Asslovingman4u

Story Info
Internet chat room opens back door for him.
5.1k words
4.52
35.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

My name is Kevin and I was 45 years old when a friend told me about internet chat rooms. I knew people were all over the internet, but I didn't have a clue about chat rooms, or any other kind of rooms for that matter.

I was not computer savvy and what he was saying was way over my head. When he started telling me about cam chats and voice conferences and what not, I was lost and told so. I simply had no idea what he was talking about.

I had a computer in the house, but all I used it for was e-mail, reading news on Yahoo, and looking things up on Google when there was a question about something. It came in handy and amazed me at times, but that was the extent of my "surfing" as he called it. If my nephew hadn't shown me that much I probably wouldn't be using one at all.

I started working at a young age, and have been going strong ever since. I ended up owning my own landscaping business and it kept me very busy, and very tired at the end of the day. I didn't have the time to sit on the computer like he said he did. He talked about it all the time and from what I could tell, he was always "online chatting" with this girl or that girl.

He would grin at me and say "you don't know what you're missing Dude."

"Maybe one of these days I'll check it out," I'd reply, and leave it at that.

Besides, I never had a problem meeting women. I stay in good shape from all the work I do, and I look a lot younger than my 45 years. I keep my hair crew cut short, have light brown hair (starting to gray on the sides) and blue eyes. At 5'10" and a very healthy 180 lbs, I do ok in the dating game when I have the time and energy for it.

I never stopped working long enough to take the time to get married. I had a few long term relationships with some awesome women, but once they figured out what I was about, it was ultimatum time. I never pulled the trigger so to speak, so they moved on to someone who would.

I had been going through an unusually long dry spell as far as getting some pussy was concerned, and I seemed to be spending more time drinking beers at my buddies house and listening to him jabber on about all the chicks that were online. Some nights he would get on the computer and I would watch as he "chatted" with them. I have to say it got me interested for sure. Some of them were pretty wild with what they would say and do. He would type about fucking them and they would reply about sucking his cock, and I would sit there staring at the screen and wonder who was on the other side.

His "screen name" was titlovingman4u. I asked him how he came up with that name. He grinned and said "I love tits man."

"Well yeah" I replied, "I kind of had that much figured out all by myself."

He explained it to me. "That's all there is to it, I love tits, I'm a man, and I'm here for them, simple as that, titlovingman4u."

He had a big shit eating grin on his face and I had never seen him so proud of anything in his life. He had that same grin on the picture he had next to his name, which he said anyone he talked to could see as well.

"Why is it an old picture" I asked him. It had to be at least 10 years old, and he was a lot fatter now than he was what that picture was taken.

He shrugged and said "I like how I look in it so I use it.

I asked him why he couldn't see a picture of a lot of the women he was talking to. He said a lot of them don't want to put up a picture, so he didn't know what they look like most of the time. I thought that was pretty stupid but didn't say anything. I mean, I thought he could be talking to anyone, even a guy as far as he knew. I didn't want to sound like an idiot so I kept my thoughts to myself.

Then one night he showed me what he called a "webcam chat" where he could actually see the woman he was talking to on a live camera feed. Now I was a little more intrigued. At least he knew for sure he was talking to a woman.

She wasn't very pretty, kind of a plain Jane looking girl, and the lights were very low where she was sitting, but we could see her face. She was wearing a nightgown (it was late) and he was typing to her, saying how sexy she looked. I didn't think she looked all that sexy but I kept it to myself.

They were typing away at each other about this and that and then he typed "do you have a bra on?"

She typed back "no."

He responded "sit up some so I can see for myself," and she did.

I was staring at the screen now because you could see her nipples under the gown. He saw my expression and laughed. He nudged me with his elbow and said "isn't this great?"

"Well," I replied, "I don't know about great, but it definitely has my attention now."

Then he laughed and said "watch this."

He typed "I want to feel those tits, I want to suck your nipples, you're making me so horny Baby." She was smiling at him and typing at the same time. "I love to have them sucked, especially my nipples, that makes me very horny every time."

He typed back quickly, "show them to me please, I want to see them now."

To my utter amazement, she lifted her nightgown and showed him her tits. I have to admit, she had very nice tits. They looked firm and round with no sag at all. They stood proud with big brown areolas and nipples that were so big, they had to be the size of my pinky.

He kept typing away now, and pretty fast too. "I love your nipples, pinch them, oh yeah, that's it, squeeze them now, oh yes, very nice baby, grab one and lick the nipple for me."

Everything he was telling her to do, she did. I couldn't believe it and I cracked up laughing. I had tears in my eyes as I watched him type instructions, and she performed them like she was trying out for a part in a movie or something.

All of a sudden she stopped. She dropped her nightgown and typed something. We watched as "gtg" popped up on his screen, then her camera screen went black and she was gone.

"What happened, and what does gtg mean?" I asked him.

He explained what just happened. "It means 'got to go' and I think someone just came home or she heard someone coming and that's why she had to leave so fast. It happens now and then" he said with a chuckle.

I laughed again and said "that was pretty funny Dude; you have to show me how to get on my computer and do what you just did." So he did. He showed me on his computer, and then he wrote it down step by step so I could go home and get in the chat rooms on my computer. I made him let me do it a couple of times myself as he watched, then took the instructions he wrote down for me and left.

A couple of nights later I sat down and took out that paper. I went through the steps and when it said to pick a name, I thought of my friends name and figured I'd do something like his. I happen to be an ass man more than a tit man. Don't get me wrong, I love tits as much as the next guy, but a nice ass? That's my thing. I go crazy over a nice shaped ass, and sometimes I will follow a good looking ass for half a mile out of my way, just to keep watching it bump and sway.

So I made up a name, and it told me the screen name I chose was available. So here I was; asslovingman4u, ready to hit the chat rooms to see how it would go. I never once imagined it would lead to what it did, but I have to admit, I'm hooked now as bad as my friend. It happened so fast too, but, well, you'll see.

I started out slow, just feeling my way around and observing what was going in the rooms. The first night I didn't talk to anyone, though I did get some laughs about my name. I jumped around from room to room and read the chat that was going on. I guess it was ok but it wasn't earth shattering stuff that's for sure. I figured I'd give it a shot tomorrow night and see if it got any better.

The next night I was at it again. There were so many rooms to choose from, so I hopped all over the place, checking out all the different ones available, ending up in a local chat room, where people were talking about places close to where I lived, and I thought that would be interesting, so I started typing and talking to people in the room.

I have to say I was getting discouraged rather quickly. A few of the people seemed to like to fight and argue. I tried talking to some of the women in the room but they seemed to have an attitude about my name. I tried to say I just appreciate a nice looking ass, but they didn't want to hear it. I got aggravated and was just about to click out of the chat room when a screen popped up that took me by surprise.

"38 y/o female here" I read. Then another line appeared, "So, you like to fuck asses do you?"

I read it, then read it again and thought, "hmmm, now what's up with this?"

I read the screen name. "searching_4_perfect_fit. "

I thought to myself," this could get interesting," so I typed back "did I say that in the chat room?"

She replied "you didn't have to; your name says it all for you."

Now I caught on. She thought I liked to fuck asses. To be honest I have never tried it, but the thought didn't repulse me, so I figured what the heck, just talk to her. She didn't need to know I was a virgin where ass fucking was concerned. I'd just go along and see what she was all about.

"Well I guess it does at that doesn't it?" I typed.

I waited a minute for her reply, and then it popped up. "How big is your cock?"

If I had been drinking a beer I would have spit it all over the screen. Good thing she couldn't see my reaction or she would have known I was full of shit. I had been watching my buddy chat so I knew they said all kinds of crazy things. I guess it was the direct bluntness that caught me off guard.

As far as my cock, I'd have to say its average, or maybe even a little below. Fully erect it's just about 6 inches, and not all that thick. More like long and skinny, but it got the job done for me, and I never heard a major complaint from any of my lady friends. I thought about lying to her and being like my buddy and say 10 inches, but something said be a straight shooter. So I typed to her "just about 6 inches, and not fat, so sorry, I don't have a huge 10 inch cock."

I waited a while for a response, and thought she left me hanging there. Just as I was ready to give up, her reply came in. I was surprised to see it and even more surprised to read what it said. She typed "I like your picture. I want to let you see what I look like. If you like what you see I want to meet you. You might be the perfect fit for me. So, Mr. asslovingman4ME, if you think you might like to fuck my virgin ass, just say the word and we can continue."

To say I was shocked is putting it lightly. I was flabbergasted and had no idea what to write now. I was trying to think of what to type to her that didn't sound stupid, when another screen popped up saying I was" invited to view searching_4_perfect_fit's webcam."

Since I didn't know what to type back in reply anyway, I clicked "OK" and then she was there. I saw a very nice looking lady. She had reddish blonde hair and green eyes. The lighting was very bright and I could see some freckles on her face that made her look very sexy and really turned me on. She was wearing a button down pajama top that was partially open to show some nice cleavage. She smiled and waved at me, and I typed "Hi, you are very pretty."

I watched her type back, and she replied; "thank you very much, now watch me."

As I watched her, she stood up and stepped back from her desk and did a little curtsey. I could see the pajama top was all she had on, and it wasn't buttoned at all. She opened it to show a very nicely shaped body. Her tits were not big, but were perfectly proportioned to her size, with pink rosy nipples. She had a classic hourglass figure, with a tiny waist and flat tummy that flared out to nice wide hips. I caught a quick peek at her pussy. It looked to me like she was neatly shaved except for a thin strip of hair.

She then twirled around and lifted her pajama top to show me a beautiful round ass. It looked firm and plump and had to be the most perfect ass I'd had the pleasure to see so far. She held the shirt up and wiggled her ass cheeks at me, then spun around at sat at her chair again.

Her camera screen went black, and she typed. "Well?"

I sat there for a minute, stunned, then typed back. "Wow." It was pretty lame, I know, but all I could think of to say at the time.

Her reply came back immediately; "do you have a webcam?"

I responded "no, I'm sorry, I'm pretty new to this and I don't own one yet, but I'm thinking of getting one real soon now."

She typed to me again; "is the picture you have posted really you, and if so, is it recent; and please don't lie to me."

The picture I used was about 3 years old. It showed me from the knees up wearing jeans and a muscle t-shirt, and I had a nice tan at the time. I liked how I looked in it, and I still look the same now, so I didn't bother lying to her. I typed back "it's about 3 years old, but I look the same, I promise," then sat and waited a while again for a reply, wondering if she believed me or not. After several minutes it came in.

It was long, and I read it. "OK, I believe you. I want to meet you right away. I don't want to change my mind. I have been looking a long time for "the right fit." If you are serious you will do as I ask. Go to the Ramada Inn by the airport tomorrow night and get a room. Be there for 7. Leave word at the desk that Lisa will be coming and to please give her the key. I want you to be in the bed, naked. If you are there, my virgin ass belongs to you. I hope you don't disappoint me. Until then...."

I typed back to her that I would be there, but never got a reply. She must have signed off chat. I sat there staring at the screen wondering what I just got myself in to. Her face seemed nice from what I remember, but her body was smoking hot. I mean fucking gorgeous. My cock got hard when I saw her ass, and it just started to go down now. I was daydreaming about those tits, and trying to imagine what it was going to feel like to stick my cock in her beautiful ass. I was tempted to jerk off right then and there, but thought better of it. I would need all my strength for tomorrow night, and it couldn't get here quick enough for me.

The next day was a haze for me. I worked a couple of jobs, but if you ask me what I did I wouldn't be able to tell you. All day long I had visions of that beautiful ass. I had a hard on for most of the day, and had to concentrate on NOT thinking about that ass. I went home early to shower and shave and relax, and at 6:45 I was in the room at the Ramada Inn, laying in bed naked, and feeling like a fool. All I kept thinking was if this is a joke she got me good. I was thinking about what I would say to her online if she didn't show up, when I heard the key in the lock and the door swung open.

She walked in the room wearing big dark glasses and a long coat that looked like an expensive raincoat. It was tied at the waist with a belt, and she walked over to the foot of the bed and stood there looking at me. As she took the glasses off she said "you're right, you look just like the picture" and she smiled.

All I could do was lie there and stare at her. She was even better looking in person. She was a knockout. I mean beautiful. Not a lot of makeup, but just the right touch around her eyes, and the lipstick. It was a subtle shade of red, but it made her look so damn sexy and hot. The freckles floored me. I just couldn't get over how hot and beautiful she was.

I just laid there with my hands behind my head looking at her and smiling. She tossed the glasses on the dresser behind her, and as she slowly started to undo the belt around her waist, she asked "are you naked?" I smiled again, reached down to the sheet that was lying across my waist, and slowly pushed it down until my cock sprang up. It was hard already and she was still fully dressed.

She smiled and undid the belt. As she slowly unbuttoned the coat very seductively, I grabbed my cock and stroked it nice and slow for her. "What do you think," I asked, "does this look like it could be the right size?"

She opened the coat and let it drop to the floor, and I was stunned. She was naked! Her body was even better looking than it was on camera last night. Her tits were amazing. So round and firm looking, with rock hard nipples that looked so good I wanted to suck them right then and there.

She crawled on the bed between my legs, pushed my hand aside, and grabbed my cock, wrapping her hand around it and sliding it up and down nice and slow. "Oh yes" she purred, "I think I might have found the perfect fit."

She looked up at me and said "there's something I need to do first, so you just lie back and relax baby; we need to get this out of the way before we get down to business."

Then she took my cock in her mouth and deep throated it in one quick swallow. She moaned as she sucked me, bobbing her head up and down on my cock. It had been a while since I had any action and I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. I told her she was going to make me cum soon. She took her mouth off my cock, stroked it up and down while looking at me, and said "you do that baby, I want you to cum in my mouth right now so we can get down to the reason we are here, and that is to let you fuck my virgin ass, so you go ahead and cum for me baby, cum now."

She took my cock in her mouth again and sucked me faster and faster as my moans stirred her on. She put her hands on either side of my hips and bobbed her head up and down with a wild abandon and wanton lust that made me lose it.

I yelled "here I cum baby, I'm going to cum right now!"

She sucked me harder with just her mouth sliding up and down the length of my cock and I came so hard, exploding in her mouth. She moaned and sucked as I grabbed her head in both hands and thrust my hips up to fuck her mouth. She swallowed and kept at it until I stopped cumming, and had to push her head off because my cock was so sensitive it hurt.

I laid there on my back on the bed, totally spent, and told her that was the most amazing blow job I had ever received in my life. She just smiled and lay there kissing and licking my cock and purring like a little kitten.

The she stood up on the bed, looking down at me, smiled, and turned around so her back was facing me. She stepped over me so her feet were straddling my hips, and I looked up at the most amazing ass I had ever seen. Two beautiful globes of nice firm cheeks staring me right in the face. Again I was speechless, and only managed to utter "damn. "

With her hands on her hips she looked back at me over her shoulder and said "well Mr. Asslovingman, what do you think?"

I didn't say a word. I couldn't think of a thing to say. I just sat up a little and reached out to cup both ass cheeks in my hands. She moaned as I squeezed and massaged them, jiggling them up and down in my hands.

"Absolutely fucking amazing" I said.

She smiled at me again. "You like huh?"

I sat up, propping myself up against the headboard and pulled her back so her ass was right in my face. I kissed one cheek, then the other, and she let out a sigh. I ran my tongue up and down one cheek, across her ass to the other cheek, and she started to moan. I was planting kisses all over her ass when she leaned forward and put her hands on my legs, and pushed her ass in my face. I spread her cheeks and started to lick her pussy. She let out a gasp as I slid my tongue between her lips and licked down to her clit, flicking it and running my tongue in circles around and around and around it.

She gasped again and said "oh yes, that's it, lick my pussy baby, tease my clit, I'm so wet for you."

I continued to grab and squeeze her ass cheeks as I licked her pussy, then stuck my tongue inside her. She screamed "oh my god, yessss" as I held her ass and tongue fucked her pussy. She moaned and groaned and pushed her pussy back on my tongue as I reached around and grabbed her tits, tweaking her nipples between my fingers.

12