Angela's Next Gangbang

Story Info
Angela is ravished by 21 black men while he watches.
5.6k words
4.07
177.4k
66
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomkat
tomkat
35 Followers

ANGELA'S NEXT GANG BANG-FIVE YEARS LATER

Before you read this story about my lovely wife you should go and read the story I posted about 5 years ago in the "Loving Wives" section (Page 11 of that section) entitled "Angela's Gangbang". This will tell you what led up to this story. About five years ago my lovely wife Angela participated in a gang bang arranged by a black man named Lee she had dated briefly years before.

You see she was fucked by better than a dozen men that evening, most of them were black. One man named Cory had a monster black cock and really gave her a screwing like she had never had before. Most of them had her more than once and every hole she had was ravished repeatedly. After the initial excitement settled (we fucked all the time immediately after the gang bang) we got worried about her being infected with some disease as none of these men used a condom. Subsequent testing came back negative revealing she had caught nothing from these men. THAT problem was avoided but as luck should have it she missed her period a few weeks after all these men had filled her up with their jism. To say the least we were very worried the baby was not mine and she would have a baby of color. We discussed having an abortion but decided against it and crossed our fingers. The months went by and Angela got bigger and come the big day of the birth she had a baby boy, sure enough the baby was certainly of mixed race and Angela and I had to explain that her and I had been briefly separated and she had a one night stand with a black man.

While this was a total embarrassment to both of us we decided to raise the child (we had no idea which one of these men were the father) and 2 years later we had a boy of our own. This brings to recent events. After this evening 5 years ago Angela and I agreed she would never participate in something such as this again. I was true to her and I assumed she was true to me but a few months ago I became suspicious of her and I found out that ever since her gang bang she had been getting together with Cory occasionally even though he live far away from us, she had met him in a local motel. It turned out She could not get enough of his massive black member and he could not stay away from her sweet pussy.

I confronted her with the evidence and she broke down crying.

"I'm sooo sorry she sobbed, I didn't want to hurt you."

It is funny how I had little problem with her fucking better than a dozen men in one evening but felt so jealous when she went and did it behind my back. All I could think about was I had eaten the pussy where that big black cock had been and kissed the lips that had sucked him off time and time again. "How could you do this? Was he the only one?" I asked her.

She sobbed more and told me it wasn't, she had let two of Cory's friends fuck her also and she had also gotten together with Lee once and he had pimped her out. She had turned into such a slut and I wanted her to pay in some way. Even though I was very angry I was also very turned on by all this and wanted so see more of what had happened to her five years ago. This formed an idea in my mind that I would have Lee arrange another gang bang for her, have men REALLY fuck she shit out of her and do it for my pleasure. With this I contacted Lee and he was more than willing to set this up for me once again.

"The same rules apply as last time, Angela will be my willing whore for the evening and do anything any and anyone I tell her to." Lee reminded me.

"You have a deal." I responded.

"You will not interfere in any way and not protest anything that happens. I'll set this up for an all black gang bang, I will try and get twenty men...agreed?" He continued.

"OK" I replied, my mouth really dry as I was getting excited as well as feeling a pang of jealously. I arranged the date and hung up, knowing I had to talk Angela into this. I figured she owed me, had to take back control of my wife and making her do this would be the best way.

Later that evening I sat Angela down and said, "We need to talk about our situation, I want you to do something to make this right with me."

"I told you I was sorry and it would never happen again, how much more do you want me to do?" Angela said with her lips quivering and tears welling up in her eyes.

"That's not enough, you fucked around behind my back. I feel deceived, I let you fuck all those men 5 years ago and and that should have been enough without you getting together afterwards with some of the same men, it wasn't right!" I retorted.

"No it wasn't right but you wanted me to do that gang bang and I did that for you." She sobbed.

"Yes you did but what you did after is unforgivable and the only way to make it right with me is for you do another fuck session with 20 black men. Lee is arranging it right now and it's happening in two weeks." I told her with my voice raising.

"NO!" She screamed "That's too much, it was too much last time and it really was quite scary. I had no control and they did anything they wanted to me."

"Your right it might be too much but you enjoyed that last gang bang as much as I did and this is the only way to make it right with me." I snapped at her.

"No! I won't do it! She said.

"Oh yeah?" I picked up the phone and dialed Lee. "Let's see what you say when Lee talks to you." I got Lee on the phone and explained the situation to him and handed the phone to Angela and got on the extension.

"Tom tells me you are refusing to do this, are you going to turn both of us down?" Lee asked Angela.

" I really don't want to do this." Angela whined.

"Well you're going to, you always do what I tell you to do and you will not refuse now" Lee commanded.

"Please don't make me." Angela said.

"You will and we will see you 2 weeks, I have already got 7 brothers lined up and I will have more." Lee told her this and hung up.

Angela threw the phone down and run into the bedroom. I went into the living room and waited, I didn't know how this was going to play out. She seemed so upset about me wanting her to do this and I wasn't sure if Lee talking to her helped or not. After a little more than an hour she slowing open the bedroom door and came over to me and sat down beside me on the couch. We were silent for a while, I waited for her to speak first. In a few minutes she reached out and took me by the hand.

"I have thought about this and have decided that I will do this for you. I'm sorry about not being honest and being unfaithful. I have also decided that I will really try to enjoy this as much as possible. I have to do that for me and I will do anything Lee and you want me to do." Angela just stared at me with a sad but strangely erotic look in her eyes.

"You are willing to be a total slut for one more evening? Nothing will be off limits?" I asked her. Angela just nodded and looked down.

So there you have it, we were going to New York and we decided to drive this time and during the whole trip Angela seemed so very quiet, so absorbed in her own thoughts.

"Greeting!" Lee exclaimed when he opened to door to let us into his apartment. "Your looking so fine, the 2 kids and the last five years have been kind to you." He was right, Angela had just put on 5 pounds and it seemed she put it on in all the right places. Her pretty face looked much younger than her real age and her blue eyes were still stunning with all that framed by a mane of beautiful blonde hair down past her shoulders.. I was starting to wonder why I would want to share her as all, why didn't I do anything to keep her all to myself. I wondered this and at the same time I was very excited about seeing her put out for all these black men. I was excited to get the upper hand by insisting she do this. Maybe I'm fucked up but I felt good about this.

Lee led us into the living room, fixed us a drink and proceeded to lay out the ground rules for the Gang Bang. "Angela will be the center of attention, she will do anything and will fuck anyone I tell her to. Absolutely nothing will be off limits, not her mouth, her cunt, nor her ass. I have lined up 18 black men for the evening, tried to get 20 but 2 cancelled, that's their loss. There will probably be some bondage and double and triple penetration. I will be joining in and there is no time limit, she will put out until everyone is spent. Lastly there will be no rubbers used, she will take every load from us without protection. Do either of you have any problems with these rules?"

I just sat there and looked at Angela, waiting for her to respond first. "Please Lee don't let these men be too rough with me." Angela finally said with her whole body quivering. "I look forward to submitting to your every wish but I am apprehensive."

"Look Angela, nothing is going to happen to you, I cannot promise that someone won't be a little rough with you but nothing serious harm will come to you." Lee answered.

She just nodded and said "I guess I'm your slut for the evening."

I looked at Angela and back as Lee and the only thing I could think to say was: "I just want them to fuck the shit out of her and I want to see it."

With that Lee got up and told us the event was happening at eight that evening and she had 3 hours to get ready. Lee gave Angela thigh high white lace stockings, black shoes with 4 inch heels, gold hoop earrings with 3 inch loops, a gold waist chain, and a gold chain for her neck. He told her that she was to wear that and nothing else. He told her to be sitting on the couch when he comes in with the men. She was to fix drinks for them when they come in and to do what she was told after that. He left the apartment and told us he would be back shortly before eight with the men.

I sat and watched TV as Angela showered and put her makeup on and get ready to pleasure all these black men. When she was ready she walked slowly out of the bathroom swing her hips from side to side and it was quite a sight, She was totally nude expect for the White thigh highs, shoes, the gold necklace, waist chain and hoop earrings. Her 35C breasts looked great, full and juicy and the chain around her 24 inch waist accented her flat tummy just right. She had totally shaved her pussy for this and she looked incredible with her bikini tan lines. She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips with and asked me what I thought. She was an incredible vision as I looked her up and down from her beautiful face to her shapely legs, I noted things such as her curly blonde hair tumbling over her smooth shoulders and her incredibly beautiful nails. Angela's nails are incredibly shapely and are very hard so she can wear them quite long without breaking. Her friends joke that she has to have on fake nails as they look so good. She had painted them a clear gloss for this evening and the idea of her wrapping her beautiful little hands around all those black cocks was indeed a turn on. I also of thought how jealous I used to be when we were younger as men were always hitting on her and a few time I even got into a barroom fight when men tried to pick her up. This had so changed with me wanting to see her beauty be appreciated by many men and have her be made love to as I watched. I could not wait! We tried to eat the sandwiches Lee had left us but neither of us had much of an appetite for some reason. She was driving me crazy with her pacing back and forth, I just wanted to grab her and fuck her right then and there but decided to save her soft pussy for the abuse that would come later.

At around 7:55 the door open and in walks Lee with several black men. "The others will be up shortly, Angela fetch these men a beer." As Angela sashayed towards the kitchen to retrieve the beers I thought these black men's eyes would pop out of their heads.They made comments like, "She a lot more beautiful than I expected!" and "Check out her tight ass!" I wouldn't have been surprised to see them chase her down and take her right then and there. As she was serving them their drinks there was a knock on the door and a bunch more black men piled into the apartment. I was trying count them as they milled about but Lee settled it for me and told me there were to be 21 men fucking Angela that night. He had gone to a local bar and lined up 3 more that wanted to participate. The men varied in age from their early 20s to a few probably in their late fifties. Many of the younger ones had the Hip Hop look with baseball caps turned to the side and baggy clothing and lots of tattoos and gold jewelry. Others looked like businessmen while others looked to be more working class with wearing t-shirts and jeans with their hand rough and calloused. In other words, a real variety of men with most being younger than Angela but many much older.

Angela was making the rounds serving drinks and getting fondled by these men. Suddenly Angela exclaimed "Cory! I'm so glad you could make it!" I looked over and sure enough there was the black man with the monster cock that had so totally fucked Angela five years previous. He had also screwed her behind my back since then. She ran over and threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. She started unbuttoning his shirt that covered his ample muscular chest black chest, kissing and fondling his nipples as other men gathered around and started probing her pussy and ass and running their hands over every inch of her. After a few minutes of this, Cory picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the king sized bed. As he did this clothes were flying off these men and they followed quickly into the bedroom. It wasn't long before everyone was naked and Angela was sitting on the edge of the bed sucking Cory's huge cock. As she did this others gathered around and she had black cocks placed into her dainty hands. One fat black guy was leaning in sucking on her breasts and everyone was stroking their black cocks, getting ready for action.

As she was switch sucking between Cory and another well hung black man Lee finally took charge and organized things. "OK! Everyone listen up! You have the whole evening to fuck this fine slut and you will all get your chance. Let's start by standing back and letting Cory have his way with her for a while. They all backed away except for Cory and he pushed her back on the bed and started to go down on her, licking and sucking her beautiful tits roughly. As he ran his tongue down her flat belly toward her little cunt he said: "This will be the last time this evening someone will eat her cunt without it being totally messy!" Everyone laughed at his crude joke.

Angela squirmed around uncontrollably as Cory dove his tongue into her pussy. He certainly seemed like an expert as he run his tongue into her and out and swirled around her clitoris. Soon she was begging him to fuck her and he rose up and place her ass on the edge of the bed and worked the head of his bare black member into her sweet cunt. Her eyes were closed tightly for a while but then she open them and stared in Cory's eyes and arched her back and begged him to really violate her insides."Please shove your beautiful manhood deep into me, I want to feel you where no man has been!" She hissed at him. He quickened his pace and kept working deeper into her and as he did she broke her stare at him to look me square in the eyes. I could see she was trying to show me that she was going to enjoy this and to look at her being a total slut and whore. She then looked back at Cory. Breathlessly she said "I...I...I want everyone to know that I quit taking....the pill two weeks ago. Uhh...I want you men to...fill me...fill me up! I want you...your seed into me. I am totally your slave, your slut slave...FUCK, FUCK ME. Please...ughh...fill me with semen. Split me WIDE open! I want one of...of you knock me up!" With this she was telling me that this gang bang was my idea and I would have to live with the consequences, no matter what it was. The black men who were waiting for their chance certainly were impressed as they grinned broadly, whistled and made comments like they hoped they would be the Daddy. All the while their cocks were at full attention. I sure felt funny in that room full of naked men, all waiting to fuck my beautiful wife. Most of their black cocks were larger than my average sized penis and they were all waiting to enter a place that should be the domain of the husband only. I did feel a pang of jealously but I also realized there was no going back now.

After Angela told us she was totally unprotected she desperately quickened her thrusts towards Cory, pulling his black cock deeper into her than I thought possible, convulsing with orgasm. Five years ago she could only manage to take 8 or 9 inches of his cock into her (As I described in the first story, it is at least a foot long and looks to be as big around as a beer can) but this time it was almost totally disappearing into love canal. He fucked her hard, riding her bareback with both of them grunting wildly with every stroke. Finally he tensed up and with a few hard strokes he shot his load into her insides. After a minute or so she let go of her grip on Cory's ass and he pulled out of her with juices spilling out of her and down the crack of her ass. He had indeed filled her with his seed.

In no time another man had taken his place and was stroking her and himself to another orgasm. While his cock was nothing like Cory's it was still plenty ample and was really reaming her out. I moved around and looked at his coal black bare dick repeatedly plunged into her. He was a very young man who's body was covered with tattoos and one nipple pierced. She reached up and played with that ring on the nipple and crazily bucked hard as if trying to buck him off her. "Fuck me!" she hissed, "Fill me with your sweet juices you beautiful man! Ughhh, fuck me harder!" As she did this he lost total control and released his load into her. He continued stroking, whipping up her juices with his and turning his black shaft a creamy foamy mess. It was then I smelled the unmistakable odor of sex in the room, the smell of her sweat, the black men's sweat, and the intermingling of her juices with theirs. He pulled out of her and turned to me and said "That cunt is one crazy lady! I want more of that later."

This time an older man with grey hair and a large belly mounted Angela and started pounding her with no mercy, kissing her roughly and licking and biting her tits. Others moved in and played with her tits also and one presented his cock for her to lick. She squirmed around and wildly licked one man's cock and balls and pushing hard at the black man fucking her cunt. He unloading into her in no time and withdrew from her, staggering away like a drunk man.

At this point, Lee had everyone change direction by saying, "I don't care about making a baby with her, I want to fuck her beautiful ass. While I fuck her ass I want another of you in her cunt at the same time." He commanded her to get on all fours and straddle a skinny black man and proceeded to position himself at her rear. He placed some jelly on the end of his big black cock and instructed her to lower her pussy onto the man's erect cock under her. When she did this, he told her to lean forward and he spread her ass cheeks and worked his cock into her tight little anus. Soon all three of them were rocking back an forth with her sandwiched between them. Another young man kneeled in front of her and grabbed her hair and shoved his cock between her lips. It was quite a sight, my beautiful blonde wife being triple penetrated by these 3 black men, all of them taking her bareback. This scene seemed to last forever as they pounded away at Angela. Finally Lee let go of his load into her ass and when he pulled out his place was quickly taken by another, and then another. The man in her cunt finally dumped his load into her and crawled out from underneath and made way for another. As she kept fucking 3 men at once a young fat black man kept reaching in and pulling and pinching her nipples. It must have annoyed Angela as she kept pushing his hands away and he kept trying to pinch and pull on her nipples and she repeatedly removed his hands from her. "HEY!" He finally yelled, "She won't let me play with her tits, I thought she was supposed to let us do anything to her."

tomkat
tomkat
35 Followers
12