of the boot and she smiled. She then moved up to standing over my face and slowly, agonisingly slowly, lowered herself onto me. I dreamed of kissing, lapping and sucking at that beautiful cunt for a long, long time. I could make out a hand reach down to her clit as my tongue probed and tickled at her. As we brought her to her climax I shot my load all over myself and bed. As I pulled some of the cum from my hair I realised that something special had happened.

From that moment on it was Aunt Susie pre-occupying most of my thoughts, waking and otherwise. She must have wondered if something was up. I had become awkward at meal times, avoiding any eye contact with her, knowing that I would probably go bright red or give myself an erection that just wouldn’t quit. Over that last week I’d become quiet and withdrawn, my refuges being the bathroom or my bed. Aunt Susie was getting to me and I was beginning to wish I could get back to University, a safe place, away from the excitement and disturbance.

One Friday, around a week and half after my initial descent into my reverie, my parents had gone out early to a dinner or something and my Aunt Susie was out on client business – “Back late” she’d said.

I’d spent sometime in the guest room looking at her things. The business suits, the skirts hanging up, I’d fondled some of her underwear, resisting the temptation to wank with it for fear of an accident. I was hot and needed to relieve myself.

I picked up a magazine and handkerchief from my room and took it the lounge. I laid back in one of the armchairs, unzipped the fly on my jeans and began to masturbate. My hand pulled and tugged at my cock as I looked at the images in front of me. Spankings. Bad boys and naughty girls, getting their arses slapped by a succession of beautiful dominatrixes. My Aunt Susie entered my mind as quickly as she entered the room.

“What the hell are you doing?!” came the voice from the direction of the door. I froze initially before realising what was happening and quickly dropped the magazine and hastily tried to put my engorged prick back in my trousers. Her mouth open and expression incredulous, she walked towards me.

“Aunt Susie-“ I began, trying to stuff the already wet handkerchief into my pocket.

She kept coming forward. Aunt Susie was dressed in a black suit. A tight skirt that ended above the knee with a split in it showed off her legs. Her blouse was lower cut than usual framed by the black jacket. Her black high heels complete with wicked pointed toe and ankle strap made her taller than normal. She had dropped her bag on the floor and had now folded her arms.

“What’s going on, David?” She knew exactly what I’d been up to.

“It’s n-nothing,” I stammered. “Oh God, I’m sorry.” I went to get up, get out of there.

“Sit down!” she shouted. I froze and then slowly dropped back into the armchair. She outstretched an arm. “Show me the magazine.”

“It’s just a magazine,” I responded. I remembered thinking I should at least try some sort of defiance.

“Give it to me NOW, David.”

My defiant streak was rapidly coming to an end. The glare in those beautiful eyes said it all. I held up the spanking magazine to my Aunt. It was snatched out of my hand and quickly rifled through. The forthcoming conversation with my parents was going through my mind, their son a pervert, in need of therapy, probably. This was a nightmare.

The magazine was thrown back at me. “You have more of these?” my Aunt Susie asked. I nodded.

Why didn’t I just deny everything? Pretend this had never happened?

“I want to see them. All of them.”

“What?”

“If there are more, I want to see them.”

“But why?”

“GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW, DAVID!”

I leaped up. Nobody had used that tone of voice with me for years. My pulse was racing, I felt dizzy at the speed with which I got out of the chair, but I was no longer in control. The excitement and anticipation were mixing with the fear and humiliation and I was entranced.

I walked slowly. All I heard was the sound of my Aunt’s sexy shoes tapping on the kitchen floor as I was pushed to my room. On opening the bedroom door I went over to the bed and pulled out the rucksack containing my fetish magazines, spanking books, porno. “All of it, David, on the floor.” Aunt Susie stood in the doorway. Arms folded again, foot tapping. As I bent down to arrange the collection on the floor I was aware that my erection had not left me and it mercilessly rubbed against my jeans. I sat up as she walked into the room and bent over to pick up one of the magazines. Her arse was beautifully curved, skirt pulled tight across, the heels making it stick out more than usual. She sat on my bed with a particularly nasty book on punishment and crossed her legs.

Jesus, the split in her skirt went up to her thigh. She was wearing stockings. The suspender belt beneath it made me gasp.

“Stand up, David,” she commanded, eyes not leaving the magazine. I stood now, nerves and adrenalin making me shake a little. “Do you think this is right, David? To have women degraded in this way? Getting punished by men?”

“But, well-“

She cut me off. “’Well’ nothing, David.” That was wrong, there were plenty of men getting caned and slapped in that magazine as well as women.

“That’s not fair-“ I began. Again she stopped me.

“What’s not fair? That you like seeing women being punished? I’ll show you ‘fair’. Trousers off, David.”

I didn’t move. Had she just said what I thought she said?

“Trousers off now!”

I undid the belt on my jeans and unzipped my fly. I bit my quivering lip, I wasn’t wearing any underwear, I hadn’t bothered for what I thought would be a quick wank. Now starting to sniff, knowing that tears weren’t far away, I dropped my jeans.

My Aunt Susie smiled as my erect prick sprung out in front of me. “Oh dear, David,” she whispered.

Her right leg was crossed over the left. She reached out to her right foot and pulled the shoe off. She then uncrossed her legs. Holding the shoe in her right hand she shifted back on the bed and then beckoned forward to me. “Over my lap. Now.”

I walked forward in a daze. I positioned myself over my Aunt’s lap. She pulled me in tight to her, my prick rubbing against the stocking clad thighs.

“I counted ten magazines. I think ten is fair, don’t you, David?”

I made a noise from the back of my throat, as an affirmation.

“Good.”

CRACK!

The sole of the high heel struck my arse with excessive force. I cried out as the pain coursed through me and my senses heightened. I swallowed.

“That’s what it feels like, David.” My Aunt’s hand stroked my arse.

The next two blows stung like hell. One on each cheek, quick fire. I was actually sobbing now. The intensity had built and prompted the tears. My Aunt Susie didn’t let up. A quick stroke of my arse, her fingers now travelling between my crack and then the shoe was brought down on my arse again twice.

“I’m sorry…” I began, trying to create some distraction from the intense pain and pleasure that was ravaging my senses. My Aunt didn’t seem impressed and slapped my now stinging arse again.

“I don’t want your excuses, David and I’m tired of your whimpering.” Her hand then grabbed my nose and pulling upwards forcing my mouth open. I almost gagged as she forced the pointed toe of her wicked heel into my mouth. I could only make incoherent groaning noises as she pulled off her other shoe. “Enjoy this, David.”

THWACK! The heel now made me wriggle with pain, my prick getting achingly harder against the material on my Aunt’s thighs. I continued my restricted cries.

CRACK! CRACK! I bucked up and down, aware now that I was wanking myself against Aunt Susie’s legs.

“Bad, bad boy, David!” She hit me twice again. I now realised that I’d been given one extra spank. I heard one heel being thrown to the floor, the other was wrenched out of my mouth. I gasped and tried to catch my breath. “Stand up!” she commanded.

Senses reeling, I stood in front of her, my cock was fat and still up right. My Aunt grabbed my prick and started jerking me. I didn’t have time to even catch up with what was happening. My Aunt Susie, legs crossed, skirt up round her hips, thighs, stockings exposed was wanking me.

“What do you say, David?” she asked as her grip on me tightened.

“Thank you…”

“Thank you – what, David?”

“Thank you, Aunt Susie…oh FUCK!” Her hand was now a blur and I couldn’t hold out any longer. My cum shot out all over her, she pulled her hand right back on my prick and milked the spunk from it. I watched with awe as the milky white liquid stained and splattered her pristine black jacket and even her face. I had never felt anything like it, the sheer power of my orgasm was mind-blowing.

My legs went. My Aunt caught my body and brought me to the ground. She pulled me in close to her as I knelt in front. Her hand stroked my hair as my head spun. “Shh, David” she purred as she held me. “This is going to be our little game and secret from now on.”

I looked up at her and she brought her mouth to mine. I kissed her with such passion, I think she even she was a little surprised. She pulled back and rocked me gently. “Shh, David. Good boy…”

Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,108 Followers